|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers to let Gemma stay at Ty's house?
(a) Ty's father.
(b) Ty's mother.
2. Where does Ty see Shade after trying to follow him?
(a) Doc's office.
(b) The saloon.
(c) The Trade Station.
(d) The berth.
3. How old is Hewitt?
4. Ty's house is shaped like __________.
(a) A castle.
(b) A net.
(c) A boat.
(d) A jelly fish.
5. What will happen to Hewitt's house now that the power has been turned off?
(a) It will attract sharks.
(b) It will deflate.
(c) It will float away.
(d) It will get hazardous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Gemma try to pickpocket?
2. What kind of knife does Gemma have?
3. What does Ty tell Gemma to dress like?
4. What state is Hewitt's father in when Ty finds him?
5. Who explains where the gang started?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did the gang come from in the beginning?
2. What does Gemma tell Ty she loves so much about his community?
3. How does Ty respond to Gemma's demands, and how does she feel about this?
4. How does Gemma say her brother helped her feel good when she was younger?
5. What kind of collection does Ty have?
6. How does Ty meet Gemma?
7. What surprise does Ty find as he is leaving the saloon?
8. What is the Trade Center used for?
9. What do Eel and Pretty want to know from Ty?
10. What caused a change in Gemma's brother?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)