|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of knife does Gemma have?
2. For whom is Gemma looking?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her sister.
3. What is the Specter?
(a) A car.
(b) A ship.
(c) A gang.
(d) A plane.
4. Who takes Gemma below decks?
5. Who has given the settlers their task?
(a) The commonwealth.
(c) The research team.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Ty's parents feel when he gets home after following Shade?
2. What does Ty run into with his Mantaboard?
3. How does Ty feel about his Dark Gift?
4. Where does Ty run into the outlaw leader?
5. What does Zoe do while Hewitt's house is re-inflated?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the prisoners forced to do in the subsea prison?
2. How does Ty get to Gemma faster when Doc escapes with her?
3. How does Ty describe the task given to the people in the subsea prison?
4. How does Ty meet Gemma?
5. Why is Gemma happy to hear that Ty doesn't understand why people are interested in him?
6. How does Gemma say she validates taking money when she left?
7. What happens when Ty admits to having a Dark Gift?
8. What does Ty do when he first gets to Hewitt's parent's homestead?
9. What does Gemma say about Ty's looks, and how does this make him feel?
10. What does Shade say about children living under the sea?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)