|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man realize the young boy is imagining in the prologue when the boy talks of the defeat of the vampires?
(a) What the battle would be like if it happened now.
(b) How wonderful it would have bene to be there.
(c) Himself destroying a vampire.
(d) The battle from above.
2. When the old man is searching for the right words in the prologue what does he do?
(a) Sips his wine.
(b) Stirs the fire.
(c) Scratches his beared.
(d) Takes a bite of soup.
3. What does Blair yell at Larkin while they are battling the enemy?
(a) Lion's jaw.
(b) Bear claw.
(c) Run away you idiot.
(d) Eagle's eye.
4. What does Larkin say about Blair's tattoo?
(a) It says she is a savior of men.
(b) It is the mark of royalty.
(c) It means that she is beautiful and brave.
(d) It is the mark of the defenders.
5. What do the sorcerer and the witch pledge as the old man describes it in the prologue?
(a) To become all powerful.
(c) To destroy humans.
(d) To kill the vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2 who says that they will be in charge of the fire?
2. What does Blair say about frustration?
3. What does Blair say it would be if someone tried to rescue the people in the vampire caves?
4. Why does Blair tell Larkin no when he tries to kiss her again?
5. What does Blair say killing the vampire she had known taught her as she describes it to Larkin?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)