|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gemma plan to stay while under the ocean?
(a) Lars's house.
(b) Her mini-sub.
(c) The Commonwealth house.
(d) A berth in the Trade Center.
2. Ty's house is shaped like __________.
(a) A boat.
(b) A castle.
(c) A net.
(d) A jelly fish.
3. How does Gemma explain to Ty where she got her money?
(a) She needed it.
(b) It was owed her.
(c) Her brother sent it to her.
(d) She worked for it.
4. Who has given the settlers their task?
(a) The research team.
(b) The commonwealth.
5. What does Ty tell Gemma about Dark gifts?
(a) They are myths.
(b) They are common.
(c) They are necessary.
(d) They are not to be joked about.
6. Why is Gemma trying to pickpocket someone?
(a) To get some money.
(b) To get into the saloon.
(c) To prove her worth.
(d) To not be bored.
7. What is Hewitt's last name?
8. Why does Ty decide to follow the gang leader?
(a) To find where the hideout is.
(b) To fight him.
(c) To get the reward.
(d) To get Hewitt's property back.
9. Where does Ty run into the outlaw leader?
(a) The barn.
(b) The generator hub.
(c) The kelp.
(d) The bubble field.
10. How does Ty describe the first man Gemma talks to in the saloon?
11. How many people can ride a Mantaboard?
12. What is falsley marked as a science lab in the ocean?
13. What is the name of the gang?
(d) Sea Masters.
14. Where does Ty live?
(a) In a barn.
(b) In a government agency.
(c) In the ocean.
(d) In a hotel.
15. What keeps predators away from Ty's house?
(a) A chargd patch of bubbles.
(b) An electric net.
(c) A tamed shark.
(d) A coral reef formation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the outlaw leader?
2. Where does Ty get some clothes for Gemma?
3. Who takes Gemma below decks?
4. What is the name of Hewitt's mother?
5. What causes Zoe to yell at Gemma?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)