|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vehicle does Gemma have?
(a) A Mantaboard.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A minisub.
(d) A speed boat.
2. What does the Seablite Gang prey on?
(a) Borderline farmlands.
(b) The elderly.
(c) Government vessels.
(d) Young women.
3. How does Gemma react to Ty's lie about being at the meeting?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She goes along with it.
(c) She seems angry.
(d) She laughs out loud.
4. Why is Gemma surprised when Ty finds her vehicle?
(a) It has drifted.
(b) It is camoflagued.
(c) It is very dark.
(d) It is hidden.
5. What does Ty tell Gemma to dress like?
(a) An older woman.
(b) A sea liver.
(c) A boy.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the term Topsider mean?
2. What keeps predators away from Ty's house?
3. How does Ty feel about his Dark Gift?
4. What are the settler's discussing in their meeting?
5. Where does Ty live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mrs. Spinner say about Gemma's brother?
2. What happens when Ty tries to follow the gang leader?
3. What does Ty do when he first gets to Hewitt's parent's homestead?
4. How does Gemma say her brother helped her feel good when she was younger?
5. What do Eel and Pretty want to know from Ty?
6. How does Ty get away from Eel and Pretty?
7. What kind of collection does Ty have?
8. What does Gemma tell Ty she is trying to do?
9. What happens when Ty admits to having a Dark Gift?
10. What does Gemma ask of Ty as Jibby takes her away?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)