|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cian say when Moira says that she doesn't understand why they are at odds with each other?
2. What does Blair say about coming to Geall?
3. What does Blair say to Larkin as Moira first calls her to the field in chapter sixteen when the vampires are brought out?
4. What does Blair tell them about Lora?
5. What does Blair do after Larkin asks her if her solution is to threaten, push, and shove?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Blair enters the training room?
2. What do the others find when they get Blair to her room?
3. Describe the flight that Larkin and Blair take.
4. Describe the scene when Lora appears to Blair in a vision.
5. What do Larkin and Blair discuss about going back to the woods?
6. Describe the scene when Blair comes to Larkin's room with a bottle of whiskey.
7. What happens when the group reaches the castle?
8. Describe the conversation that Blair has with Larkin's mother.
9. Describe the scene when Moira goes to Cian's room.
10. Describe the encounter that Blair and Larkin have with the goddess Morrigan.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) Speculate on the reasons that Davey was changed into a vampire.
2) Do you think that Lilith minds that Lora's face is badly scared after she showed such vanity at getting the mirror from her sorcerer?
3) When talking about vampire children Blair said she thought they were much more creepy. Do you agree? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
1) Would it be possible for the series to end with the vampires winning the battle that the six are preparing for?
2) Would it be possible for the vampires to win and the story still have a satisfying ending? Explain.
3) What would be a perfect ending for the story if you were writing it?
Essay Topic 3
1) Describe Blair's personality.
2) Was it necessary to see how badly both her father and Jeremy had hurt her in the way it was shown? Why or why not?
3) Speculate on what it did to Blair to see Jeremy killed.
This section contains 1,100 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)