|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the prologue what does the old man say that man needs comfort from?
(a) The simple things.
(b) Knowing that he is not alone.
(c) Each other.
2. What does Larkin change into to go check on Hoyt, Glenna, and Moira as they cast their spell?
(a) A sparrow.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A hawk.
3. What does Moira say that she will do when she gets home?
(a) Say goodbye to those she loves.
(b) Sign her city over to someone to rule.
(c) Ask her people to fight.
(d) Order the city emptied.
4. Why does Blair tell Larkin no when he tries to kiss her again?
(a) That she is not sure and so the answer is no.
(b) It didn't feel right.
(c) Because he will have to go back to his own world.
(d) The burden of being a vampire hunter prevents her from sharing her life.
5. How old does Blair tell Larkin that she was when she learned she was going to be a demon hunter?
(d) From birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moira say about a sorcerer or witch being turned into a vampire?
2. What does Blair do when she first sees Cian in the hallway?
3. What does Larkin tell Blair while they are at the pub?
4. What does Blair say tattoos are?
5. What problem does the group realize while they are making plans to get to the portal that will take them to Geall?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)