|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the vampires come from in the end?
(b) Out of camaflaged hiding spaces.
(c) The ground.
(d) Seemingly out of thin air.
2. What does Larkin tell Blair that she had been swinging when he got to her?
(a) A tree branch.
(b) A broken sword.
(c) A rock.
(d) A bone.
3. What does Blair ask Lora before they begin battle?
(a) If she ever gets tired of being a monster.
(b) If the accent is real.
(c) Why she serves Lilith.
(d) Why Jeremy.
4. What does the young girl say to Glenna when she tells her that vampires can run like lightning?
(a) I don't believe in demons.
(b) There will be men to protect me.
(c) The gods won't allow it.
(d) You are a fool.
5. What does Glenna give Blair?
(a) The deed to her house.
(b) A letter for Hoyt if she dies.
(d) A letter to her parents if she dies.
6. What does Larkin's mother tell Blair?
(a) I believe you are a fine warrior.
(b) I believe you are going to be happy in Geall.
(c) I know Larkin shares your bed.
(d) I want you to stop seeing my son.
7. What does Cian say when Moira warns him not to speak of her mother when she confronts him?
(a) Then stop using her.
(b) Someone has to.
(c) I didn't kill her.
(d) You didn't kill her.
8. What does Riddock say when Blair asks him if he will fight?
(a) There is no other choice.
(b) I will do whatever the gods order.
(c) To the last breath.
(d) I must stay here to rule.
9. Who kills the second vampire?
10. Why does Larkin explain to Blair that she does not want to be queen yet?
(a) She has been away too long.
(b) She will be forced to get married if she is queen.
(c) She is afraid the people won't serve a woman.
(d) She doesn't want to be the one to send her people to war.
11. What does Blair say when Larkin says that Lilith has been to the battle ground before planning out the battle?
(a) She has seen it before too.
(b) There is nothing they can do about it.
(c) She doesn't care.
(d) They can use that to their advantage.
12. What has happened to the family that is in distress?
(a) Their horses were stolen.
(b) Their wagon axel broke.
(c) The man has had a heart attack.
(d) They are not sure, but think it was lightning.
13. What does Blair tell Glenna she should do?
(a) Train the women while Blair trains the men.
(b) Get supplies and weapons together.
(c) Get safe places for the children and elderly to hide.
(d) Trains the men.
14. What does Cian find when he reaches the Dance?
(a) He must stay behind to fight the vampires.
(b) There are flying monkeys there.
(c) The wall won't let him through.
(d) Lilith sent human servants to thwart them.
15. What does Larkin have to do before carrying Blair back?
(a) Put her shoulder back into place.
(b) Stop the bleeding to her chest.
(c) Put a cross on her.
(d) Give her some water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Blair and Glenna when they arrive in Geall?
2. What does Blair have when she walks in Larkin's room?
3. What does Moira say that they need to do to help train the men?
4. What does Blair want to think about trying to use as an advantage in the coming battle?
5. What does Blair say about Moira after Moira has left?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)