|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37 | Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David do in school?
(a) David is expelled from school.
(b) David drops out of school.
(c) David does well in school.
(d) David does poorly in school.
2. What does Miss Betsey suggest that David become?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A librarian.
(c) A proctor.
(d) A teacher.
3. When Mr. Dick visits David at school, what does he tell David has frightened Miss Betsey?
(a) A ghost.
(b) A glass broke.
(c) The appearance of a strange man.
(d) She thinks she is pregnant.
4. During David's tea outing, who passes the house so that David is forced to introduce him to his hosts?
(a) Mr. Murdstone.
(b) Miss Betsey.
(c) Mr. Micawber.
(d) Mr. Creakle.
5. Where does David live when he goes to London to work?
(a) With the Wickfields.
(b) With Steerforth.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) In a spare room belonging to the Micawber family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David decide to do in order to make sure Dora gets the life she requires?
2. When Ham arrives at the Peggotty home without Emily, what does he secretly tell David?
3. How does Agnes react to seeing David drunk?
4. What does Emily's uncle, Mr. Peggotty, decide to do when Emily runs away?
5. How does Dora's father find out about the relationship between David and Dora?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)