|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 50, who summons David and takes him to a rooming house in London?
(b) Rosa Dartle.
2. Why does David make legal rounds in Chapter 33?
(a) To execute Barkis' will and settle Peggotty's finances.
(b) To find an adoptive family for Emily's illegitimate baby.
(c) To sue Steerforth for running away with Emily.
(d) To arrange his marriage to Dora.
3. Who does David re-encounter when he arrives in London?
4. What is Mr. Murdstone doing when David runs into him in the midst of making his legal rounds?
(a) Drinking heavily.
(b) Crying over the way he treated David's mother.
(c) Applying for a marriage license.
(d) Searching for his sister.
5. Who does Miss Dartle confront in Chapter 50?
(a) Mrs. Micawber.
(b) Dr. Strong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agnes confess to being worried about before David leaves Canterbury?
2. What does David try to do after finishing school?
3. What does Dora's friend inform David of?
4. Why does Steerforth want to accompany David to Yarmouth?
5. Whose birthday party is David invited to?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)