Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What reaction to the op-ed piece causes Styron to decide to write this memoir?
2. Though Styron admits all professions are susceptible to depression, which profession is the most susceptible?
3. Who arranges a meeting between Albert Camus and Styron?
4. What does Styron say is the most universal symptom of depression?
5. What does Styron say the award he received should have done for him?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What did Styron say about someone being able...
This section contains 1,274 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)