|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David make legal rounds in Chapter 33?
(a) To find an adoptive family for Emily's illegitimate baby.
(b) To execute Barkis' will and settle Peggotty's finances.
(c) To sue Steerforth for running away with Emily.
(d) To arrange his marriage to Dora.
2. Whose birthday party is David invited to?
(b) Mr. Murdstone's.
3. What does David try to do after finishing school?
(a) Find a suitable career.
(b) Find a wife.
(c) Buy a house.
(d) Have a child.
4. Who does Miss Dartle confront in Chapter 50?
(a) Mrs. Micawber.
(c) Dr. Strong.
5. How does Mrs. Steerforth feel about her son?
(a) She hates him.
(b) She believes that everything he does is wonderful.
(c) She thinks he is smart but misbehaves.
(d) She thinks he is spoiled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens between David and Dora in Chapter 32?
2. What is Mr. Murdstone doing when David runs into him in the midst of making his legal rounds?
3. Who writes to David to request a secret meeting?
4. Who does Mr. Micawber blame for many of his troubles in Chapter 49?
5. Who does Miss Betsey suggest that David visit after he finishes school?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)