|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morrigan tell Blair will happen in one week?
(a) They will have to leave Cian behind.
(b) They will go to Geall.
(c) Lilith will be ready to meet them.
(d) They must take a day and simply rest, with no training.
2. What does the old man say would happen if the six heroes had been defeated as he explains it in the prologue?
(a) The worlds would be destroyed.
(b) Men would be changed into demons.
(c) He isn't sure, maybe nothing.
(d) The worlds would be changed.
3. What does Cian do while in the library with Moira?
(a) Steps into a sliver of sunlight.
(b) Has a vision of Moira dying.
(c) Wakes her to drink her tea.
(d) Trips over a rug.
4. In chapter one what does Larkin say there had been glory in?
(a) That so many demons had fallen.
(b) That he was preparing a trap for the demons.
(c) He can find nothing for there to be glory in.
(d) That most of his men still lived.
5. What does the old man NOT say about the scene of the dawn after the first battle as he explains it to the children in the prologue?
(a) The air was thick with blood and tears.
(b) The ground was scorched.
(c) The mourning doves cooed.
(d) The rain had washed away the blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin pull out of the refrigerator in chapter one?
2. What does Blair say it would be if someone tried to rescue the people in the vampire caves?
3. What does Larkin say when Blair asks if he can breath fire when he turns into a dragon?
4. What does Larkin change into to get him and Blair out of danger?
5. What does Blair say they will use to watch Larkin as long as they can?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)