|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do they find the vampires?
2. What does Blair realize when she sees Lora?
3. What does Blair do after Larkin asks her if her solution is to threaten, push, and shove?
4. What does Larkin's mother tell Blair?
5. What does Blair tell Glenna when she is asking what is essential in Glenna's trunk?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Blair reaches the second set of traps?
2. Describe the scene when Moira goes to Cian's room.
3. Describe the scene where Riddock meets with the six members of the circle?
4. Describe the journey to the Dance.
5. What happens when the group reaches the castle?
6. What do Blair and the others find when they go out looking for the vampires?
7. Describe the scene when Blair comes to Larkin's room with a bottle of whiskey.
8. What do the others find when they get Blair to her room?
9. What does Moira do when the vampires are brought out?
10. Describe the encounter that Blair and Larkin have with the goddess Morrigan.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) Speculate on the reasons that Davey was changed into a vampire.
2) Do you think that Lilith minds that Lora's face is badly scared after she showed such vanity at getting the mirror from her sorcerer?
3) When talking about vampire children Blair said she thought they were much more creepy. Do you agree? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
1) If you could choose one of the six to be which one would it be and why? (sorcerer, witch, demon hunter, shape shifter, queen, vampire). How would you deal with your weaknesses?
2) If you were going to add one additional character to the six what would it be and why? Would it be fictional, such as a vampire, or something more realistic, such as a queen?
3) Which of the characters did you feel were the strongest? The weakest? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
1) Was the creation of Geall necessary in the story? Why or why not?
2) How would the story have changed if the only world to consider was the real world?
3) Does a fantasy world make a book more enjoyable? Explain.
This section contains 1,119 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)