|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin say about the spot where he and Blair are standing?
(a) It would be a lovely place to nap.
(b) It would make a pretty place to build a home.
(c) It must be bad when foul weather comes.
(d) It would be a fine place for a battle.
2. What do Blair and Larkin agree on when they get back home?
(a) That they need to stay away from Lilith's cave.
(b) That they must go back to the caves.
(c) That they have to limit the magic used.
(d) That they need to go talk to the humans that Glenna saved.
3. What does Cian say when Hoyt says they will be back before sunset in Chapter 2?
(a) I don't care when you get back.
(b) Be sure you have your own key.
(c) Better hope you are.
(d) I won't wait up.
4. What does Glenna tell Blair about her magic when they begin talking?
(a) She is able to control it better.
(b) It seems to be harder to control.
(c) She seems to have more now that they are all together.
(d) It seems more natural.
5. Where does Lilith say she has to go when Davey offers to share his humans with her?
(a) To the wizard.
(b) To check on an old friend.
(c) To get some rest.
(d) To see about the troups.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin tell her that he does for a living back home?
2. What do Hoyt and Glenna say they are working on in the way of spells?
3. What is Larkin doing while he and Blair are standing outside the false wall of the entrance to Lilith's cave?
4. Why does Larkin get mad at Blair?
5. What do the sorcerer and the witch pledge as the old man describes it in the prologue?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)