|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter one what does Larkin say there had been glory in?
(a) He can find nothing for there to be glory in.
(b) That so many demons had fallen.
(c) That most of his men still lived.
(d) That he was preparing a trap for the demons.
2. What animal had Larkin been in the shape of in the battle as described in chapter one?
(a) A horse.
(b) A bear.
(c) A shark.
(d) A dragon.
3. What does Larkin say about Blair's tattoo?
(a) It says she is a savior of men.
(b) It is the mark of the defenders.
(c) It means that she is beautiful and brave.
(d) It is the mark of royalty.
4. What does Blair say about frustration?
(a) It doesn't compare to the high from killing vampires.
(b) She is used to frustration.
(c) It makes her easier to live with.
(d) It will give her an edge.
5. What does Glenna ask Cian to do?
(a) Go find Larkin.
(b) Spend time with Hoyt.
(c) Go talk to Moira.
(d) Take tea to Moira.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cian tell Glenna that the stake is that he puts on the counter?
2. What does Larkin pull out of the refrigerator in chapter one?
3. What does Glenna say she was dreaming of when Cian woke her?
4. How many people does Glenna say that they were able to get out of Lilith's caves?
5. How does Glenna say that she knew where to send the people that they saved from Lilith?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)