Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair have when she walks in Larkin's room?
2. What does Blair say about the liquid that Glenna makes her drink?
3. What does Blair tell Glenna when she is asking what is essential in Glenna's trunk?
4. What does Moira think of in reference to who Cian is?
5. Why does Moira call Blair to come see her?
Essay Topic 1
1) The dragon is a symbol of Geall, it is the creature that Larkin often changes into and it is the symbol that Larkin puts in the betrothal ring he gives to Blair. Do you feel that the dragon is a fitting symbol? Why?
2) What other symbols could have been used?
3) What other symbols did you find in the story that you feel had significance?
Essay Topic 2
1) Do you feel that survival is a theme of the story? Why or why not?
2) What did you glean from the message that was written in the sky at the end of the story? What was its purpose?
3) What would you call the theme of the story and why?
Essay Topic 3
1) What was important in the message that Morrigan gave to Larkin and Blair at the end of the story?
2) What do you feel it alludes to?
3) Which of the characters do you feel will live through the battle that they have with Lilith and why?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)