|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Glenna and Hoyt tell the others they can expect to find in the vampire caves?
(b) People in cages like cattle.
(c) Dead animal bodies and booby traps.
2. What does Blair say killing the vampire she had known taught her as she describes it to Larkin?
(a) You can't save everyone.
(b) One mistake can cost you your life.
(c) Kill them before they kill you.
(d) Once someone is turned, they are no longer the person you loved.
3. What does Blair say it would be if someone tried to rescue the people in the vampire caves?
(a) A suicide mission.
(b) Not necessary since the people are there voluntary.
(c) Not possible because the people are under vampire spells.
(d) Impossible without the help of a vampire.
4. Why does Larkin limp in chapter one?
(a) He was thrown off his horse.
(b) His foot had a sword driven through it.
(c) He has an ingrown toenail.
(d) An arrow had struck him in the thigh durring battle.
5. What does Blair say about frustration?
(a) It will give her an edge.
(b) It makes her easier to live with.
(c) It doesn't compare to the high from killing vampires.
(d) She is used to frustration.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man realize the young boy is imagining in the prologue when the boy talks of the defeat of the vampires?
2. What does Blair tell Larkin about a vampire bite?
3. What does Cian ask Hoyt to pick up for him in Chapter 2?
4. What does Cian tell Glenna that the stake is that he puts on the counter?
5. What is Larkin doing while he and Blair are standing outside the false wall of the entrance to Lilith's cave?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)