|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom is Gemma looking?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
2. What does Ty run into with his Mantaboard?
(a) A land mark.
(b) A coastal barrier.
(c) A submarine.
(d) A shark.
3. How many levels is the saloon built on?
4. Whom does Gemma try to pickpocket?
(a) A miner.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A Topsider.
(d) A law man.
5. What color is the hair of the first man Gemma talks to in the saloon?
6. What is the Specter?
(a) A car.
(b) A plane.
(c) A ship.
(d) A gang.
7. What does Zoe do while Hewitt's house is re-inflated?
(a) Saves all the sea creatures inside.
(b) Gives updates to the Commonwealth.
(c) Takes sketches.
(d) Guards the livestock.
8. How does Ty get back to his house after following Shade?
(a) He swims.
(b) He finds a mantaboard.
(c) He uses a distress signal.
(d) He grabs onto a large tuna.
9. Where does Gemma think Dark Gifts started?
(a) The strange oxygen.
(b) The gang.
(c) The take-off to the sea.
(d) The darkness.
10. What does Ty's sister beg him not to do in their house?
(a) Give up her room to Gemma.
(b) Bring girls to his room.
(c) Go missing.
(d) Kill the serpent.
11. What gets wrapped around Gemma while Hewitt's house is re-inflated?
(a) A squid.
(b) A kelp snake.
(d) An octopus.
12. What does Ty not tell his parents when he gets home from following Shade?
(a) He lost his mantaboard.
(b) All of these.
(c) He followed Shade.
(d) He was shot at.
13. How do Ty's parents feel when he gets home after following Shade?
14. Who explains where the gang started?
15. Where does Ty put Hewitt's animals?
(a) Some travel bubbles.
(b) A barn.
(c) The sub.
(d) A mantaboard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ty's sister?
2. How does Ty know Hewitt?
3. How does Ty feel about his Dark Gift?
4. Why is Gemma trying to pickpocket someone?
5. What kind of post has Doc recently received?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)