|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Steerforth feel about her son?
(a) She believes that everything he does is wonderful.
(b) She thinks he is smart but misbehaves.
(c) She thinks he is spoiled.
(d) She hates him.
2. Where will this secret meeting occur?
(d) In front of the Debtor's Prison.
3. What is Mr. Murdstone doing when David runs into him in the midst of making his legal rounds?
(a) Searching for his sister.
(b) Drinking heavily.
(c) Crying over the way he treated David's mother.
(d) Applying for a marriage license.
4. In Chapter 50, who summons David and takes him to a rooming house in London?
(b) Rosa Dartle.
5. Who does Miss Dartle confront in Chapter 50?
(c) Dr. Strong.
(d) Mrs. Micawber.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dora's friend inform David of?
2. Who does David re-encounter when he arrives in London?
3. What does Agnes confess to being worried about before David leaves Canterbury?
4. Why does David make legal rounds in Chapter 33?
5. Who receives a letter from Mrs. Micawber detailing Mr. Micawber's violent and secretive behavior?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)