|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cian say after seeing the cloak when Glenna says that it should keep him from going up into flames?
(a) That was on my Christmas card last year with a little baby Jesus.
(b) I've dreamed of a woman saying those words to me.
(c) That's what you should put on my tombstone.
(d) Should being the operative word.
2. What does Cian say when Moira says that she doesn't understand why they are at odds with each other?
(a) Don't you?
(b) It is what I am.
(c) I will explain it someday.
(d) I don't either.
3. What has happened to the family that is in distress?
(a) They are not sure, but think it was lightning.
(b) Their horses were stolen.
(c) The man has had a heart attack.
(d) Their wagon axel broke.
4. Where do the vampires come from in the end?
(b) The ground.
(c) Out of camaflaged hiding spaces.
(d) Seemingly out of thin air.
5. What does Blair say about the liquid that Glenna makes her drink?
(a) It is wonderful.
(b) Tastes like liquid tree bark.
(c) It's rough whiskey.
(d) She wants more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Larkin and Blair go back out in the woods for?
2. What does Larkin's mother tell Blair?
3. What shocks Blair and Glenna when they arrive in Geall?
4. What does Blair say about coming to Geall?
5. What does Blair say to the vampires when they ride up on her?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)