|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair tell them about Lora?
(a) She is already killing people.
(b) She splashed holy water in her face.
(c) She knew about their other traps.
(d) She has an army with her.
2. What shocks Blair and Glenna when they arrive in Geall?
(a) The castle they see.
(b) The amazing creatures.
(c) The way the air sparkles.
(d) The two moons.
3. What makes Blair run upstairs?
(a) The smell of something burning.
(b) Someone calling her name.
(c) The sound of music.
(d) Someone screaming.
4. What does Blair give Larkin as a gift?
(a) A harness.
(b) A sword.
(c) A ring.
(d) A lock of her hair.
5. How do Moira and Larkin get back to the woods?
(a) They take a wagon.
(b) Larkin changes to a dragon.
(c) Larkin changes to a horse.
(d) They walk.
6. What does Blair say when they start into the woods?
(a) She can feel something but not vampires.
(b) There are vampires watching but keeping their distance.
(c) There are no vampires.
(d) She can't feel any but it seems odd.
7. What does Cian say after seeing the cloak when Glenna says that it should keep him from going up into flames?
(a) That's what you should put on my tombstone.
(b) Should being the operative word.
(c) That was on my Christmas card last year with a little baby Jesus.
(d) I've dreamed of a woman saying those words to me.
8. What does Larkin's mother tell Blair?
(a) I believe you are a fine warrior.
(b) I believe you are going to be happy in Geall.
(c) I know Larkin shares your bed.
(d) I want you to stop seeing my son.
9. Where do the vampires come from in the end?
(a) Out of camaflaged hiding spaces.
(c) The ground.
(d) Seemingly out of thin air.
10. Who kills the second vampire?
11. What does the young girl say to Glenna when she tells her that vampires can run like lightning?
(a) There will be men to protect me.
(b) I don't believe in demons.
(c) You are a fool.
(d) The gods won't allow it.
12. What does Moira tell the crowd she is going to do?
(a) Fight beside them.
(b) Leave for Ireland.
(c) Listen to their desires.
(d) Whatever it takes to keep her kingdom safe.
13. What does Cian tell Blair his contacts found at Jeremy's house?
(a) Jeremy was going to be turned but they stopped it.
(b) Jeremy had been ripped apart.
(c) The police were there.
(d) There is blood but no body.
14. What does Blair do after she has control of her emotions?
(a) Goes out to buy guns.
(b) Goes to the caves where Lilith is.
(c) Goes out to kill the vampires outside the house.
(d) Goes to the training room.
15. How many vampires is Blair able to capture in the woods?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair say to Larkin as Moira first calls her to the field in chapter sixteen when the vampires are brought out?
2. What does Blair tell the young boy that she meets when he says he wants to kill demons?
3. How many women are there waiting for Glenna the next morning when she comes out to start training?
4. What does Blair do after Larkin asks her if her solution is to threaten, push, and shove?
5. What does Blair have when she walks in Larkin's room?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)