|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 50, who summons David and takes him to a rooming house in London?
(c) Rosa Dartle.
2. Who does Miss Betsey suggest that David visit after he finishes school?
(c) Mr. Murdstone.
3. What does David try to do after finishing school?
(a) Have a child.
(b) Find a wife.
(c) Find a suitable career.
(d) Buy a house.
4. Where will this secret meeting occur?
(b) In front of the Debtor's Prison.
5. Why does Steerforth want to accompany David to Yarmouth?
(a) Because he needs to get away from his mother.
(b) Because he wants to marry Emily.
(c) Because it will be funny to see poor people in their natural environment.
(d) Because he wants to be with David as much as possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes to David to request a secret meeting?
2. What does Agnes confess to being worried about before David leaves Canterbury?
3. What does Dora's friend inform David of?
4. Who does Mr. Micawber blame for many of his troubles in Chapter 49?
5. When Miss Betsey visits David in Chapter 34, what does she tell him?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)