|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say about frustration?
(a) She is used to frustration.
(b) It doesn't compare to the high from killing vampires.
(c) It will give her an edge.
(d) It makes her easier to live with.
2. What is Larkin doing while he and Blair are standing outside the false wall of the entrance to Lilith's cave?
3. What does Moira say about a sorcerer or witch being turned into a vampire?
(a) They loose most or all of their gift when they become a demon.
(b) There is a prophecy about it.
(c) Vampires don't turn witches or sorcerers.
(d) They are protected against it.
4. What do Hoyt and Glenna say they are working on in the way of spells?
(a) Finding ancient artifacts to use in battle.
(b) A way to keep vampires from coming onto the property.
(c) Finding out how Lilith's false wall works.
(d) A way to allow Cian to go out in the sunlight.
5. What does Blair want to think about trying to use as an advantage in the coming battle?
(a) The fire from the volcanos.
(b) Other wizards.
(c) The other dragons.
(d) Other warriors from the other worlds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Blair and Larkin agree on when they get back home?
2. What does Blair say to Larkin as Moira first calls her to the field in chapter sixteen when the vampires are brought out?
3. What does Larkin ask of Blair?
4. Why does Larkin tell Blair that they will win?
5. What does Larkin say some people explain is the reason that the water at Faerie Falls is so warm?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)