|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action does Shade use to show Gemma he loves her?
(a) He signs I Love You to her.
(b) He presses his fist to his heart.
(c) He blows her a kiss.
(d) He wipes away a tear.
2. Who is with Ty when he sees the prison?
3. With what does Ty shoot Shade?
(b) Plasma ray.
(c) Silver bullet.
4. What animal rescues the settlers when there is a crack in the wall?
5. What kind of cage is Ty locked in?
(a) Prison cell.
(b) Shark cage.
(c) Dog cage.
(d) Fish cage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the prison different than other undersea structures?
2. What is Grimes's job?
3. What is Ms. Spinner's job?
4. What does Gemma help unload at the Peavey's farm?
5. What was Gemma on a waiting list for when she ran away?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Shade defend the actions of his gang?
2. Why is Gemma happy to hear that Ty doesn't understand why people are interested in him?
3. What does Jibby do at the Peavey's house that makes Ty jealous?
4. What does Gemma say about Ty's looks, and how does this make him feel?
5. Why does Shade get upset with Ty?
6. What does Doc say to Ty's parents after the attack by Shade?
7. How does Ty save all the settlers when the wall cracks open?
8. What news do Ty's parents have for him when he leaves the hospital?
9. What does Doc say that ruins all of Gemma's plans and hopes?
10. What has Doc been planning for Ty?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)