|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Larkin and Blair go back out in the woods for?
(a) To bury the dead.
(b) To be alone.
(c) To bathe in the river.
(d) To look for more vampires.
2. What does Cian say when Moira says that she doesn't understand why they are at odds with each other?
(a) I will explain it someday.
(b) It is what I am.
(c) Don't you?
(d) I don't either.
3. What does Blair tell the young boy that she meets when he says he wants to kill demons?
(a) That his job must be to keep his mother and family safe inside.
(b) That he is too young.
(c) That he has the heart of a warrior.
(d) That he is too handsome for fighting.
4. What does Moira think of in reference to who Cian is?
(a) She doesn't think of it at all.
(b) Like it is something he used to be.
(c) Like it is something he is deep inside.
(d) Like it is a disease.
5. What does Blair say about coming to Geall?
(a) It is more than she could have imagined.
(b) It feels like the end of a journey coming home.
(c) She feels she has dreamed of this place before.
(d) It seems like she stepped into a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Niall tell Larkin after Blair is able to beat him in combat?
2. What does Blair say when Larkin says that Lilith has been to the battle ground before planning out the battle?
3. How do Moira and Larkin get back to the woods?
4. What shocks Blair and Glenna when they arrive in Geall?
5. What does Cian say he feels like when he puts on the cloak?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation that Moira and Blair have at the end of chapter eleven when they are taking supplies to the circle.
2. What happens when Blair enters the training room?
3. What does Moira do when the vampires are brought out?
4. Describe the scene when Moira goes to Cian's room.
5. What do Blair and the others find when they go out looking for the vampires?
6. What happens when Blair reaches the second set of traps?
7. Describe the scene where Blair is waiting in the woods for the vampires.
8. What do the others find when they get Blair to her room?
9. Describe the scene when Blair comes to Larkin's room with a bottle of whiskey.
10. What happens when Lora and Blair face each other?
This section contains 1,132 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)