|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Larkin explain that the Vampyre's exist in chapter one?
(a) To create more Vampyres.
(b) To rule the world.
(c) To feed off of man.
(d) No one is sure.
2. What does Moira say about a sorcerer or witch being turned into a vampire?
(a) They are protected against it.
(b) There is a prophecy about it.
(c) Vampires don't turn witches or sorcerers.
(d) They loose most or all of their gift when they become a demon.
3. What do the sorcerer and the witch pledge as the old man describes it in the prologue?
(b) To become all powerful.
(c) To destroy humans.
(d) To kill the vampires.
4. What does Larkin pull out of the refrigerator in chapter one?
(a) Ice tea.
(b) A Coke.
5. In chapter five what does Blair say is usually needed to put a person in a trance?
(a) A pint of their blood.
(b) A personal item.
(c) For them to have been bitten.
(d) Physical contact with the person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
2. What did Blair's father tell her when she asked if she meant anything to him?
3. What does the old man NOT say about the scene of the dawn after the first battle as he explains it to the children in the prologue?
4. In Chapter 2 who says that they will be in charge of the fire?
5. What is the title of the leader of the vampire army?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)