Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene in the prologue just before the old man begins his story.
2. How does the old man start the story in the prologue?
3. What does the old man explain about worlds in the prologue.
4. Describe the dawn after the first battle as the old men tells it in the prologue.
5. How is Larkin described?
6. What do Blair and Larkin discuss about tattoos?
7. In chapter one what does Blair explain about the views she has about the monsters that there are?
8. Describe the relationship that Blair has with her father as she describes it.
9. What does Blair suggest that they do in the beginning of Chapter 2?
10. Describe the scene in chapter two when Hoyt wakes up Cian.
11. Explain the argument that Blair has with Larkin about the humans alive in Lilith's caves.
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)