|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ty get his Dark Gift?
(a) Training with a mentor.
(b) Being raised undersea.
(c) Taking a pill.
(d) It is hereditary.
2. What kind of vehicle does Gemma have?
(a) A speed boat.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A minisub.
(d) A Mantaboard.
3. What attacks Ty in the Canyon?
(a) A shark.
(b) A dog.
(c) A manta ray.
(d) A gang member.
4. What kind of pool is in Ty's house?
5. What is the name of Hewitt's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ty describe the first man Gemma talks to in the saloon?
2. How does Ty trap an outlaw?
3. What is the name of Hewitt's father?
4. Why is Gemma surprised when Ty finds her vehicle?
5. What protects Ty's family's store of fish?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surprise does Ty find as he is leaving the saloon?
2. What kind of collection does Ty have?
3. How does Ty get away from Eel and Pretty?
4. What does Ty do when he first gets to Hewitt's parent's homestead?
5. What does Ty jokingly say is Zoe's Dark Gift?
6. How does Gemma feel about the idea of life under the sea, and why?
7. What happens to Ty as he is about to follow Jibby's advice?
8. What is so strange about the setting of this book?
9. Why does Gemma want Ty to take her to a saloon?
10. What happens when Ty tries to follow the gang leader?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)