|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say may be the reason Lilith hasn't attacked?
(a) Lilith is already gone.
(b) She considers them insignificant.
(c) She is getting ready to leave also.
(d) She is making a plan.
2. What does Cian say after seeing the cloak when Glenna says that it should keep him from going up into flames?
(a) I've dreamed of a woman saying those words to me.
(b) Should being the operative word.
(c) That was on my Christmas card last year with a little baby Jesus.
(d) That's what you should put on my tombstone.
3. What does Blair ask Lora before they begin battle?
(a) If the accent is real.
(b) Why Jeremy.
(c) Why she serves Lilith.
(d) If she ever gets tired of being a monster.
4. What has happened to the family that is in distress?
(a) Their horses were stolen.
(b) The man has had a heart attack.
(c) Their wagon axel broke.
(d) They are not sure, but think it was lightning.
5. Who kills the second vampire?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Glenna give Blair?
2. Why does Moira call Blair to come see her?
3. How do Moira and Larkin get back to the woods?
4. Where do the vampires come from in the end?
5. What does Blair tell them about Lora?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Lora and Blair face each other?
2. Describe the scene where Riddock meets with the six members of the circle?
3. What does Glenna asks Blair to do in Chapter 10?
4. Describe the journey to the Dance.
5. Describe the scene when Lora appears to Blair in a vision.
6. Describe the scene where Blair is waiting in the woods for the vampires.
7. Describe the scene when the demonstration first begins at sunset.
8. Describe the scene when Moira goes to Cian's room.
9. Describe the scene when Blair comes to Larkin's room with a bottle of whiskey.
10. Describe the encounter that Blair and Larkin have with the goddess Morrigan.
This section contains 1,022 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)