|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lilith call the humans that were rescued from her caves?
2. What does Midir say he will need to reopen the portal?
(a) A sacrifice.
(b) A full moon.
(c) A vampire circle.
(d) Lilith's blood.
3. What does Larkin do to the van the vampires have driven to the house?
(a) Takes the keys.
(b) Crushes the top.
(c) Pops the wheels.
(d) Tips it over.
4. What does Blair tell Larkin about the next battle that is going to happen while they are talking in Chapter 1?
(a) It will be on their grounds.
(b) It will come too soon.
(c) It will be in the day time.
(d) It won't be as easy.
5. What does Cian say that Lilith will do if she catches Larkin?
(a) Mail them back the pieces.
(b) Use him as bait.
(c) He is not sure.
(d) Torture him and turn him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Blair and the others stuck in the house for so many days?
2. When Larkin and Blair get to the pub what does she ask him about his charm?
3. What is the first thing that Larkin convinces Blair to buy him in the shops in town?
4. What is the title of the leader of the vampire army?
5. What does Cian say when Blair asks if she is going to have to start calling Cian 'Uncle Cian'?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation when Blair tells the others about her trance.
2. Describe the scene when Larkin first comes upon the mother and her son in the woods.
3. Describe the flight that Larkin and Blair take.
4. What does Larkin ask Blair for in the end of Chapter 8?
5. How does the old man start the story in the prologue?
6. Why does Larkin tell Blair that they will win the battle?
7. In chapter five what does Blair find when she first wakes up?
8. What happens when Lora and Blair face each other?
9. What happens when Blair goes to her room?
10. Describe the scene in the prologue just before the old man begins his story.
This section contains 984 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)