|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ty tell Gemma about Dark gifts?
(a) They are myths.
(b) They are necessary.
(c) They are common.
(d) They are not to be joked about.
2. What does Zoe do while Hewitt's house is re-inflated?
(a) Guards the livestock.
(b) Gives updates to the Commonwealth.
(c) Takes sketches.
(d) Saves all the sea creatures inside.
3. How does Ty know Hewitt?
(a) They go to school together.
(b) He works with his father.
(c) They are neighbors.
(d) He is dating his sister.
4. Where does Ty live?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) In a barn.
(c) In the ocean.
(d) In a government agency.
5. What is the task of Ty's settlement?
(a) To build homes.
(b) To recruit followers.
(c) To study nature.
(d) To catch outlaws.
6. What state is Hewitt's father in when Ty finds him?
(a) Weak but awake.
7. Who explains where the gang started?
8. Who does Ty tell Zoe to call when he hears Hewitt's trouble?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The scientist.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) The representative.
9. Whom does Ty hide from in the saloon?
(c) His mother.
10. Where does Ty get some clothes for Gemma?
(a) The garbage.
(b) The poor bag.
(c) The store.
(d) The lost and found.
11. What kind of pool is in Ty's house?
12. Why does Ty say he has come to the meeting?
(a) To visit a friend.
(b) To borrow the mini-sub.
(c) To ask a question.
(d) To get a map.
13. What is falsley marked as a science lab in the ocean?
14. Where does Ty run into the outlaw leader?
(a) The kelp.
(b) The bubble field.
(c) The barn.
(d) The generator hub.
15. Who has given the settlers their task?
(a) The commonwealth.
(c) The research team.
Short Answer Questions
1. What protects Ty's family's store of fish?
2. What does Shurl do to celebrate when Lars recovers?
3. What is being halted until the settlers complete their task?
4. Who attacked Hewitt?
5. What are the settler's discussing in their meeting?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)