|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43 | Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What student is first to return when the London school reopens after the holiday?
(b) Tommy Traddles.
2. How does Mr. Spenlow celebrate David's official apprenticeship?
(a) By inviting him to spend the weekend at his house and introducing David to his daughter, Dora.
(b) By offering to let him marry Mr. Spenlow's daughter.
(c) By sending him to prison.
(d) By giving him money.
3. Why does David go to Yarmouth?
(a) To find a wife.
(b) To visit Peggotty's family.
(c) To visit his aunt.
(d) To go to school.
4. How does David do in school?
(a) David does well in school.
(b) David does poorly in school.
(c) David drops out of school.
(d) David is expelled from school.
5. Why does Littimer bring Miss Mowcher to Steerforth?
(a) To gossip with Steerforth.
(b) To be Steerforth's friend.
(c) To tell Steerforth gossip about David.
(d) To give Steerforth a hair treatment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits David at his new lodgings after he obtains his apprenticeship?
2. Who meets David and Steerforth in London?
3. Why does Dora faint?
4. Who does Tommy Traddles plan to marry?
5. After Miss Betsey loses her fortune, what does Agnes suggest David do for work?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)