|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair tell the young boy that she meets when he says he wants to kill demons?
(a) That his job must be to keep his mother and family safe inside.
(b) That he has the heart of a warrior.
(c) That he is too handsome for fighting.
(d) That he is too young.
2. What does Blair give Larkin as a gift?
(a) A ring.
(b) A sword.
(c) A harness.
(d) A lock of her hair.
3. What does Blair say may be the reason Lilith hasn't attacked?
(a) She considers them insignificant.
(b) She is getting ready to leave also.
(c) She is making a plan.
(d) Lilith is already gone.
4. What does Blair do after Larkin asks her if her solution is to threaten, push, and shove?
(a) She walks out of the room.
(b) She hits him in the face.
(c) She begins crying.
(d) She throws him out of her room.
5. What makes Blair run upstairs?
(a) Someone calling her name.
(b) The sound of music.
(c) The smell of something burning.
(d) Someone screaming.
6. What does Blair say to Larkin as Moira first calls her to the field in chapter sixteen when the vampires are brought out?
(a) It will be over soon.
(c) I don't have any choice.
(d) Forgive me.
7. Who kills the second vampire?
8. What does Cian say after seeing the cloak when Glenna says that it should keep him from going up into flames?
(a) I've dreamed of a woman saying those words to me.
(b) That was on my Christmas card last year with a little baby Jesus.
(c) That's what you should put on my tombstone.
(d) Should being the operative word.
9. What does Larkin's mother tell Blair?
(a) I believe you are a fine warrior.
(b) I know Larkin shares your bed.
(c) I believe you are going to be happy in Geall.
(d) I want you to stop seeing my son.
10. What does Riddock say when Blair asks him if he will fight?
(a) There is no other choice.
(b) I must stay here to rule.
(c) To the last breath.
(d) I will do whatever the gods order.
11. How do Moira and Larkin get back to the woods?
(a) Larkin changes to a dragon.
(b) They walk.
(c) Larkin changes to a horse.
(d) They take a wagon.
12. What shocks Blair and Glenna when they arrive in Geall?
(a) The two moons.
(b) The amazing creatures.
(c) The castle they see.
(d) The way the air sparkles.
13. What does Cian say when Moira says that she doesn't understand why they are at odds with each other?
(a) I will explain it someday.
(b) I don't either.
(c) It is what I am.
(d) Don't you?
14. What does Larkin say some people explain is the reason that the water at Faerie Falls is so warm?
(a) The love of the faeries warms it.
(b) It is actually in another world.
(c) The faeries warm it when they bath in it.
(d) The faeries warm it each morning with their breath.
15. What does Blair say when they start into the woods?
(a) She can feel something but not vampires.
(b) There are vampires watching but keeping their distance.
(c) She can't feel any but it seems odd.
(d) There are no vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moira say will happen to the vampires that Blair brought back?
2. Why does Moira call Blair to come see her?
3. What does Cian do before he leaves Moira?
4. What does Moira tell the crowd she is going to do?
5. What does Moira say that they need to do to help train the men?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)