|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin tell her that he does for a living back home?
(b) Raises sheep.
(c) He is the son of a duke and doesn't work.
(d) Works with horses.
2. What does Larkin change into to go check on Hoyt, Glenna, and Moira as they cast their spell?
(a) A hawk.
(b) A lizard.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A sparrow.
3. What does Lora say to her sparing partner that she runs through with a sword?
(a) If you were a human you would be dead.
(b) This is really getting old.
(c) That's the third time today, Do be more careful.
(d) Does it sting?
4. What does Lilith call the humans that were rescued from her caves?
5. What does Larkin say was the thing allowed him to make it home when he was so sick?
(a) The knowledge that he struck Lilith where it hurt.
(b) The thought of Blair waiting for him.
(c) Blair's voice.
(d) Knowing that there might be vampires coming for Blair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin say about Blair's tattoo?
2. What does Larkin point out about the way that they were controlled in their sleep?
3. What does Moira say about a sorcerer or witch being turned into a vampire?
4. What did Jeremy tell Blair when she tried to give him her engagement ring back?
5. How many worlds are there as it is explained in the prologue?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Larkin's flight home in Chapter 8.
2. What does Larkin do when he first leaves the castle?
3. Describe the relationship that Blair has with her father as she describes it.
4. What happens when Larkin goes up to check on the three doing magic?
5. What does Blair tell Larkin about when she realized she was destined to be a demon hunter?
6. What happens when Blair and Larkin go to town for supplies?
7. How does the old man start the story in the prologue?
8. What is Blair's dream about Jeremy?
9. Describe the scene in the prologue just before the old man begins his story.
10. Describe what happens when Blair sees Cian in the hallway.
This section contains 1,094 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)