|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say when they start into the woods?
(a) There are vampires watching but keeping their distance.
(b) There are no vampires.
(c) She can't feel any but it seems odd.
(d) She can feel something but not vampires.
2. How many vampires is Blair able to capture in the woods?
3. What does Larkin say some people explain is the reason that the water at Faerie Falls is so warm?
(a) The faeries warm it each morning with their breath.
(b) The faeries warm it when they bath in it.
(c) It is actually in another world.
(d) The love of the faeries warms it.
4. What does Moira say that they need to do to help train the men?
(a) Take them back to Ireland.
(b) Catch a live vampire to fight.
(c) Have Cian fight them.
(d) Give them brain transplants.
5. What does Blair do after she has control of her emotions?
(a) Goes out to buy guns.
(b) Goes to the training room.
(c) Goes to the caves where Lilith is.
(d) Goes out to kill the vampires outside the house.
6. What does Blair realize when she sees Lora?
(a) The vampires are ready to do battle today.
(b) The other vampires were wearing her down for Lora.
(c) Larkin will die if he comes.
(d) Lilith is no longer in charge.
7. How many women are there waiting for Glenna the next morning when she comes out to start training?
(a) The same as before.
(b) Too many to count.
(c) Only half.
(d) Twice as many.
8. What does Blair say about the liquid that Glenna makes her drink?
(a) It's rough whiskey.
(b) It is wonderful.
(c) Tastes like liquid tree bark.
(d) She wants more.
9. What does Larkin's mother tell Blair?
(a) I know Larkin shares your bed.
(b) I want you to stop seeing my son.
(c) I believe you are going to be happy in Geall.
(d) I believe you are a fine warrior.
10. What does Larkin tell Blair that she had been swinging when he got to her?
(a) A bone.
(b) A tree branch.
(c) A rock.
(d) A broken sword.
11. What do Larkin and Blair go back out in the woods for?
(a) To be alone.
(b) To bury the dead.
(c) To look for more vampires.
(d) To bathe in the river.
12. What does Blair say to the vampires when they ride up on her?
(a) She rode him too far and he seems to be tired.
(b) Her horse fell.
(c) The horse is old and not very steady.
(d) Her horse got a stone.
13. Who kills the second vampire?
14. What does Cian say when Moira says that she doesn't understand why they are at odds with each other?
(a) It is what I am.
(b) I don't either.
(c) I will explain it someday.
(d) Don't you?
15. What two weapons does Blair tell the men are most effective against vampires?
(a) Magic and faith.
(b) Steel and wood.
(c) Wood and fire.
(d) Fire and steel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to the family that is in distress?
2. What does Riddock say concerns him about letting Blair, Hoyt, Glenna, and Cian take charge of the military?
3. What does Blair say when Larkin says that Lilith has been to the battle ground before planning out the battle?
4. Where do they find the vampires?
5. What does Moira think of in reference to who Cian is?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)