|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
(a) To keep warm.
(b) Because they are scared.
(c) Because it is dark.
(d) To hear the rest of the tale.
2. What does Niall tell Larkin after Blair is able to beat him in combat?
(a) He will fight Larkin for Blair because she is a true woman.
(b) She must be a man in disguise.
(c) She fights as good as she looks.
(d) He asks Larkin if she has any little sisters.
3. What does Moira tell the crowd she is going to do?
(a) Fight beside them.
(b) Whatever it takes to keep her kingdom safe.
(c) Leave for Ireland.
(d) Listen to their desires.
4. What does Blair say that Glenna's tattoo is of?
(a) A pentagram.
(b) A cross.
(c) A rose.
(d) A latin spell.
5. What does Cian say that Lilith will do if she catches Larkin?
(a) He is not sure.
(b) Use him as bait.
(c) Mail them back the pieces.
(d) Torture him and turn him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jeremy tell Blair when she tried to give him her engagement ring back?
2. When the old man is searching for the right words in the prologue what does he do?
3. What does Larkin tell her that Hoyt plans on doing when they are done?
4. What does the boy say when Lilith asks him which humans he wants to hunt through the caves?
5. What does Blair say when they start into the woods?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)