|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair realize when she sees Lora?
2. What does the young girl say to Glenna when she tells her that vampires can run like lightning?
3. How many women are there waiting for Glenna the next morning when she comes out to start training?
4. What does Blair tell the young boy that she meets when he says he wants to kill demons?
5. What does Riddock say concerns him about letting Blair, Hoyt, Glenna, and Cian take charge of the military?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) Blair says that her father explained that attachments are weaknesses. Do you agree with this?
2) Do you feel that the attachments that the Circle of Six has will prove to be weaknesses? Explain.
3) Do you feel that the attachment that Blair had with Jeremy could be called a weakness? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
1) Describe Blair's personality.
2) Was it necessary to see how badly both her father and Jeremy had hurt her in the way it was shown? Why or why not?
3) Speculate on what it did to Blair to see Jeremy killed.
Essay Topic 3
1) If you could choose one of the six to be which one would it be and why? (sorcerer, witch, demon hunter, shape shifter, queen, vampire). How would you deal with your weaknesses?
2) If you were going to add one additional character to the six what would it be and why? Would it be fictional, such as a vampire, or something more realistic, such as a queen?
3) Which of the characters did you feel were the strongest? The weakest? Explain.
This section contains 1,342 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)