|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin do when Blair jokes that he might stick in the form of a four-legged animal?
(a) Blows snot on her.
(b) Kicks her.
(c) Sits on her.
(d) Licks her face.
2. What does Blair check on their way back to the castle?
(a) The water they had blessed by the holy man.
(b) The pitfalls that are disguised.
(c) The hidding holes with their weapons.
(d) The harness she gave Larkin.
3. How do Moira and Larkin get back to the woods?
(a) They take a wagon.
(b) Larkin changes to a dragon.
(c) Larkin changes to a horse.
(d) They walk.
4. What does Glenna give Blair?
(b) The deed to her house.
(c) A letter for Hoyt if she dies.
(d) A letter to her parents if she dies.
5. How does Blair plan to capture one of the vampires?
(a) Follow them until sunrise.
(b) Hide and wait for them to come back.
(c) Use herself as bait.
(d) She doesn't have a plan.
6. What does the young girl say to Glenna when she tells her that vampires can run like lightning?
(a) The gods won't allow it.
(b) There will be men to protect me.
(c) You are a fool.
(d) I don't believe in demons.
7. What does Blair say to Larkin as Moira first calls her to the field in chapter sixteen when the vampires are brought out?
(a) I don't have any choice.
(b) Forgive me.
(d) It will be over soon.
8. What does Blair say about Moira after Moira has left?
(a) Moira needs some help.
(b) Moira looks ill.
(c) Moira is not ready to be a queen.
(d) Moira is looking like a queen.
9. What does Blair want to think about trying to use as an advantage in the coming battle?
(a) Other warriors from the other worlds.
(b) Other wizards.
(c) The fire from the volcanos.
(d) The other dragons.
10. What does Riddock say when Blair asks him if he will fight?
(a) I must stay here to rule.
(b) There is no other choice.
(c) I will do whatever the gods order.
(d) To the last breath.
11. What does Blair do after Larkin asks her if her solution is to threaten, push, and shove?
(a) She begins crying.
(b) She throws him out of her room.
(c) She hits him in the face.
(d) She walks out of the room.
12. What does Moira tell the crowd she is going to do?
(a) Listen to their desires.
(b) Whatever it takes to keep her kingdom safe.
(c) Fight beside them.
(d) Leave for Ireland.
13. What does Larkin tell Blair that she had been swinging when he got to her?
(a) A broken sword.
(b) A tree branch.
(c) A bone.
(d) A rock.
14. What does Blair say to the vampires when they ride up on her?
(a) The horse is old and not very steady.
(b) She rode him too far and he seems to be tired.
(c) Her horse fell.
(d) Her horse got a stone.
15. What does Cian say he feels like when he puts on the cloak?
(a) Like he has died and gone to hell.
(b) A dork.
(c) An extra in a B movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Niall tell Larkin after Blair is able to beat him in combat?
2. What does Blair say about the liquid that Glenna makes her drink?
3. What does Blair realize when she sees Lora?
4. What two weapons does Blair tell the men are most effective against vampires?
5. What does Blair tell Glenna she should do?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)