|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Seablite Gang prey on?
(a) Borderline farmlands.
(b) Government vessels.
(c) Young women.
(d) The elderly.
2. What does Ty not tell his parents when he gets home from following Shade?
(a) He lost his mantaboard.
(b) He followed Shade.
(c) All of these.
(d) He was shot at.
3. For whom does Benson work?
(a) The outlaws.
(b) The settlers.
(c) The Commonwealth.
(d) The Transitory operations.
4. What causes Zoe to yell at Gemma?
(a) She says something mean to Ty.
(b) She knocks over the generator.
(c) She hurts an octopus.
(d) She doesn't tell anyone when a snake bites her.
5. Where do Ty and Gemma go together?
(a) The Authority sub.
(b) The Trade Station.
(c) The Canyon Entrance.
(d) The Commonwealth hub.
6. What type of people make up the gang?
(a) Hurricane survivors.
(b) Prison escapees.
(d) College drop outs.
7. Who spots the Specter on the way to Hewitt's house?
8. How many levels is the saloon built on?
9. What is the Specter?
(a) A plane.
(b) A gang.
(c) A ship.
(d) A car.
10. Who offers to let Gemma stay at Ty's house?
(a) Ty's mother.
(c) Ty's father.
11. Why is Gemma trying to pickpocket someone?
(a) To get some money.
(b) To not be bored.
(c) To prove her worth.
(d) To get into the saloon.
12. What is Doc analyzing in his lab?
(a) Some hair molecules.
(b) The circumstances of the prison break.
(c) Some blood found on a sub.
(d) A new species of fish.
13. What is the name of Ty's sister?
14. What protects Ty's family's store of fish?
(a) An electric net.
(b) A tamed shark.
(c) A coral reef formation.
(d) A charged patch of bubbles.
15. Who takes Gemma below decks?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ty see Shade after trying to follow him?
2. Whom does Gemma try to pickpocket?
3. What does Ty check on as soon as Hewitt's animals are protected?
4. What is the task of Ty's settlement?
5. What gets wrapped around Gemma while Hewitt's house is re-inflated?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)