|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the vampires come from in the end?
(a) Out of camaflaged hiding spaces.
(b) The ground.
(c) Seemingly out of thin air.
2. What does Moira think of in reference to who Cian is?
(a) Like it is something he is deep inside.
(b) Like it is something he used to be.
(c) Like it is a disease.
(d) She doesn't think of it at all.
3. What does Blair realize when she gets to the second set of traps?
(a) She is lost.
(b) Someone sabatoged the traps.
(c) There are other vampires in Geall.
(d) Lilith moved up her schedule
4. What does Moira say will happen to the vampires that Blair brought back?
(a) They will be shown to be people and killed after sunset.
(b) She is not sure yet.
(c) They will be starved to death.
(d) She will give them the option of fighting against Lilith.
5. Why does Larkin explain to Blair that she does not want to be queen yet?
(a) She will be forced to get married if she is queen.
(b) She is afraid the people won't serve a woman.
(c) She doesn't want to be the one to send her people to war.
(d) She has been away too long.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Blair plan to capture one of the vampires?
2. What does Moira tell the crowd she is going to do?
3. What does Niall tell Larkin after Blair is able to beat him in combat?
4. What does Moira say about the Dance?
5. Who kills the second vampire?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the flight that Larkin and Blair take.
2. Describe the scene where Blair is waiting in the woods for the vampires.
3. What do Larkin and Blair discuss about going back to the woods?
4. Describe the scene when the demonstration first begins at sunset.
5. Describe the conversation that Blair has with Larkin's mother.
6. Describe the scene when Moira goes to Cian's room.
7. What do Blair and the others find when they go out looking for the vampires?
8. Describe the encounter that Blair and Larkin have with the goddess Morrigan.
9. Describe the scene where Riddock meets with the six members of the circle?
10. Describe the scene when Blair comes to Larkin's room with a bottle of whiskey.
This section contains 1,086 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)