|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43 | Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David serve as apprentice under by Miss Betsey's arrangement?
(a) Mr. Spenlow.
(b) Mr. Murdstone.
(c) Mr. Wickfield.
(d) Mr. Spencer.
2. Where is Jack Maldon going away to work?
3. What does David realize in Chapter 44?
(a) That Dora will never be a true partner for him.
(b) That he loves another woman.
(c) That Dora is ugly.
(d) That Dora loves another man.
4. Who does Ham see talking with Emily in town before she runs away?
(a) Miss Betsey and Mr. Dick.
(b) Mrs. Steerforth and Rosa Dartle.
(c) Traddles and Sophie.
(d) Steerforth and Littimer.
5. Why does David go to Yarmouth?
(a) To find a wife.
(b) To go to school.
(c) To visit Peggotty's family.
(d) To visit his aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose presence disturbs David while he stays at the Wickfields' house?
2. What happens when David takes Agnes to meet Dora?
3. Why does David sell most of his clothes on his journey?
4. Where does David live when he goes to London to work?
5. What does Mrs. Steerforth state when David, Peggotty, and Mr. Peggotty visit her?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)