|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moira tell the crowd she is going to do?
(a) Listen to their desires.
(b) Whatever it takes to keep her kingdom safe.
(c) Leave for Ireland.
(d) Fight beside them.
2. What does Blair say about Moira after Moira has left?
(a) Moira looks ill.
(b) Moira is not ready to be a queen.
(c) Moira is looking like a queen.
(d) Moira needs some help.
3. Where do they find the vampires?
(a) A cave.
(b) An underground cellar.
(c) A gypsie's wagon.
(d) An abandoned barn.
4. What does Cian say he feels like when he puts on the cloak?
(a) A dork.
(b) Like he has died and gone to hell.
(c) An extra in a B movie.
5. What does Cian do before he leaves Moira?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Bites her.
(c) Cuts her hand.
(d) Slaps her.
6. What does Blair give Larkin as a gift?
(a) A lock of her hair.
(b) A sword.
(c) A harness.
(d) A ring.
7. What does Blair say when they start into the woods?
(a) She can feel something but not vampires.
(b) There are vampires watching but keeping their distance.
(c) She can't feel any but it seems odd.
(d) There are no vampires.
8. How do Moira and Larkin get back to the woods?
(a) Larkin changes to a dragon.
(b) Larkin changes to a horse.
(c) They walk.
(d) They take a wagon.
9. What does Cian say after seeing the cloak when Glenna says that it should keep him from going up into flames?
(a) Should being the operative word.
(b) I've dreamed of a woman saying those words to me.
(c) That was on my Christmas card last year with a little baby Jesus.
(d) That's what you should put on my tombstone.
10. What does Blair tell Glenna she should do?
(a) Get safe places for the children and elderly to hide.
(b) Train the women while Blair trains the men.
(c) Trains the men.
(d) Get supplies and weapons together.
11. What does Riddock say concerns him about letting Blair, Hoyt, Glenna, and Cian take charge of the military?
(a) They have a prophecy about the vampires.
(b) They are not Geallian.
(c) They were sent by the goddess.
(d) They have strict chain of command set up.
12. Where do the vampires come from in the end?
(a) Seemingly out of thin air.
(c) Out of camaflaged hiding spaces.
(d) The ground.
13. What does Blair realize when she sees Lora?
(a) The other vampires were wearing her down for Lora.
(b) Lilith is no longer in charge.
(c) Larkin will die if he comes.
(d) The vampires are ready to do battle today.
14. What does Larkin say some people explain is the reason that the water at Faerie Falls is so warm?
(a) The faeries warm it when they bath in it.
(b) It is actually in another world.
(c) The love of the faeries warms it.
(d) The faeries warm it each morning with their breath.
15. What does Niall tell Larkin after Blair is able to beat him in combat?
(a) She fights as good as she looks.
(b) He will fight Larkin for Blair because she is a true woman.
(c) She must be a man in disguise.
(d) He asks Larkin if she has any little sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin have to do before carrying Blair back?
2. What does Moira say about the Dance?
3. What does Blair say to the vampires when they ride up on her?
4. What does Blair say when Larkin says that Lilith has been to the battle ground before planning out the battle?
5. What does Blair say about the liquid that Glenna makes her drink?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)