|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between David and Dora in Chapter 32?
(a) They elope.
(b) They get into an argument and decide never to speak to one another again.
(c) They establish a secret courtship, and he buys her an engagement ring.
(d) They decide to murder Mr. Spenlow.
2. What does Agnes confess to being worried about before David leaves Canterbury?
(a) Her dog and her cat.
(b) Her hair is falling out.
(c) Her father's drinking problem and Uriah Heep's influence.
(d) Her job and her boyfriend.
3. Who writes to David to request a secret meeting?
(a) Mr. Micawber.
(b) Mr. Wickfield.
(d) Uriah Heep.
4. Who receives a letter from Mrs. Micawber detailing Mr. Micawber's violent and secretive behavior?
(b) Mr. Dick.
(d) Miss Betsey.
5. In Chapter 50, who summons David and takes him to a rooming house in London?
(c) Rosa Dartle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miss Dartle confront in Chapter 50?
2. Who does Mr. Micawber blame for many of his troubles in Chapter 49?
3. Why does David make legal rounds in Chapter 33?
4. Whose birthday party is David invited to?
5. Who does Miss Betsey suggest that David visit after he finishes school?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)