|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal had Larkin been in the shape of in the battle as described in chapter one?
(a) A bear.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A horse.
(d) A shark.
2. Where does Larkin find Blair at?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In her room.
(c) In the training room.
(d) Talking to Glenna.
3. What does the old man tell the children they now know when he is talking to them in the prologue?
(a) .How to drive their parents insane.
(b) What started the world turning.
(c) Where people came from
(d) How the vampire came to be.
4. How does Glenna say that she knew where to send the people that they saved from Lilith?
(a) One of the people had been from the hospital.
(b) It was Hoyt that knew.
(c) She used to work at the local hospital.
(d) Glenna had a map.
5. What does Cian say separates him and Blair from the others?
(a) The fact that they were made to be solitary.
(b) The death they have seen.
(c) The fact that they know what is coming and the others don't.
(d) Their blood line.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair say it would be if someone tried to rescue the people in the vampire caves?
2. What does Cian say when Blair asks if she is going to have to start calling Cian 'Uncle Cian'?
3. Who does Blair say the punching bag is when Cian asks her?
4. What does Midir say he will need to reopen the portal?
5. Why does Larkin know how to handle a sword?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation that Larkin and Blair have in chapter six while they are in the training room?
2. What do Larkin and Blair do as part of Cian's plan to thumb his nose at Lilith?
3. What does the old man explain about worlds in the prologue.
4. Describe the scene in the prologue just before the old man begins his story.
5. What do Blair and Larkin discuss about tattoos?
6. Describe Larkin's proposal.
7. Describe the scene when the demonstration first begins at sunset.
8. What happens when the group reaches the castle?
9. What happens when Blair enters the training room?
10. Why does Larkin tell Blair that they will win the battle?
This section contains 1,077 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)