|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will have to return to the surface until the settlers complete their task?
(a) Dr. Kunze.
(b) Mrs. Karmen.
(c) Ms. Karly.
(d) Mr. Karrow.
2. Why does Ty say he has come to the meeting?
(a) To get a map.
(b) To borrow the mini-sub.
(c) To ask a question.
(d) To visit a friend.
3. Ty's house is shaped like __________.
(a) A jelly fish.
(b) A boat.
(c) A castle.
(d) A net.
4. What kind of knife does Gemma have?
5. Who explains where the gang started?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is falsley marked as a science lab in the ocean?
2. How does Gemma react to Ty's lie about being at the meeting?
3. What does Gemma do when she hears of Hewitt's trouble?
4. Why does Ty decide to follow the gang leader?
5. Who takes Gemma below decks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gemma tell Ty she loves so much about his community?
2. How does Ty respond to Gemma's demands, and how does she feel about this?
3. What is so strange about the setting of this book?
4. What kind of collection does Ty have?
5. What does Ty jokingly say is Zoe's Dark Gift?
6. What is the Trade Center used for?
7. What does Ty do when he first gets to Hewitt's parent's homestead?
8. What happens to Ty as he is about to follow Jibby's advice?
9. How does Gemma say she validates taking money when she left?
10. Where did the gang come from in the beginning?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)