|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Blair tell Larkin that she was when she learned she was going to be a demon hunter?
2. What does the old man say would happen if the six heroes had been defeated as he explains it in the prologue?
3. What does Lora say to her sparing partner that she runs through with a sword?
4. What does Larkin say was the thing allowed him to make it home when he was so sick?
5. What does Larkin change into when he reaches Lilith's cave?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the old man explain about worlds in the prologue.
2. What does Larkin do when he first leaves the castle?
3. How is Larkin described?
4. Explain the argument that Blair has with Larkin about the humans alive in Lilith's caves.
5. What does Blair dream of about her father?
6. Describe the relationship that Blair has with her father as she describes it.
7. Describe the scene in the prologue just before the old man begins his story.
8. Describe the scene when Larkin is leaving to scout out Lilith's camp.
9. What does the group discuss when Blair tells them about her meeting with Morrigan and the news that they will be going to Geall in just a week.
10. What do Glenna and Hoyt say they are going to work on?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) If you could choose one of the six to be which one would it be and why? (sorcerer, witch, demon hunter, shape shifter, queen, vampire). How would you deal with your weaknesses?
2) If you were going to add one additional character to the six what would it be and why? Would it be fictional, such as a vampire, or something more realistic, such as a queen?
3) Which of the characters did you feel were the strongest? The weakest? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
1) What was important in the message that Morrigan gave to Larkin and Blair at the end of the story?
2) What do you feel it alludes to?
3) Which of the characters do you feel will live through the battle that they have with Lilith and why?
Essay Topic 3
1) What does it say that the humans were helping each other out of the caves when Larkin tried to rescue them rather than leaving one another to die?
2) Which of the characters do you feel believe they will win the battle? Explain.
3) What is the significance of Morrigan? What do you feel she represents?
This section contains 1,094 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)