|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say that she will do if they are still alive in November?
(a) An Irish jig.
(b) Naked cartwheels.
(c) Take Larkin to Chicago.
(d) Cook Larkin a feast.
2. What does Larkin tell Blair she is?
(a) Nothing that could be douplicated.
(c) An angel.
(d) A warrior.
3. What does Glenna ask Cian to do?
(a) Spend time with Hoyt.
(b) Go talk to Moira.
(c) Take tea to Moira.
(d) Go find Larkin.
4. What does the old man realize the young boy is imagining in the prologue when the boy talks of the defeat of the vampires?
(a) What the battle would be like if it happened now.
(b) Himself destroying a vampire.
(c) How wonderful it would have bene to be there.
(d) The battle from above.
5. What does Larkin tell her that he does for a living back home?
(a) Raises sheep.
(b) He is the son of a duke and doesn't work.
(d) Works with horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the prologue what does the old man say that man needs comfort from?
2. What does Blair say tattoos are?
3. What is the first thing that Larkin convinces Blair to buy him in the shops in town?
4. What does Cian ask Hoyt to pick up for him in Chapter 2?
5. What do Hoyt and Glenna say they are working on in the way of spells?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)