|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical task is Doc unable to do?
(c) Shock therapy.
2. What is Eel's Dark Gift?
(a) Temperature control.
3. Whom does Ty call when he sees Grimes unconscious?
(d) His mother.
4. Who saves Gemma's life?
5. How does Gemma know Shade?
(a) He is her brother.
(b) He is her uncle.
(c) He is her father.
(d) He is her boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What music does Ty hear after Gemma realizes her brother was in Seablite?
2. What animal rescues the settlers when there is a crack in the wall?
3. Why does Gemma scream when Ty is listening to some music?
4. Where does Ty tell Gemma to go when something appears above the house?
5. How does Gemma know her brother was in Seablite?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Doc been planning for Ty?
2. What does Doc say to Ty's parents after the attack by Shade?
3. What does Gemma say about Ty's looks, and how does this make him feel?
4. Why does Shade get upset with Ty?
5. What does the term Gem of the Sea mean?
6. How does Shade defend the actions of his gang?
7. What does Ty see on the walls of some of the bunks in the prison?
8. What does Gemma ask of Ty as Jibby takes her away?
9. What is Ty's Dark Gift?
10. What does Ty say the settlers should do when the government refuses to continue helping them?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)