|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Akai mean?
(a) Dark gift.
(b) Sonar strength.
(c) Sea born.
(d) Strange boy.
2. What kind of cage is Ty locked in?
(a) Fish cage.
(b) Dog cage.
(c) Prison cell.
(d) Shark cage.
3. Who knew the connection between Shae and Gemma before she did?
4. What does Ty do when Gemma realizes her brother was in Seablite?
(a) He tears down a wall.
(b) He holds her.
(c) He sits down to think about things.
(d) He gives her some privacy.
5. What does Shade ask Ty in the elevator?
(a) Where Gemma is.
(b) How he found him.
(c) How he knows the boy from the picture.
(d) What he told the Ranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the prison different than other undersea structures?
2. Why does Ty say Shade owes him a favor?
3. Who turns on the emergency lantern when Shade is shot?
4. How does Gemma know Shade?
5. What is Eel's Dark Gift?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the prisoners forced to do in the subsea prison?
2. How does Ty get to Gemma faster when Doc escapes with her?
3. What is so ironic about Doc being the villain of the book?
4. What does Shade do that makes Grimes run away?
5. What do Raj and Lars want to do about the outlaws?
6. What does Ty's mother say while talking to Mrs. Spinner?
7. How does Ty save all the settlers when the wall cracks open?
8. What happens when Ty admits to having a Dark Gift?
9. How does Ty stop Doc from shooting Shade a second time?
10. What does Gemma say about Ty's looks, and how does this make him feel?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)