|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair give Larkin as a gift?
2. What does Moira think of in reference to who Cian is?
3. What does Blair say about Moira after Moira has left?
4. What does Blair realize when she gets to the second set of traps?
5. What does Blair ask Lora before they begin battle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Larkin and Blair discuss about going back to the woods?
2. Describe the scene where Blair is waiting in the woods for the vampires.
3. Describe the scene when the demonstration first begins at sunset.
4. Describe the conversation that Blair has with Larkin's mother.
5. What happens when Lora and Blair face each other?
6. Describe the scene when Moira goes to Cian's room.
7. What happens when Blair reaches the second set of traps?
8. Describe the scene when Lora appears to Blair in a vision.
9. Describe the encounter that Blair and Larkin have with the goddess Morrigan.
10. What does Moira do when the vampires are brought out?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) Was the creation of Geall necessary in the story? Why or why not?
2) How would the story have changed if the only world to consider was the real world?
3) Does a fantasy world make a book more enjoyable? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
1) Do you feel that survival is a theme of the story? Why or why not?
2) What did you glean from the message that was written in the sky at the end of the story? What was its purpose?
3) What would you call the theme of the story and why?
Essay Topic 3
1) Blair says that her father explained that attachments are weaknesses. Do you agree with this?
2) Do you feel that the attachments that the Circle of Six has will prove to be weaknesses? Explain.
3) Do you feel that the attachment that Blair had with Jeremy could be called a weakness? Explain.
This section contains 1,017 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)