|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Moira call Blair to come see her?
(a) To tell her how the demonstration will go.
(b) To ask her about Cian.
(c) To ask her advice on becoming queen.
(d) To tell her of a vampire attack.
2. What does Larkin's mother tell Blair?
(a) I believe you are a fine warrior.
(b) I know Larkin shares your bed.
(c) I believe you are going to be happy in Geall.
(d) I want you to stop seeing my son.
3. What does Moira say when her uncle questions trusting Cian?
(a) He only drinks pig blood.
(b) There is no reason not to trust him.
(c) It is the god's will.
(d) He has no choice in the matter.
4. What does Moira tell the crowd she is going to do?
(a) Fight beside them.
(b) Listen to their desires.
(c) Whatever it takes to keep her kingdom safe.
(d) Leave for Ireland.
5. What does Riddock say concerns him about letting Blair, Hoyt, Glenna, and Cian take charge of the military?
(a) They have a prophecy about the vampires.
(b) They have strict chain of command set up.
(c) They are not Geallian.
(d) They were sent by the goddess.
6. What does Riddock say when Blair asks him if he will fight?
(a) To the last breath.
(b) There is no other choice.
(c) I must stay here to rule.
(d) I will do whatever the gods order.
7. What does Blair say about Moira after Moira has left?
(a) Moira is looking like a queen.
(b) Moira looks ill.
(c) Moira is not ready to be a queen.
(d) Moira needs some help.
8. How many vampires is Blair able to capture in the woods?
9. What does Larkin do when Blair jokes that he might stick in the form of a four-legged animal?
(a) Licks her face.
(b) Sits on her.
(c) Kicks her.
(d) Blows snot on her.
10. What does the young girl say to Glenna when she tells her that vampires can run like lightning?
(a) I don't believe in demons.
(b) You are a fool.
(c) The gods won't allow it.
(d) There will be men to protect me.
11. What does Blair realize when she gets to the second set of traps?
(a) Lilith moved up her schedule
(b) There are other vampires in Geall.
(c) She is lost.
(d) Someone sabatoged the traps.
12. What does Blair say may be the reason Lilith hasn't attacked?
(a) She is making a plan.
(b) She considers them insignificant.
(c) She is getting ready to leave also.
(d) Lilith is already gone.
13. What does Blair say about the liquid that Glenna makes her drink?
(a) It is wonderful.
(b) It's rough whiskey.
(c) Tastes like liquid tree bark.
(d) She wants more.
14. What does Cian say when Moira says that she doesn't understand why they are at odds with each other?
(a) I will explain it someday.
(b) It is what I am.
(c) Don't you?
(d) I don't either.
15. What does Blair want to think about trying to use as an advantage in the coming battle?
(a) The other dragons.
(b) Other wizards.
(c) The fire from the volcanos.
(d) Other warriors from the other worlds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two weapons does Blair tell the men are most effective against vampires?
2. What does Cian say after seeing the cloak when Glenna says that it should keep him from going up into flames?
3. What does Moira say that they need to do to help train the men?
4. What shocks Blair and Glenna when they arrive in Geall?
5. What does Blair ask Lora before they begin battle?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)