|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the hair of the first man Gemma talks to in the saloon?
2. What is Doc analyzing in his lab?
(a) Some blood found on a sub.
(b) Some hair molecules.
(c) A new species of fish.
(d) The circumstances of the prison break.
3. What is strange about Shade's skin?
(a) It is black.
(b) It is albino.
(c) It is burnt.
(d) It is tattooed.
4. Where does Ty live?
(a) In a government agency.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) In a barn.
(d) In the ocean.
5. Why does Ty not want to mention the outlaws when he comes to the meeting?
(a) Benson is there.
(b) He doesn't want to scare Gemma.
(c) His father hates hearing about outlaws.
(d) He doesn't want to make things worse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is being halted until the settlers complete their task?
2. Where does Ty see Shade after trying to follow him?
3. What work will have to stop until the settlers complete their task?
4. What does Ty see that Doc has been reading about?
5. Who offers to let Gemma stay at Ty's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of collection does Ty have?
2. How does Gemma say her brother helped her feel good when she was younger?
3. What does Ty do when he first gets to Hewitt's parent's homestead?
4. How does Gemma feel about the idea of life under the sea, and why?
5. How does Ty respond to Gemma's demands, and how does she feel about this?
6. Why does Gemma want Ty to take her to a saloon?
7. What surprise does Ty find as he is leaving the saloon?
8. Where did the gang come from in the beginning?
9. What does the ranger do for Ty at the saloon?
10. Why does Ty decide to try and follow the gang leader?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)