|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter five what does Blair say is usually needed to put a person in a trance?
(a) Physical contact with the person.
(b) For them to have been bitten.
(c) A personal item.
(d) A pint of their blood.
2. Why does Larkin explain that the Vampyre's exist in chapter one?
(a) To create more Vampyres.
(b) To rule the world.
(c) To feed off of man.
(d) No one is sure.
3. What suddenly happens that allows the vampires to begin coming out of the cave?
(a) Clouds block the sun.
(b) An eclipse.
(c) A dark spell causes the sun to go out.
(d) The sun sets.
4. What does Blair yell at Larkin while they are battling the enemy?
(a) Eagle's eye.
(b) Run away you idiot.
(c) Bear claw.
(d) Lion's jaw.
5. What place did the scholar and shifter of shapes come to through the Dance of the Gods?
(c) The New World.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin explain when Blair says that she thought he was mad at her?
2. What does Blair say when Moira offers to shoot at the vampires at the edge of the trees?
3. What does Larkin change into to go check on Hoyt, Glenna, and Moira as they cast their spell?
4. Why does Larkin tell Blair to not let him go when they go to town?
5. How many people does Glenna say that they were able to get out of Lilith's caves?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Larkin goes up to check on the three doing magic?
2. Describe the dawn after the first battle as the old men tells it in the prologue.
3. Describe Larkin's flight home in Chapter 8.
4. What does Blair dream of about her father?
5. Describe the conversation that Larkin and Blair have in chapter six while they are in the training room?
6. In chapter five what does Blair find when she first wakes up?
7. In chapter one what does Blair explain about the views she has about the monsters that there are?
8. Describe the relationship that Blair has with her father as she describes it.
9. How is Larkin described?
10. What happens when Cian takes Moira her tea?
This section contains 978 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)