|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ty describe the first man Gemma talks to in the saloon?
2. What is the name of Hewitt's mother?
3. Where does Ty live?
(a) In a barn.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) In a government agency.
(d) In the ocean.
4. Where does Ty see Shade after trying to follow him?
(a) The berth.
(b) Doc's office.
(c) The Trade Station.
(d) The saloon.
5. What gets wrapped around Gemma while Hewitt's house is re-inflated?
(b) An octopus.
(c) A kelp snake.
(d) A squid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What attacks Ty in the Canyon?
2. What does Ty do when the Specter is seen?
3. Who wants to check out Ty when he gets home after following Shade?
4. Where does Ty put Hewitt's animals?
5. What protects Ty's family's store of fish?
Short Essay Questions
1. What caused a change in Gemma's brother?
2. What does Gemma do when she hears about the attack on Hewitt's family?
3. How does Gemma say her brother helped her feel good when she was younger?
4. Why does Gemma want Ty to take her to a saloon?
5. What do Eel and Pretty want to know from Ty?
6. What does Ty jokingly say is Zoe's Dark Gift?
7. What does Gemma tell Ty she is trying to do?
8. What is the Trade Center used for?
9. What happens to Ty as he is about to follow Jibby's advice?
10. How does Ty respond to Gemma's demands, and how does she feel about this?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)