|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Micawber blame for many of his troubles in Chapter 49?
(a) Uriah Heep.
(b) Mr. Wickfield.
(c) Mrs. Micawber.
2. Who does David re-encounter when he arrives in London?
3. Why does David make legal rounds in Chapter 33?
(a) To arrange his marriage to Dora.
(b) To find an adoptive family for Emily's illegitimate baby.
(c) To execute Barkis' will and settle Peggotty's finances.
(d) To sue Steerforth for running away with Emily.
4. In Chapter 50, who summons David and takes him to a rooming house in London?
(b) Rosa Dartle.
5. What does Dora's friend inform David of?
(a) That Dora is getting married to Steerforth.
(b) That Dora is going to visit her in London and he is welcome to visit as well.
(c) That Dora is going to become a nun.
(d) That David has no chance with Dora so he should just leave her alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miss Dartle confront in Chapter 50?
2. What is Mr. Murdstone doing when David runs into him in the midst of making his legal rounds?
3. When Miss Betsey visits David in Chapter 34, what does she tell him?
4. What happens between David and Dora in Chapter 32?
5. Why does Steerforth want to accompany David to Yarmouth?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)