|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raj leave the Peavey's house to do?
(a) Find the gang.
(b) Tell the ranger.
(c) Get ammunition.
(d) Send a telegram.
2. How does Shade injure Ty in the house?
(a) He breaks his nose.
(b) He sprains his wrist.
(c) He breaks his ribs.
(d) He breaks his toe.
3. Who is with Ty when he sees the prison?
4. How does Raj plan to deal with Shade?
(a) Hang him.
(b) Drown him.
(c) Arrest him.
(d) Shoot him.
5. What does Ty use to cut Shae free?
(a) A harpoon.
(b) A fish hook.
(c) His Dark Gift.
(d) Gemma's knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Shade looking for when he comes inside the house?
2. What is Grimes's job?
3. Who calls the animals that save the settlers when there is a crack in the wall?
4. What does Shade ask Ty in the elevator?
5. Where is the Benthic Territory located?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Shade defend the actions of his gang?
2. Why does Shade get upset with Ty?
3. What news do Ty's parents have for him when he leaves the hospital?
4. What does Mrs. Spinner say about Gemma's brother?
5. What does Gemma do when Doc is explaining his plans for Ty?
6. What caused Doc to be sent subsea?
7. What does Gemma say about Ty's looks, and how does this make him feel?
8. What does Doc say that ruins all of Gemma's plans and hopes?
9. How does Zoe protect Ty?
10. How does Ty describe the task given to the people in the subsea prison?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)