|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What takes Ty home from the prison?
2. How did Shade fake his own death?
3. What does Ty do when Gemma realizes her brother was in Seablite?
4. What does Grimes say he is not interested in when he wakes up?
5. How is the prison different than other undersea structures?
Essay Topic 1
Responsibility and coming of age were two themes that were interwoven in many places of this plot. Where do these themes appear, and how do they work together to move the plot along?
Essay Topic 2
Choosing sides was a theme that was presented in this book when the trial for Shade was presented. What are some of the examples of this theme appearing, and how did it affect the characters involved?
Essay Topic 3
Who is Shade, and how does his character affect the main characters in the book and their decisions?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)