1. What city is Styron in at the beginning of the memoir?
2. What is the award Styron receives?
Prix Mondial Cino del Duca award.
3. What does Styron say he will do with the prize money he won?
Give most to charity but save a small portion for a personal matter.
4. What happens to Styron during his museum visit in Paris?
He begins to feel the late evening lethargy that always descends.
5. What does Styron say depression is like?
Drowning or suffocation.
This section contains 6,356 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)