|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say about the liquid that Glenna makes her drink?
(a) Tastes like liquid tree bark.
(b) It's rough whiskey.
(c) It is wonderful.
(d) She wants more.
2. How many women are there waiting for Glenna the next morning when she comes out to start training?
(a) The same as before.
(b) Too many to count.
(c) Only half.
(d) Twice as many.
3. What does Cian tell Blair his contacts found at Jeremy's house?
(a) The police were there.
(b) Jeremy had been ripped apart.
(c) There is blood but no body.
(d) Jeremy was going to be turned but they stopped it.
4. What does Blair say when they start into the woods?
(a) She can feel something but not vampires.
(b) There are vampires watching but keeping their distance.
(c) She can't feel any but it seems odd.
(d) There are no vampires.
5. What does Riddock say when Blair asks him if he will fight?
(a) There is no other choice.
(b) I will do whatever the gods order.
(c) To the last breath.
(d) I must stay here to rule.
6. What does Moira say that they need to do to help train the men?
(a) Take them back to Ireland.
(b) Catch a live vampire to fight.
(c) Give them brain transplants.
(d) Have Cian fight them.
7. Where do they find the vampires?
(a) A cave.
(b) An abandoned barn.
(c) A gypsie's wagon.
(d) An underground cellar.
8. What does Larkin do when Blair jokes that he might stick in the form of a four-legged animal?
(a) Sits on her.
(b) Licks her face.
(c) Blows snot on her.
(d) Kicks her.
9. Who kills the second vampire?
10. What does Moira say when her uncle questions trusting Cian?
(a) It is the god's will.
(b) He only drinks pig blood.
(c) He has no choice in the matter.
(d) There is no reason not to trust him.
11. What does Blair tell Glenna when she is asking what is essential in Glenna's trunk?
(a) Glenna will have to bring a car just for the luggage.
(b) The horse cannot carry the trunk.
(c) They cannot take the ugly trunk.
(d) They have to go in lean and mobile.
12. What does Blair say when Larkin says that Lilith has been to the battle ground before planning out the battle?
(a) There is nothing they can do about it.
(b) She has seen it before too.
(c) She doesn't care.
(d) They can use that to their advantage.
13. What does Cian tell Blair and Larkin that he thinks about the queen's death?
(a) He thinks the queen may have been assassinated.
(b) He thinks they meant to kill Moira.
(c) He thinks they were trying to turn the queen.
(d) He thinks they were sent by the goddess.
14. What does Blair say to Larkin as Moira first calls her to the field in chapter sixteen when the vampires are brought out?
(b) It will be over soon.
(c) I don't have any choice.
(d) Forgive me.
15. What does Niall tell Larkin after Blair is able to beat him in combat?
(a) She fights as good as she looks.
(b) He asks Larkin if she has any little sisters.
(c) She must be a man in disguise.
(d) He will fight Larkin for Blair because she is a true woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair realize when she sees Lora?
2. What does Blair do after she has control of her emotions?
3. What does Larkin have to do before carrying Blair back?
4. What does Blair give Larkin as a gift?
5. What does the young girl say to Glenna when she tells her that vampires can run like lightning?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)