|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Shade injure Ty in the house?
(a) He breaks his ribs.
(b) He breaks his toe.
(c) He breaks his nose.
(d) He sprains his wrist.
2. Who is with Ty when he sees the prison?
3. What do Ty's parents put on when something appears above the house?
(a) Their uniforms.
(b) Black clothing.
(c) Battle gear.
4. How did Shade fake his own death?
(a) Killed another man.
(b) Froze bags of his blood.
(c) Bled a fish.
(d) Changed the DNA on file.
5. Where does Ty tell Gemma to go when something appears above the house?
(a) The storage unit.
(b) The mini-sub.
(c) Zoe's room.
(d) The basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Ty see clinging to an elevator cable?
2. What takes Ty home from the prison?
3. With what does Ty shoot Shade?
4. How does Shade respond when Gemma asks if she can live with him?
5. What is Eel's Dark Gift?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Shade say about children living under the sea?
2. How does Zoe protect Ty?
3. Why does Shade get upset with Ty?
4. How does Shade defend the actions of his gang?
5. How does Ty get to Gemma faster when Doc escapes with her?
6. What does Ty's mother say while talking to Mrs. Spinner?
7. What does Gemma say about Ty's looks, and how does this make him feel?
8. What does Jibby do at the Peavey's house that makes Ty jealous?
9. What do Raj and Lars want to do about the outlaws?
10. What does Mrs. Spinner say about Gemma's brother?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)