|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gemma know Shade?
(a) He is her father.
(b) He is her brother.
(c) He is her uncle.
(d) He is her boyfriend.
2. Where does Gemma kick off her disguise?
(a) The saloon.
(b) The dock ring.
(c) The mini-sub.
(d) The train station.
3. What does the Specter throw over Ty's ship?
(b) Strange bubbles.
(c) A net.
(d) A cloaking device.
4. What does Ty use to cut Shae free?
(a) His Dark Gift.
(b) A harpoon.
(c) A fish hook.
(d) Gemma's knife.
5. What do Ty's parents put on when something appears above the house?
(a) Their uniforms.
(b) Black clothing.
(c) Battle gear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ty do when the Specter throws something over Ty's ship?
2. What kind of cage is Ty locked in?
3. How does Ty comfort Gemma when Shade leaves?
4. What are neighbors restocking the Peavey's farm with?
5. How did Shade fake his own death?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ty stop Doc from shooting Shade a second time?
2. What were the prisoners forced to do in the subsea prison?
3. What does Mrs. Spinner say about Gemma's brother?
4. What news do Ty's parents have for him when he leaves the hospital?
5. What does Ty see on the walls of some of the bunks in the prison?
6. What does Gemma say about Ty's looks, and how does this make him feel?
7. What does Ty's mother say while talking to Mrs. Spinner?
8. What does the term Gem of the Sea mean?
9. How does Zoe protect Ty?
10. What does Ty say the settlers should do when the government refuses to continue helping them?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)