|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who spots the Specter on the way to Hewitt's house?
2. What gets wrapped around Gemma while Hewitt's house is re-inflated?
(b) An octopus.
(c) A kelp snake.
(d) A squid.
3. Where does Ty live?
(a) In a government agency.
(b) In the ocean.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) In a barn.
4. Why is Hewitt not with his parents after the attack?
(a) He was abducted.
(b) They were taken away.
(c) They were killed.
(d) He went for help.
5. How does Ty describe the open ocean?
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps predators away from Ty's house?
2. Where did Gemma get money from when she ran away?
3. Who explains where the gang started?
4. How many people can ride a Mantaboard?
5. Who wants to check out Ty when he gets home after following Shade?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gemma tell Ty she is trying to do?
2. Why does Gemma say she is searching for her brother?
3. What advice does Jibby give Ty and Gemma?
4. How does Gemma say she validates taking money when she left?
5. What does Ty do when he first gets to Hewitt's parent's homestead?
6. Where does Gemma say she got her knife?
7. How does Ty get away from Eel and Pretty?
8. What does Gemma do when she hears about the attack on Hewitt's family?
9. What does the ranger do for Ty at the saloon?
10. What does Gemma tell Ty she loves so much about his community?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)