|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many worlds are there as it is explained in the prologue?
(a) Only three.
(b) One for each living person.
(c) They cannot be counted.
(d) Just one.
2. What does Larkin tell Blair while they are at the pub?
(a) That she reminds him of his mother.
(b) That he used to dream of her.
(c) That she smells nice.
(d) That she doesn't have to be jealous.
3. What does Larkin change into as he leaves?
(a) A dragon.
(b) A bear.
(c) A hawk.
(d) A horse.
4. Why does Larkin tell Blair to not let him go when they go to town?
(a) He might get lost.
(b) He can feel Lilith close by.
(c) She might need him to lift something heavy.
(d) He has a fear of strange places.
5. How old does Blair tell Larkin that she was when she learned she was going to be a demon hunter?
(d) From birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair say it would be if someone tried to rescue the people in the vampire caves?
2. What does Blair say when Moira offers to shoot at the vampires at the edge of the trees?
3. What does Blair say about frustration?
4. What does Larkin do to the van the vampires have driven to the house?
5. What power does Larkin have?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)