|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43 | Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dora's friend inform David of?
(a) That Dora is going to become a nun.
(b) That David has no chance with Dora so he should just leave her alone.
(c) That Dora is getting married to Steerforth.
(d) That Dora is going to visit her in London and he is welcome to visit as well.
2. Where does David go after tending to his aunt's business in Dover?
3. Why does David make legal rounds in Chapter 33?
(a) To sue Steerforth for running away with Emily.
(b) To arrange his marriage to Dora.
(c) To find an adoptive family for Emily's illegitimate baby.
(d) To execute Barkis' will and settle Peggotty's finances.
4. Who seems to follow David and Agnes around when they try to talk about Dora?
(a) Mrs. Heep.
(b) Uriah Heep.
(d) Mr. Wickfield.
5. Where has Steerforth come from when he arrives after David's dinner party with the Micawbers and Traddles?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Emily being let out of her apprenticeship?
2. How does Mr. Spenlow celebrate David's official apprenticeship?
3. Who does Steerforth insult so badly that this person resigns his post immediately?
4. What is the major problem in David and Dora's marriage?
5. Who is the headmaster at David's new school while he stays with the Wickfields?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)