|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man NOT say about the scene of the dawn after the first battle as he explains it to the children in the prologue?
(a) The ground was scorched.
(b) The air was thick with blood and tears.
(c) The mourning doves cooed.
(d) The rain had washed away the blood.
2. What do Glenna and Hoyt tell the others they can expect to find in the vampire caves?
(b) People in cages like cattle.
(c) Dead animal bodies and booby traps.
3. Why does Larkin explain that the Vampyre's exist in chapter one?
(a) To feed off of man.
(b) To rule the world.
(c) No one is sure.
(d) To create more Vampyres.
4. What does Cian say when Hoyt says they will be back before sunset in Chapter 2?
(a) I won't wait up.
(b) Better hope you are.
(c) Be sure you have your own key.
(d) I don't care when you get back.
5. In the prologue what does the old man say that man needs comfort from?
(a) The simple things.
(c) Each other.
(d) Knowing that he is not alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Blair's father tell her when she asked if she meant anything to him?
2. What does Glenna ask Cian to do?
3. What does Larkin tell her that he does for a living back home?
4. How does Glenna say that she knew where to send the people that they saved from Lilith?
5. What animal had Larkin been in the shape of in the battle as described in chapter one?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)