|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say tattoos are?
(a) An act of rebellion.
(b) Something to make you feel unique.
(c) A way to find yourself.
(d) A personal statement.
2. Why does Larkin limp in chapter one?
(a) His foot had a sword driven through it.
(b) An arrow had struck him in the thigh durring battle.
(c) He has an ingrown toenail.
(d) He was thrown off his horse.
3. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
(a) Because it is dark.
(b) Because they are scared.
(c) To hear the rest of the tale.
(d) To keep warm.
4. What does Glenna say she was dreaming of when Cian woke her?
(a) The people she couldn't save.
(c) Her mother.
(d) A voice she has never heard.
5. Where does Lilith say was the last place she had seen her reflection?
(a) In her mother's mirror.
(b) The eyes of the one who bit her.
(c) At her sister's wedding.
(d) At a ball two thousand years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Midir say he will need to reopen the portal?
2. What is Larkin doing while he and Blair are standing outside the false wall of the entrance to Lilith's cave?
3. How many people does Glenna say that they were able to get out of Lilith's caves?
4. What does Larkin say about Blair's tattoo?
5. What does Riddock say when Blair asks him if he will fight?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)