|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37 | Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David discuss his romantic problems with?
(a) Miss Betsey.
(c) Mr. Dick.
2. What does Miss Betsey suggest that David become?
(a) A librarian.
(b) A proctor.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A teacher.
3. Where does David live when he goes to London to work?
(a) With the Wickfields.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) In a spare room belonging to the Micawber family.
(d) With Steerforth.
4. When Mr. Dick visits David at school, what does he tell David has frightened Miss Betsey?
(a) A glass broke.
(b) She thinks she is pregnant.
(c) A ghost.
(d) The appearance of a strange man.
5. What does Emily's uncle, Mr. Peggotty, decide to do when Emily runs away?
(a) Forget about Emily.
(b) Go to London with David to try to find Emily.
(c) Get married.
(d) Move to Australia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David do in school?
2. What does David decide to do in order to make sure Dora gets the life she requires?
3. How does Dora's father react to the relationship between David and Dora?
4. During David's tea outing, who passes the house so that David is forced to introduce him to his hosts?
5. Who does David have tea with?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)