|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Blair run upstairs?
2. What does Blair say about Moira after Moira has left?
3. What does Larkin say some people explain is the reason that the water at Faerie Falls is so warm?
4. What does Blair tell the young boy that she meets when he says he wants to kill demons?
5. How do Moira and Larkin get back to the woods?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the encounter that Blair and Larkin have with the goddess Morrigan.
2. What happens when Lora and Blair face each other?
3. Describe the scene when the demonstration first begins at sunset.
4. Describe the scene when Blair comes to Larkin's room with a bottle of whiskey.
5. Describe the conversation that Blair has with Larkin's mother.
6. Describe the scene when Lora appears to Blair in a vision.
7. What happens when Blair enters the training room?
8. What do Larkin and Blair discuss about going back to the woods?
9. What do Blair and the others find when they go out looking for the vampires?
10. What do the others find when they get Blair to her room?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) Speculate on the reasons that Davey was changed into a vampire.
2) Do you think that Lilith minds that Lora's face is badly scared after she showed such vanity at getting the mirror from her sorcerer?
3) When talking about vampire children Blair said she thought they were much more creepy. Do you agree? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
1) Describe Moira.
2) What plots in the story do you feel that Moira is included directly in?
3) Do you feel that Moira will have a greater or lesser role in the next book? Why?
Essay Topic 3
1) Pick three of the characters seen in the story and pick out a personal theme that could go with that character. Explain.
2) How did these personal themes add to the story?
3) Were you surprised that you did not see any of the battle occur in this book?
This section contains 1,091 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)