|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the outlaw leader?
2. Where does Gemma think Dark Gifts started?
(a) The strange oxygen.
(b) The take-off to the sea.
(c) The darkness.
(d) The gang.
3. What kind of pool is in Ty's house?
4. Why does Ty not want to mention the outlaws when he comes to the meeting?
(a) He doesn't want to scare Gemma.
(b) He doesn't want to make things worse.
(c) His father hates hearing about outlaws.
(d) Benson is there.
5. What does Ty take from the infirmary?
(a) Some syringes.
(b) Some bandages.
(c) Some medicine.
(d) Some dyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ty's house is shaped like __________.
2. How does Gemma react to Ty's lie about being at the meeting?
3. What is Doc analyzing in his lab?
4. What kind of vehicle does Gemma have?
5. Where does Gemma plan to stay while under the ocean?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ty respond to Gemma's demands, and how does she feel about this?
2. Why does Gemma want Ty to take her to a saloon?
3. What does Gemma tell Ty she loves so much about his community?
4. How are the Topsider children educated?
5. Why does Gemma say she is searching for her brother?
6. What happens after Gemma explains to Ty why she is looking for her brother?
7. What is the Trade Center used for?
8. How does Ty meet Gemma?
9. What does Gemma tell Ty she is trying to do?
10. What does Ty jokingly say is Zoe's Dark Gift?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)