|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say killing the vampire she had known taught her as she describes it to Larkin?
(a) You can't save everyone.
(b) Kill them before they kill you.
(c) One mistake can cost you your life.
(d) Once someone is turned, they are no longer the person you loved.
2. Why does Larkin know how to handle a sword?
(a) He had trained to be a knight.
(b) His brother, a knight, had trained him.
(c) His father had known of Larkin's destiny.
(d) He plays in games and tournaments.
3. What does Blair say to the vampires when they ride up on her?
(a) Her horse got a stone.
(b) Her horse fell.
(c) She rode him too far and he seems to be tired.
(d) The horse is old and not very steady.
4. What does Glenna say about the heart of a champion?
(a) It is harder to get to.
(b) It is usually very large.
(c) It cann't be hidden away.
(d) Sometimes it is tender.
5. What does Blair say when Moira offers to shoot at the vampires at the edge of the trees?
(a) Only wound it.
(b) Let them think they are hid.
(c) Be sure to kill them.
(d) It will let them know they are not sleeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moira say about the Dance?
2. In chapter five what does Blair say is usually needed to put a person in a trance?
3. What does Cian say that Lilith will do if she catches Larkin?
4. In Chapter 2 who says that they will be in charge of the fire?
5. What makes Blair run upstairs?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)