|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say it would be if someone tried to rescue the people in the vampire caves?
(a) Not possible because the people are under vampire spells.
(b) Impossible without the help of a vampire.
(c) A suicide mission.
(d) Not necessary since the people are there voluntary.
2. What do Hoyt and Glenna say they are working on in the way of spells?
(a) A way to allow Cian to go out in the sunlight.
(b) Finding ancient artifacts to use in battle.
(c) Finding out how Lilith's false wall works.
(d) A way to keep vampires from coming onto the property.
3. Why does Larkin get mad at Blair?
(a) He doesn't want her to demean herself.
(b) She refused to go dancing with him.
(c) She makes him leave the pub.
(d) He feels she has called him a liar.
4. How many people does Glenna say that they were able to get out of Lilith's caves?
(a) They are not sure.
(c) All that were alive and not mad.
5. What does Cian ask Hoyt to pick up for him in Chapter 2?
(a) Chicken's blood.
(c) A volunteer from the vampire clinic.
(d) Pig's blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Larkin and Blair get to the pub what does she ask him about his charm?
2. In chapter one what does Larkin say there had been glory in?
3. What does Blair say that she will do if they are still alive in November?
4. What does Larkin pull out of the refrigerator in chapter one?
5. What power does Larkin have?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)