|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many women are there waiting for Glenna the next morning when she comes out to start training?
(a) Twice as many.
(b) Only half.
(c) The same as before.
(d) Too many to count.
2. What does Cian say when Moira warns him not to speak of her mother when she confronts him?
(a) Then stop using her.
(b) I didn't kill her.
(c) You didn't kill her.
(d) Someone has to.
3. What does Larkin do when Blair jokes that he might stick in the form of a four-legged animal?
(a) Kicks her.
(b) Blows snot on her.
(c) Sits on her.
(d) Licks her face.
4. What does the young girl say to Glenna when she tells her that vampires can run like lightning?
(a) You are a fool.
(b) I don't believe in demons.
(c) The gods won't allow it.
(d) There will be men to protect me.
5. Where do the vampires come from in the end?
(a) Seemingly out of thin air.
(c) Out of camaflaged hiding spaces.
(d) The ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair do after Larkin asks her if her solution is to threaten, push, and shove?
2. What does Blair tell the young boy that she meets when he says he wants to kill demons?
3. What does Cian tell Blair his contacts found at Jeremy's house?
4. What does Blair say about the liquid that Glenna makes her drink?
5. What does Cian say after seeing the cloak when Glenna says that it should keep him from going up into flames?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation that Moira and Blair have at the end of chapter eleven when they are taking supplies to the circle.
2. What do the others find when they get Blair to her room?
3. Describe the scene where Blair is waiting in the woods for the vampires.
4. What does Glenna asks Blair to do in Chapter 10?
5. What do Blair and the others find when they go out looking for the vampires?
6. Describe the journey to the Dance.
7. What do Larkin and Blair discuss about going back to the woods?
8. Describe the encounter that Blair and Larkin have with the goddess Morrigan.
9. Describe the scene when the demonstration first begins at sunset.
10. What happens when Blair enters the training room?
This section contains 1,056 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)