|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say killing the vampire she had known taught her as she describes it to Larkin?
(a) One mistake can cost you your life.
(b) You can't save everyone.
(c) Once someone is turned, they are no longer the person you loved.
(d) Kill them before they kill you.
2. What does Cian tell Glenna that the stake is that he puts on the counter?
(a) A friendly reminder.
(b) A peace offering from Blair.
(c) A present for Lilith.
(d) A toothpick.
3. What does Larkin point out about the way that they were controlled in their sleep?
(a) It is only happening to the females.
(b) There was a magical taint on all of them.
(c) They were exhausted, not merly resting.
(d) They had all been in close proximity with Lilith that day.
4. What does Cian say when Hoyt says they will be back before sunset in Chapter 2?
(a) Better hope you are.
(b) I won't wait up.
(c) Be sure you have your own key.
(d) I don't care when you get back.
5. What does Glenna tell Blair about her magic when they begin talking?
(a) She is able to control it better.
(b) It seems more natural.
(c) She seems to have more now that they are all together.
(d) It seems to be harder to control.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Larkin doing while he and Blair are standing outside the false wall of the entrance to Lilith's cave?
2. What does Glenna say she was dreaming of when Cian woke her?
3. What does Blair say the creatures were that she and Larkin fought outside the cave?
4. How does Blair know about vampire bites?
5. What suddenly happens that allows the vampires to begin coming out of the cave?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)