|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to the family that is in distress?
2. How do Moira and Larkin get back to the woods?
3. How many vampires is Blair able to capture in the woods?
4. What does Blair say to the vampires when they ride up on her?
5. What does Blair say may be the reason Lilith hasn't attacked?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene when Lora appears to Blair in a vision.
2. Describe the conversation that Moira and Blair have at the end of chapter eleven when they are taking supplies to the circle.
3. Describe the conversation that Blair has with Larkin's mother.
4. What do Larkin and Blair discuss about going back to the woods?
5. What does Moira do when the vampires are brought out?
6. What happens when Lora and Blair face each other?
7. What happens when Blair reaches the second set of traps?
8. What happens when Blair enters the training room?
9. Describe the flight that Larkin and Blair take.
10. Describe the scene when the demonstration first begins at sunset.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) What was the significance of the old man telling the story?
2) Speculate on who the old man is.
3) Do you believe the old man is in what is considered the real world or another of the mythical worlds? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 2
1) Compare Hoyt and Cian.
2) Do you feel that Cian is a monster like the other vampires? Why or why not?
3) Why do you think that Cian gave his house to Glenna and Hoyt?
Essay Topic 3
1) Blair says that her father explained that attachments are weaknesses. Do you agree with this?
2) Do you feel that the attachments that the Circle of Six has will prove to be weaknesses? Explain.
3) Do you feel that the attachment that Blair had with Jeremy could be called a weakness? Explain.
This section contains 1,018 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)