|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cian tell Glenna that the stake is that he puts on the counter?
(a) A toothpick.
(b) A peace offering from Blair.
(c) A present for Lilith.
(d) A friendly reminder.
2. What does Lora say to her sparing partner that she runs through with a sword?
(a) That's the third time today, Do be more careful.
(b) This is really getting old.
(c) Does it sting?
(d) If you were a human you would be dead.
3. What does the old man say would happen if the six heroes had been defeated as he explains it in the prologue?
(a) The worlds would be destroyed.
(b) He isn't sure, maybe nothing.
(c) Men would be changed into demons.
(d) The worlds would be changed.
4. What does Larkin say about Blair's tattoo?
(a) It means that she is beautiful and brave.
(b) It is the mark of royalty.
(c) It is the mark of the defenders.
(d) It says she is a savior of men.
5. What suddenly happens that allows the vampires to begin coming out of the cave?
(a) A dark spell causes the sun to go out.
(b) The sun sets.
(c) Clouds block the sun.
(d) An eclipse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair tell Larkin about a vampire bite?
2. What does Cian do while in the library with Moira?
3. Who does Larkin hear talking to him as he is nearing home?
4. What power does Larkin have?
5. What does Lilith call the humans that were rescued from her caves?
Short Essay Questions
1. Through magic what do Hoyt, Glenna, and Moira see inside Lilith's caves?
2. What happens when the sun begins to go behind the rain clouds?
3. What does Blair dream of about her father?
4. What is Blair's dream about Jeremy?
5. What does Larkin discover in the Wizard's room?
6. Describe the conversation when Blair tells the others about her trance.
7. What happens when Larkin is taken in the house?
8. What does the group discuss when Blair tells them about her meeting with Morrigan and the news that they will be going to Geall in just a week.
9. Describe the conversation that Larkin and Blair have in chapter six while they are in the training room?
10. What does Larkin do when he first leaves the castle?
This section contains 1,129 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)