|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair have when she walks in Larkin's room?
(a) A cd.
(d) A movie.
2. What does Cian do before he leaves Moira?
(a) Bites her.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Kisses her.
(d) Cuts her hand.
3. What does Moira say when her uncle questions trusting Cian?
(a) It is the god's will.
(b) He has no choice in the matter.
(c) There is no reason not to trust him.
(d) He only drinks pig blood.
4. What does Blair tell them about Lora?
(a) She splashed holy water in her face.
(b) She is already killing people.
(c) She has an army with her.
(d) She knew about their other traps.
5. What has happened to the family that is in distress?
(a) The man has had a heart attack.
(b) Their horses were stolen.
(c) They are not sure, but think it was lightning.
(d) Their wagon axel broke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moira think of in reference to who Cian is?
2. What does Blair check on their way back to the castle?
3. What does Riddock say concerns him about letting Blair, Hoyt, Glenna, and Cian take charge of the military?
4. What does Moira say that they need to do to help train the men?
5. What does Blair do after she has control of her emotions?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Glenna asks Blair to do in Chapter 10?
2. What happens when Lora and Blair face each other?
3. Describe the conversation that Blair has with Larkin's mother.
4. Describe the conversation that Moira and Blair have at the end of chapter eleven when they are taking supplies to the circle.
5. Describe the scene when Lora appears to Blair in a vision.
6. What happens when Blair reaches the second set of traps?
7. Describe the scene when Blair comes to Larkin's room with a bottle of whiskey.
8. What do Larkin and Blair discuss about going back to the woods?
9. What happens when the group reaches the castle?
10. Describe the scene when Moira goes to Cian's room.
This section contains 1,089 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)