Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Gemma get money from when she ran away?
2. Why is Hewitt not with his parents after the attack?
3. How does Ty feel about his Dark Gift?
4. What does Ty tell Gemma to dress like?
5. What is Doc analyzing in his lab?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Shade get upset with Ty?
2. What news do Ty's parents have for him when he leaves the hospital?
3. Why does Gemma want Ty to take her to a saloon?
4. What does Gemma tell Ty she loves so much about his community?
5. What does Ty's mother say while talking to Mrs. Spinner?
6. What is so strange about the setting of this book?
7. Why does Ty decide to try and follow the gang leader?
8. What does Shade do that makes Grimes run away?
9. What surprise does Ty find as he is leaving the saloon?
10. What does Shade say about children living under the sea?
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Power and Greed were two common themes in this book. Where did they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)