|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who locks Ty in a cage?
2. What action does Shade use to show Gemma he loves her?
(a) He blows her a kiss.
(b) He presses his fist to his heart.
(c) He wipes away a tear.
(d) He signs I Love You to her.
3. What medical task is Doc unable to do?
(a) Shock therapy.
4. Who does Ty say needs to govern the settlers?
(a) The school system.
(b) The Commonwealth.
(c) The outlaws.
5. How does Eel destroy the viewphone?
(a) He shocks it.
(b) He steps on it.
(c) He transforms it.
(d) He short circuits it.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Gemma realize Shade's identity?
2. What does Raj leave the Peavey's house to do?
3. What is Shade looking for when he comes inside the house?
4. What does Ty teach Gemma to do to get used to the ocean?
5. How does Ty find out Gemma is running away again?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is so ironic about Doc being the villain of the book?
2. What does Ty's mother say while talking to Mrs. Spinner?
3. How does Ty stop Doc from shooting Shade a second time?
4. Why is Gemma happy to hear that Ty doesn't understand why people are interested in him?
5. How does Gemma almost die at the end of the book?
6. What does Mrs. Spinner say about Gemma's brother?
7. What does Doc say to Ty's parents after the attack by Shade?
8. What were the prisoners forced to do in the subsea prison?
9. What does Gemma say about Ty's looks, and how does this make him feel?
10. What does Ty say the settlers should do when the government refuses to continue helping them?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)