|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Canyon?
2. How does Gemma explain to Ty where she got her money?
3. What color is the hair of the first man Gemma talks to in the saloon?
4. Where did Gemma get money from when she ran away?
5. Who does Ty tell Zoe to call when he hears Hewitt's trouble?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of collection does Ty have?
2. Why does Gemma want Ty to take her to a saloon?
3. What does Gemma tell Ty she is trying to do?
4. Where does Gemma say she got her knife?
5. What caused a change in Gemma's brother?
6. How does Gemma say she validates taking money when she left?
7. What does Gemma do when she hears about the attack on Hewitt's family?
8. Why does Ty decide to try and follow the gang leader?
9. What does Gemma tell Ty she loves so much about his community?
10. Where did the gang come from in the beginning?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
This book is set in a futuristic setting. How realistic did this feel to you, and why?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
How did this book show parallels to western society, and how did this affect the tone of the plot?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)