|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin do to the van the vampires have driven to the house?
(a) Takes the keys.
(b) Tips it over.
(c) Crushes the top.
(d) Pops the wheels.
2. What does Larkin change into when he reaches Lilith's cave?
(a) A cat.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A cockroach.
(d) A rat.
3. What problem does the group realize while they are making plans to get to the portal that will take them to Geall?
(a) They don't have enough keys.
(b) Cian can't go through because he is a vampire.
(c) The portal has been moved.
(d) They cannot take their weapons.
4. What does Morrigan tell Blair about the Valley of Silence?
(a) It is already under attack.
(b) It is the place where the battle will be held.
(c) It is not set in stone.
(d) It will be where they all die.
5. Who does Larkin hear talking to him as he is nearing home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair say tattoos are?
2. What animal had Larkin been in the shape of in the battle as described in chapter one?
3. What does Lora say to her sparing partner that she runs through with a sword?
4. What does Larkin explain when Blair says that she thought he was mad at her?
5. What does the boy say when Lilith asks him which humans he wants to hunt through the caves?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the argument that Blair has with Larkin about the humans alive in Lilith's caves.
2. Describe Larkin's flight home in Chapter 8.
3. What does Blair tell Larkin about the creature that attacked them before the vampires came out?
4. What does Blair tell Larkin about when she realized she was destined to be a demon hunter?
5. Describe the scene when Larkin is leaving to scout out Lilith's camp.
6. What does Larkin do when he first leaves the castle?
7. Describe the scene in the prologue just before the old man begins his story.
8. What does Larkin tell Blair when she tells him that he doesn't know her?
9. What does Blair dream of about her father?
10. What happens when Blair and Larkin go to town for supplies?
This section contains 1,089 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)