|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the task of Ty's settlement?
(a) To build homes.
(b) To recruit followers.
(c) To study nature.
(d) To catch outlaws.
2. What does Ty take from the infirmary?
(a) Some medicine.
(b) Some syringes.
(c) Some bandages.
(d) Some dyes.
3. Gemma ran away from a _____________.
(a) Boarding school.
(c) Relative's house.
(d) Day camp.
4. What is strange about Shade's skin?
(a) It is tattooed.
(b) It is burnt.
(c) It is albino.
(d) It is black.
5. What is the name of Ty's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of post has Doc recently received?
2. What does Zoe do while Hewitt's house is re-inflated?
3. What is the name of Hewitt's father?
4. What is the name of the outlaw leader?
5. What type of people make up the gang?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Eel and Pretty want to know from Ty?
2. What does Ty do when he first gets to Hewitt's parent's homestead?
3. Why does Gemma say she is searching for her brother?
4. What kind of collection does Ty have?
5. How does Ty respond to Gemma's demands, and how does she feel about this?
6. Why does Gemma want Ty to take her to a saloon?
7. What does the ranger do for Ty at the saloon?
8. Where does Gemma say she got her knife?
9. What advice does Jibby give Ty and Gemma?
10. What does Gemma tell Ty she is trying to do?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)