Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair have when she walks in Larkin's room?
2. What does Blair say about the liquid that Glenna makes her drink?
3. What does Blair tell Glenna when she is asking what is essential in Glenna's trunk?
4. What does Moira think of in reference to who Cian is?
5. Why does Moira call Blair to come see her?
1) Do you feel that Larkin was thinking when he chose to let the people go in the caves or was he acting on emotion?
2) What does it say about Larkin that he was unable to leave the people?
3) Would you have felt any differently toward him had he left the people?
1) Find three examples in the story you feel could be foreshadowing. Did they point to something that occurred in Dance of the Gods or would it be something that would occur in the next story?
2) What about these examples make you feel that they are foreshadowing?
3) How would the story have been different without them?
1) Pick three of the characters seen in the story and pick out a personal theme that could go with that character. Explain.
2) How did these personal themes add to the story?
3) Were you surprised that you did not see any of the battle occur in this book?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)