|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moira say will happen to the vampires that Blair brought back?
(a) They will be starved to death.
(b) She is not sure yet.
(c) They will be shown to be people and killed after sunset.
(d) She will give them the option of fighting against Lilith.
2. What does Cian do before he leaves Moira?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Bites her.
(c) Slaps her.
(d) Cuts her hand.
3. How many vampires is Blair able to capture in the woods?
4. How do Moira and Larkin get back to the woods?
(a) They walk.
(b) Larkin changes to a dragon.
(c) Larkin changes to a horse.
(d) They take a wagon.
5. What does Larkin's mother tell Blair?
(a) I believe you are a fine warrior.
(b) I know Larkin shares your bed.
(c) I believe you are going to be happy in Geall.
(d) I want you to stop seeing my son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills the second vampire?
2. What makes Blair run upstairs?
3. What does Niall tell Larkin after Blair is able to beat him in combat?
4. What does Blair say may be the reason Lilith hasn't attacked?
5. What does Blair tell them about Lora?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Blair and the others find when they go out looking for the vampires?
2. What happens when the group reaches the castle?
3. What do Larkin and Blair discuss about going back to the woods?
4. What does Glenna asks Blair to do in Chapter 10?
5. Describe the scene when the demonstration first begins at sunset.
6. What happens when Blair enters the training room?
7. Describe the conversation that Moira and Blair have at the end of chapter eleven when they are taking supplies to the circle.
8. Describe the scene when Lora appears to Blair in a vision.
9. Describe the journey to the Dance.
10. Describe the scene when Blair comes to Larkin's room with a bottle of whiskey.
This section contains 1,013 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)