|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Glenna say that she knew where to send the people that they saved from Lilith?
(a) One of the people had been from the hospital.
(b) Glenna had a map.
(c) It was Hoyt that knew.
(d) She used to work at the local hospital.
2. What does Cian tell Glenna that the stake is that he puts on the counter?
(a) A friendly reminder.
(b) A peace offering from Blair.
(c) A toothpick.
(d) A present for Lilith.
3. What does Larkin change into to go check on Hoyt, Glenna, and Moira as they cast their spell?
(a) A sparrow.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A hawk.
4. What does Cian say that Lilith will do if she catches Larkin?
(a) Mail them back the pieces.
(b) Use him as bait.
(c) He is not sure.
(d) Torture him and turn him.
5. What does Lilith call the humans that were rescued from her caves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem does the group realize while they are making plans to get to the portal that will take them to Geall?
2. In chapter one what does Larkin say there had been glory in?
3. What does the old man NOT say about the scene of the dawn after the first battle as he explains it to the children in the prologue?
4. What does Larkin say about Blair's tattoo?
5. What does Larkin notice about the fire behind the wizard in Lilith's cave?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Blair dream of about her father?
2. Explain the argument that Blair has with Larkin about the humans alive in Lilith's caves.
3. How is Larkin described?
4. What does Blair suggest that they do in the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. Describe the scene when Larkin is leaving to scout out Lilith's camp.
6. How does the old man start the story in the prologue?
7. Describe the scene in chapter two when Hoyt wakes up Cian.
8. What happens when Cian takes Moira her tea?
9. What happens when Larkin is taken in the house?
10. What does Larkin do before leaving the cave?
This section contains 1,081 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)