|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Micawber blame for many of his troubles in Chapter 49?
(a) Mrs. Micawber.
(c) Mr. Wickfield.
(d) Uriah Heep.
2. What does Dora's friend inform David of?
(a) That Dora is going to visit her in London and he is welcome to visit as well.
(b) That Dora is going to become a nun.
(c) That Dora is getting married to Steerforth.
(d) That David has no chance with Dora so he should just leave her alone.
3. Who receives a letter from Mrs. Micawber detailing Mr. Micawber's violent and secretive behavior?
(b) Miss Betsey.
(c) Mr. Dick.
4. What happens between David and Dora in Chapter 32?
(a) They establish a secret courtship, and he buys her an engagement ring.
(b) They get into an argument and decide never to speak to one another again.
(c) They decide to murder Mr. Spenlow.
(d) They elope.
5. Who writes to David to request a secret meeting?
(a) Uriah Heep.
(c) Mr. Micawber.
(d) Mr. Wickfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Steerforth want to accompany David to Yarmouth?
2. Where will this secret meeting occur?
3. Whose birthday party is David invited to?
4. What is Mr. Murdstone doing when David runs into him in the midst of making his legal rounds?
5. Who does Miss Betsey suggest that David visit after he finishes school?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)