|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two weapons does Blair tell the men are most effective against vampires?
(a) Wood and fire.
(b) Steel and wood.
(c) Fire and steel.
(d) Magic and faith.
2. What makes Blair run upstairs?
(a) The smell of something burning.
(b) Someone screaming.
(c) Someone calling her name.
(d) The sound of music.
3. What does Moira say about the Dance?
(a) It may separate them.
(b) It may not let their magic objects through.
(c) It is unreliable.
(d) They aren't sure how much time has passed during the transport.
4. Why does Moira call Blair to come see her?
(a) To ask her advice on becoming queen.
(b) To tell her of a vampire attack.
(c) To tell her how the demonstration will go.
(d) To ask her about Cian.
5. Who kills the second vampire?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair say about coming to Geall?
2. What does Niall tell Larkin after Blair is able to beat him in combat?
3. How does Blair plan to capture one of the vampires?
4. What does Blair do after she has control of her emotions?
5. Why does Larkin explain to Blair that she does not want to be queen yet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the group reaches the castle?
2. Describe the scene when Blair comes to Larkin's room with a bottle of whiskey.
3. What happens when Lora and Blair face each other?
4. Describe the journey to the Dance.
5. Describe the encounter that Blair and Larkin have with the goddess Morrigan.
6. What happens when Blair reaches the second set of traps?
7. Describe the scene when the demonstration first begins at sunset.
8. Describe the scene when Moira goes to Cian's room.
9. What do the others find when they get Blair to her room?
10. Describe the scene where Blair is waiting in the woods for the vampires.
This section contains 1,044 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)