|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy say when Lilith asks him which humans he wants to hunt through the caves?
2. What does Larkin tell Blair he wants to do with her?
3. What does Blair tell Larkin about the next battle that is going to happen while they are talking in Chapter 1?
4. When Larkin and Blair get to the pub what does she ask him about his charm?
5. What does Glenna ask Cian to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the relationship that Blair has with her father as she describes it.
2. What do Larkin and Blair discuss about going back to the woods?
3. What does Moira do when the vampires are brought out?
4. What do Glenna and Hoyt say they are going to work on?
5. Describe the scene when Moira goes to Cian's room.
6. Why does Larkin tell Blair that they will win the battle?
7. Describe the encounter that Blair and Larkin have with the goddess Morrigan.
8. Describe the scene when Larkin is leaving to scout out Lilith's camp.
9. Describe the scene in chapter two when Hoyt wakes up Cian.
10. How is Larkin described?
Essay Topic 1
1) Find three examples in the story you feel could be foreshadowing. Did they point to something that occurred in Dance of the Gods or would it be something that would occur in the next story?
2) What about these examples make you feel that they are foreshadowing?
3) How would the story have been different without them?
Essay Topic 2
1) Was the creation of Geall necessary in the story? Why or why not?
2) How would the story have changed if the only world to consider was the real world?
3) Does a fantasy world make a book more enjoyable? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
1) Pick three of the characters seen in the story and pick out a personal theme that could go with that character. Explain.
2) How did these personal themes add to the story?
3) Were you surprised that you did not see any of the battle occur in this book?
This section contains 1,986 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)