|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Benson work?
(a) The settlers.
(b) The Transitory operations.
(c) The outlaws.
(d) The Commonwealth.
2. For whom is Gemma looking?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her sister.
3. Who attacked Hewitt?
4. Why does Ty decide to follow the gang leader?
(a) To find where the hideout is.
(b) To get the reward.
(c) To get Hewitt's property back.
(d) To fight him.
5. How did Ty get his Dark Gift?
(a) Taking a pill.
(b) Training with a mentor.
(c) It is hereditary.
(d) Being raised undersea.
6. What does Gemma do when she hears of Hewitt's trouble?
(a) Tries to get away.
(b) Asks to take pictures.
(c) Insists on helping.
(d) Has a panic attack.
7. How do Ty's parents feel when he gets home after following Shade?
8. What type of people make up the gang?
(a) College drop outs.
(b) Prison escapees.
(c) Hurricane survivors.
9. What is the name of the gang?
(c) Sea Masters.
10. What is the name of the outlaw leader?
11. What kind of post has Doc recently received?
(a) Weekly reminder post.
(b) Lack of funding post.
(c) Gang alert post.
(d) Missing child post.
12. How does Ty feel about his Dark Gift?
(a) He wants to teach others.
(b) He wants to perfect it.
(c) He wants to keep it secret.
(d) He wants to use it to get rich.
13. What are the settler's discussing in their meeting?
(a) Some new crops.
(b) The Commonwealth.
(c) The new settlers.
(d) The outlaws.
14. What is the name of Hewitt's father?
15. What gets wrapped around Gemma while Hewitt's house is re-inflated?
(a) An octopus.
(b) A kelp snake.
(d) A squid.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ty know Hewitt?
2. Who wants to check out Ty when he gets home after following Shade?
3. What is thrown into the house while Ty and Gemma are there?
4. How does Ty describe the first man Gemma talks to in the saloon?
5. What does Ty do when the Specter is seen?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)