|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Hewitt's mother?
2. What is Doc analyzing in his lab?
(a) A new species of fish.
(b) The circumstances of the prison break.
(c) Some hair molecules.
(d) Some blood found on a sub.
3. Whom does Ty hide from in the saloon?
(a) His mother.
4. How does Ty know Hewitt?
(a) They are neighbors.
(b) He is dating his sister.
(c) He works with his father.
(d) They go to school together.
5. What type of people make up the gang?
(b) College drop outs.
(c) Prison escapees.
(d) Hurricane survivors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ty say he has come to the meeting?
2. What is the name of the gang?
3. What is the name of Ty's sister?
4. What is the Specter?
5. Whom does Gemma try to pickpocket?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ty respond to Gemma's demands, and how does she feel about this?
2. How does Ty meet Gemma?
3. Why does Gemma want Ty to take her to a saloon?
4. What does Gemma tell Ty she is trying to do?
5. How does Gemma feel about the idea of life under the sea, and why?
6. Why does Gemma say she is searching for her brother?
7. What does Gemma do when she hears about the attack on Hewitt's family?
8. How are the Topsider children educated?
9. What caused a change in Gemma's brother?
10. What does Gemma tell Ty she loves so much about his community?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)