|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Agnes confess to being worried about before David leaves Canterbury?
(a) Her father's drinking problem and Uriah Heep's influence.
(b) Her job and her boyfriend.
(c) Her dog and her cat.
(d) Her hair is falling out.
2. Who does Miss Betsey suggest that David visit after he finishes school?
(b) Mr. Murdstone.
3. Who writes to David to request a secret meeting?
(a) Mr. Wickfield.
(c) Mr. Micawber.
(d) Uriah Heep.
4. Why does Steerforth want to accompany David to Yarmouth?
(a) Because he wants to marry Emily.
(b) Because he wants to be with David as much as possible.
(c) Because he needs to get away from his mother.
(d) Because it will be funny to see poor people in their natural environment.
5. Who receives a letter from Mrs. Micawber detailing Mr. Micawber's violent and secretive behavior?
(a) Miss Betsey.
(b) Mr. Dick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Micawber blame for many of his troubles in Chapter 49?
2. Where will this secret meeting occur?
3. What does David try to do after finishing school?
4. Why does David make legal rounds in Chapter 33?
5. Who does Miss Dartle confront in Chapter 50?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)