|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cian say he feels like when he puts on the cloak?
(a) A dork.
(b) Like he has died and gone to hell.
(d) An extra in a B movie.
2. How many women are there waiting for Glenna the next morning when she comes out to start training?
(a) Twice as many.
(b) The same as before.
(c) Only half.
(d) Too many to count.
3. What does Moira tell the crowd she is going to do?
(a) Whatever it takes to keep her kingdom safe.
(b) Listen to their desires.
(c) Fight beside them.
(d) Leave for Ireland.
4. What does Blair tell the young boy that she meets when he says he wants to kill demons?
(a) That he has the heart of a warrior.
(b) That his job must be to keep his mother and family safe inside.
(c) That he is too young.
(d) That he is too handsome for fighting.
5. What has happened to the family that is in distress?
(a) The man has had a heart attack.
(b) They are not sure, but think it was lightning.
(c) Their horses were stolen.
(d) Their wagon axel broke.
6. What does Glenna give Blair?
(a) A letter for Hoyt if she dies.
(b) A letter to her parents if she dies.
(c) The deed to her house.
7. What makes Blair run upstairs?
(a) Someone screaming.
(b) Someone calling her name.
(c) The smell of something burning.
(d) The sound of music.
8. Where do the vampires come from in the end?
(a) Seemingly out of thin air.
(c) The ground.
(d) Out of camaflaged hiding spaces.
9. What does Blair say to the vampires when they ride up on her?
(a) The horse is old and not very steady.
(b) Her horse got a stone.
(c) She rode him too far and he seems to be tired.
(d) Her horse fell.
10. What does Blair say about coming to Geall?
(a) It seems like she stepped into a book.
(b) It is more than she could have imagined.
(c) She feels she has dreamed of this place before.
(d) It feels like the end of a journey coming home.
11. What does Blair say when Larkin says that Lilith has been to the battle ground before planning out the battle?
(a) There is nothing they can do about it.
(b) She doesn't care.
(c) She has seen it before too.
(d) They can use that to their advantage.
12. What does Blair do after she has control of her emotions?
(a) Goes out to buy guns.
(b) Goes out to kill the vampires outside the house.
(c) Goes to the training room.
(d) Goes to the caves where Lilith is.
13. Why does Larkin explain to Blair that she does not want to be queen yet?
(a) She is afraid the people won't serve a woman.
(b) She doesn't want to be the one to send her people to war.
(c) She will be forced to get married if she is queen.
(d) She has been away too long.
14. What does the young girl say to Glenna when she tells her that vampires can run like lightning?
(a) I don't believe in demons.
(b) There will be men to protect me.
(c) The gods won't allow it.
(d) You are a fool.
15. What does Blair say may be the reason Lilith hasn't attacked?
(a) Lilith is already gone.
(b) She is making a plan.
(c) She considers them insignificant.
(d) She is getting ready to leave also.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair tell Glenna when she is asking what is essential in Glenna's trunk?
2. What does Moira say that they need to do to help train the men?
3. Where do they find the vampires?
4. What does Blair tell them about Lora?
5. What does Larkin do when Blair jokes that he might stick in the form of a four-legged animal?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)