|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes to David to request a secret meeting?
(a) Mr. Wickfield.
(b) Mr. Micawber.
(d) Uriah Heep.
2. Where will this secret meeting occur?
(d) In front of the Debtor's Prison.
3. Who receives a letter from Mrs. Micawber detailing Mr. Micawber's violent and secretive behavior?
(a) Miss Betsey.
(d) Mr. Dick.
4. What does Agnes confess to being worried about before David leaves Canterbury?
(a) Her hair is falling out.
(b) Her job and her boyfriend.
(c) Her dog and her cat.
(d) Her father's drinking problem and Uriah Heep's influence.
5. What happens between David and Dora in Chapter 32?
(a) They elope.
(b) They establish a secret courtship, and he buys her an engagement ring.
(c) They get into an argument and decide never to speak to one another again.
(d) They decide to murder Mr. Spenlow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birthday party is David invited to?
2. Who does Mr. Micawber blame for many of his troubles in Chapter 49?
3. Who does David re-encounter when he arrives in London?
4. Why does Steerforth want to accompany David to Yarmouth?
5. Why does David make legal rounds in Chapter 33?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)