Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vehicle does Gemma have?
(a) A speed boat.
(b) A Mantaboard.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A minisub.
2. What color is the hair of the first man Gemma talks to in the saloon?
3. What does the Seablite Gang prey on?
(a) Young women.
(b) Borderline farmlands.
(c) Government vessels.
(d) The elderly.
4. Who attacked Hewitt?
5. What is Hewitt's last name?
6. What work will have to stop until the settlers complete their task?
(b) Housing subsidizing.
(c) Homesteader recruitment.
(d) Safety Zoning.
7. What will happen to Hewitt's house now that the power has been turned off?
(a) It will deflate.
(b) It will get hazardous.
(c) It will float away.
(d) It will attract sharks.
8. What does Ty not tell his parents when he gets home from following Shade?
(a) All of these.
(b) He followed Shade.
(c) He was shot at.
(d) He lost his mantaboard.
9. Where does Gemma think Dark Gifts started?
(a) The gang.
(b) The strange oxygen.
(c) The take-off to the sea.
(d) The darkness.
10. Why does Ty not want to mention the outlaws when he comes to the meeting?
(a) Benson is there.
(b) He doesn't want to make things worse.
(c) He doesn't want to scare Gemma.
(d) His father hates hearing about outlaws.
11. What causes Zoe to yell at Gemma?
(a) She knocks over the generator.
(b) She hurts an octopus.
(c) She says something mean to Ty.
(d) She doesn't tell anyone when a snake bites her.
12. What does Ty take from the infirmary?
(a) Some syringes.
(b) Some bandages.
(c) Some dyes.
(d) Some medicine.
13. What does Ty's sister beg him not to do in their house?
(a) Bring girls to his room.
(b) Go missing.
(c) Give up her room to Gemma.
(d) Kill the serpent.
14. What does Zoe do while Hewitt's house is re-inflated?
(a) Saves all the sea creatures inside.
(b) Gives updates to the Commonwealth.
(c) Takes sketches.
(d) Guards the livestock.
15. Gemma ran away from a _____________.
(a) Relative's house.
(c) Day camp.
(d) Boarding school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who re-inflates Hewitt's house?
2. Why does Ty decide to follow the gang leader?
3. What does the term Topsider mean?
4. For whom does Benson work?
5. How does Ty know Hewitt?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)