|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair say when Larkin says that Lilith has been to the battle ground before planning out the battle?
2. How does Blair plan to capture one of the vampires?
3. How many women are there waiting for Glenna the next morning when she comes out to start training?
4. What does Blair have when she walks in Larkin's room?
5. Why does Larkin explain to Blair that she does not want to be queen yet?
Essay Topic 1
1) Speculate on the reasons that Davey was changed into a vampire.
2) Do you think that Lilith minds that Lora's face is badly scared after she showed such vanity at getting the mirror from her sorcerer?
3) When talking about vampire children Blair said she thought they were much more creepy. Do you agree? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
1) What was the significance of there being six members to the circle? Could the author have chosen another number? Speculate on why she chose six main protagonists.
2) What do each of the members of the Circle bring to the group that is unique?
3) Would you say that the circle is even? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
1) Is the fact that these six have become friends so quickly important to know in the story?
2) Speculate on the way the story would have been different if the six had been unable to form bonds?
3) Could the six have worked together and been enemies or antagonists to each other? Why or why not?
This section contains 1,317 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)