|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Glenna ask Cian to do?
(a) Spend time with Hoyt.
(b) Take tea to Moira.
(c) Go find Larkin.
(d) Go talk to Moira.
2. What animal had Larkin been in the shape of in the battle as described in chapter one?
(a) A shark.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A horse.
(d) A bear.
3. What does Blair say about coming to Geall?
(a) It is more than she could have imagined.
(b) It feels like the end of a journey coming home.
(c) It seems like she stepped into a book.
(d) She feels she has dreamed of this place before.
4. What does Larkin tell Blair he wants to do with her?
(a) Go watch a movie.
(b) Take her to dinner.
(c) Go for a walk.
(d) Go to a pub.
5. What does Larkin do when Blair jokes that he might stick in the form of a four-legged animal?
(a) Blows snot on her.
(b) Kicks her.
(c) Sits on her.
(d) Licks her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair think when Larkin says that she cannot be scared of something as simple as a kiss?
2. What shocks Blair and Glenna when they arrive in Geall?
3. What do Hoyt and Glenna say they are working on in the way of spells?
4. What does Blair tell Larkin about the holy water they are going to use on his wound?
5. Why does Moira call Blair to come see her?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)