Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair have when she walks in Larkin's room?
2. What does Blair say about the liquid that Glenna makes her drink?
3. What does Blair tell Glenna when she is asking what is essential in Glenna's trunk?
4. What does Moira think of in reference to who Cian is?
5. Why does Moira call Blair to come see her?
1) Find three examples in the story you feel could be foreshadowing. Did they point to something that occurred in Dance of the Gods or would it be something that would occur in the next story?
2) What about these examples make you feel that they are foreshadowing?
3) How would the story have been different without them?
1) If you could choose one of the six to be which one would it be and why? (sorcerer, witch, demon hunter, shape shifter, queen, vampire). How would you deal with your weaknesses?
2) If you were going to add one additional character to the six what would it be and why? Would it be fictional, such as a vampire, or something more realistic, such as a queen?
3) Which of the characters did you feel were the strongest? The weakest? Explain.
1) What role do you feel that 'family' played in the story as a theme?
2) Do you feel that Blair's father may be seen in the next story? Why or why not?
3) Do you think it is accurate to have Blair suffering as a child that still seems to be looking for her father's love?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)