|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Agnes confess to being worried about before David leaves Canterbury?
(a) Her hair is falling out.
(b) Her father's drinking problem and Uriah Heep's influence.
(c) Her dog and her cat.
(d) Her job and her boyfriend.
2. In Chapter 50, who summons David and takes him to a rooming house in London?
(d) Rosa Dartle.
3. What does Dora's friend inform David of?
(a) That Dora is getting married to Steerforth.
(b) That David has no chance with Dora so he should just leave her alone.
(c) That Dora is going to become a nun.
(d) That Dora is going to visit her in London and he is welcome to visit as well.
4. Whose birthday party is David invited to?
(c) Mr. Murdstone's.
5. What happens between David and Dora in Chapter 32?
(a) They decide to murder Mr. Spenlow.
(b) They get into an argument and decide never to speak to one another again.
(c) They establish a secret courtship, and he buys her an engagement ring.
(d) They elope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Micawber blame for many of his troubles in Chapter 49?
2. Why does Steerforth want to accompany David to Yarmouth?
3. Who does David re-encounter when he arrives in London?
4. When Miss Betsey visits David in Chapter 34, what does she tell him?
5. Who does Miss Betsey suggest that David visit after he finishes school?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)