|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What boarding school does David attend in London?
(a) Mr. Creakle's Boarding School for Boys.
(b) Salem House.
(c) Canterbury Inn.
2. How does David do in school?
(a) David does poorly in school.
(b) David is expelled from school.
(c) David drops out of school.
(d) David does well in school.
3. Who is Miss Betsey's lawyer?
(a) Mr. Creakle.
(b) Mr. Murdstone.
(c) Mr. Wickfield.
(d) Mr. Heep.
4. What does Peggotty object to?
(a) Working late.
(b) Mr. Murdstone courting David's mother.
(c) Miss Betsey moving in.
(d) David going to school.
5. Why does David go to Yarmouth?
(a) To go to school.
(b) To visit his aunt.
(c) To visit Peggotty's family.
(d) To find a wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David find the London school closed?
2. During David's tea outing, who passes the house so that David is forced to introduce him to his hosts?
3. Why does David sell most of his clothes on his journey?
4. When Mr. Dick visits David at school, what does he tell David has frightened Miss Betsey?
5. How does David feel in his new lodgings with the Wickfields?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)