|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Murdstone arrange for David to work?
(a) A counting house in London.
(b) Debtor's Prison.
(c) Mr. Wickfield's law office.
(d) A post office.
2. Who is Miss Betsey's lawyer?
(a) Mr. Creakle.
(b) Mr. Heep.
(c) Mr. Murdstone.
(d) Mr. Wickfield.
3. What does Miss Betsey decide to do about David?
(a) Beat him.
(b) Send him home with the Murdstones.
(c) Kick him out on the street.
(d) Accept him as her ward.
4. How does David feel in his new lodgings with the Wickfields?
5. How long after his father's death is David born?
(a) Six months.
(b) Four months.
(c) One day.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Creakle run the school?
2. Who does Miss Betsey allow to live with her to avoid being taken to a mental institution?
3. In Chapter 13, where does David head toward?
4. Where does David live when he goes to London to work?
5. When the Murdstones arrive at Miss Betsey's house and express their intentions to treat David as they wish, what does Miss Betsey tell them?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)