|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two weapons does Blair tell the men are most effective against vampires?
(a) Fire and steel.
(b) Steel and wood.
(c) Magic and faith.
(d) Wood and fire.
2. What does Blair say when Moira offers to shoot at the vampires at the edge of the trees?
(a) Let them think they are hid.
(b) It will let them know they are not sleeping.
(c) Only wound it.
(d) Be sure to kill them.
3. What does Riddock say concerns him about letting Blair, Hoyt, Glenna, and Cian take charge of the military?
(a) They were sent by the goddess.
(b) They have a prophecy about the vampires.
(c) They have strict chain of command set up.
(d) They are not Geallian.
4. What does Cian say when Moira warns him not to speak of her mother when she confronts him?
(a) Then stop using her.
(b) Someone has to.
(c) I didn't kill her.
(d) You didn't kill her.
5. What do Blair and Larkin agree on when they get back home?
(a) That they need to stay away from Lilith's cave.
(b) That they need to go talk to the humans that Glenna saved.
(c) That they have to limit the magic used.
(d) That they must go back to the caves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Larkin explain that the Vampyre's exist in chapter one?
2. What does Cian say separates him and Blair from the others?
3. What does Blair think when Larkin says that she cannot be scared of something as simple as a kiss?
4. When Larkin and Blair get to the pub what does she ask him about his charm?
5. What does Glenna say about the heart of a champion?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)