|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin do when Blair jokes that he might stick in the form of a four-legged animal?
2. What do Larkin and Blair go back out in the woods for?
3. What two weapons does Blair tell the men are most effective against vampires?
4. What does Blair say about Moira after Moira has left?
5. What does Cian do before he leaves Moira?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the others find when they get Blair to her room?
2. Describe the scene when Moira goes to Cian's room.
3. What happens when Blair enters the training room?
4. Describe the scene when Lora appears to Blair in a vision.
5. What do Larkin and Blair discuss about going back to the woods?
6. Describe the flight that Larkin and Blair take.
7. What happens when Blair reaches the second set of traps?
8. Describe the conversation that Blair has with Larkin's mother.
9. Describe the scene where Blair is waiting in the woods for the vampires.
10. Describe the scene where Riddock meets with the six members of the circle?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) What was important in the message that Morrigan gave to Larkin and Blair at the end of the story?
2) What do you feel it alludes to?
3) Which of the characters do you feel will live through the battle that they have with Lilith and why?
Essay Topic 2
1) Would it be possible for the series to end with the vampires winning the battle that the six are preparing for?
2) Would it be possible for the vampires to win and the story still have a satisfying ending? Explain.
3) What would be a perfect ending for the story if you were writing it?
Essay Topic 3
1) Find three examples in the story you feel could be foreshadowing. Did they point to something that occurred in Dance of the Gods or would it be something that would occur in the next story?
2) What about these examples make you feel that they are foreshadowing?
3) How would the story have been different without them?
This section contains 1,057 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)