|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43 | Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Agnes say is a bad influence on David?
(a) Mr. Wickfield.
(b) Mr. Murdstone.
2. What does Agnes confess to being worried about before David leaves Canterbury?
(a) Her dog and her cat.
(b) Her job and her boyfriend.
(c) Her hair is falling out.
(d) Her father's drinking problem and Uriah Heep's influence.
3. What does David ask Agnes to promise in Chapter 39?
(a) To marry Uriah Heep to help her father.
(b) To move to Australia to escape Uriah Heep.
(c) That she will not marry Uriah Heep out of duty to her father.
(d) To marry him if things do not work out with Dora.
4. What happens when David takes Agnes to meet Dora?
(a) David realizes that he loves Agnes, not Dora.
(b) The two women hate each other.
(c) The two women strike up a strong friendship.
(d) David decides that he cannot be friends with Agnes anymore.
5. Who visits David at his new lodgings after he obtains his apprenticeship?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David learn about Emily shortly after arriving in Yarmouth?
2. Where does Mr. Murdstone arrange for David to work?
3. Who is suspicious about Steerforth at Steerforth's house?
4. What happens while David is in Yarmouth with Peggotty?
5. How does David feel about Dora?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)