|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man NOT say about the scene of the dawn after the first battle as he explains it to the children in the prologue?
(a) The rain had washed away the blood.
(b) The ground was scorched.
(c) The air was thick with blood and tears.
(d) The mourning doves cooed.
2. What does Blair say killing the vampire she had known taught her as she describes it to Larkin?
(a) Kill them before they kill you.
(b) Once someone is turned, they are no longer the person you loved.
(c) You can't save everyone.
(d) One mistake can cost you your life.
3. What does Glenna tell Blair about her magic when they begin talking?
(a) It seems more natural.
(b) She is able to control it better.
(c) It seems to be harder to control.
(d) She seems to have more now that they are all together.
4. In the prologue what does the old man say that man needs comfort from?
(b) Each other.
(c) Knowing that he is not alone.
(d) The simple things.
5. What does Larkin change into as he escapes the caves?
(a) A spider.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A snake.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Glenna and Hoyt tell the others they can expect to find in the vampire caves?
2. What does Blair say about frustration?
3. How old does Blair tell Larkin that she was when she learned she was going to be a demon hunter?
4. What does Larkin change into when he reaches Lilith's cave?
5. What animal had Larkin been in the shape of in the battle as described in chapter one?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)