|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of knife does Gemma have?
2. What kind of pool is in Ty's house?
3. Where does Gemma think Dark Gifts started?
(a) The take-off to the sea.
(b) The strange oxygen.
(c) The darkness.
(d) The gang.
4. What is strange about Shade's skin?
(a) It is black.
(b) It is burnt.
(c) It is tattooed.
(d) It is albino.
5. What state is Hewitt's father in when Ty finds him?
(a) Weak but awake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the hair of the first man Gemma talks to in the saloon?
2. Why is Hewitt not with his parents after the attack?
3. What is Doc analyzing in his lab?
4. What does the Seablite Gang prey on?
5. What is the task of Ty's settlement?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did the gang come from in the beginning?
2. Why does Gemma say she is searching for her brother?
3. What happens to Ty as he is about to follow Jibby's advice?
4. What does Ty do when he first gets to Hewitt's parent's homestead?
5. Where does Gemma say she got her knife?
6. What surprise does Ty find as he is leaving the saloon?
7. How are the Topsider children educated?
8. What caused a change in Gemma's brother?
9. What does Ty jokingly say is Zoe's Dark Gift?
10. What advice does Jibby give Ty and Gemma?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)