|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin change into as he escapes the caves?
(a) A snake.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A spider.
(d) A cat.
2. What two weapons does Blair tell the men are most effective against vampires?
(a) Fire and steel.
(b) Wood and fire.
(c) Steel and wood.
(d) Magic and faith.
3. What do Hoyt and Glenna say they are working on in the way of spells?
(a) A way to keep vampires from coming onto the property.
(b) A way to allow Cian to go out in the sunlight.
(c) Finding out how Lilith's false wall works.
(d) Finding ancient artifacts to use in battle.
4. When Larkin first wakes up, what does he ask?
(a) Do they have food or not?
(b) Did they miss him?
(c) Does anyone have a beer?
(d) Why are women always nagging?
5. What does Larkin pull out of the refrigerator in chapter one?
(b) Ice tea.
(d) A Coke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Blair's father tell her when she asked if she meant anything to him?
2. What does Blair tell Moira in chapter eight when Moira says that Blair loves Larkin?
3. What does Cian do while in the library with Moira?
4. How many people does Glenna say that they were able to get out of Lilith's caves?
5. What does the old man say would happen if the six heroes had been defeated as he explains it in the prologue?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)