|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ty get some clothes for Gemma?
(a) The lost and found.
(b) The garbage.
(c) The poor bag.
(d) The store.
2. Who wants to check out Ty when he gets home after following Shade?
(b) His father.
3. What does Ty check on as soon as Hewitt's animals are protected?
(a) The generator.
(b) The air suply.
(c) The security system.
(d) The scaffolding.
4. Who takes Gemma below decks?
5. Who attacked Hewitt?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ty's sister beg him not to do in their house?
2. What gets wrapped around Gemma while Hewitt's house is re-inflated?
3. Where does Ty live?
4. What kind of knife does Gemma have?
5. How old is Hewitt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is so ironic about Doc being the villain of the book?
2. What were the prisoners forced to do in the subsea prison?
3. What does Gemma do when she hears about the attack on Hewitt's family?
4. What does Ty see on the walls of some of the bunks in the prison?
5. What does Ty's mother say while talking to Mrs. Spinner?
6. What does Shade say about children living under the sea?
7. What is so strange about the setting of this book?
8. How does Ty respond to Gemma's demands, and how does she feel about this?
9. How does Ty meet Gemma?
10. What does the ranger do for Ty at the saloon?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)