|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say tattoos are?
(a) A personal statement.
(b) A way to find yourself.
(c) An act of rebellion.
(d) Something to make you feel unique.
2. What does Blair say killing the vampire she had known taught her as she describes it to Larkin?
(a) You can't save everyone.
(b) Kill them before they kill you.
(c) One mistake can cost you your life.
(d) Once someone is turned, they are no longer the person you loved.
3. What does Blair say that Glenna's tattoo is of?
(a) A rose.
(b) A pentagram.
(c) A latin spell.
(d) A cross.
4. What reason is it said that the warrior came to join the brother and the friend?
(a) To fight to save the worlds.
(b) To find love.
(c) To find God.
(d) Because of an ancient prophecy.
5. What does Cian say after seeing the cloak when Glenna says that it should keep him from going up into flames?
(a) That was on my Christmas card last year with a little baby Jesus.
(b) I've dreamed of a woman saying those words to me.
(c) That's what you should put on my tombstone.
(d) Should being the operative word.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair do after she has control of her emotions?
2. What does Glenna give Blair?
3. In chapter one what does Larkin say there had been glory in?
4. What does the old man tell the children they now know when he is talking to them in the prologue?
5. What does Larkin notice about the fire behind the wizard in Lilith's cave?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)