Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair have when she walks in Larkin's room?
2. What does Blair say about the liquid that Glenna makes her drink?
3. What does Blair tell Glenna when she is asking what is essential in Glenna's trunk?
4. What does Moira think of in reference to who Cian is?
5. Why does Moira call Blair to come see her?
Essay Topic 1
1) What was the significance of the old man telling the story?
2) Speculate on who the old man is.
3) Do you believe the old man is in what is considered the real world or another of the mythical worlds? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 2
1) Find three examples in the story you feel could be foreshadowing. Did they point to something that occurred in Dance of the Gods or would it be something that would occur in the next story?
2) What about these examples make you feel that they are foreshadowing?
3) How would the story have been different without them?
Essay Topic 3
1) Compare Hoyt and Cian.
2) Do you feel that Cian is a monster like the other vampires? Why or why not?
3) Why do you think that Cian gave his house to Glenna and Hoyt?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)