|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is Hewitt's father in when Ty finds him?
(d) Weak but awake.
2. Why does Ty say he has come to the meeting?
(a) To get a map.
(b) To borrow the mini-sub.
(c) To ask a question.
(d) To visit a friend.
3. How does Ty describe the open ocean?
4. What color is the hair of the first man Gemma talks to in the saloon?
5. What is the name of the Canyon?
(a) Commonwealth Canyon.
(b) Califronria Canyon.
(c) Coldsleep Canyon.
(d) Cavernous Canyon.
6. What type of people make up the gang?
(a) College drop outs.
(c) Hurricane survivors.
(d) Prison escapees.
7. Whom does Gemma try to pickpocket?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A Topsider.
(c) A miner.
(d) A law man.
8. What is falsley marked as a science lab in the ocean?
9. How does Ty know Hewitt?
(a) He is dating his sister.
(b) They go to school together.
(c) He works with his father.
(d) They are neighbors.
10. What is the name of Hewitt's mother?
11. What work will have to stop until the settlers complete their task?
(a) Housing subsidizing.
(c) Homesteader recruitment.
(d) Safety Zoning.
12. How long has Jibby been subsea?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 8 years.
13. What does Gemma do when she hears of Hewitt's trouble?
(a) Insists on helping.
(b) Asks to take pictures.
(c) Has a panic attack.
(d) Tries to get away.
14. What is being halted until the settlers complete their task?
(a) Supply ships.
(b) Tourist boats.
(c) Oxygen tanks.
(d) Safety nets.
15. What causes Zoe to yell at Gemma?
(a) She says something mean to Ty.
(b) She knocks over the generator.
(c) She doesn't tell anyone when a snake bites her.
(d) She hurts an octopus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zoe do while Hewitt's house is re-inflated?
2. What is the name of Ty's sister?
3. Where does Gemma plan to stay while under the ocean?
4. Who explains where the gang started?
5. What does Ty's sister beg him not to do in their house?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)