1. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
2. When the old man is searching for the right words in the prologue what does he do?
3. What does the old man tell the children they now know when he is talking to them in the prologue?
4. What place did the scholar and shifter of shapes come to through the Dance of the Gods?
5. What reason is it said that the warrior came to join the brother and the friend?
This section contains 5,897 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)