|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moira say that she will do when she gets home?
2. In Chapter 1 what does Blair tell Glenna when Glenna asks how they did in the battle with the vampires?
3. What does Larkin tell Blair she is?
4. What animal had Larkin been in the shape of in the battle as described in chapter one?
5. What does Blair yell at Larkin while they are battling the enemy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Larkin described?
2. What is Blair's dream about Jeremy?
3. What does Blair tell Larkin about when she realized she was destined to be a demon hunter?
4. What does Larkin ask Blair for in the end of Chapter 8?
5. Explain the argument that Blair has with Larkin about the humans alive in Lilith's caves.
6. What do Blair and Larkin discuss about tattoos?
7. What happens when Blair and Larkin go to town for supplies?
8. What does Blair dream of about her father?
9. Describe the conversation that Larkin and Blair have in chapter six while they are in the training room?
10. What happens when Cian takes Moira her tea?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) Which characters seemed to transition easier to the other worlds? Was it easier for Larkin and Moira to go to Ireland or the others to go to Geall? Explain.
2) If you had to choose between bringing a monster to your own world to battle, such as Moira did, or going to a strange land to fight, which would you chose and why?
3) How easy would it be for you to believe in monsters that you currently thought were fiction?
Essay Topic 2
1) Describe Moira.
2) What plots in the story do you feel that Moira is included directly in?
3) Do you feel that Moira will have a greater or lesser role in the next book? Why?
Essay Topic 3
1) Do you feel that survival is a theme of the story? Why or why not?
2) What did you glean from the message that was written in the sky at the end of the story? What was its purpose?
3) What would you call the theme of the story and why?
This section contains 1,076 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)