|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people can ride a Mantaboard?
2. Whom does Gemma try to pickpocket?
(a) A miner.
(b) A Topsider.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A law man.
3. What does Zoe do while Hewitt's house is re-inflated?
(a) Guards the livestock.
(b) Gives updates to the Commonwealth.
(c) Saves all the sea creatures inside.
(d) Takes sketches.
4. Where does Ty put Hewitt's animals?
(a) A barn.
(b) The sub.
(c) A mantaboard.
(d) Some travel bubbles.
5. Who explains where the gang started?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the hair of the first man Gemma talks to in the saloon?
2. What is the name of the outlaw leader?
3. For whom is Gemma looking?
4. What type of people make up the gang?
5. What protects Ty's family's store of fish?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Gemma say she validates taking money when she left?
2. What does Gemma do when she hears about the attack on Hewitt's family?
3. What does Gemma tell Ty she is trying to do?
4. What does the ranger do for Ty at the saloon?
5. How does Ty respond to Gemma's demands, and how does she feel about this?
6. What does Ty jokingly say is Zoe's Dark Gift?
7. What is the Trade Center used for?
8. What happens after Gemma explains to Ty why she is looking for her brother?
9. Who is Akai?
10. What is so strange about the setting of this book?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)