Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53 | Chapter 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dora state that it is better for her to die now?
(a) Because she hates her husband.
(b) Because she is tired of living.
(c) Because she misses her father.
(d) Because David still loves her, whereas in ten years he would grow bitter because she will never improve and become a better wife.
2. Who is Tommy Traddles boarding with?
(a) The Peggotty family.
(d) The Micawber family.
3. Who does David discuss his romantic problems with?
(b) Miss Betsey.
(d) Mr. Dick.
4. How does Dora's father find out about the relationship between David and Dora?
(a) Through Miss Murdstone's snooping.
(b) David tells him.
(c) Dora tells him.
(d) He intercepts a letter between David and Dora.
5. What is the name of Steerforth's butler?
(a) Mr. Creakle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David sell most of his clothes on his journey?
2. What boarding school does David attend in London?
3. How does Dora's father react to the relationship between David and Dora?
4. Why does Mrs. Micawber suggest her husband take out an advertisement?
5. What does David realize in Chapter 44?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)