|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair realize when she sees Lora?
(a) Larkin will die if he comes.
(b) Lilith is no longer in charge.
(c) The other vampires were wearing her down for Lora.
(d) The vampires are ready to do battle today.
2. What does Blair say to the vampires when they ride up on her?
(a) Her horse got a stone.
(b) The horse is old and not very steady.
(c) Her horse fell.
(d) She rode him too far and he seems to be tired.
3. What two weapons does Blair tell the men are most effective against vampires?
(a) Wood and fire.
(b) Steel and wood.
(c) Magic and faith.
(d) Fire and steel.
4. Why does Larkin explain to Blair that she does not want to be queen yet?
(a) She will be forced to get married if she is queen.
(b) She has been away too long.
(c) She doesn't want to be the one to send her people to war.
(d) She is afraid the people won't serve a woman.
5. What does Blair realize when she gets to the second set of traps?
(a) Lilith moved up her schedule
(b) Someone sabatoged the traps.
(c) There are other vampires in Geall.
(d) She is lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moira tell the crowd she is going to do?
2. What does Moira think of in reference to who Cian is?
3. What does Larkin's mother tell Blair?
4. What does Riddock say concerns him about letting Blair, Hoyt, Glenna, and Cian take charge of the military?
5. What does Cian say when Moira says that she doesn't understand why they are at odds with each other?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)