|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place did the scholar and shifter of shapes come to through the Dance of the Gods?
(b) The New World.
2. What does Larkin tell her that he does for a living back home?
(a) He is the son of a duke and doesn't work.
(b) Works with horses.
(c) Raises sheep.
3. What does Lora say to her sparing partner that she runs through with a sword?
(a) If you were a human you would be dead.
(b) Does it sting?
(c) This is really getting old.
(d) That's the third time today, Do be more careful.
4. When Larkin first wakes up, what does he ask?
(a) Did they miss him?
(b) Does anyone have a beer?
(c) Do they have food or not?
(d) Why are women always nagging?
5. Who does Larkin hear talking to him as he is nearing home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin tell Blair while they are at the pub?
2. What does Blair tell Larkin they are going to do when they pour the holy water on him?
3. What does Blair do when she first sees Cian in the hallway?
4. What does Larkin ask of Blair?
5. What does Larkin say he will do with Blair when they get to Geall?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Blair and Larkin discuss about tattoos?
2. What does Blair tell Larkin about the creature that attacked them before the vampires came out?
3. Describe the scene in chapter two when Hoyt wakes up Cian.
4. What happens when Larkin is taken in the house?
5. In chapter one what does Blair explain about the views she has about the monsters that there are?
6. What do Blair and Hoyt do when they find the van that the vampires had to abandon outside Cian's castle?
7. Describe what happens when Blair sees Cian in the hallway.
8. What happens when Larkin goes up to check on the three doing magic?
9. What happens when Blair and Larkin go to town for supplies?
10. What does the old man explain about worlds in the prologue.
This section contains 1,106 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)