|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David make legal rounds in Chapter 33?
(a) To execute Barkis' will and settle Peggotty's finances.
(b) To arrange his marriage to Dora.
(c) To find an adoptive family for Emily's illegitimate baby.
(d) To sue Steerforth for running away with Emily.
2. In Chapter 50, who summons David and takes him to a rooming house in London?
(b) Rosa Dartle.
3. Who does David re-encounter when he arrives in London?
4. Whose birthday party is David invited to?
(c) Mr. Murdstone's.
5. Who does Miss Dartle confront in Chapter 50?
(a) Dr. Strong.
(b) Mrs. Micawber.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes to David to request a secret meeting?
2. What does David try to do after finishing school?
3. Who does Mr. Micawber blame for many of his troubles in Chapter 49?
4. What does Dora's friend inform David of?
5. Who does Miss Betsey suggest that David visit after he finishes school?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)