|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Ty see clinging to an elevator cable?
2. What kind of cage is Ty locked in?
(a) Fish cage.
(b) Shark cage.
(c) Dog cage.
(d) Prison cell.
3. How does Shade respond when Gemma asks if she can live with him?
4. What are neighbors restocking the Peavey's farm with?
5. How did Shade fake his own death?
(a) Froze bags of his blood.
(b) Changed the DNA on file.
(c) Bled a fish.
(d) Killed another man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ty get something from Grimes?
2. Who does Ty say needs to govern the settlers?
3. What favor does Ty ask of Shade?
4. What does Akai mean?
5. What does Raj leave the Peavey's house to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the term Gem of the Sea mean?
2. What does Ty see on the walls of some of the bunks in the prison?
3. What is so ironic about Doc being the villain of the book?
4. What news do Ty's parents have for him when he leaves the hospital?
5. What caused Doc to be sent subsea?
6. What does Gemma say about Ty's looks, and how does this make him feel?
7. What does Doc say that ruins all of Gemma's plans and hopes?
8. How does Zoe protect Ty?
9. What does Shade say about children living under the sea?
10. How does Ty stop Doc from shooting Shade a second time?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)