|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair realize when she sees Lora?
(a) The other vampires were wearing her down for Lora.
(b) The vampires are ready to do battle today.
(c) Larkin will die if he comes.
(d) Lilith is no longer in charge.
2. What does Larkin tell Blair that she had been swinging when he got to her?
(a) A broken sword.
(b) A bone.
(c) A rock.
(d) A tree branch.
3. What does Riddock say when Blair asks him if he will fight?
(a) To the last breath.
(b) I must stay here to rule.
(c) There is no other choice.
(d) I will do whatever the gods order.
4. What does Blair do after Larkin asks her if her solution is to threaten, push, and shove?
(a) She begins crying.
(b) She walks out of the room.
(c) She hits him in the face.
(d) She throws him out of her room.
5. What does Moira think of in reference to who Cian is?
(a) Like it is something he is deep inside.
(b) Like it is a disease.
(c) Like it is something he used to be.
(d) She doesn't think of it at all.
6. What does Larkin have to do before carrying Blair back?
(a) Put her shoulder back into place.
(b) Stop the bleeding to her chest.
(c) Give her some water.
(d) Put a cross on her.
7. What does Blair tell Glenna she should do?
(a) Get supplies and weapons together.
(b) Train the women while Blair trains the men.
(c) Get safe places for the children and elderly to hide.
(d) Trains the men.
8. What does Larkin's mother tell Blair?
(a) I want you to stop seeing my son.
(b) I believe you are going to be happy in Geall.
(c) I believe you are a fine warrior.
(d) I know Larkin shares your bed.
9. What does Cian do before he leaves Moira?
(a) Slaps her.
(b) Bites her.
(c) Cuts her hand.
(d) Kisses her.
10. What makes Blair run upstairs?
(a) Someone screaming.
(b) The smell of something burning.
(c) Someone calling her name.
(d) The sound of music.
11. What does Blair say may be the reason Lilith hasn't attacked?
(a) She considers them insignificant.
(b) She is making a plan.
(c) She is getting ready to leave also.
(d) Lilith is already gone.
12. What does Blair do after she has control of her emotions?
(a) Goes to the caves where Lilith is.
(b) Goes out to buy guns.
(c) Goes out to kill the vampires outside the house.
(d) Goes to the training room.
13. What does Blair say when Larkin says that Lilith has been to the battle ground before planning out the battle?
(a) They can use that to their advantage.
(b) She doesn't care.
(c) There is nothing they can do about it.
(d) She has seen it before too.
14. What does Moira say when her uncle questions trusting Cian?
(a) He only drinks pig blood.
(b) It is the god's will.
(c) He has no choice in the matter.
(d) There is no reason not to trust him.
15. What does Cian say when Moira warns him not to speak of her mother when she confronts him?
(a) You didn't kill her.
(b) Then stop using her.
(c) Someone has to.
(d) I didn't kill her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cian say when Moira says that she doesn't understand why they are at odds with each other?
2. What two weapons does Blair tell the men are most effective against vampires?
3. What shocks Blair and Glenna when they arrive in Geall?
4. What does Cian tell Blair and Larkin that he thinks about the queen's death?
5. What does Lora have as a present for Blair?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)