|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair have when she walks in Larkin's room?
(b) A cd.
(c) A movie.
2. What does Blair say about the liquid that Glenna makes her drink?
(a) She wants more.
(b) It is wonderful.
(c) Tastes like liquid tree bark.
(d) It's rough whiskey.
3. What does Blair tell Glenna when she is asking what is essential in Glenna's trunk?
(a) They cannot take the ugly trunk.
(b) Glenna will have to bring a car just for the luggage.
(c) They have to go in lean and mobile.
(d) The horse cannot carry the trunk.
4. What does Moira think of in reference to who Cian is?
(a) Like it is a disease.
(b) Like it is something he is deep inside.
(c) She doesn't think of it at all.
(d) Like it is something he used to be.
5. Why does Moira call Blair to come see her?
(a) To tell her of a vampire attack.
(b) To tell her how the demonstration will go.
(c) To ask her about Cian.
(d) To ask her advice on becoming queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Blair and Glenna when they arrive in Geall?
2. What does Cian say when Moira says that she doesn't understand why they are at odds with each other?
3. What does Larkin say some people explain is the reason that the water at Faerie Falls is so warm?
4. How many women are there waiting for Glenna the next morning when she comes out to start training?
5. What does Blair realize when she sees Lora?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)