|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miss Betsey's lawyer?
(a) Mr. Creakle.
(b) Mr. Murdstone.
(c) Mr. Heep.
(d) Mr. Wickfield.
2. Where is Jack Maldon going away to work?
3. Where does Mr. Murdstone arrange for David to work?
(a) Mr. Wickfield's law office.
(b) Debtor's Prison.
(c) A counting house in London.
(d) A post office.
4. Whose presence disturbs David while he stays at the Wickfields' house?
(b) Mr. Wickfield.
(c) Mrs. Wickfield.
(d) Uriah Heep, the clerk.
5. Who begins to court David's mother?
(a) Mr. Micawber.
(b) Mr. Creakle.
(c) Mr. Copperfield.
(d) Mr. Murdstone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after his father's death is David born?
2. Who does Miss Betsey allow to live with her to avoid being taken to a mental institution?
3. What about David's birth offends his great aunt, Miss Betsey Trotwood?
4. Why does David go to Yarmouth?
5. Where does David live when he goes to London to work?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)