|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jeremy tell Blair when she tried to give him her engagement ring back?
(a) He didn't want anything she had touched.
(b) She had better keep it, it was the only thing he was leaving.
(c) It was fake any way.
(d) He gave it to her and it was hers.
2. Why does Larkin tell Blair to not let him go when they go to town?
(a) He might get lost.
(b) He can feel Lilith close by.
(c) He has a fear of strange places.
(d) She might need him to lift something heavy.
3. In the prologue what does the old man say that man needs comfort from?
(a) Each other.
(b) Knowing that he is not alone.
(c) The simple things.
4. When Larkin first wakes up, what does he ask?
(a) Do they have food or not?
(b) Did they miss him?
(c) Why are women always nagging?
(d) Does anyone have a beer?
5. Why does Larkin explain that the Vampyre's exist in chapter one?
(a) To rule the world.
(b) To create more Vampyres.
(c) To feed off of man.
(d) No one is sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair say killing the vampire she had known taught her as she describes it to Larkin?
2. What does Larkin change into as he leaves?
3. What does Larkin change into to get him and Blair out of danger?
4. What do the sorcerer and the witch pledge as the old man describes it in the prologue?
5. What does Larkin ask of Blair?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Larkin is taken in the house?
2. Through magic what do Hoyt, Glenna, and Moira see inside Lilith's caves?
3. What does Blair tell Larkin about when she realized she was destined to be a demon hunter?
4. What is Blair's dream about Jeremy?
5. In chapter five what does Blair find when she first wakes up?
6. How is Larkin described?
7. In chapter one what does Blair explain about the views she has about the monsters that there are?
8. Describe the dawn after the first battle as the old men tells it in the prologue.
9. Describe the scene in chapter two when Hoyt wakes up Cian.
10. Describe Larkin's flight home in Chapter 8.
This section contains 1,068 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)