|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Miss Betsey visits David in Chapter 34, what does she tell him?
(a) That she has lost her fortune through bad investments.
(b) That she is having a baby.
(c) That her husband has shown up.
(d) That she never wants to see him again.
2. Where will this secret meeting occur?
(a) In front of the Debtor's Prison.
3. Who writes to David to request a secret meeting?
(a) Mr. Wickfield.
(b) Mr. Micawber.
(d) Uriah Heep.
4. What does Agnes confess to being worried about before David leaves Canterbury?
(a) Her job and her boyfriend.
(b) Her father's drinking problem and Uriah Heep's influence.
(c) Her hair is falling out.
(d) Her dog and her cat.
5. What happens between David and Dora in Chapter 32?
(a) They elope.
(b) They establish a secret courtship, and he buys her an engagement ring.
(c) They decide to murder Mr. Spenlow.
(d) They get into an argument and decide never to speak to one another again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miss Betsey suggest that David visit after he finishes school?
2. What does Dora's friend inform David of?
3. In Chapter 50, who summons David and takes him to a rooming house in London?
4. Whose birthday party is David invited to?
5. Who receives a letter from Mrs. Micawber detailing Mr. Micawber's violent and secretive behavior?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)