|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43 | Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tommy Traddles studying for a career in?
2. When Mr. Dick visits David at school, what does he tell David has frightened Miss Betsey?
(a) The appearance of a strange man.
(b) She thinks she is pregnant.
(c) A glass broke.
(d) A ghost.
3. When Ham arrives at the Peggotty home without Emily, what does he secretly tell David?
(a) That Emily has run away with another man.
(b) That he is interested in men.
(c) That he is not in love with Emily.
(d) That Emily is pregnant.
4. What does Dora's friend inform David of?
(a) That Dora is getting married to Steerforth.
(b) That Dora is going to visit her in London and he is welcome to visit as well.
(c) That Dora is going to become a nun.
(d) That David has no chance with Dora so he should just leave her alone.
5. Who is suspicious about Steerforth at Steerforth's house?
(a) Rosa Dartle.
(d) Mrs. Steerforth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Two days later, how does David feel about his behavior to Agnes while he was drunk?
2. What is the name of Steerforth's butler?
3. Due to a trail of letters he finds, where does Mr. Peggotty believe Emily has gone?
4. What does Miss Betsey tell Mr. Murdstone in a letter?
5. Who does David have a crush on in Yarmouth?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)