|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43 | Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David decide to do in order to make sure Dora gets the life she requires?
(a) Give up on Dora.
(b) Work harder.
(c) Allow Dora to marry someone else.
(d) Move to Australia.
2. Who meets David and Steerforth in London?
(b) Miss Betsey.
3. When the doctor arrives, what does he bring news about?
(a) Peggotty giving birth to a new baby.
(b) Mr. Barkis' failing health.
(c) Emily's pregnancy.
(d) Miss Betsey's death.
4. What does David find when he returns home for the holidays?
(a) His mother has given birth to another son.
(b) Miss Betsey will adopt him.
(c) His mother is dead.
(d) Mr. Murdstone is gone.
5. What idea does David express as he leaves Steerforth's house in Chapter 29?
(a) That he will never see Steerforth again.
(b) That Littimer belongs in prison.
(c) That Rosa Dartle loves Steerforth.
(d) That Mrs. Steerforth is a bad person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts David's dinner party with the Micawbers and Traddles?
2. How do David and Steerforth help each other?
3. What happens while David is in Yarmouth with Peggotty?
4. Who does Agnes say is a bad influence on David?
5. Due to a trail of letters he finds, where does Mr. Peggotty believe Emily has gone?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)