|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the old man is searching for the right words in the prologue what does he do?
(a) Scratches his beared.
(b) Takes a bite of soup.
(c) Stirs the fire.
(d) Sips his wine.
2. How many worlds are there as it is explained in the prologue?
(a) Only three.
(b) Just one.
(c) They cannot be counted.
(d) One for each living person.
3. How does Glenna say that she knew where to send the people that they saved from Lilith?
(a) One of the people had been from the hospital.
(b) It was Hoyt that knew.
(c) She used to work at the local hospital.
(d) Glenna had a map.
4. Why does Larkin limp in chapter one?
(a) He has an ingrown toenail.
(b) His foot had a sword driven through it.
(c) He was thrown off his horse.
(d) An arrow had struck him in the thigh durring battle.
5. What did Jeremy tell Blair when she tried to give him her engagement ring back?
(a) He gave it to her and it was hers.
(b) He didn't want anything she had touched.
(c) It was fake any way.
(d) She had better keep it, it was the only thing he was leaving.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2 who says that they will be in charge of the fire?
2. How many people does Glenna say that they were able to get out of Lilith's caves?
3. What did Blair's father tell her when she asked if she meant anything to him?
4. What power does Larkin have?
5. How does Blair know about vampire bites?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)