|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Shade get past Grimes?
(a) He blinds Grimes.
(b) He hides in the shadows.
(c) He hides behind Gemma.
(d) He disguises himself.
2. How did Shade hide who he was from Gemma for so long?
(a) He changed his voice.
(b) He stayed in the shadows.
(c) He never looked her in the eye.
(d) He is a shape shifter.
3. How does Shade respond when Gemma asks if she can live with him?
4. What kind of cage is Ty locked in?
(a) Shark cage.
(b) Dog cage.
(c) Prison cell.
(d) Fish cage.
5. How does Shade injure Ty in the house?
(a) He breaks his nose.
(b) He breaks his ribs.
(c) He breaks his toe.
(d) He sprains his wrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Gemma on a waiting list for when she ran away?
2. How does Ty locate Shade inside the house?
3. When did Gemma realize Shade's identity?
4. What causes Ty to run out of the infirmary?
5. What does Ty do when he sees the prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Raj and Lars want to do about the outlaws?
2. What has Doc been planning for Ty?
3. How does Zoe protect Ty?
4. What does Gemma do when Doc is explaining his plans for Ty?
5. How does Ty stop Doc from shooting Shade a second time?
6. What does Ty say the settlers should do when the government refuses to continue helping them?
7. What is Ty's Dark Gift?
8. What does Shade do that makes Grimes run away?
9. How does Gemma almost die at the end of the book?
10. What does Gemma say about Ty's looks, and how does this make him feel?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)