|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shade say when he hear where Ty was born?
(a) He is impressed.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is disgusted.
(d) He is surprised.
2. What does Ty get from Grimes?
(a) A map.
(b) A sub contract.
(c) Some money.
(d) The key.
3. How is the prison different than other undersea structures?
(a) It is camoflagued.
(b) It has flexible walls.
(c) It is on the sea floor.
(d) It has rigid walls.
4. Who knew the connection between Shae and Gemma before she did?
5. How does Eel destroy the viewphone?
(a) He steps on it.
(b) He short circuits it.
(c) He shocks it.
(d) He transforms it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grimes say he is not interested in when he wakes up?
2. What does Raj leave the Peavey's house to do?
3. Who does Ty say needs to govern the settlers?
4. What takes Ty home from the prison?
5. What does Shade think is unique about Ty?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ty get to Gemma faster when Doc escapes with her?
2. What has Doc been planning for Ty?
3. What is Ty's Dark Gift?
4. Why does Shade get upset with Ty?
5. What is so ironic about Doc being the villain of the book?
6. What happens when Ty admits to having a Dark Gift?
7. What does Gemma do when Doc is explaining his plans for Ty?
8. What does Shade do that makes Grimes run away?
9. What does Gemma say about Ty's looks, and how does this make him feel?
10. How does Gemma almost die at the end of the book?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)