|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin ask of Blair?
(a) To promise him she won't go to the caves alone.
(b) To go and look through the vampire van again.
(c) To lay beside him while he sleeps.
(d) To find out how many of the people made it out alive.
2. What do Glenna and Hoyt tell the others they can expect to find in the vampire caves?
(a) Dead animal bodies and booby traps.
(b) People in cages like cattle.
3. What do Hoyt and Glenna say they are working on in the way of spells?
(a) A way to keep vampires from coming onto the property.
(b) A way to allow Cian to go out in the sunlight.
(c) Finding out how Lilith's false wall works.
(d) Finding ancient artifacts to use in battle.
4. When Larkin first wakes up, what does he ask?
(a) Do they have food or not?
(b) Does anyone have a beer?
(c) Did they miss him?
(d) Why are women always nagging?
5. What does Blair do when she first sees Cian in the hallway?
(a) Asks him about Lilith.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Touches the stake in her belt.
(d) Hugs him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal had Larkin been in the shape of in the battle as described in chapter one?
2. What does Larkin say was the thing allowed him to make it home when he was so sick?
3. What does Larkin change into to go check on Hoyt, Glenna, and Moira as they cast their spell?
4. What does Blair say the creatures were that she and Larkin fought outside the cave?
5. What suddenly happens that allows the vampires to begin coming out of the cave?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Glenna asks Blair to do in Chapter 10?
2. What happens when Blair goes to her room?
3. Describe the dawn after the first battle as the old men tells it in the prologue.
4. What does Blair suggest that they do in the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. What happens when Larkin is taken in the house?
6. What do Larkin and Blair discuss about going back to the woods?
7. Describe the scene when Larkin is leaving to scout out Lilith's camp.
8. Describe Larkin's flight home in Chapter 8.
9. What happens when Lora and Blair face each other?
10. How does the old man start the story in the prologue?
This section contains 1,028 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)