|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Larkin explain to Blair that she does not want to be queen yet?
(a) She doesn't want to be the one to send her people to war.
(b) She has been away too long.
(c) She will be forced to get married if she is queen.
(d) She is afraid the people won't serve a woman.
2. What does Blair say about coming to Geall?
(a) She feels she has dreamed of this place before.
(b) It is more than she could have imagined.
(c) It feels like the end of a journey coming home.
(d) It seems like she stepped into a book.
3. Who kills the second vampire?
4. What does Moira think of in reference to who Cian is?
(a) Like it is a disease.
(b) She doesn't think of it at all.
(c) Like it is something he is deep inside.
(d) Like it is something he used to be.
5. What does Cian say after seeing the cloak when Glenna says that it should keep him from going up into flames?
(a) Should being the operative word.
(b) That was on my Christmas card last year with a little baby Jesus.
(c) I've dreamed of a woman saying those words to me.
(d) That's what you should put on my tombstone.
6. What does Riddock say concerns him about letting Blair, Hoyt, Glenna, and Cian take charge of the military?
(a) They have strict chain of command set up.
(b) They were sent by the goddess.
(c) They have a prophecy about the vampires.
(d) They are not Geallian.
7. What do Larkin and Blair go back out in the woods for?
(a) To bury the dead.
(b) To bathe in the river.
(c) To look for more vampires.
(d) To be alone.
8. How many vampires is Blair able to capture in the woods?
9. What has happened to the family that is in distress?
(a) The man has had a heart attack.
(b) They are not sure, but think it was lightning.
(c) Their horses were stolen.
(d) Their wagon axel broke.
10. How does Blair plan to capture one of the vampires?
(a) She doesn't have a plan.
(b) Use herself as bait.
(c) Follow them until sunrise.
(d) Hide and wait for them to come back.
11. What does Moira tell the crowd she is going to do?
(a) Fight beside them.
(b) Leave for Ireland.
(c) Listen to their desires.
(d) Whatever it takes to keep her kingdom safe.
12. What does Blair realize when she gets to the second set of traps?
(a) Lilith moved up her schedule
(b) Someone sabatoged the traps.
(c) She is lost.
(d) There are other vampires in Geall.
13. What does Cian tell Blair his contacts found at Jeremy's house?
(a) The police were there.
(b) There is blood but no body.
(c) Jeremy had been ripped apart.
(d) Jeremy was going to be turned but they stopped it.
14. Why does Moira call Blair to come see her?
(a) To tell her of a vampire attack.
(b) To ask her advice on becoming queen.
(c) To ask her about Cian.
(d) To tell her how the demonstration will go.
15. What does Cian say he feels like when he puts on the cloak?
(b) Like he has died and gone to hell.
(c) An extra in a B movie.
(d) A dork.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do they find the vampires?
2. What does Blair say to the vampires when they ride up on her?
3. What does the young girl say to Glenna when she tells her that vampires can run like lightning?
4. What does Blair do after she has control of her emotions?
5. What does Larkin tell Blair that she had been swinging when he got to her?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)