|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say that Glenna's tattoo is of?
(a) A latin spell.
(b) A cross.
(c) A rose.
(d) A pentagram.
2. What does Larkin tell Blair while they are at the pub?
(a) That he used to dream of her.
(b) That she doesn't have to be jealous.
(c) That she reminds him of his mother.
(d) That she smells nice.
3. Why does Larkin tell Blair to not let him go when they go to town?
(a) He might get lost.
(b) He has a fear of strange places.
(c) She might need him to lift something heavy.
(d) He can feel Lilith close by.
4. Why does Larkin know how to handle a sword?
(a) He plays in games and tournaments.
(b) His father had known of Larkin's destiny.
(c) He had trained to be a knight.
(d) His brother, a knight, had trained him.
5. In chapter five what does Blair say is usually needed to put a person in a trance?
(a) A personal item.
(b) Physical contact with the person.
(c) A pint of their blood.
(d) For them to have been bitten.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter one what does Larkin say there had been glory in?
2. Why does Larkin explain that the Vampyre's exist in chapter one?
3. What is Blair that allows her to heal faster than humans?
4. What did Blair's father tell her when she asked if she meant anything to him?
5. What does Larkin tell her that he does for a living back home?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)