|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ty describe the first man Gemma talks to in the saloon?
2. What does Gemma do when she hears of Hewitt's trouble?
(a) Has a panic attack.
(b) Tries to get away.
(c) Insists on helping.
(d) Asks to take pictures.
3. For whom does Benson work?
(a) The Commonwealth.
(b) The outlaws.
(c) The Transitory operations.
(d) The settlers.
4. Where do Ty and Gemma go together?
(a) The Trade Station.
(b) The Canyon Entrance.
(c) The Commonwealth hub.
(d) The Authority sub.
5. Who takes Gemma below decks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps predators away from Ty's house?
2. How does Gemma react to Ty's lie about being at the meeting?
3. Ty's house is shaped like __________.
4. Why does Ty insist on shielding Gemma from Zoe when she gets mad?
5. Why is Gemma trying to pickpocket someone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Trade Center used for?
2. How does Ty meet Gemma?
3. Why does Gemma say she is searching for her brother?
4. What does Gemma tell Ty she is trying to do?
5. Why does Gemma want Ty to take her to a saloon?
6. What does the ranger do for Ty at the saloon?
7. What does Gemma tell Ty she loves so much about his community?
8. Who is Akai?
9. What is Ty doing at the beginning of the book?
10. What happens to Ty as he is about to follow Jibby's advice?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)