Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair have when she walks in Larkin's room?
2. What does Blair say about the liquid that Glenna makes her drink?
3. What does Blair tell Glenna when she is asking what is essential in Glenna's trunk?
4. What does Moira think of in reference to who Cian is?
5. Why does Moira call Blair to come see her?
Essay Topic 1
1) What was important in the message that Morrigan gave to Larkin and Blair at the end of the story?
2) What do you feel it alludes to?
3) Which of the characters do you feel will live through the battle that they have with Lilith and why?
Essay Topic 2
1) Do you feel that Larkin was thinking when he chose to let the people go in the caves or was he acting on emotion?
2) What does it say about Larkin that he was unable to leave the people?
3) Would you have felt any differently toward him had he left the people?
Essay Topic 3
1) Is the fact that these six have become friends so quickly important to know in the story?
2) Speculate on the way the story would have been different if the six had been unable to form bonds?
3) Could the six have worked together and been enemies or antagonists to each other? Why or why not?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)