|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Hewitt?
2. What color is the hair of the first man Gemma talks to in the saloon?
3. What does Ty check on as soon as Hewitt's animals are protected?
(a) The security system.
(b) The generator.
(c) The scaffolding.
(d) The air suply.
4. What is the task of Ty's settlement?
(a) To recruit followers.
(b) To catch outlaws.
(c) To build homes.
(d) To study nature.
5. How does Gemma explain to Ty where she got her money?
(a) It was owed her.
(b) Her brother sent it to her.
(c) She needed it.
(d) She worked for it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ty tell Zoe to call when he hears Hewitt's trouble?
2. What gets wrapped around Gemma while Hewitt's house is re-inflated?
3. What type of people make up the gang?
4. Why does Ty say he has come to the meeting?
5. How does Ty recognize Shade when he sees him after trying to follow him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What caused a change in Gemma's brother?
2. What surprise does Ty find as he is leaving the saloon?
3. What does Ty do when he first gets to Hewitt's parent's homestead?
4. Why does Gemma say she is searching for her brother?
5. What does the ranger do for Ty at the saloon?
6. How are the Topsider children educated?
7. What happens after Gemma explains to Ty why she is looking for her brother?
8. How does Gemma say she validates taking money when she left?
9. What kind of collection does Ty have?
10. What is the Trade Center used for?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)