|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cian say after seeing the cloak when Glenna says that it should keep him from going up into flames?
(a) I've dreamed of a woman saying those words to me.
(b) That was on my Christmas card last year with a little baby Jesus.
(c) Should being the operative word.
(d) That's what you should put on my tombstone.
2. What does Larkin have to do before carrying Blair back?
(a) Put her shoulder back into place.
(b) Stop the bleeding to her chest.
(c) Give her some water.
(d) Put a cross on her.
3. What does Blair tell them about Lora?
(a) She has an army with her.
(b) She is already killing people.
(c) She splashed holy water in her face.
(d) She knew about their other traps.
4. How many vampires is Blair able to capture in the woods?
5. What does Moira tell the crowd she is going to do?
(a) Whatever it takes to keep her kingdom safe.
(b) Fight beside them.
(c) Leave for Ireland.
(d) Listen to their desires.
6. What does Moira say that they need to do to help train the men?
(a) Have Cian fight them.
(b) Catch a live vampire to fight.
(c) Give them brain transplants.
(d) Take them back to Ireland.
7. What does Moira say will happen to the vampires that Blair brought back?
(a) She is not sure yet.
(b) She will give them the option of fighting against Lilith.
(c) They will be shown to be people and killed after sunset.
(d) They will be starved to death.
8. What does Blair say to Larkin as Moira first calls her to the field in chapter sixteen when the vampires are brought out?
(a) It will be over soon.
(b) Forgive me.
(c) I don't have any choice.
9. What does Blair have when she walks in Larkin's room?
(a) A cd.
(d) A movie.
10. What does Blair want to think about trying to use as an advantage in the coming battle?
(a) Other wizards.
(b) The fire from the volcanos.
(c) The other dragons.
(d) Other warriors from the other worlds.
11. What does Riddock say when Blair asks him if he will fight?
(a) I must stay here to rule.
(b) I will do whatever the gods order.
(c) There is no other choice.
(d) To the last breath.
12. What does Blair say about Moira after Moira has left?
(a) Moira is not ready to be a queen.
(b) Moira needs some help.
(c) Moira is looking like a queen.
(d) Moira looks ill.
13. What does Blair tell the young boy that she meets when he says he wants to kill demons?
(a) That he has the heart of a warrior.
(b) That he is too handsome for fighting.
(c) That he is too young.
(d) That his job must be to keep his mother and family safe inside.
14. What does Blair do after Larkin asks her if her solution is to threaten, push, and shove?
(a) She begins crying.
(b) She throws him out of her room.
(c) She walks out of the room.
(d) She hits him in the face.
15. What does Blair say when they start into the woods?
(a) There are vampires watching but keeping their distance.
(b) She can feel something but not vampires.
(c) There are no vampires.
(d) She can't feel any but it seems odd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair say when Larkin says that Lilith has been to the battle ground before planning out the battle?
2. What does Blair say to the vampires when they ride up on her?
3. What does Moira think of in reference to who Cian is?
4. What does Blair realize when she sees Lora?
5. What does Blair realize when she gets to the second set of traps?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)