|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the sorcerer and the witch pledge as the old man describes it in the prologue?
(a) To destroy humans.
(b) To kill the vampires.
(c) To become all powerful.
2. What does Larkin say about the spot where he and Blair are standing?
(a) It must be bad when foul weather comes.
(b) It would make a pretty place to build a home.
(c) It would be a lovely place to nap.
(d) It would be a fine place for a battle.
3. What does Blair do when she first sees Cian in the hallway?
(a) Asks him about Lilith.
(b) Hugs him.
(c) Touches the stake in her belt.
(d) Slaps him.
4. What problem does the group realize while they are making plans to get to the portal that will take them to Geall?
(a) Cian can't go through because he is a vampire.
(b) The portal has been moved.
(c) They cannot take their weapons.
(d) They don't have enough keys.
5. What does Blair NOT pack in as they get ready to leave the house?
(d) Butcher knives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin say when Blair asks if he can breath fire when he turns into a dragon?
2. What does Cian ask Hoyt to pick up for him in Chapter 2?
3. What does Glenna say about the heart of a champion?
4. When the old man is searching for the right words in the prologue what does he do?
5. What is the title of the leader of the vampire army?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Larkin ask Blair for in the end of Chapter 8?
2. What happens when Blair goes to her room?
3. Describe the scene in chapter two when Hoyt wakes up Cian.
4. How does the old man start the story in the prologue?
5. What happens when Blair and Larkin go to town for supplies?
6. What does Larkin do before leaving the cave?
7. What does Blair dream of about her father?
8. Describe the relationship that Blair has with her father as she describes it.
9. What does the group discuss when Blair tells them about her meeting with Morrigan and the news that they will be going to Geall in just a week.
10. Describe Larkin's flight home in Chapter 8.
This section contains 1,040 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)