|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say may be the reason Lilith hasn't attacked?
(a) Lilith is already gone.
(b) She considers them insignificant.
(c) She is making a plan.
(d) She is getting ready to leave also.
2. What does Cian find when he reaches the Dance?
(a) The wall won't let him through.
(b) He must stay behind to fight the vampires.
(c) There are flying monkeys there.
(d) Lilith sent human servants to thwart them.
3. What does Riddock say when Blair asks him if he will fight?
(a) I must stay here to rule.
(b) I will do whatever the gods order.
(c) To the last breath.
(d) There is no other choice.
4. What does Blair tell the young boy that she meets when he says he wants to kill demons?
(a) That his job must be to keep his mother and family safe inside.
(b) That he is too young.
(c) That he has the heart of a warrior.
(d) That he is too handsome for fighting.
5. What does Blair tell Glenna she should do?
(a) Trains the men.
(b) Train the women while Blair trains the men.
(c) Get supplies and weapons together.
(d) Get safe places for the children and elderly to hide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair want to think about trying to use as an advantage in the coming battle?
2. What two weapons does Blair tell the men are most effective against vampires?
3. What does Larkin's mother tell Blair?
4. What does Larkin do when Blair jokes that he might stick in the form of a four-legged animal?
5. What does Cian say after seeing the cloak when Glenna says that it should keep him from going up into flames?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the journey to the Dance.
2. Describe the scene where Blair is waiting in the woods for the vampires.
3. What do Blair and the others find when they go out looking for the vampires?
4. Describe the encounter that Blair and Larkin have with the goddess Morrigan.
5. Describe the scene when the demonstration first begins at sunset.
6. Describe the conversation that Moira and Blair have at the end of chapter eleven when they are taking supplies to the circle.
7. Describe the scene when Blair comes to Larkin's room with a bottle of whiskey.
8. Describe the conversation that Blair has with Larkin's mother.
9. What happens when Blair reaches the second set of traps?
10. Describe the scene when Lora appears to Blair in a vision.
This section contains 1,128 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)