|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37 | Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Peggotty fired?
(a) After David's mother has another son.
(b) After Mr. Murdstone marries David's mother.
(c) After David's mother's funeral.
2. What is the name of the carriage driver who wants to marry Peggotty?
(a) Mr. Murdstone.
(b) Mr. Barkis.
(c) Mr. Micawber.
(d) Mr. Creakle.
3. Who does Ham see talking with Emily in town before she runs away?
(a) Traddles and Sophie.
(b) Steerforth and Littimer.
(c) Mrs. Steerforth and Rosa Dartle.
(d) Miss Betsey and Mr. Dick.
4. During David's tea outing, who passes the house so that David is forced to introduce him to his hosts?
(a) Mr. Creakle.
(b) Mr. Micawber.
(c) Miss Betsey.
(d) Mr. Murdstone.
5. Who does David have tea with?
(a) Uriah Heep and Heep's mother.
(c) Mr. Wickfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Steerforth state when David, Peggotty, and Mr. Peggotty visit her?
2. How does Dora's father find out about the relationship between David and Dora?
3. Where does David live when he goes to London to work?
4. Why do the Micawbers have to leave Plymouth?
5. When Ham arrives at the Peggotty home without Emily, what does he secretly tell David?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)