|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the old man is searching for the right words in the prologue what does he do?
(a) Sips his wine.
(b) Scratches his beared.
(c) Stirs the fire.
(d) Takes a bite of soup.
2. What does the old man say would happen if the six heroes had been defeated as he explains it in the prologue?
(a) Men would be changed into demons.
(b) The worlds would be destroyed.
(c) He isn't sure, maybe nothing.
(d) The worlds would be changed.
3. What does Glenna tell Blair about her magic when they begin talking?
(a) She seems to have more now that they are all together.
(b) It seems more natural.
(c) She is able to control it better.
(d) It seems to be harder to control.
4. What is Larkin doing while he and Blair are standing outside the false wall of the entrance to Lilith's cave?
5. What do Blair and Larkin agree on when they get back home?
(a) That they must go back to the caves.
(b) That they have to limit the magic used.
(c) That they need to go talk to the humans that Glenna saved.
(d) That they need to stay away from Lilith's cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason is it said that the warrior came to join the brother and the friend?
2. What does Blair say about frustration?
3. What does Glenna ask Cian to do?
4. In the prologue what does the old man say that man needs comfort from?
5. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)