|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Midir say he will need to reopen the portal?
(a) Lilith's blood.
(b) A sacrifice.
(c) A vampire circle.
(d) A full moon.
2. What does Blair say the creatures were that she and Larkin fought outside the cave?
(a) Human servants that work to earn the right to be vampires.
(c) She is not sure.
3. Where does Lilith say she has to go when Davey offers to share his humans with her?
(a) To the wizard.
(b) To get some rest.
(c) To check on an old friend.
(d) To see about the troups.
4. In chapter one what does Larkin say there had been glory in?
(a) That most of his men still lived.
(b) That so many demons had fallen.
(c) He can find nothing for there to be glory in.
(d) That he was preparing a trap for the demons.
5. How does Glenna say that she knew where to send the people that they saved from Lilith?
(a) It was Hoyt that knew.
(b) One of the people had been from the hospital.
(c) Glenna had a map.
(d) She used to work at the local hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin say he will do with Blair when they get to Geall?
2. What does Cian say when Hoyt says they will be back before sunset in Chapter 2?
3. What does Larkin say about Blair's tattoo?
4. What does Blair yell at Larkin while they are battling the enemy?
5. What is the title of the leader of the vampire army?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter five what does Blair find when she first wakes up?
2. Through magic what do Hoyt, Glenna, and Moira see inside Lilith's caves?
3. What does the group discuss when Blair tells them about her meeting with Morrigan and the news that they will be going to Geall in just a week.
4. What does the old man explain about worlds in the prologue.
5. What happens when Blair goes to her room?
6. What happens when the sun begins to go behind the rain clouds?
7. How does the old man start the story in the prologue?
8. In chapter one what does Blair explain about the views she has about the monsters that there are?
9. Describe the scene in chapter two when Hoyt wakes up Cian.
10. Describe the scene when Larkin first comes upon the mother and her son in the woods.
This section contains 1,083 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)