|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ty trap an outlaw?
(a) He closes an airlock door on his arm.
(b) He rips off the oxygen tube.
(c) He pulls an alarm.
(d) He lowers a fishing net.
2. What does Ty's sister beg him not to do in their house?
(a) Kill the serpent.
(b) Go missing.
(c) Bring girls to his room.
(d) Give up her room to Gemma.
3. How old is Hewitt?
4. What attacks Ty in the Canyon?
(a) A shark.
(b) A manta ray.
(c) A dog.
(d) A gang member.
5. Who takes Gemma below decks?
6. What is the name of Hewitt's mother?
7. How many levels is the saloon built on?
8. What is the name of Ty's sister?
9. How long has Jibby been subsea?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 10 years.
10. What is strange about Shade's skin?
(a) It is albino.
(b) It is tattooed.
(c) It is burnt.
(d) It is black.
11. How does Gemma explain to Ty where she got her money?
(a) Her brother sent it to her.
(b) She needed it.
(c) She worked for it.
(d) It was owed her.
12. Why does Ty say he has come to the meeting?
(a) To borrow the mini-sub.
(b) To visit a friend.
(c) To get a map.
(d) To ask a question.
13. Where does Ty live?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) In a barn.
(c) In the ocean.
(d) In a government agency.
14. What is falsley marked as a science lab in the ocean?
15. Who does Ty tell Zoe to call when he hears Hewitt's trouble?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The scientist.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) The representative.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of post has Doc recently received?
2. Where do Ty and Gemma go together?
3. Who explains where the gang started?
4. What gets wrapped around Gemma while Hewitt's house is re-inflated?
5. How does Ty describe the first man Gemma talks to in the saloon?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)