|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moira say will happen to the vampires that Blair brought back?
(a) They will be starved to death.
(b) She will give them the option of fighting against Lilith.
(c) They will be shown to be people and killed after sunset.
(d) She is not sure yet.
2. How do Moira and Larkin get back to the woods?
(a) Larkin changes to a dragon.
(b) Larkin changes to a horse.
(c) They walk.
(d) They take a wagon.
3. What does Lora have as a present for Blair?
(c) Her father.
(d) Her aunt.
4. What does Cian tell Blair his contacts found at Jeremy's house?
(a) The police were there.
(b) There is blood but no body.
(c) Jeremy had been ripped apart.
(d) Jeremy was going to be turned but they stopped it.
5. What does Blair say to Larkin as Moira first calls her to the field in chapter sixteen when the vampires are brought out?
(b) It will be over soon.
(c) I don't have any choice.
(d) Forgive me.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Larkin and Blair go back out in the woods for?
2. What does Riddock say when Blair asks him if he will fight?
3. What does Blair tell Glenna when she is asking what is essential in Glenna's trunk?
4. What does Blair tell Glenna she should do?
5. Why does Moira call Blair to come see her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Blair reaches the second set of traps?
2. What do Larkin and Blair discuss about going back to the woods?
3. Describe the flight that Larkin and Blair take.
4. What do the others find when they get Blair to her room?
5. Describe the scene when Lora appears to Blair in a vision.
6. Describe the encounter that Blair and Larkin have with the goddess Morrigan.
7. Describe the scene where Blair is waiting in the woods for the vampires.
8. Describe the scene when Blair comes to Larkin's room with a bottle of whiskey.
9. What happens when Lora and Blair face each other?
10. Describe the journey to the Dance.
This section contains 1,068 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)