|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cian say he feels like when he puts on the cloak?
(a) Like he has died and gone to hell.
(b) An extra in a B movie.
(d) A dork.
2. What does Blair say about the liquid that Glenna makes her drink?
(a) Tastes like liquid tree bark.
(b) It's rough whiskey.
(c) It is wonderful.
(d) She wants more.
3. What does Lora have as a present for Blair?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her aunt.
4. What does Moira think of in reference to who Cian is?
(a) Like it is something he is deep inside.
(b) Like it is a disease.
(c) She doesn't think of it at all.
(d) Like it is something he used to be.
5. What does Blair tell Glenna she should do?
(a) Train the women while Blair trains the men.
(b) Get supplies and weapons together.
(c) Trains the men.
(d) Get safe places for the children and elderly to hide.
6. How does Blair plan to capture one of the vampires?
(a) She doesn't have a plan.
(b) Follow them until sunrise.
(c) Hide and wait for them to come back.
(d) Use herself as bait.
7. What does Larkin tell Blair that she had been swinging when he got to her?
(a) A rock.
(b) A bone.
(c) A tree branch.
(d) A broken sword.
8. What does Moira say will happen to the vampires that Blair brought back?
(a) They will be shown to be people and killed after sunset.
(b) She will give them the option of fighting against Lilith.
(c) She is not sure yet.
(d) They will be starved to death.
9. What does Cian say after seeing the cloak when Glenna says that it should keep him from going up into flames?
(a) That's what you should put on my tombstone.
(b) I've dreamed of a woman saying those words to me.
(c) Should being the operative word.
(d) That was on my Christmas card last year with a little baby Jesus.
10. What does Blair tell them about Lora?
(a) She has an army with her.
(b) She is already killing people.
(c) She knew about their other traps.
(d) She splashed holy water in her face.
11. What does Blair want to think about trying to use as an advantage in the coming battle?
(a) Other wizards.
(b) The fire from the volcanos.
(c) Other warriors from the other worlds.
(d) The other dragons.
12. How many vampires is Blair able to capture in the woods?
13. What does Blair do after Larkin asks her if her solution is to threaten, push, and shove?
(a) She begins crying.
(b) She walks out of the room.
(c) She hits him in the face.
(d) She throws him out of her room.
14. What does Cian tell Blair his contacts found at Jeremy's house?
(a) There is blood but no body.
(b) The police were there.
(c) Jeremy was going to be turned but they stopped it.
(d) Jeremy had been ripped apart.
15. What shocks Blair and Glenna when they arrive in Geall?
(a) The way the air sparkles.
(b) The two moons.
(c) The castle they see.
(d) The amazing creatures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair check on their way back to the castle?
2. Who kills the second vampire?
3. What does Blair tell Glenna when she is asking what is essential in Glenna's trunk?
4. How do Moira and Larkin get back to the woods?
5. What does Larkin have to do before carrying Blair back?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)