|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who turns on the emergency lantern when Shade is shot?
2. What takes Ty home from the prison?
(a) A whale.
(b) A dolphin.
(c) A cloud of bubbles.
(d) A submarine.
3. Who lets Ty out of the cage?
(c) His mother.
4. Who is with Ty when he sees the prison?
5. What is Ty told to protect when something appears above the house?
(a) The family.
(b) The house.
(c) The information.
(d) The livestock.
6. What action does Shade use to show Gemma he loves her?
(a) He blows her a kiss.
(b) He signs I Love You to her.
(c) He wipes away a tear.
(d) He presses his fist to his heart.
7. What does Shade think is unique about Ty?
(a) He recognizes Dark Gifts in others.
(b) He has a Dark Gift.
(c) He can live under and above the sea.
(d) He is kind.
8. Where does Doc say Gemma's brother died?
(a) The dark cave.
(b) The submarine.
(c) The saloon.
(d) The prison.
9. What does the Specter throw over Ty's ship?
(a) A cloaking device.
(b) A net.
(d) Strange bubbles.
10. Who discredited Doc?
(a) Some patients.
(b) His colleagues.
(c) The government.
(d) His family.
11. Why does Ty say Shade owes him a favor?
(a) He protected his sister.
(b) He revealed his secret.
(c) He got rid of Doc.
(d) He saved his life.
12. What color is Shade when he comes in the house?
13. Where does Gemma kick off her disguise?
(a) The mini-sub.
(b) The saloon.
(c) The dock ring.
(d) The train station.
14. Who is the last person out when there is a crack in the wall?
15. What does Shade ask Ty in the elevator?
(a) How he knows the boy from the picture.
(b) How he found him.
(c) Where Gemma is.
(d) What he told the Ranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What favor does Ty ask of Shade?
2. What does Ty see coming towards Gemma while she is kicking off her disguise?
3. What music does Ty hear after Gemma realizes her brother was in Seablite?
4. What is Ms. Spinner's job?
5. How does Gemma know her brother was in Seablite?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)