|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to check out Ty when he gets home after following Shade?
(b) His father.
2. Who re-inflates Hewitt's house?
3. Ty's house is shaped like __________.
(a) A jelly fish.
(b) A boat.
(c) A castle.
(d) A net.
4. What is Doc analyzing in his lab?
(a) Some blood found on a sub.
(b) Some hair molecules.
(c) The circumstances of the prison break.
(d) A new species of fish.
5. What does Ty do when the Specter is seen?
(a) Takes a different course.
(b) Sounds an alarm.
(c) Cuts the lights of the minisub.
(d) Shoots at them.
6. What kind of vehicle does Gemma have?
(a) A minisub.
(b) A speed boat.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A Mantaboard.
7. What is the name of the outlaw leader?
8. What kind of pool is in Ty's house?
9. How does Ty get back to his house after following Shade?
(a) He grabs onto a large tuna.
(b) He swims.
(c) He finds a mantaboard.
(d) He uses a distress signal.
10. Why does Ty decide to follow the gang leader?
(a) To get Hewitt's property back.
(b) To get the reward.
(c) To fight him.
(d) To find where the hideout is.
11. How does Ty recognize Shade when he sees him after trying to follow him?
(a) The way he walks.
(b) The color of his skin.
(c) The shape of his skull.
(d) The look in his eyes.
12. Who offers to let Gemma stay at Ty's house?
(a) Ty's mother.
(c) Ty's father.
13. What is the name of Hewitt's father?
14. For whom does Benson work?
(a) The settlers.
(b) The Transitory operations.
(c) The Commonwealth.
(d) The outlaws.
15. Where does Ty run into the outlaw leader?
(a) The barn.
(b) The kelp.
(c) The generator hub.
(d) The bubble field.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ty tell Zoe to call when he hears Hewitt's trouble?
2. How does Ty trap an outlaw?
3. What is thrown into the house while Ty and Gemma are there?
4. What gets wrapped around Gemma while Hewitt's house is re-inflated?
5. For whom is Gemma looking?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)