|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shade say when he hear where Ty was born?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is surprised.
(c) He is disgusted.
(d) He is impressed.
2. What does Ty see coming towards Gemma while she is kicking off her disguise?
(a) A school of fish.
(b) Some strange bubbles.
(c) A black shadow.
(d) A white form.
3. Where does Doc say Gemma's brother died?
(a) The dark cave.
(b) The prison.
(c) The saloon.
(d) The submarine.
4. What is Gemma's brother's name?
5. How is Gemma's life saved?
(a) She gets oxygen.
(b) Her heart is shocked.
(c) Sonar is used to communicate with her.
(d) She gets mouth to mouth.
6. Where is the Benthic Territory located?
(a) On the shore.
(b) Under ground.
(c) Under the ocean.
(d) In the clouds.
7. How does Shade show he is giving Ty another chance?
(a) He lets him live.
(b) He promises to leave Gemma alone.
(c) He gives him a shock.
(d) He shakes his hand.
8. What color eyes does Ty see watching Gemma as she kicks off her disguise?
9. How does Shade respond when Gemma asks if she can live with him?
10. From whom did Gemma steal an ID card?
(b) Ty's father.
(c) The saloon owner.
11. What stops the thing coming towards Gemma as she is kicking off her disguise?
(a) A ranger appears.
(b) A ship passes by.
(c) Ty comes over to her.
(d) Shade makes a signal.
12. Who saves Gemma's life?
13. What does Ty do when the Specter throws something over Ty's ship?
(a) He leaves Gemma there.
(b) He abandons it.
(c) He surrenders.
(d) He turns on the heating coils.
14. What does the Specter throw over Ty's ship?
(a) A cloaking device.
(b) A net.
(d) Strange bubbles.
15. Whom does Ty call when he sees Grimes unconscious?
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Shade fake his own death?
2. Where does Gemma kick off her disguise?
3. How does Shade get past Grimes?
4. Who is with Ty when he sees the prison?
5. How does Ty comfort Gemma when Shade leaves?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)