|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Blair run upstairs?
(a) The sound of music.
(b) Someone calling her name.
(c) The smell of something burning.
(d) Someone screaming.
2. What does Blair tell Glenna she should do?
(a) Get safe places for the children and elderly to hide.
(b) Trains the men.
(c) Train the women while Blair trains the men.
(d) Get supplies and weapons together.
3. What does Larkin have to do before carrying Blair back?
(a) Put a cross on her.
(b) Give her some water.
(c) Put her shoulder back into place.
(d) Stop the bleeding to her chest.
4. What two weapons does Blair tell the men are most effective against vampires?
(a) Wood and fire.
(b) Fire and steel.
(c) Steel and wood.
(d) Magic and faith.
5. How many women are there waiting for Glenna the next morning when she comes out to start training?
(a) Too many to count.
(b) Twice as many.
(c) Only half.
(d) The same as before.
6. What does Blair say to Larkin as Moira first calls her to the field in chapter sixteen when the vampires are brought out?
(a) I don't have any choice.
(b) It will be over soon.
(d) Forgive me.
7. What does Blair do after she has control of her emotions?
(a) Goes to the training room.
(b) Goes out to buy guns.
(c) Goes out to kill the vampires outside the house.
(d) Goes to the caves where Lilith is.
8. What does Moira say that they need to do to help train the men?
(a) Have Cian fight them.
(b) Take them back to Ireland.
(c) Catch a live vampire to fight.
(d) Give them brain transplants.
9. What does Blair say when they start into the woods?
(a) She can't feel any but it seems odd.
(b) There are vampires watching but keeping their distance.
(c) She can feel something but not vampires.
(d) There are no vampires.
10. Why does Moira call Blair to come see her?
(a) To ask her advice on becoming queen.
(b) To tell her how the demonstration will go.
(c) To ask her about Cian.
(d) To tell her of a vampire attack.
11. What does Blair want to think about trying to use as an advantage in the coming battle?
(a) Other warriors from the other worlds.
(b) Other wizards.
(c) The other dragons.
(d) The fire from the volcanos.
12. What does Moira say will happen to the vampires that Blair brought back?
(a) They will be shown to be people and killed after sunset.
(b) She will give them the option of fighting against Lilith.
(c) She is not sure yet.
(d) They will be starved to death.
13. What does Riddock say concerns him about letting Blair, Hoyt, Glenna, and Cian take charge of the military?
(a) They were sent by the goddess.
(b) They have strict chain of command set up.
(c) They have a prophecy about the vampires.
(d) They are not Geallian.
14. What does Moira say when her uncle questions trusting Cian?
(a) It is the god's will.
(b) He has no choice in the matter.
(c) There is no reason not to trust him.
(d) He only drinks pig blood.
15. Who kills the second vampire?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cian say when Moira warns him not to speak of her mother when she confronts him?
2. What does Cian tell Blair his contacts found at Jeremy's house?
3. What does Blair do after Larkin asks her if her solution is to threaten, push, and shove?
4. Where do the vampires come from in the end?
5. What does Cian say after seeing the cloak when Glenna says that it should keep him from going up into flames?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)