|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43 | Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Two days later, how does David feel about his behavior to Agnes while he was drunk?
(a) He is embarrassed and seeks forgiveness.
(b) He never gets drunk.
(c) He does not care.
(d) He laughs about it.
2. Why do the Micawbers have to leave Plymouth?
(a) Because they get kicked out of their house.
(b) Because Mrs. Micawber's family is unable to provide financial assistance.
(c) Because they cannot stop fighting with each other.
(d) They do not leave Plymouth.
3. Whose birthday party is David invited to?
(b) Mr. Murdstone's.
4. Who interrupts David's dinner party with the Micawbers and Traddles?
(a) Mr. Dick.
(b) Miss Betsey.
5. Who does David run into when he and Agnes attend a dinner party?
(c) Uriah Heep.
(d) Tommy Traddles.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Peggotty fired?
2. Where does David live when he goes to London to work?
3. How does David earn extra money in Chapter 43?
4. After Miss Betsey loses her fortune, what does Agnes suggest David do for work?
5. Who is Miss Betsey's lawyer?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)