|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hoyt say about the boy that Lilith calls her son?
(a) He has never heard of one so young being changed.
(b) He could be dangerous.
(c) He is a weakness for her.
(d) They need to find out more about him.
2. How does Glenna say that she knew where to send the people that they saved from Lilith?
(a) One of the people had been from the hospital.
(b) She used to work at the local hospital.
(c) It was Hoyt that knew.
(d) Glenna had a map.
3. What is Larkin doing while he and Blair are standing outside the false wall of the entrance to Lilith's cave?
4. What does Blair tell Larkin they are going to do when they pour the holy water on him?
(a) Put a bible on his chest.
(b) Stand over him with a crucifix.
(c) Leave him in direct sun light.
(d) Hold him down.
5. Why does Larkin know how to handle a sword?
(a) He had trained to be a knight.
(b) His brother, a knight, had trained him.
(c) He plays in games and tournaments.
(d) His father had known of Larkin's destiny.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1 what does Blair tell Glenna when Glenna asks how they did in the battle with the vampires?
2. What reason is it said that the warrior came to join the brother and the friend?
3. What does Larkin change into after freeing some of the prisoners?
4. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
5. What does Moira say about a sorcerer or witch being turned into a vampire?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene in the prologue just before the old man begins his story.
2. What is Blair's dream about Jeremy?
3. What do Glenna and Hoyt say they are going to work on?
4. What does Larkin discover in the Wizard's room?
5. What do Blair and the others find when they go out looking for the vampires?
6. What does the group discuss when Blair tells them about her meeting with Morrigan and the news that they will be going to Geall in just a week.
7. What does the old man explain about worlds in the prologue.
8. What happens when Blair and Larkin go to town for supplies?
9. Describe Larkin's flight home in Chapter 8.
10. Describe the scene when Larkin is leaving to scout out Lilith's camp.
This section contains 1,118 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)