|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the place where Jacob goes to have a drink?
(a) Barra de la Chile.
(b) Pub de la Union.
(c) Club de la Union.
(d) Club de la Chile.
2. What reason does Eliza give to John for her being ill?
(a) She is having feminine issues.
(b) She drank bad milk.
(c) She is in love.
(d) She ate green fruit.
3. Why does a chaplain arrive in Valparaiso?
(a) To woo Rose Sommers.
(b) To ask a favor of Jeremy.
(c) To investigate Jacob's missionary work.
(d) To open a new Catholic Church.
4. When do Eliza and Joaquin kiss for the first time?
(a) On their second meeting.
(b) On their first meeting.
(c) On their fifth meeting.
(d) On their fourth meeting.
5. What is the date when Joaquin leaves for his journey?
(a) December twenty-fifth.
(b) January third.
(c) December twenty-second.
(d) January first.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it when Eliza first sees Joaquin?
2. What is Eliza's last name?
3. How long have Eliza and Joaquin been lovers when she notices him drifting from her?
4. Where has gold been discovered?
5. Who says: "You owe me satisfaction"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)