|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many women are there waiting for Glenna the next morning when she comes out to start training?
(a) Twice as many.
(b) Only half.
(c) Too many to count.
(d) The same as before.
2. How do Moira and Larkin get back to the woods?
(a) They take a wagon.
(b) Larkin changes to a dragon.
(c) They walk.
(d) Larkin changes to a horse.
3. What does Cian say when Moira warns him not to speak of her mother when she confronts him?
(a) You didn't kill her.
(b) I didn't kill her.
(c) Then stop using her.
(d) Someone has to.
4. What does Cian say after seeing the cloak when Glenna says that it should keep him from going up into flames?
(a) Should being the operative word.
(b) I've dreamed of a woman saying those words to me.
(c) That was on my Christmas card last year with a little baby Jesus.
(d) That's what you should put on my tombstone.
5. What does Blair have when she walks in Larkin's room?
(b) A movie.
(c) A cd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moira think of in reference to who Cian is?
2. What does Blair ask Lora before they begin battle?
3. What does Moira tell the crowd she is going to do?
4. What does Moira say when her uncle questions trusting Cian?
5. What does Blair say to Larkin as Moira first calls her to the field in chapter sixteen when the vampires are brought out?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Blair and the others find when they go out looking for the vampires?
2. Describe the scene when Moira goes to Cian's room.
3. What happens when Blair reaches the second set of traps?
4. Describe the scene when Blair comes to Larkin's room with a bottle of whiskey.
5. What do the others find when they get Blair to her room?
6. Describe the scene where Blair is waiting in the woods for the vampires.
7. What happens when Lora and Blair face each other?
8. Describe the flight that Larkin and Blair take.
9. Describe the conversation that Moira and Blair have at the end of chapter eleven when they are taking supplies to the circle.
10. Describe the scene when Lora appears to Blair in a vision.
This section contains 1,068 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)