|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say the creatures were that she and Larkin fought outside the cave?
(c) She is not sure.
(d) Human servants that work to earn the right to be vampires.
2. What does Hoyt say is in the van that he found in the driveway?
(d) A message.
3. Where does Larkin find Blair at?
(a) In the training room.
(b) Talking to Glenna.
(c) In her room.
(d) In the kitchen.
4. What does Larkin say he will do with Blair when they get to Geall?
(a) Introduce her to the rest of his family.
(b) Show her his father's farm.
(c) Take her to a dance.
(d) Take her on a picnic.
5. What does Morrigan tell Blair about the Valley of Silence?
(a) It will be where they all die.
(b) It is already under attack.
(c) It is the place where the battle will be held.
(d) It is not set in stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin point out about the way that they were controlled in their sleep?
2. Why does Moira say that they would know if Larkin was dead?
3. What does Larkin tell her that he does for a living back home?
4. What suddenly happens that allows the vampires to begin coming out of the cave?
5. What is Blair that allows her to heal faster than humans?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Larkin tell Blair that they will win the battle?
2. Describe the dawn after the first battle as the old men tells it in the prologue.
3. What is Blair's dream about Jeremy?
4. Describe the relationship that Blair has with her father as she describes it.
5. What happens when Larkin is taken in the house?
6. What do Glenna and Hoyt say they are going to work on?
7. Through magic what do Hoyt, Glenna, and Moira see inside Lilith's caves?
8. What does Blair suggest that they do in the beginning of Chapter 2?
9. What do Blair and Hoyt do when they find the van that the vampires had to abandon outside Cian's castle?
10. What happens when Cian takes Moira her tea?
This section contains 1,035 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)