|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the sorcerer and the witch pledge as the old man describes it in the prologue?
(a) To become all powerful.
(b) To destroy humans.
(d) To kill the vampires.
2. What does Larkin ask of Blair?
(a) To find out how many of the people made it out alive.
(b) To lay beside him while he sleeps.
(c) To go and look through the vampire van again.
(d) To promise him she won't go to the caves alone.
3. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
(a) To keep warm.
(b) Because it is dark.
(c) Because they are scared.
(d) To hear the rest of the tale.
4. What does Larkin change into when he reaches Lilith's cave?
(a) A cockroach.
(b) A rat.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A cat.
5. What makes Blair run upstairs?
(a) Someone calling her name.
(b) The smell of something burning.
(c) Someone screaming.
(d) The sound of music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin pull out of the refrigerator in chapter one?
2. What does Larkin do when Blair jokes that he might stick in the form of a four-legged animal?
3. Who does Larkin hear talking to him as he is nearing home?
4. What does Morrigan tell Blair will happen in one week?
5. What does Blair do after she has control of her emotions?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)