|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say that Glenna's tattoo is of?
(a) A rose.
(b) A cross.
(c) A latin spell.
(d) A pentagram.
2. What does Larkin say he will do with Blair when they get to Geall?
(a) Show her his father's farm.
(b) Take her on a picnic.
(c) Introduce her to the rest of his family.
(d) Take her to a dance.
3. What does Morrigan tell Blair will happen in one week?
(a) Lilith will be ready to meet them.
(b) They will have to leave Cian behind.
(c) They will go to Geall.
(d) They must take a day and simply rest, with no training.
4. What does Blair say to Larkin as Moira first calls her to the field in chapter sixteen when the vampires are brought out?
(a) It will be over soon.
(b) I don't have any choice.
(d) Forgive me.
5. What two weapons does Blair tell the men are most effective against vampires?
(a) Magic and faith.
(b) Fire and steel.
(c) Wood and fire.
(d) Steel and wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Larkin and Blair get to the pub what does she ask him about his charm?
2. What does Moira tell the crowd she is going to do?
3. What does Glenna give Blair?
4. What does Blair do after Larkin asks her if her solution is to threaten, push, and shove?
5. What animal had Larkin been in the shape of in the battle as described in chapter one?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)