|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of cage is Ty locked in?
(a) Dog cage.
(b) Prison cell.
(c) Shark cage.
(d) Fish cage.
2. What causes Ty to run out of the infirmary?
(a) He hears Gemma screaming.
(b) Doc wants to take his vitals.
(c) A nurse brings in a needle.
(d) He remembers Zoe is in trouble.
3. Where does Gemma kick off her disguise?
(a) The dock ring.
(b) The mini-sub.
(c) The saloon.
(d) The train station.
4. From whom did Gemma steal an ID card?
(b) The saloon owner.
(d) Ty's father.
5. What is Ty's dark gift?
(a) Electric shock.
(c) Temperature control.
(d) Weather control.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ty's parents plan to protect when something appears above their house?
2. How is the prison different than other undersea structures?
3. What happens in the house when Gemma is running away just before something appears above the house?
4. Who is with Ty when he sees the prison?
5. How does Ty locate Shade inside the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Ty's Dark Gift?
2. What do Raj and Lars want to do about the outlaws?
3. What happens when Ty admits to having a Dark Gift?
4. What does Ty see on the walls of some of the bunks in the prison?
5. What does Jibby do at the Peavey's house that makes Ty jealous?
6. What does Mrs. Spinner say about Gemma's brother?
7. How does Ty get to Gemma faster when Doc escapes with her?
8. What has Doc been planning for Ty?
9. How does Gemma almost die at the end of the book?
10. What does Gemma ask of Ty as Jibby takes her away?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)