|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miss Betsey decide to send David to school?
(b) Salem House.
2. What does David learn on his birthday?
(a) That his baby brother has died.
(b) That his mother has died.
(c) That his father is still alive.
(d) That he is being expelled from Salem House.
3. Whose presence disturbs David while he stays at the Wickfields' house?
(a) Uriah Heep, the clerk.
(c) Mr. Wickfield.
(d) Mrs. Wickfield.
4. Why does David go to Yarmouth?
(a) To go to school.
(b) To visit Peggotty's family.
(c) To visit his aunt.
(d) To find a wife.
5. What does Mr. Creakle threaten his students with in order to retain order?
(a) Calling their parents.
(c) Not feeding them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Betsey decide to do about David?
2. What about David's birth offends his great aunt, Miss Betsey Trotwood?
3. What kind of stepfather is Mr. Murdstone?
4. What does Peggotty object to?
5. What boarding school does David attend in London?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)