|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair do after Larkin asks her if her solution is to threaten, push, and shove?
(a) She begins crying.
(b) She hits him in the face.
(c) She throws him out of her room.
(d) She walks out of the room.
2. What does Cian say when Moira warns him not to speak of her mother when she confronts him?
(a) I didn't kill her.
(b) You didn't kill her.
(c) Someone has to.
(d) Then stop using her.
3. What does Cian do before he leaves Moira?
(a) Slaps her.
(b) Bites her.
(c) Kisses her.
(d) Cuts her hand.
4. What does Blair want to think about trying to use as an advantage in the coming battle?
(a) The other dragons.
(b) Other warriors from the other worlds.
(c) The fire from the volcanos.
(d) Other wizards.
5. What does Cian say after seeing the cloak when Glenna says that it should keep him from going up into flames?
(a) That was on my Christmas card last year with a little baby Jesus.
(b) Should being the operative word.
(c) I've dreamed of a woman saying those words to me.
(d) That's what you should put on my tombstone.
6. What does Larkin do when Blair jokes that he might stick in the form of a four-legged animal?
(a) Kicks her.
(b) Licks her face.
(c) Sits on her.
(d) Blows snot on her.
7. What does Blair say to Larkin as Moira first calls her to the field in chapter sixteen when the vampires are brought out?
(a) It will be over soon.
(c) Forgive me.
(d) I don't have any choice.
8. What does Moira think of in reference to who Cian is?
(a) She doesn't think of it at all.
(b) Like it is a disease.
(c) Like it is something he is deep inside.
(d) Like it is something he used to be.
9. What does Moira say when her uncle questions trusting Cian?
(a) It is the god's will.
(b) He only drinks pig blood.
(c) There is no reason not to trust him.
(d) He has no choice in the matter.
10. What does Blair say about coming to Geall?
(a) It feels like the end of a journey coming home.
(b) She feels she has dreamed of this place before.
(c) It seems like she stepped into a book.
(d) It is more than she could have imagined.
11. What has happened to the family that is in distress?
(a) Their horses were stolen.
(b) They are not sure, but think it was lightning.
(c) Their wagon axel broke.
(d) The man has had a heart attack.
12. What does Cian tell Blair and Larkin that he thinks about the queen's death?
(a) He thinks they were sent by the goddess.
(b) He thinks they meant to kill Moira.
(c) He thinks the queen may have been assassinated.
(d) He thinks they were trying to turn the queen.
13. Why does Moira call Blair to come see her?
(a) To tell her how the demonstration will go.
(b) To ask her about Cian.
(c) To ask her advice on becoming queen.
(d) To tell her of a vampire attack.
14. What does Blair say to the vampires when they ride up on her?
(a) The horse is old and not very steady.
(b) She rode him too far and he seems to be tired.
(c) Her horse got a stone.
(d) Her horse fell.
15. What does Blair say when they start into the woods?
(a) She can't feel any but it seems odd.
(b) There are no vampires.
(c) She can feel something but not vampires.
(d) There are vampires watching but keeping their distance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin's mother tell Blair?
2. What does Larkin say some people explain is the reason that the water at Faerie Falls is so warm?
3. What does Blair check on their way back to the castle?
4. What does Blair say may be the reason Lilith hasn't attacked?
5. What does Blair say about the liquid that Glenna makes her drink?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)