|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair tell the young boy that she meets when he says he wants to kill demons?
(a) That he is too young.
(b) That his job must be to keep his mother and family safe inside.
(c) That he is too handsome for fighting.
(d) That he has the heart of a warrior.
2. What does Cian find when he reaches the Dance?
(a) There are flying monkeys there.
(b) The wall won't let him through.
(c) He must stay behind to fight the vampires.
(d) Lilith sent human servants to thwart them.
3. What does Blair want to think about trying to use as an advantage in the coming battle?
(a) The other dragons.
(b) Other wizards.
(c) Other warriors from the other worlds.
(d) The fire from the volcanos.
4. What does Blair tell Glenna she should do?
(a) Trains the men.
(b) Get supplies and weapons together.
(c) Get safe places for the children and elderly to hide.
(d) Train the women while Blair trains the men.
5. What does Moira say when her uncle questions trusting Cian?
(a) It is the god's will.
(b) There is no reason not to trust him.
(c) He only drinks pig blood.
(d) He has no choice in the matter.
6. What does Moira say that they need to do to help train the men?
(a) Catch a live vampire to fight.
(b) Take them back to Ireland.
(c) Have Cian fight them.
(d) Give them brain transplants.
7. What does Cian do before he leaves Moira?
(a) Cuts her hand.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Bites her.
(d) Kisses her.
8. What does Moira say will happen to the vampires that Blair brought back?
(a) They will be starved to death.
(b) She will give them the option of fighting against Lilith.
(c) They will be shown to be people and killed after sunset.
(d) She is not sure yet.
9. What does Blair say about Moira after Moira has left?
(a) Moira needs some help.
(b) Moira is looking like a queen.
(c) Moira looks ill.
(d) Moira is not ready to be a queen.
10. What does Blair say when Larkin says that Lilith has been to the battle ground before planning out the battle?
(a) There is nothing they can do about it.
(b) She has seen it before too.
(c) They can use that to their advantage.
(d) She doesn't care.
11. What two weapons does Blair tell the men are most effective against vampires?
(a) Magic and faith.
(b) Steel and wood.
(c) Wood and fire.
(d) Fire and steel.
12. Why does Moira call Blair to come see her?
(a) To tell her of a vampire attack.
(b) To tell her how the demonstration will go.
(c) To ask her advice on becoming queen.
(d) To ask her about Cian.
13. What makes Blair run upstairs?
(a) Someone screaming.
(b) The smell of something burning.
(c) Someone calling her name.
(d) The sound of music.
14. What does Blair say to Larkin as Moira first calls her to the field in chapter sixteen when the vampires are brought out?
(a) It will be over soon.
(b) Forgive me.
(c) I don't have any choice.
15. What does Blair say about the liquid that Glenna makes her drink?
(a) Tastes like liquid tree bark.
(b) It's rough whiskey.
(c) It is wonderful.
(d) She wants more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Niall tell Larkin after Blair is able to beat him in combat?
2. What does Cian tell Blair his contacts found at Jeremy's house?
3. Where do they find the vampires?
4. What does Larkin do when Blair jokes that he might stick in the form of a four-legged animal?
5. What does Cian say when Moira says that she doesn't understand why they are at odds with each other?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)