|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cian say he feels like when he puts on the cloak?
(a) Like he has died and gone to hell.
(b) A dork.
(d) An extra in a B movie.
2. What does Blair check on their way back to the castle?
(a) The pitfalls that are disguised.
(b) The harness she gave Larkin.
(c) The hidding holes with their weapons.
(d) The water they had blessed by the holy man.
3. What does Blair give Larkin as a gift?
(a) A lock of her hair.
(b) A ring.
(c) A sword.
(d) A harness.
4. What does Blair say to Larkin as Moira first calls her to the field in chapter sixteen when the vampires are brought out?
(b) Forgive me.
(c) I don't have any choice.
(d) It will be over soon.
5. What does Blair tell the young boy that she meets when he says he wants to kill demons?
(a) That he is too young.
(b) That he has the heart of a warrior.
(c) That he is too handsome for fighting.
(d) That his job must be to keep his mother and family safe inside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin say some people explain is the reason that the water at Faerie Falls is so warm?
2. What does Blair have when she walks in Larkin's room?
3. What does Glenna give Blair?
4. What two weapons does Blair tell the men are most effective against vampires?
5. What does Cian tell Blair his contacts found at Jeremy's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene where Blair is waiting in the woods for the vampires.
2. What happens when the group reaches the castle?
3. Describe the encounter that Blair and Larkin have with the goddess Morrigan.
4. Describe the scene when Lora appears to Blair in a vision.
5. Describe the scene when Blair comes to Larkin's room with a bottle of whiskey.
6. Describe the flight that Larkin and Blair take.
7. What happens when Blair enters the training room?
8. What does Glenna asks Blair to do in Chapter 10?
9. What happens when Blair reaches the second set of traps?
10. What do Larkin and Blair discuss about going back to the woods?
This section contains 1,088 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)