|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moira say when her uncle questions trusting Cian?
(a) He only drinks pig blood.
(b) There is no reason not to trust him.
(c) It is the god's will.
(d) He has no choice in the matter.
2. What shocks Blair and Glenna when they arrive in Geall?
(a) The way the air sparkles.
(b) The two moons.
(c) The amazing creatures.
(d) The castle they see.
3. Where do the vampires come from in the end?
(a) Seemingly out of thin air.
(c) The ground.
(d) Out of camaflaged hiding spaces.
4. What makes Blair run upstairs?
(a) The smell of something burning.
(b) Someone calling her name.
(c) Someone screaming.
(d) The sound of music.
5. How does Blair plan to capture one of the vampires?
(a) She doesn't have a plan.
(b) Hide and wait for them to come back.
(c) Follow them until sunrise.
(d) Use herself as bait.
6. What two weapons does Blair tell the men are most effective against vampires?
(a) Fire and steel.
(b) Magic and faith.
(c) Steel and wood.
(d) Wood and fire.
7. What does Moira say will happen to the vampires that Blair brought back?
(a) They will be starved to death.
(b) She will give them the option of fighting against Lilith.
(c) She is not sure yet.
(d) They will be shown to be people and killed after sunset.
8. What does Larkin say some people explain is the reason that the water at Faerie Falls is so warm?
(a) The faeries warm it when they bath in it.
(b) The faeries warm it each morning with their breath.
(c) The love of the faeries warms it.
(d) It is actually in another world.
9. How do Moira and Larkin get back to the woods?
(a) They walk.
(b) Larkin changes to a horse.
(c) They take a wagon.
(d) Larkin changes to a dragon.
10. What does Larkin's mother tell Blair?
(a) I believe you are a fine warrior.
(b) I know Larkin shares your bed.
(c) I believe you are going to be happy in Geall.
(d) I want you to stop seeing my son.
11. What has happened to the family that is in distress?
(a) The man has had a heart attack.
(b) They are not sure, but think it was lightning.
(c) Their wagon axel broke.
(d) Their horses were stolen.
12. What does Lora have as a present for Blair?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her aunt.
13. What does Blair tell the young boy that she meets when he says he wants to kill demons?
(a) That he is too handsome for fighting.
(b) That he has the heart of a warrior.
(c) That he is too young.
(d) That his job must be to keep his mother and family safe inside.
14. Why does Moira call Blair to come see her?
(a) To ask her about Cian.
(b) To ask her advice on becoming queen.
(c) To tell her of a vampire attack.
(d) To tell her how the demonstration will go.
15. Where do they find the vampires?
(a) A cave.
(b) A gypsie's wagon.
(c) An abandoned barn.
(d) An underground cellar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair say to Larkin as Moira first calls her to the field in chapter sixteen when the vampires are brought out?
2. What does Blair ask Lora before they begin battle?
3. What does Cian tell Blair and Larkin that he thinks about the queen's death?
4. What does Cian say when Moira says that she doesn't understand why they are at odds with each other?
5. What does Blair do after Larkin asks her if her solution is to threaten, push, and shove?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)