|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin's mother tell Blair?
(a) I want you to stop seeing my son.
(b) I believe you are a fine warrior.
(c) I believe you are going to be happy in Geall.
(d) I know Larkin shares your bed.
2. What does the young girl say to Glenna when she tells her that vampires can run like lightning?
(a) You are a fool.
(b) There will be men to protect me.
(c) I don't believe in demons.
(d) The gods won't allow it.
3. What does Blair say may be the reason Lilith hasn't attacked?
(a) She is getting ready to leave also.
(b) Lilith is already gone.
(c) She considers them insignificant.
(d) She is making a plan.
4. What does Blair say about Moira after Moira has left?
(a) Moira is looking like a queen.
(b) Moira is not ready to be a queen.
(c) Moira looks ill.
(d) Moira needs some help.
5. How many vampires is Blair able to capture in the woods?
6. What shocks Blair and Glenna when they arrive in Geall?
(a) The way the air sparkles.
(b) The two moons.
(c) The amazing creatures.
(d) The castle they see.
7. What does Blair tell Glenna she should do?
(a) Get supplies and weapons together.
(b) Get safe places for the children and elderly to hide.
(c) Trains the men.
(d) Train the women while Blair trains the men.
8. Why does Larkin explain to Blair that she does not want to be queen yet?
(a) She will be forced to get married if she is queen.
(b) She doesn't want to be the one to send her people to war.
(c) She is afraid the people won't serve a woman.
(d) She has been away too long.
9. What does Moira say will happen to the vampires that Blair brought back?
(a) They will be shown to be people and killed after sunset.
(b) She is not sure yet.
(c) She will give them the option of fighting against Lilith.
(d) They will be starved to death.
10. What does Cian find when he reaches the Dance?
(a) Lilith sent human servants to thwart them.
(b) There are flying monkeys there.
(c) The wall won't let him through.
(d) He must stay behind to fight the vampires.
11. What does Moira say about the Dance?
(a) It may not let their magic objects through.
(b) It is unreliable.
(c) They aren't sure how much time has passed during the transport.
(d) It may separate them.
12. What does Moira tell the crowd she is going to do?
(a) Leave for Ireland.
(b) Fight beside them.
(c) Listen to their desires.
(d) Whatever it takes to keep her kingdom safe.
13. What does Cian tell Blair his contacts found at Jeremy's house?
(a) There is blood but no body.
(b) The police were there.
(c) Jeremy was going to be turned but they stopped it.
(d) Jeremy had been ripped apart.
14. What does Blair ask Lora before they begin battle?
(a) If she ever gets tired of being a monster.
(b) Why Jeremy.
(c) If the accent is real.
(d) Why she serves Lilith.
15. What does Larkin do when Blair jokes that he might stick in the form of a four-legged animal?
(a) Blows snot on her.
(b) Licks her face.
(c) Kicks her.
(d) Sits on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cian say when Moira warns him not to speak of her mother when she confronts him?
2. What does Lora have as a present for Blair?
3. What does Moira say that they need to do to help train the men?
4. What does Blair say to the vampires when they ride up on her?
5. What does Blair give Larkin as a gift?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)