|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ty trap an outlaw?
(a) He pulls an alarm.
(b) He lowers a fishing net.
(c) He closes an airlock door on his arm.
(d) He rips off the oxygen tube.
2. What is the Specter?
(a) A gang.
(b) A car.
(c) A ship.
(d) A plane.
3. What is the name of Hewitt's father?
4. What kind of pool is in Ty's house?
5. What is being halted until the settlers complete their task?
(a) Supply ships.
(b) Safety nets.
(c) Tourist boats.
(d) Oxygen tanks.
6. What type of people make up the gang?
(b) Prison escapees.
(c) Hurricane survivors.
(d) College drop outs.
7. What protects Ty's family's store of fish?
(a) A coral reef formation.
(b) A charged patch of bubbles.
(c) An electric net.
(d) A tamed shark.
8. What gets wrapped around Gemma while Hewitt's house is re-inflated?
(a) A squid.
(c) An octopus.
(d) A kelp snake.
9. How do Ty's parents feel when he gets home after following Shade?
10. Who spots the Specter on the way to Hewitt's house?
11. Whom does Gemma try to pickpocket?
(a) A law man.
(b) A miner.
(c) A Topsider.
(d) A prostitute.
12. Whom does Ty hide from in the saloon?
(c) His mother.
13. What does Ty not tell his parents when he gets home from following Shade?
(a) He lost his mantaboard.
(b) He followed Shade.
(c) All of these.
(d) He was shot at.
14. What is falsley marked as a science lab in the ocean?
15. How does Ty feel about his Dark Gift?
(a) He wants to teach others.
(b) He wants to perfect it.
(c) He wants to use it to get rich.
(d) He wants to keep it secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people can ride a Mantaboard?
2. For whom does Benson work?
3. Why is Hewitt not with his parents after the attack?
4. Where did Gemma get money from when she ran away?
5. How many levels is the saloon built on?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)