|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ty do when the Specter is seen?
(a) Takes a different course.
(b) Cuts the lights of the minisub.
(c) Shoots at them.
(d) Sounds an alarm.
2. Whom does Ty hide from in the saloon?
(d) His mother.
3. Where does Ty put Hewitt's animals?
(a) A mantaboard.
(b) The sub.
(c) A barn.
(d) Some travel bubbles.
4. Why does Ty say he has come to the meeting?
(a) To borrow the mini-sub.
(b) To visit a friend.
(c) To get a map.
(d) To ask a question.
5. How many levels is the saloon built on?
6. How does Gemma explain to Ty where she got her money?
(a) She worked for it.
(b) Her brother sent it to her.
(c) It was owed her.
(d) She needed it.
7. What does the term Topsider mean?
(a) A person with a skin disease.
(b) A person employed by the government.
(c) A person who lives on land.
(d) A person who owns submarine.
8. Where does Ty run into the outlaw leader?
(a) The kelp.
(b) The bubble field.
(c) The barn.
(d) The generator hub.
9. How do Ty's parents feel when he gets home after following Shade?
10. How old is Hewitt?
11. Who spots the Specter on the way to Hewitt's house?
12. What is Hewitt's last name?
13. What are the settler's discussing in their meeting?
(a) The new settlers.
(b) The outlaws.
(c) The Commonwealth.
(d) Some new crops.
14. What color is the hair of the first man Gemma talks to in the saloon?
15. What type of people make up the gang?
(a) Hurricane survivors.
(b) College drop outs.
(c) Prison escapees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ty run into with his Mantaboard?
2. How many people can ride a Mantaboard?
3. How does Ty recognize Shade when he sees him after trying to follow him?
4. Who wants to check out Ty when he gets home after following Shade?
5. Why does Ty decide to follow the gang leader?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)