|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ms. Spinner contact Ty?
(a) By letter.
(b) By viewphone.
(c) By package.
(d) By telegram.
2. Whom does Ty see clinging to an elevator cable?
3. How does Shade show he is giving Ty another chance?
(a) He lets him live.
(b) He promises to leave Gemma alone.
(c) He shakes his hand.
(d) He gives him a shock.
4. What action does Shade use to show Gemma he loves her?
(a) He blows her a kiss.
(b) He presses his fist to his heart.
(c) He wipes away a tear.
(d) He signs I Love You to her.
5. What does Gemma ask of Ty before she runs away again?
(a) For a message to be sent to her mother.
(b) For him to come with her.
(c) For prayers in her behalf.
(d) For stalling time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ty communicate with some fish?
2. Where does Doc say Gemma's brother died?
3. Where does Ty tell Gemma to go when something appears above the house?
4. How does Gemma know her brother was in Seablite?
5. What does Ty do when the Specter throws something over Ty's ship?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ty describe the task given to the people in the subsea prison?
2. What were the prisoners forced to do in the subsea prison?
3. How does Zoe protect Ty?
4. What does Gemma say about Ty's looks, and how does this make him feel?
5. Why is Gemma happy to hear that Ty doesn't understand why people are interested in him?
6. What has Doc been planning for Ty?
7. What does Shade do that makes Grimes run away?
8. How does Shade defend the actions of his gang?
9. What does Doc say that ruins all of Gemma's plans and hopes?
10. What does Jibby do at the Peavey's house that makes Ty jealous?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)