|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Larkin explain to Blair that she does not want to be queen yet?
(a) She has been away too long.
(b) She doesn't want to be the one to send her people to war.
(c) She will be forced to get married if she is queen.
(d) She is afraid the people won't serve a woman.
2. What does Blair tell Larkin they are going to do when they pour the holy water on him?
(a) Stand over him with a crucifix.
(b) Leave him in direct sun light.
(c) Hold him down.
(d) Put a bible on his chest.
3. Why does Larkin explain that the Vampyre's exist in chapter one?
(a) To rule the world.
(b) No one is sure.
(c) To create more Vampyres.
(d) To feed off of man.
4. What did Blair's father tell her when she asked if she meant anything to him?
(a) No one meant anything to him.
(c) She was his legacy.
(d) She was the only thing he loved.
5. What does Cian find when he reaches the Dance?
(a) There are flying monkeys there.
(b) Lilith sent human servants to thwart them.
(c) He must stay behind to fight the vampires.
(d) The wall won't let him through.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing that Larkin convinces Blair to buy him in the shops in town?
2. What does Hoyt say about the boy that Lilith calls her son?
3. What does Blair say tattoos are?
4. What does Lora have as a present for Blair?
5. What does the old man NOT say about the scene of the dawn after the first battle as he explains it to the children in the prologue?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)