|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Gemma trying to pickpocket someone?
(a) To get some money.
(b) To not be bored.
(c) To get into the saloon.
(d) To prove her worth.
2. Where does Ty see Shade after trying to follow him?
(a) The Trade Station.
(b) Doc's office.
(c) The saloon.
(d) The berth.
3. How old is Hewitt?
4. What is the name of the outlaw leader?
5. Why does Ty say he has come to the meeting?
(a) To get a map.
(b) To borrow the mini-sub.
(c) To ask a question.
(d) To visit a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ty and Gemma go together?
2. What is the Specter?
3. What type of people make up the gang?
4. What kind of pool is in Ty's house?
5. How many people can ride a Mantaboard?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ty get away from Eel and Pretty?
2. Who is Akai?
3. Why does Gemma want Ty to take her to a saloon?
4. Where does Gemma say she got her knife?
5. What caused a change in Gemma's brother?
6. What surprise does Ty find as he is leaving the saloon?
7. Why does Ty decide to try and follow the gang leader?
8. What do Eel and Pretty want to know from Ty?
9. Where did the gang come from in the beginning?
10. How does Ty respond to Gemma's demands, and how does she feel about this?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)