|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of people make up the gang?
(a) Hurricane survivors.
(c) Prison escapees.
(d) College drop outs.
2. What is the name of the outlaw leader?
3. What does Ty not tell his parents when he gets home from following Shade?
(a) He was shot at.
(b) He followed Shade.
(c) All of these.
(d) He lost his mantaboard.
4. What is the Specter?
(a) A car.
(b) A gang.
(c) A ship.
(d) A plane.
5. How does Gemma react to Ty's lie about being at the meeting?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She goes along with it.
(c) She laughs out loud.
(d) She seems angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ty see Shade after trying to follow him?
2. What state is Hewitt's father in when Ty finds him?
3. How does Ty describe the first man Gemma talks to in the saloon?
4. Who has given the settlers their task?
5. Why does Ty say he has come to the meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Raj and Lars want to do about the outlaws?
2. What caused Doc to be sent subsea?
3. How does Ty get to Gemma faster when Doc escapes with her?
4. How does Shade defend the actions of his gang?
5. What does Doc say that ruins all of Gemma's plans and hopes?
6. What does Ty see on the walls of some of the bunks in the prison?
7. What does Gemma tell Ty she is trying to do?
8. What happens to Ty as he is about to follow Jibby's advice?
9. What happens when Ty admits to having a Dark Gift?
10. Where did the gang come from in the beginning?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)