|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Larkin explain that the Vampyre's exist in chapter one?
(a) To feed off of man.
(b) To create more Vampyres.
(c) To rule the world.
(d) No one is sure.
2. What does the old man realize the young boy is imagining in the prologue when the boy talks of the defeat of the vampires?
(a) How wonderful it would have bene to be there.
(b) What the battle would be like if it happened now.
(c) Himself destroying a vampire.
(d) The battle from above.
3. What does the old man tell the children they now know when he is talking to them in the prologue?
(a) .How to drive their parents insane.
(b) Where people came from
(c) How the vampire came to be.
(d) What started the world turning.
4. What does Blair say that she will do if they are still alive in November?
(a) An Irish jig.
(b) Cook Larkin a feast.
(c) Take Larkin to Chicago.
(d) Naked cartwheels.
5. What does Larkin pull out of the refrigerator in chapter one?
(a) Ice tea.
(d) A Coke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason is it said that the warrior came to join the brother and the friend?
2. What does Glenna ask Cian to do?
3. In chapter five what does Blair say is usually needed to put a person in a trance?
4. What does Cian say when Blair asks if she is going to have to start calling Cian 'Uncle Cian'?
5. What does Cian say separates him and Blair from the others?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)