|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Riddock say concerns him about letting Blair, Hoyt, Glenna, and Cian take charge of the military?
(a) They are not Geallian.
(b) They have a prophecy about the vampires.
(c) They have strict chain of command set up.
(d) They were sent by the goddess.
2. What does Larkin tell Blair that she had been swinging when he got to her?
(a) A rock.
(b) A bone.
(c) A tree branch.
(d) A broken sword.
3. What does Blair realize when she gets to the second set of traps?
(a) There are other vampires in Geall.
(b) Lilith moved up her schedule
(c) Someone sabatoged the traps.
(d) She is lost.
4. What does Blair do after Larkin asks her if her solution is to threaten, push, and shove?
(a) She throws him out of her room.
(b) She begins crying.
(c) She hits him in the face.
(d) She walks out of the room.
5. What does Blair say about Moira after Moira has left?
(a) Moira looks ill.
(b) Moira needs some help.
(c) Moira is not ready to be a queen.
(d) Moira is looking like a queen.
6. What does Niall tell Larkin after Blair is able to beat him in combat?
(a) She fights as good as she looks.
(b) She must be a man in disguise.
(c) He will fight Larkin for Blair because she is a true woman.
(d) He asks Larkin if she has any little sisters.
7. What does Moira say will happen to the vampires that Blair brought back?
(a) They will be shown to be people and killed after sunset.
(b) She is not sure yet.
(c) They will be starved to death.
(d) She will give them the option of fighting against Lilith.
8. What does Blair say to Larkin as Moira first calls her to the field in chapter sixteen when the vampires are brought out?
(a) I don't have any choice.
(b) Forgive me.
(d) It will be over soon.
9. What does Blair tell the young boy that she meets when he says he wants to kill demons?
(a) That he is too young.
(b) That he is too handsome for fighting.
(c) That his job must be to keep his mother and family safe inside.
(d) That he has the heart of a warrior.
10. What does Cian say he feels like when he puts on the cloak?
(a) A dork.
(c) An extra in a B movie.
(d) Like he has died and gone to hell.
11. What does Moira think of in reference to who Cian is?
(a) Like it is a disease.
(b) She doesn't think of it at all.
(c) Like it is something he used to be.
(d) Like it is something he is deep inside.
12. What does Cian say when Moira says that she doesn't understand why they are at odds with each other?
(a) Don't you?
(b) I will explain it someday.
(c) I don't either.
(d) It is what I am.
13. What does Cian tell Blair and Larkin that he thinks about the queen's death?
(a) He thinks they were sent by the goddess.
(b) He thinks they meant to kill Moira.
(c) He thinks the queen may have been assassinated.
(d) He thinks they were trying to turn the queen.
14. Why does Larkin explain to Blair that she does not want to be queen yet?
(a) She is afraid the people won't serve a woman.
(b) She has been away too long.
(c) She doesn't want to be the one to send her people to war.
(d) She will be forced to get married if she is queen.
15. What does the young girl say to Glenna when she tells her that vampires can run like lightning?
(a) There will be men to protect me.
(b) I don't believe in demons.
(c) You are a fool.
(d) The gods won't allow it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin say some people explain is the reason that the water at Faerie Falls is so warm?
2. What does Blair give Larkin as a gift?
3. What does Blair tell them about Lora?
4. Who kills the second vampire?
5. What does Cian do before he leaves Moira?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)