|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair NOT pack in as they get ready to leave the house?
(a) Butcher knives.
2. What animal had Larkin been in the shape of in the battle as described in chapter one?
(a) A shark.
(b) A horse.
(c) A bear.
(d) A dragon.
3. What does Glenna say she was dreaming of when Cian woke her?
(a) The people she couldn't save.
(b) Her mother.
(d) A voice she has never heard.
4. What reason is it said that the warrior came to join the brother and the friend?
(a) To fight to save the worlds.
(b) To find God.
(c) To find love.
(d) Because of an ancient prophecy.
5. In the prologue what does the old man say that man needs comfort from?
(a) Each other.
(c) The simple things.
(d) Knowing that he is not alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cian say when Hoyt says they will be back before sunset in Chapter 2?
2. What does Larkin say about the spot where he and Blair are standing?
3. What do Blair and Larkin agree on when they get back home?
4. What suddenly happens that allows the vampires to begin coming out of the cave?
5. What does Blair tell Larkin about the next battle that is going to happen while they are talking in Chapter 1?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)