|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter one what does Larkin say there had been glory in?
(a) That he was preparing a trap for the demons.
(b) He can find nothing for there to be glory in.
(c) That so many demons had fallen.
(d) That most of his men still lived.
2. Where does Lilith say was the last place she had seen her reflection?
(a) The eyes of the one who bit her.
(b) At a ball two thousand years ago.
(c) In her mother's mirror.
(d) At her sister's wedding.
3. Why does Larkin tell Blair that they will win?
(a) They have each other.
(b) Because survival is stronger than a desire to destroy.
(c) The vampires will begin to fight each other.
(d) There is no other option.
4. What does Blair say about frustration?
(a) It makes her easier to live with.
(b) It will give her an edge.
(c) It doesn't compare to the high from killing vampires.
(d) She is used to frustration.
5. What does Blair say tattoos are?
(a) Something to make you feel unique.
(b) An act of rebellion.
(c) A way to find yourself.
(d) A personal statement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin explain when Blair says that she thought he was mad at her?
2. What does Moira say about a sorcerer or witch being turned into a vampire?
3. What does Cian say when Hoyt says they will be back before sunset in Chapter 2?
4. What does Larkin pull out of the refrigerator in chapter one?
5. What does Larkin notice when he wakes up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the sun begins to go behind the rain clouds?
2. What happens when Cian takes Moira her tea?
3. What is Blair's dream about Jeremy?
4. Explain the argument that Blair has with Larkin about the humans alive in Lilith's caves.
5. Describe Larkin's flight home in Chapter 8.
6. What does Larkin do before leaving the cave?
7. Describe the dawn after the first battle as the old men tells it in the prologue.
8. What does Larkin do when he first leaves the castle?
9. Describe the scene in the prologue just before the old man begins his story.
10. What does Larkin ask Blair for in the end of Chapter 8?
This section contains 1,076 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)