|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lilith say was the last place she had seen her reflection?
(a) At a ball two thousand years ago.
(b) In her mother's mirror.
(c) The eyes of the one who bit her.
(d) At her sister's wedding.
2. In the prologue what does the old man say that man needs comfort from?
(b) The simple things.
(c) Each other.
(d) Knowing that he is not alone.
3. How many people does Glenna say that they were able to get out of Lilith's caves?
(a) They are not sure.
(c) All that were alive and not mad.
4. What did Jeremy tell Blair when she tried to give him her engagement ring back?
(a) She had better keep it, it was the only thing he was leaving.
(b) It was fake any way.
(c) He gave it to her and it was hers.
(d) He didn't want anything she had touched.
5. What does Cian say about the bite mark that Larkin has?
(a) It will heal shortly.
(b) It looks like there is a tooth still in it.
(c) It is a scrape, not a puncture.
(d) It is bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Glenna ask Cian to do?
2. What suddenly happens that allows the vampires to begin coming out of the cave?
3. In chapter five what does Blair say is usually needed to put a person in a trance?
4. What does Larkin tell Blair he wants to do with her?
5. What does the boy say when Lilith asks him which humans he wants to hunt through the caves?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens when Blair sees Cian in the hallway.
2. How is Larkin described?
3. What happens when Blair and Larkin go to town for supplies?
4. What does Blair suggest that they do in the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. What do Blair and Hoyt do when they find the van that the vampires had to abandon outside Cian's castle?
6. In chapter one what does Blair explain about the views she has about the monsters that there are?
7. Describe the scene when Larkin is leaving to scout out Lilith's camp.
8. Describe the conversation when Blair tells the others about her trance.
9. What happens when Larkin is taken in the house?
10. What does Blair tell Larkin about when she realized she was destined to be a demon hunter?
This section contains 1,066 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)