Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vehicle does Gemma have?
2. What color is the hair of the first man Gemma talks to in the saloon?
3. What does the Seablite Gang prey on?
4. Who attacked Hewitt?
5. What is Hewitt's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ty save all the settlers when the wall cracks open?
2. How does Ty get away from Eel and Pretty?
3. What is Ty doing at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Mrs. Spinner say about Gemma's brother?
5. What does Gemma do when Doc is explaining his plans for Ty?
6. What is Ty's Dark Gift?
7. Why does Shade get upset with Ty?
8. What does Gemma tell Ty she is trying to do?
9. What caused a change in Gemma's brother?
10. Where did the gang come from in the beginning?
Essay Topic 1
Who was the main villain in this book? Why was this so surprising?
Essay Topic 2
What are Dark Gifts, and how did they shape this plot?
Essay Topic 3
How did the relationship between the settlers and the gang affect the main characters in the book?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)