|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Larkin explain that the Vampyre's exist in chapter one?
(a) To rule the world.
(b) No one is sure.
(c) To feed off of man.
(d) To create more Vampyres.
2. What is Larkin doing while he and Blair are standing outside the false wall of the entrance to Lilith's cave?
3. What does Cian ask Hoyt to pick up for him in Chapter 2?
(a) Pig's blood.
(b) Chicken's blood.
(c) A volunteer from the vampire clinic.
4. What does Blair say it would be if someone tried to rescue the people in the vampire caves?
(a) Not possible because the people are under vampire spells.
(b) Not necessary since the people are there voluntary.
(c) Impossible without the help of a vampire.
(d) A suicide mission.
5. What does Blair say about frustration?
(a) It doesn't compare to the high from killing vampires.
(b) It will give her an edge.
(c) It makes her easier to live with.
(d) She is used to frustration.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Glenna ask Cian to do?
2. Why does Larkin limp in chapter one?
3. What does the old man say would happen if the six heroes had been defeated as he explains it in the prologue?
4. What does the old man NOT say about the scene of the dawn after the first battle as he explains it to the children in the prologue?
5. What does Cian tell Glenna that the stake is that he puts on the counter?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)