|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair tell Glenna when she is asking what is essential in Glenna's trunk?
(a) They cannot take the ugly trunk.
(b) Glenna will have to bring a car just for the luggage.
(c) The horse cannot carry the trunk.
(d) They have to go in lean and mobile.
2. What does Blair do after she has control of her emotions?
(a) Goes to the caves where Lilith is.
(b) Goes out to buy guns.
(c) Goes out to kill the vampires outside the house.
(d) Goes to the training room.
3. How does Blair plan to capture one of the vampires?
(a) Hide and wait for them to come back.
(b) She doesn't have a plan.
(c) Follow them until sunrise.
(d) Use herself as bait.
4. What does Blair say about Moira after Moira has left?
(a) Moira is looking like a queen.
(b) Moira needs some help.
(c) Moira is not ready to be a queen.
(d) Moira looks ill.
5. What does Larkin's mother tell Blair?
(a) I believe you are a fine warrior.
(b) I believe you are going to be happy in Geall.
(c) I know Larkin shares your bed.
(d) I want you to stop seeing my son.
6. What does Niall tell Larkin after Blair is able to beat him in combat?
(a) He will fight Larkin for Blair because she is a true woman.
(b) She fights as good as she looks.
(c) He asks Larkin if she has any little sisters.
(d) She must be a man in disguise.
7. How many women are there waiting for Glenna the next morning when she comes out to start training?
(a) Too many to count.
(b) Only half.
(c) Twice as many.
(d) The same as before.
8. What shocks Blair and Glenna when they arrive in Geall?
(a) The amazing creatures.
(b) The castle they see.
(c) The way the air sparkles.
(d) The two moons.
9. What does Blair tell them about Lora?
(a) She splashed holy water in her face.
(b) She has an army with her.
(c) She is already killing people.
(d) She knew about their other traps.
10. What does Riddock say when Blair asks him if he will fight?
(a) To the last breath.
(b) I must stay here to rule.
(c) I will do whatever the gods order.
(d) There is no other choice.
11. What does the young girl say to Glenna when she tells her that vampires can run like lightning?
(a) You are a fool.
(b) There will be men to protect me.
(c) I don't believe in demons.
(d) The gods won't allow it.
12. What does Moira tell the crowd she is going to do?
(a) Whatever it takes to keep her kingdom safe.
(b) Fight beside them.
(c) Leave for Ireland.
(d) Listen to their desires.
13. What does Blair say when they start into the woods?
(a) She can feel something but not vampires.
(b) She can't feel any but it seems odd.
(c) There are vampires watching but keeping their distance.
(d) There are no vampires.
14. What does Blair say may be the reason Lilith hasn't attacked?
(a) Lilith is already gone.
(b) She considers them insignificant.
(c) She is getting ready to leave also.
(d) She is making a plan.
15. What does Larkin say some people explain is the reason that the water at Faerie Falls is so warm?
(a) The love of the faeries warms it.
(b) The faeries warm it when they bath in it.
(c) The faeries warm it each morning with their breath.
(d) It is actually in another world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair say when Larkin says that Lilith has been to the battle ground before planning out the battle?
2. What does Blair check on their way back to the castle?
3. What does Moira think of in reference to who Cian is?
4. Where do the vampires come from in the end?
5. What does Cian tell Blair his contacts found at Jeremy's house?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)