Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3
1. How long after his father's death is David born?
(a) One day.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Four months.
2. What about David's birth offends his great aunt, Miss Betsey Trotwood?
(a) The fact that he is not a girl.
(b) His mother asks Miss Betsey to leave.
(c) The fact that he is ugly.
(d) David cries when Miss Betsey holds him.
3. Who begins to court David's mother?
(a) Mr. Micawber.
(b) Mr. Murdstone.
(c) Mr. Copperfield.
(d) Mr. Creakle.
4. What does Peggotty object to?
(a) Miss Betsey moving in.
(b) Working late.
(c) Mr. Murdstone courting David's mother.
(d) David going to school.
5. Why does David go to Yarmouth?
(a) To go to school.
(b) To visit his aunt.
(c) To visit Peggotty's family.
(d) To find a wife.
6. What happens while David is in Yarmouth with Peggotty?
(a) His mother marries Mr. Murdstone.
(b) He gets sick.
(c) His mother has a baby.
(d) His aunt dies.
Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6
7. What kind of stepfather is Mr. Murdstone?
This section contains 4,758 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)