|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vehicle does Gemma have?
(a) A speed boat.
(b) A Mantaboard.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A minisub.
2. What color is the hair of the first man Gemma talks to in the saloon?
3. What does the Seablite Gang prey on?
(a) Young women.
(b) Borderline farmlands.
(c) Government vessels.
(d) The elderly.
4. Who attacked Hewitt?
5. What is Hewitt's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What work will have to stop until the settlers complete their task?
2. What will happen to Hewitt's house now that the power has been turned off?
3. What does Ty not tell his parents when he gets home from following Shade?
4. Where does Gemma think Dark Gifts started?
5. Why does Ty not want to mention the outlaws when he comes to the meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ty save all the settlers when the wall cracks open?
2. How does Ty get away from Eel and Pretty?
3. What is Ty doing at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Mrs. Spinner say about Gemma's brother?
5. What does Gemma do when Doc is explaining his plans for Ty?
6. What is Ty's Dark Gift?
7. Why does Shade get upset with Ty?
8. What does Gemma tell Ty she is trying to do?
9. What caused a change in Gemma's brother?
10. Where did the gang come from in the beginning?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)