|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1 what does Blair tell Glenna when Glenna asks how they did in the battle with the vampires?
(a) They all lived.
(b) She isn't the one to be asking.
(c) They didn't do very well but they will get a second chance.
(d) They did really well.
2. What does Glenna say she was dreaming of when Cian woke her?
(a) The people she couldn't save.
(c) A voice she has never heard.
(d) Her mother.
3. Why does Larkin tell Blair to not let him go when they go to town?
(a) He can feel Lilith close by.
(b) She might need him to lift something heavy.
(c) He might get lost.
(d) He has a fear of strange places.
4. How does Blair know about vampire bites?
(a) She has watched them feed before.
(b) She talked to survivors.
(c) Her father gave her detailed information on vampires.
(d) She was bitten when she was eighteen.
5. What does Larkin tell Blair she is?
(a) Nothing that could be douplicated.
(b) An angel.
(d) A warrior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
2. What do Blair and Larkin agree on when they get back home?
3. In Chapter 2 who says that they will be in charge of the fire?
4. What does the young girl say to Glenna when she tells her that vampires can run like lightning?
5. What did Jeremy tell Blair when she tried to give him her engagement ring back?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)