|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moira say about the Dance?
2. What does Blair tell them about Lora?
3. What does Moira say when her uncle questions trusting Cian?
4. How many vampires is Blair able to capture in the woods?
5. What does Cian find when he reaches the Dance?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Blair and the others find when they go out looking for the vampires?
2. Describe the scene when Lora appears to Blair in a vision.
3. Describe the encounter that Blair and Larkin have with the goddess Morrigan.
4. Describe the conversation that Blair has with Larkin's mother.
5. Describe the scene where Riddock meets with the six members of the circle?
6. Describe the conversation that Moira and Blair have at the end of chapter eleven when they are taking supplies to the circle.
7. What happens when Lora and Blair face each other?
8. What do Larkin and Blair discuss about going back to the woods?
9. What happens when Blair enters the training room?
10. Describe the scene when the demonstration first begins at sunset.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) Describe Blair's personality.
2) Was it necessary to see how badly both her father and Jeremy had hurt her in the way it was shown? Why or why not?
3) Speculate on what it did to Blair to see Jeremy killed.
Essay Topic 2
1) Do you feel that Larkin was thinking when he chose to let the people go in the caves or was he acting on emotion?
2) What does it say about Larkin that he was unable to leave the people?
3) Would you have felt any differently toward him had he left the people?
Essay Topic 3
1) Blair says that her father explained that attachments are weaknesses. Do you agree with this?
2) Do you feel that the attachments that the Circle of Six has will prove to be weaknesses? Explain.
3) Do you feel that the attachment that Blair had with Jeremy could be called a weakness? Explain.
This section contains 1,087 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)