|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin do to the van the vampires have driven to the house?
(a) Takes the keys.
(b) Crushes the top.
(c) Tips it over.
(d) Pops the wheels.
2. What does Blair say tattoos are?
(a) A way to find yourself.
(b) An act of rebellion.
(c) A personal statement.
(d) Something to make you feel unique.
3. What does Lora say to her sparing partner that she runs through with a sword?
(a) That's the third time today, Do be more careful.
(b) If you were a human you would be dead.
(c) This is really getting old.
(d) Does it sting?
4. What did Jeremy tell Blair that she was after he learned that she killed vampires?
(a) A monster.
(b) Nothing to him.
(c) A freak.
(d) A nightmare.
5. What does Cian say separates him and Blair from the others?
(a) The fact that they were made to be solitary.
(b) The death they have seen.
(c) The fact that they know what is coming and the others don't.
(d) Their blood line.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Larkin tell Blair that they will win?
2. What does Larkin tell Blair he wants to do with her?
3. How does Glenna say that she knew where to send the people that they saved from Lilith?
4. In Chapter 2 who says that they will be in charge of the fire?
5. What does Larkin tell her that he does for a living back home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene in the prologue just before the old man begins his story.
2. What does Blair tell Larkin about when she realized she was destined to be a demon hunter?
3. What is Blair's dream about Jeremy?
4. What do Blair and Hoyt do when they find the van that the vampires had to abandon outside Cian's castle?
5. Describe the scene when Larkin first comes upon the mother and her son in the woods.
6. What happens when Blair goes to her room?
7. Through magic what do Hoyt, Glenna, and Moira see inside Lilith's caves?
8. Explain the argument that Blair has with Larkin about the humans alive in Lilith's caves.
9. Describe the conversation that Larkin and Blair have in chapter six while they are in the training room?
10. How does the old man start the story in the prologue?
This section contains 1,160 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)