|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Larkin and Blair get to the pub what does she ask him about his charm?
(a) If he ever gets tired of using it.
(b) How many women he has hurt with it.
(c) If he even has to turn it on.
(d) If someone taught him.
2. What does Larkin explain when Blair says that she thought he was mad at her?
(a) He is mad about her.
(b) He could never be mad at her.
(c) He was not mad, simply confused.
(d) She is frustrating.
3. When the old man is searching for the right words in the prologue what does he do?
(a) Takes a bite of soup.
(b) Stirs the fire.
(c) Scratches his beared.
(d) Sips his wine.
4. What does Blair say may be the reason Lilith hasn't attacked?
(a) She considers them insignificant.
(b) Lilith is already gone.
(c) She is getting ready to leave also.
(d) She is making a plan.
5. What does Larkin tell Blair she is?
(a) An angel.
(b) Nothing that could be douplicated.
(d) A warrior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Blair that allows her to heal faster than humans?
2. How does Glenna say that she knew where to send the people that they saved from Lilith?
3. What do Glenna and Hoyt tell the others they can expect to find in the vampire caves?
4. What suddenly happens that allows the vampires to begin coming out of the cave?
5. What does Blair say killing the vampire she had known taught her as she describes it to Larkin?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)