|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two weapons does Blair tell the men are most effective against vampires?
(a) Wood and fire.
(b) Fire and steel.
(c) Steel and wood.
(d) Magic and faith.
2. What shocks Blair and Glenna when they arrive in Geall?
(a) The way the air sparkles.
(b) The amazing creatures.
(c) The castle they see.
(d) The two moons.
3. What does Larkin tell Blair that she had been swinging when he got to her?
(a) A broken sword.
(b) A tree branch.
(c) A bone.
(d) A rock.
4. What does Blair say to the vampires when they ride up on her?
(a) She rode him too far and he seems to be tired.
(b) The horse is old and not very steady.
(c) Her horse got a stone.
(d) Her horse fell.
5. What does Blair say when they start into the woods?
(a) She can feel something but not vampires.
(b) She can't feel any but it seems odd.
(c) There are vampires watching but keeping their distance.
(d) There are no vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moira say will happen to the vampires that Blair brought back?
2. Where do the vampires come from in the end?
3. How many vampires is Blair able to capture in the woods?
4. Why does Moira call Blair to come see her?
5. What does Niall tell Larkin after Blair is able to beat him in combat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Blair enters the training room?
2. Describe the scene when the demonstration first begins at sunset.
3. Describe the conversation that Blair has with Larkin's mother.
4. Describe the journey to the Dance.
5. What does Moira do when the vampires are brought out?
6. Describe the flight that Larkin and Blair take.
7. What do Larkin and Blair discuss about going back to the woods?
8. What do the others find when they get Blair to her room?
9. Describe the scene when Moira goes to Cian's room.
10. What do Blair and the others find when they go out looking for the vampires?
This section contains 1,000 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)