|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moira say when her uncle questions trusting Cian?
2. How do Moira and Larkin get back to the woods?
3. What does Blair say about the liquid that Glenna makes her drink?
4. What does Blair say when Larkin says that Lilith has been to the battle ground before planning out the battle?
5. What does Cian say when Moira warns him not to speak of her mother when she confronts him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Lora and Blair face each other?
2. Describe the journey to the Dance.
3. Describe the scene when Blair comes to Larkin's room with a bottle of whiskey.
4. What happens when the group reaches the castle?
5. Describe the scene when Moira goes to Cian's room.
6. What do Blair and the others find when they go out looking for the vampires?
7. What does Glenna asks Blair to do in Chapter 10?
8. Describe the scene where Riddock meets with the six members of the circle?
9. Describe the scene where Blair is waiting in the woods for the vampires.
10. What do Larkin and Blair discuss about going back to the woods?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) If you could choose one of the six to be which one would it be and why? (sorcerer, witch, demon hunter, shape shifter, queen, vampire). How would you deal with your weaknesses?
2) If you were going to add one additional character to the six what would it be and why? Would it be fictional, such as a vampire, or something more realistic, such as a queen?
3) Which of the characters did you feel were the strongest? The weakest? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
1) Describe Blair's personality.
2) Was it necessary to see how badly both her father and Jeremy had hurt her in the way it was shown? Why or why not?
3) Speculate on what it did to Blair to see Jeremy killed.
Essay Topic 3
1) What was important in the message that Morrigan gave to Larkin and Blair at the end of the story?
2) What do you feel it alludes to?
3) Which of the characters do you feel will live through the battle that they have with Lilith and why?
This section contains 1,080 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)