|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Blair's father tell her when she asked if she meant anything to him?
(a) No one meant anything to him.
(b) She was the only thing he loved.
(c) She was his legacy.
2. How old does Blair tell Larkin that she was when she learned she was going to be a demon hunter?
(c) From birth.
3. What does Cian tell Glenna that the stake is that he puts on the counter?
(a) A present for Lilith.
(b) A peace offering from Blair.
(c) A toothpick.
(d) A friendly reminder.
4. When the old man is searching for the right words in the prologue what does he do?
(a) Sips his wine.
(b) Takes a bite of soup.
(c) Scratches his beared.
(d) Stirs the fire.
5. What does Larkin say about the spot where he and Blair are standing?
(a) It must be bad when foul weather comes.
(b) It would be a fine place for a battle.
(c) It would make a pretty place to build a home.
(d) It would be a lovely place to nap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair say killing the vampire she had known taught her as she describes it to Larkin?
2. What does Larkin pull out of the refrigerator in chapter one?
3. What does Cian say when Hoyt says they will be back before sunset in Chapter 2?
4. What does Glenna ask Cian to do?
5. In Chapter 1 what does Blair tell Glenna when Glenna asks how they did in the battle with the vampires?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)