|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin do to the van the vampires have driven to the house?
(a) Pops the wheels.
(b) Takes the keys.
(c) Tips it over.
(d) Crushes the top.
2. What does Blair say tattoos are?
(a) Something to make you feel unique.
(b) An act of rebellion.
(c) A personal statement.
(d) A way to find yourself.
3. Why does Blair tell Larkin no when he tries to kiss her again?
(a) It didn't feel right.
(b) That she is not sure and so the answer is no.
(c) The burden of being a vampire hunter prevents her from sharing her life.
(d) Because he will have to go back to his own world.
4. What does Larkin explain when Blair says that she thought he was mad at her?
(a) He was not mad, simply confused.
(b) He is mad about her.
(c) He could never be mad at her.
(d) She is frustrating.
5. In chapter one what does Larkin say there had been glory in?
(a) That most of his men still lived.
(b) He can find nothing for there to be glory in.
(c) That so many demons had fallen.
(d) That he was preparing a trap for the demons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Glenna say she was dreaming of when Cian woke her?
2. What does Larkin notice about the fire behind the wizard in Lilith's cave?
3. What does the old man realize the young boy is imagining in the prologue when the boy talks of the defeat of the vampires?
4. What does Larkin change into as he escapes the caves?
5. What does Blair say when Moira offers to shoot at the vampires at the edge of the trees?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)