|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David make legal rounds in Chapter 33?
(a) To sue Steerforth for running away with Emily.
(b) To find an adoptive family for Emily's illegitimate baby.
(c) To execute Barkis' will and settle Peggotty's finances.
(d) To arrange his marriage to Dora.
2. Who does Miss Dartle confront in Chapter 50?
(b) Mrs. Micawber.
(d) Dr. Strong.
3. Who does Mr. Micawber blame for many of his troubles in Chapter 49?
(a) Mrs. Micawber.
(b) Uriah Heep.
(c) Mr. Wickfield.
4. What does David try to do after finishing school?
(a) Buy a house.
(b) Find a suitable career.
(c) Have a child.
(d) Find a wife.
5. Who does David re-encounter when he arrives in London?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Murdstone doing when David runs into him in the midst of making his legal rounds?
2. What does Agnes confess to being worried about before David leaves Canterbury?
3. Why does Steerforth want to accompany David to Yarmouth?
4. In Chapter 50, who summons David and takes him to a rooming house in London?
5. Where will this secret meeting occur?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)