|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1 what does Blair tell Glenna when Glenna asks how they did in the battle with the vampires?
(a) They all lived.
(b) They didn't do very well but they will get a second chance.
(c) She isn't the one to be asking.
(d) They did really well.
2. What is Blair that allows her to heal faster than humans?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A demon hunter.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A witch.
3. What does Blair tell Larkin about the next battle that is going to happen while they are talking in Chapter 1?
(a) It will be on their grounds.
(b) It will come too soon.
(c) It won't be as easy.
(d) It will be in the day time.
4. Where does Larkin find Blair at?
(a) In her room.
(b) In the training room.
(c) Talking to Glenna.
(d) In the kitchen.
5. When the old man is searching for the right words in the prologue what does he do?
(a) Takes a bite of soup.
(b) Scratches his beared.
(c) Stirs the fire.
(d) Sips his wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jeremy tell Blair when she tried to give him her engagement ring back?
2. What does Blair say about frustration?
3. What does Morrigan tell Blair will happen in one week?
4. What does Larkin say he will do with Blair when they get to Geall?
5. What does Blair yell at Larkin while they are battling the enemy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation when Blair tells the others about her trance.
2. Describe the relationship that Blair has with her father as she describes it.
3. Describe the conversation that Larkin and Blair have in chapter six while they are in the training room?
4. What does Blair tell Larkin about when she realized she was destined to be a demon hunter?
5. Through magic what do Hoyt, Glenna, and Moira see inside Lilith's caves?
6. What does Blair tell Larkin about the creature that attacked them before the vampires came out?
7. What does Larkin ask Blair for in the end of Chapter 8?
8. What does Larkin tell Blair when she tells him that he doesn't know her?
9. How does the old man start the story in the prologue?
10. How is Larkin described?
This section contains 1,091 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)