|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes to David to request a secret meeting?
(a) Mr. Wickfield.
(b) Mr. Micawber.
(c) Uriah Heep.
2. In Chapter 50, who summons David and takes him to a rooming house in London?
(c) Rosa Dartle.
3. Whose birthday party is David invited to?
(b) Mr. Murdstone's.
4. What does Dora's friend inform David of?
(a) That Dora is getting married to Steerforth.
(b) That Dora is going to become a nun.
(c) That Dora is going to visit her in London and he is welcome to visit as well.
(d) That David has no chance with Dora so he should just leave her alone.
5. Where will this secret meeting occur?
(c) In front of the Debtor's Prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agnes confess to being worried about before David leaves Canterbury?
2. When Miss Betsey visits David in Chapter 34, what does she tell him?
3. What does David try to do after finishing school?
4. Who receives a letter from Mrs. Micawber detailing Mr. Micawber's violent and secretive behavior?
5. Who does Mr. Micawber blame for many of his troubles in Chapter 49?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)