|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cian say that Lilith will do if she catches Larkin?
(a) Torture him and turn him.
(b) Mail them back the pieces.
(c) Use him as bait.
(d) He is not sure.
2. What animal had Larkin been in the shape of in the battle as described in chapter one?
(a) A horse.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A shark.
(d) A bear.
3. What do the sorcerer and the witch pledge as the old man describes it in the prologue?
(a) To destroy humans.
(c) To become all powerful.
(d) To kill the vampires.
4. How many people does Glenna say that they were able to get out of Lilith's caves?
(a) All that were alive and not mad.
(d) They are not sure.
5. What does Glenna tell Blair about her magic when they begin talking?
(a) She seems to have more now that they are all together.
(b) It seems to be harder to control.
(c) She is able to control it better.
(d) It seems more natural.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin notice about the fire behind the wizard in Lilith's cave?
2. What does Blair say that Glenna's tattoo is of?
3. When Larkin first wakes up, what does he ask?
4. What does the old man NOT say about the scene of the dawn after the first battle as he explains it to the children in the prologue?
5. In the prologue what does the old man say that man needs comfort from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Larkin ask Blair for in the end of Chapter 8?
2. Describe what happens when Blair sees Cian in the hallway.
3. What happens when Blair goes to her room?
4. What does Larkin do when he first leaves the castle?
5. What does the group discuss when Blair tells them about her meeting with Morrigan and the news that they will be going to Geall in just a week.
6. What does Blair tell Larkin about when she realized she was destined to be a demon hunter?
7. Describe the conversation that Larkin and Blair have in chapter six while they are in the training room?
8. What does the old man explain about worlds in the prologue.
9. What is Blair's dream about Jeremy?
10. Describe the scene when Larkin first comes upon the mother and her son in the woods.
This section contains 1,165 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)