|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dora's friend inform David of?
(a) That Dora is getting married to Steerforth.
(b) That Dora is going to become a nun.
(c) That David has no chance with Dora so he should just leave her alone.
(d) That Dora is going to visit her in London and he is welcome to visit as well.
2. Who does Miss Betsey suggest that David visit after he finishes school?
(d) Mr. Murdstone.
3. Whose birthday party is David invited to?
(a) Mr. Murdstone's.
4. Who writes to David to request a secret meeting?
(a) Mr. Micawber.
(b) Mr. Wickfield.
(c) Uriah Heep.
5. In Chapter 50, who summons David and takes him to a rooming house in London?
(c) Rosa Dartle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Steerforth want to accompany David to Yarmouth?
2. Who does Miss Dartle confront in Chapter 50?
3. What is Mr. Murdstone doing when David runs into him in the midst of making his legal rounds?
4. Who does Mr. Micawber blame for many of his troubles in Chapter 49?
5. When Miss Betsey visits David in Chapter 34, what does she tell him?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)