|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dora's friend inform David of?
(a) That Dora is going to become a nun.
(b) That Dora is getting married to Steerforth.
(c) That David has no chance with Dora so he should just leave her alone.
(d) That Dora is going to visit her in London and he is welcome to visit as well.
2. Who does David re-encounter when he arrives in London?
3. What does David try to do after finishing school?
(a) Find a suitable career.
(b) Find a wife.
(c) Buy a house.
(d) Have a child.
4. Who writes to David to request a secret meeting?
(a) Uriah Heep.
(b) Mr. Wickfield.
(d) Mr. Micawber.
5. Whose birthday party is David invited to?
(b) Mr. Murdstone's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who receives a letter from Mrs. Micawber detailing Mr. Micawber's violent and secretive behavior?
2. When Miss Betsey visits David in Chapter 34, what does she tell him?
3. Why does David make legal rounds in Chapter 33?
4. Why does Steerforth want to accompany David to Yarmouth?
5. What does Agnes confess to being worried about before David leaves Canterbury?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)