|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cian do before he leaves Moira?
(a) Bites her.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Kisses her.
(d) Cuts her hand.
2. What two weapons does Blair tell the men are most effective against vampires?
(a) Wood and fire.
(b) Steel and wood.
(c) Magic and faith.
(d) Fire and steel.
3. Where do they find the vampires?
(a) An abandoned barn.
(b) A gypsie's wagon.
(c) A cave.
(d) An underground cellar.
4. What does Blair check on their way back to the castle?
(a) The harness she gave Larkin.
(b) The pitfalls that are disguised.
(c) The water they had blessed by the holy man.
(d) The hidding holes with their weapons.
5. What does Blair say about Moira after Moira has left?
(a) Moira is looking like a queen.
(b) Moira looks ill.
(c) Moira needs some help.
(d) Moira is not ready to be a queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair do after Larkin asks her if her solution is to threaten, push, and shove?
2. What shocks Blair and Glenna when they arrive in Geall?
3. What does Larkin's mother tell Blair?
4. What does Cian say when Moira warns him not to speak of her mother when she confronts him?
5. What does Cian say after seeing the cloak when Glenna says that it should keep him from going up into flames?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)