|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say may be the reason Lilith hasn't attacked?
(a) She is getting ready to leave also.
(b) She is making a plan.
(c) She considers them insignificant.
(d) Lilith is already gone.
2. What does Moira tell the crowd she is going to do?
(a) Listen to their desires.
(b) Whatever it takes to keep her kingdom safe.
(c) Fight beside them.
(d) Leave for Ireland.
3. What does Blair do after she has control of her emotions?
(a) Goes to the training room.
(b) Goes out to buy guns.
(c) Goes to the caves where Lilith is.
(d) Goes out to kill the vampires outside the house.
4. What does Moira say about the Dance?
(a) It may not let their magic objects through.
(b) They aren't sure how much time has passed during the transport.
(c) It is unreliable.
(d) It may separate them.
5. What does Riddock say when Blair asks him if he will fight?
(a) There is no other choice.
(b) To the last breath.
(c) I must stay here to rule.
(d) I will do whatever the gods order.
6. What does Blair say to Larkin as Moira first calls her to the field in chapter sixteen when the vampires are brought out?
(a) It will be over soon.
(c) I don't have any choice.
(d) Forgive me.
7. What does Blair realize when she gets to the second set of traps?
(a) There are other vampires in Geall.
(b) Lilith moved up her schedule
(c) Someone sabatoged the traps.
(d) She is lost.
8. What does Blair check on their way back to the castle?
(a) The water they had blessed by the holy man.
(b) The pitfalls that are disguised.
(c) The hidding holes with their weapons.
(d) The harness she gave Larkin.
9. What does Cian say when Moira warns him not to speak of her mother when she confronts him?
(a) Then stop using her.
(b) I didn't kill her.
(c) Someone has to.
(d) You didn't kill her.
10. Where do the vampires come from in the end?
(a) Out of camaflaged hiding spaces.
(b) Seemingly out of thin air.
(c) The ground.
11. What does Blair tell Glenna when she is asking what is essential in Glenna's trunk?
(a) They cannot take the ugly trunk.
(b) Glenna will have to bring a car just for the luggage.
(c) They have to go in lean and mobile.
(d) The horse cannot carry the trunk.
12. What does Riddock say concerns him about letting Blair, Hoyt, Glenna, and Cian take charge of the military?
(a) They have strict chain of command set up.
(b) They are not Geallian.
(c) They have a prophecy about the vampires.
(d) They were sent by the goddess.
13. What does Cian say after seeing the cloak when Glenna says that it should keep him from going up into flames?
(a) That was on my Christmas card last year with a little baby Jesus.
(b) That's what you should put on my tombstone.
(c) Should being the operative word.
(d) I've dreamed of a woman saying those words to me.
14. What does Cian say he feels like when he puts on the cloak?
(a) An extra in a B movie.
(c) A dork.
(d) Like he has died and gone to hell.
15. What does Larkin do when Blair jokes that he might stick in the form of a four-legged animal?
(a) Licks her face.
(b) Blows snot on her.
(c) Sits on her.
(d) Kicks her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Blair run upstairs?
2. What does Moira say will happen to the vampires that Blair brought back?
3. How do Moira and Larkin get back to the woods?
4. What does Lora have as a present for Blair?
5. What does Blair say when they start into the woods?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)