1. How long after his father's death is David born?
2. What about David's birth offends his great aunt, Miss Betsey Trotwood?
The fact that he is not a girl.
3. Who begins to court David's mother?
4. What does Peggotty object to?
Mr. Murdstone courting David's mother.
5. Why does David go to Yarmouth?
To visit Peggotty's family.
6. What happens while David is in Yarmouth with Peggotty?
His mother marries Mr. Murdstone.
7. What kind of stepfather is Mr. Murdstone?
This section contains 4,758 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)