|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Blair know about vampire bites?
(a) She was bitten when she was eighteen.
(b) She has watched them feed before.
(c) Her father gave her detailed information on vampires.
(d) She talked to survivors.
2. What does Blair say it would be if someone tried to rescue the people in the vampire caves?
(a) Not possible because the people are under vampire spells.
(b) A suicide mission.
(c) Impossible without the help of a vampire.
(d) Not necessary since the people are there voluntary.
3. What does Glenna say about the heart of a champion?
(a) It is harder to get to.
(b) It is usually very large.
(c) Sometimes it is tender.
(d) It cann't be hidden away.
4. What did Jeremy tell Blair when she tried to give him her engagement ring back?
(a) She had better keep it, it was the only thing he was leaving.
(b) He gave it to her and it was hers.
(c) He didn't want anything she had touched.
(d) It was fake any way.
5. What does Blair say the creatures were that she and Larkin fought outside the cave?
(c) She is not sure.
(d) Human servants that work to earn the right to be vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair say tattoos are?
2. What does the old man realize the young boy is imagining in the prologue when the boy talks of the defeat of the vampires?
3. What does Blair say killing the vampire she had known taught her as she describes it to Larkin?
4. When the old man is searching for the right words in the prologue what does he do?
5. In chapter one what does Larkin say there had been glory in?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)