|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say to Larkin as Moira first calls her to the field in chapter sixteen when the vampires are brought out?
(a) Forgive me.
(c) It will be over soon.
(d) I don't have any choice.
2. What does Blair ask Lora before they begin battle?
(a) If she ever gets tired of being a monster.
(b) If the accent is real.
(c) Why Jeremy.
(d) Why she serves Lilith.
3. What does Cian say when Moira says that she doesn't understand why they are at odds with each other?
(a) I will explain it someday.
(b) It is what I am.
(c) I don't either.
(d) Don't you?
4. What does Cian say he feels like when he puts on the cloak?
(b) A dork.
(c) An extra in a B movie.
(d) Like he has died and gone to hell.
5. What does Cian say when Moira warns him not to speak of her mother when she confronts him?
(a) You didn't kill her.
(b) Then stop using her.
(c) Someone has to.
(d) I didn't kill her.
6. How does Blair plan to capture one of the vampires?
(a) Use herself as bait.
(b) Follow them until sunrise.
(c) Hide and wait for them to come back.
(d) She doesn't have a plan.
7. What does Moira tell the crowd she is going to do?
(a) Listen to their desires.
(b) Leave for Ireland.
(c) Whatever it takes to keep her kingdom safe.
(d) Fight beside them.
8. What does Niall tell Larkin after Blair is able to beat him in combat?
(a) He asks Larkin if she has any little sisters.
(b) She must be a man in disguise.
(c) She fights as good as she looks.
(d) He will fight Larkin for Blair because she is a true woman.
9. What does Blair do after Larkin asks her if her solution is to threaten, push, and shove?
(a) She begins crying.
(b) She throws him out of her room.
(c) She walks out of the room.
(d) She hits him in the face.
10. What does Cian say after seeing the cloak when Glenna says that it should keep him from going up into flames?
(a) That's what you should put on my tombstone.
(b) Should being the operative word.
(c) That was on my Christmas card last year with a little baby Jesus.
(d) I've dreamed of a woman saying those words to me.
11. What does Blair tell them about Lora?
(a) She splashed holy water in her face.
(b) She has an army with her.
(c) She is already killing people.
(d) She knew about their other traps.
12. What two weapons does Blair tell the men are most effective against vampires?
(a) Wood and fire.
(b) Steel and wood.
(c) Fire and steel.
(d) Magic and faith.
13. What does Blair realize when she sees Lora?
(a) Lilith is no longer in charge.
(b) The vampires are ready to do battle today.
(c) The other vampires were wearing her down for Lora.
(d) Larkin will die if he comes.
14. What shocks Blair and Glenna when they arrive in Geall?
(a) The two moons.
(b) The castle they see.
(c) The amazing creatures.
(d) The way the air sparkles.
15. What does Blair say about Moira after Moira has left?
(a) Moira needs some help.
(b) Moira is not ready to be a queen.
(c) Moira is looking like a queen.
(d) Moira looks ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to the family that is in distress?
2. What does Larkin do when Blair jokes that he might stick in the form of a four-legged animal?
3. What does Blair say when they start into the woods?
4. What does Larkin tell Blair that she had been swinging when he got to her?
5. What makes Blair run upstairs?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)