|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair say tattoos are?
2. What does Cian ask Hoyt to pick up for him in Chapter 2?
3. What does Larkin point out about the way that they were controlled in their sleep?
4. What did Blair's father tell her when she asked if she meant anything to him?
5. What does Blair think when Larkin says that she cannot be scared of something as simple as a kiss?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Larkin is taken in the house?
2. What do Blair and Hoyt do when they find the van that the vampires had to abandon outside Cian's castle?
3. Describe what happens when Blair sees Cian in the hallway.
4. What does Blair suggest that they do in the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. Describe the scene in the prologue just before the old man begins his story.
6. What do Blair and Larkin discuss about tattoos?
7. What happens when Cian takes Moira her tea?
8. What does the group discuss when Blair tells them about her meeting with Morrigan and the news that they will be going to Geall in just a week.
9. Why does Larkin tell Blair that they will win the battle?
10. How is Larkin described?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) What role do you feel that 'family' played in the story as a theme?
2) Do you feel that Blair's father may be seen in the next story? Why or why not?
3) Do you think it is accurate to have Blair suffering as a child that still seems to be looking for her father's love?
Essay Topic 2
1) Do you feel that Larkin was thinking when he chose to let the people go in the caves or was he acting on emotion?
2) What does it say about Larkin that he was unable to leave the people?
3) Would you have felt any differently toward him had he left the people?
Essay Topic 3
1) What was important in the message that Morrigan gave to Larkin and Blair at the end of the story?
2) What do you feel it alludes to?
3) Which of the characters do you feel will live through the battle that they have with Lilith and why?
This section contains 1,049 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)