|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Gemma's life saved?
(a) She gets mouth to mouth.
(b) Sonar is used to communicate with her.
(c) She gets oxygen.
(d) Her heart is shocked.
2. How does Gemma plan to run away again?
(a) By pretending to be a boy.
(b) By joining the gang.
(c) By taking the mini-sub.
(d) By heading Topside to get lost in the crowd.
3. What are neighbors restocking the Peavey's farm with?
4. What is Shade looking for when he comes inside the house?
(a) The information.
(c) The weapon rack.
(d) The food stash.
5. What appears above the house as Gemma is running away?
(a) The policemen.
(b) A whale.
(c) The Specter.
(d) A shark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ms. Spinner's job?
2. What action does Shade use to show Gemma he loves her?
3. Why does Ty say Shade owes him a favor?
4. Why is Shade so surprised to see Ty at the saloon?
5. From whom did Gemma steal an ID card?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Shade defend the actions of his gang?
2. What does Doc say to Ty's parents after the attack by Shade?
3. How does Ty stop Doc from shooting Shade a second time?
4. What does Gemma ask of Ty as Jibby takes her away?
5. What does Gemma say about Ty's looks, and how does this make him feel?
6. What does Jibby do at the Peavey's house that makes Ty jealous?
7. What were the prisoners forced to do in the subsea prison?
8. What has Doc been planning for Ty?
9. How does Gemma almost die at the end of the book?
10. What do Raj and Lars want to do about the outlaws?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)