|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David live when he goes to London to work?
(a) In a spare room belonging to the Micawber family.
(b) With the Wickfields.
(c) With Steerforth.
(d) In a hotel.
2. Who does David discuss his romantic problems with?
(b) Miss Betsey.
(c) Mr. Dick.
3. What is the name of the carriage driver who wants to marry Peggotty?
(a) Mr. Creakle.
(b) Mr. Barkis.
(c) Mr. Murdstone.
(d) Mr. Micawber.
4. How is David's mother's health affected by her marriage?
(a) It is not.
(b) She gets diabetes.
(c) She falls into bad health and seems unlikely to recover.
(d) She has a heart attack.
5. Why does David sell most of his clothes on his journey?
(a) So no one will recognize him.
(b) To buy new ones.
(c) To buy food.
(d) To buy a gift for his aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David feel in his new lodgings with the Wickfields?
2. Who does David have a crush on in Yarmouth?
3. Who does David have tea with?
4. What boarding school does David attend in London?
5. How do David and Steerforth help each other?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)