|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37 | Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps execute Barkis' will?
(b) Mr. Wickfield.
2. Why do the Micawbers have to leave Plymouth?
(a) Because they cannot stop fighting with each other.
(b) Because Mrs. Micawber's family is unable to provide financial assistance.
(c) Because they get kicked out of their house.
(d) They do not leave Plymouth.
3. Who does David serve as apprentice under by Miss Betsey's arrangement?
(a) Mr. Spenlow.
(b) Mr. Murdstone.
(c) Mr. Spencer.
(d) Mr. Wickfield.
4. Who meets David and Steerforth in London?
(b) Miss Betsey.
5. Who does Ham see talking with Emily in town before she runs away?
(a) Mrs. Steerforth and Rosa Dartle.
(b) Traddles and Sophie.
(c) Steerforth and Littimer.
(d) Miss Betsey and Mr. Dick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the carriage driver who wants to marry Peggotty?
2. How does Dora's father react to the relationship between David and Dora?
3. How does Dora react when she learns of the change in David's financial circumstances?
4. Where does David live when he goes to London to work?
5. Who visits David at his new lodgings after he obtains his apprenticeship?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)