|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ty locate Shade inside the house?
(a) He calls his name.
(b) He sends a seeker fish.
(c) He turns on the lights.
(d) He uses sonar.
2. What does Shade ask Ty in the elevator?
(a) Where Gemma is.
(b) How he found him.
(c) What he told the Ranger.
(d) How he knows the boy from the picture.
3. What medical task is Doc unable to do?
(d) Shock therapy.
4. What is Gemma's brother's name?
5. What color is Shade when he comes in the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ty teach Gemma to do to get used to the ocean?
2. What is Shade looking for when he comes inside the house?
3. Who is the last person out when there is a crack in the wall?
4. Who discredited Doc?
5. What does Grimes say he is not interested in when he wakes up?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Gemma happy to hear that Ty doesn't understand why people are interested in him?
2. What does Mrs. Spinner say about Gemma's brother?
3. What were the prisoners forced to do in the subsea prison?
4. What does Gemma say about Ty's looks, and how does this make him feel?
5. How does Ty describe the task given to the people in the subsea prison?
6. What do Raj and Lars want to do about the outlaws?
7. What does the term Gem of the Sea mean?
8. What is so ironic about Doc being the villain of the book?
9. What does Jibby do at the Peavey's house that makes Ty jealous?
10. What does Shade do that makes Grimes run away?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)