|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Creakle run the school?
(a) By inspiring fear in his students.
(b) With his wife's help.
(c) Kindly with all of his students loving him.
(d) Mr. Creakle does not run the school.
2. Why does David find the London school closed?
(a) Holiday period.
(b) It is summer.
(c) It caught on fire.
(d) It has been condemned.
3. Whose presence disturbs David while he stays at the Wickfields' house?
(b) Mr. Wickfield.
(c) Uriah Heep, the clerk.
(d) Mrs. Wickfield.
4. How does David feel in his new lodgings with the Wickfields?
5. Where does Mr. Murdstone arrange for David to work?
(a) Mr. Wickfield's law office.
(b) A post office.
(c) Debtor's Prison.
(d) A counting house in London.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David go to Yarmouth?
2. Where does David live when he goes to London to work?
3. What is the name of the carriage driver who wants to marry Peggotty?
4. What does David find when he returns home for the holidays?
5. Where does Miss Betsey decide to send David to school?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)