|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Blair run upstairs?
(a) Someone screaming.
(b) The smell of something burning.
(c) The sound of music.
(d) Someone calling her name.
2. What does Blair tell Glenna when she is asking what is essential in Glenna's trunk?
(a) They have to go in lean and mobile.
(b) The horse cannot carry the trunk.
(c) Glenna will have to bring a car just for the luggage.
(d) They cannot take the ugly trunk.
3. What does Larkin's mother tell Blair?
(a) I know Larkin shares your bed.
(b) I believe you are going to be happy in Geall.
(c) I believe you are a fine warrior.
(d) I want you to stop seeing my son.
4. Where do the vampires come from in the end?
(a) Out of camaflaged hiding spaces.
(b) Seemingly out of thin air.
(c) The ground.
5. How many women are there waiting for Glenna the next morning when she comes out to start training?
(a) The same as before.
(b) Too many to count.
(c) Twice as many.
(d) Only half.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair say about coming to Geall?
2. How many vampires is Blair able to capture in the woods?
3. What does Cian say he feels like when he puts on the cloak?
4. Why does Moira call Blair to come see her?
5. What does Blair say to Larkin as Moira first calls her to the field in chapter sixteen when the vampires are brought out?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Blair enters the training room?
2. What does Glenna asks Blair to do in Chapter 10?
3. Describe the scene when Lora appears to Blair in a vision.
4. What do Blair and the others find when they go out looking for the vampires?
5. Describe the journey to the Dance.
6. Describe the flight that Larkin and Blair take.
7. Describe the scene when the demonstration first begins at sunset.
8. What do the others find when they get Blair to her room?
9. Describe the scene when Blair comes to Larkin's room with a bottle of whiskey.
10. Describe the scene where Riddock meets with the six members of the circle?
This section contains 1,041 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)