|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair tell Moira in chapter eight when Moira says that Blair loves Larkin?
(a) That she is no good for anyone.
(b) That he cannot love her.
(c) That she was not made to love people.
(d) That she does not love him.
2. What do the sorcerer and the witch pledge as the old man describes it in the prologue?
(a) To destroy humans.
(b) To kill the vampires.
(d) To become all powerful.
3. What does Blair say that she will do if they are still alive in November?
(a) Cook Larkin a feast.
(b) Naked cartwheels.
(c) An Irish jig.
(d) Take Larkin to Chicago.
4. Why are Blair and the others stuck in the house for so many days?
(a) They have set up barriers.
(c) Hoyt and Glenna are working on spells for them.
(d) There are vampire and half-vampires waiting to ambush them.
5. What does Hoyt say about the boy that Lilith calls her son?
(a) He could be dangerous.
(b) He has never heard of one so young being changed.
(c) He is a weakness for her.
(d) They need to find out more about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin change into to go check on Hoyt, Glenna, and Moira as they cast their spell?
2. What does Glenna tell Blair about her magic when they begin talking?
3. What does Blair tell Larkin they are going to do when they pour the holy water on him?
4. What does the old man tell the children they now know when he is talking to them in the prologue?
5. What did Jeremy tell Blair when she tried to give him her engagement ring back?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene when Larkin is leaving to scout out Lilith's camp.
2. What do Glenna and Hoyt say they are going to work on?
3. What is Blair's dream about Jeremy?
4. Describe the conversation that Larkin and Blair have in chapter six while they are in the training room?
5. What do Blair and Hoyt do when they find the van that the vampires had to abandon outside Cian's castle?
6. Describe the scene in chapter two when Hoyt wakes up Cian.
7. What happens when the sun begins to go behind the rain clouds?
8. What happens when Cian takes Moira her tea?
9. How does the old man start the story in the prologue?
10. Why does Larkin tell Blair that they will win the battle?
This section contains 1,132 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)