|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair have when she walks in Larkin's room?
(b) A cd.
(c) A movie.
2. What does Blair say about the liquid that Glenna makes her drink?
(a) She wants more.
(b) It is wonderful.
(c) Tastes like liquid tree bark.
(d) It's rough whiskey.
3. What does Blair tell Glenna when she is asking what is essential in Glenna's trunk?
(a) They cannot take the ugly trunk.
(b) Glenna will have to bring a car just for the luggage.
(c) They have to go in lean and mobile.
(d) The horse cannot carry the trunk.
4. What does Moira think of in reference to who Cian is?
(a) Like it is a disease.
(b) Like it is something he is deep inside.
(c) She doesn't think of it at all.
(d) Like it is something he used to be.
5. Why does Moira call Blair to come see her?
(a) To tell her of a vampire attack.
(b) To tell her how the demonstration will go.
(c) To ask her about Cian.
(d) To ask her advice on becoming queen.
6. What shocks Blair and Glenna when they arrive in Geall?
(a) The amazing creatures.
(b) The castle they see.
(c) The way the air sparkles.
(d) The two moons.
7. What does Cian say when Moira says that she doesn't understand why they are at odds with each other?
(a) I will explain it someday.
(b) Don't you?
(c) I don't either.
(d) It is what I am.
8. What does Larkin say some people explain is the reason that the water at Faerie Falls is so warm?
(a) The love of the faeries warms it.
(b) It is actually in another world.
(c) The faeries warm it each morning with their breath.
(d) The faeries warm it when they bath in it.
9. How many women are there waiting for Glenna the next morning when she comes out to start training?
(a) The same as before.
(b) Only half.
(c) Twice as many.
(d) Too many to count.
10. What does Blair realize when she sees Lora?
(a) The vampires are ready to do battle today.
(b) Larkin will die if he comes.
(c) Lilith is no longer in charge.
(d) The other vampires were wearing her down for Lora.
11. What does Moira tell the crowd she is going to do?
(a) Leave for Ireland.
(b) Listen to their desires.
(c) Whatever it takes to keep her kingdom safe.
(d) Fight beside them.
12. What does Blair want to think about trying to use as an advantage in the coming battle?
(a) Other warriors from the other worlds.
(b) The other dragons.
(c) Other wizards.
(d) The fire from the volcanos.
13. What does Riddock say when Blair asks him if he will fight?
(a) To the last breath.
(b) I will do whatever the gods order.
(c) There is no other choice.
(d) I must stay here to rule.
14. What does Blair ask Lora before they begin battle?
(a) Why she serves Lilith.
(b) If she ever gets tired of being a monster.
(c) If the accent is real.
(d) Why Jeremy.
15. What does Cian say when Moira warns him not to speak of her mother when she confronts him?
(a) Someone has to.
(b) Then stop using her.
(c) I didn't kill her.
(d) You didn't kill her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young girl say to Glenna when she tells her that vampires can run like lightning?
2. How many vampires is Blair able to capture in the woods?
3. What does Lora have as a present for Blair?
4. What does Larkin do when Blair jokes that he might stick in the form of a four-legged animal?
5. What does Blair tell Glenna she should do?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)