|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moira say about a sorcerer or witch being turned into a vampire?
(a) Vampires don't turn witches or sorcerers.
(b) They loose most or all of their gift when they become a demon.
(c) They are protected against it.
(d) There is a prophecy about it.
2. In chapter one what does Larkin say there had been glory in?
(a) That so many demons had fallen.
(b) He can find nothing for there to be glory in.
(c) That he was preparing a trap for the demons.
(d) That most of his men still lived.
3. How does Blair know about vampire bites?
(a) She was bitten when she was eighteen.
(b) She talked to survivors.
(c) Her father gave her detailed information on vampires.
(d) She has watched them feed before.
4. What is the first thing that Larkin convinces Blair to buy him in the shops in town?
(b) A coat.
(c) A root beer float.
(d) Stick candy.
5. Why does Larkin limp in chapter one?
(a) He was thrown off his horse.
(b) An arrow had struck him in the thigh durring battle.
(c) He has an ingrown toenail.
(d) His foot had a sword driven through it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair say about frustration?
2. What does Larkin tell Blair while they are at the pub?
3. What does Blair think when Larkin says that she cannot be scared of something as simple as a kiss?
4. In Chapter 2 who says that they will be in charge of the fire?
5. What does Larkin change into to go check on Hoyt, Glenna, and Moira as they cast their spell?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)