|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Larkin find Blair at?
(a) In her room.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the training room.
(d) Talking to Glenna.
2. What does Blair think when Larkin says that she cannot be scared of something as simple as a kiss?
(a) Every man she kisses winds up dead.
(b) She has never really been kissed.
(c) She doesn't want Larkin to kiss her.
(d) She is not scared, but is wary.
3. What does Cian say when Blair asks if she is going to have to start calling Cian 'Uncle Cian'?
(a) Only when I bring you candy.
(b) Please don't.
(c) If it pleases you.
(d) It would be a first.
4. What does Larkin tell Blair she is?
(a) Nothing that could be douplicated.
(b) An angel.
(c) A warrior.
5. What does Larkin explain when Blair says that she thought he was mad at her?
(a) He could never be mad at her.
(b) She is frustrating.
(c) He is mad about her.
(d) He was not mad, simply confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair say it would be if someone tried to rescue the people in the vampire caves?
2. What does Cian say when Hoyt says they will be back before sunset in Chapter 2?
3. What does Blair say when Moira offers to shoot at the vampires at the edge of the trees?
4. Why does Larkin limp in chapter one?
5. What suddenly happens that allows the vampires to begin coming out of the cave?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Larkin ask Blair for in the end of Chapter 8?
2. What does Blair tell Larkin about when she realized she was destined to be a demon hunter?
3. What do Blair and Hoyt do when they find the van that the vampires had to abandon outside Cian's castle?
4. What happens when Blair goes to her room?
5. Describe the journey to the Dance.
6. Describe what happens when Blair sees Cian in the hallway.
7. What do Blair and the others find when they go out looking for the vampires?
8. Describe the scene in the prologue just before the old man begins his story.
9. Describe Larkin's flight home in Chapter 8.
10. What does the group discuss when Blair tells them about her meeting with Morrigan and the news that they will be going to Geall in just a week.
This section contains 1,142 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)