|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moira think of in reference to who Cian is?
2. What does Larkin tell Blair that she had been swinging when he got to her?
3. What does Blair say when Larkin says that Lilith has been to the battle ground before planning out the battle?
4. What does Blair say about the liquid that Glenna makes her drink?
5. What does Cian say after seeing the cloak when Glenna says that it should keep him from going up into flames?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation that Blair has with Larkin's mother.
2. What does Glenna asks Blair to do in Chapter 10?
3. Describe the scene when the demonstration first begins at sunset.
4. Describe the scene when Moira goes to Cian's room.
5. What happens when Blair reaches the second set of traps?
6. Describe the scene when Blair comes to Larkin's room with a bottle of whiskey.
7. What happens when Lora and Blair face each other?
8. What do Blair and the others find when they go out looking for the vampires?
9. What do Larkin and Blair discuss about going back to the woods?
10. What happens when Blair enters the training room?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) What was important in the message that Morrigan gave to Larkin and Blair at the end of the story?
2) What do you feel it alludes to?
3) Which of the characters do you feel will live through the battle that they have with Lilith and why?
Essay Topic 2
1) Describe Blair's personality.
2) Was it necessary to see how badly both her father and Jeremy had hurt her in the way it was shown? Why or why not?
3) Speculate on what it did to Blair to see Jeremy killed.
Essay Topic 3
1) What role do you feel that 'family' played in the story as a theme?
2) Do you feel that Blair's father may be seen in the next story? Why or why not?
3) Do you think it is accurate to have Blair suffering as a child that still seems to be looking for her father's love?
This section contains 1,091 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)