|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin pull out of the refrigerator in chapter one?
(b) A Coke.
(d) Ice tea.
2. What does Blair say about frustration?
(a) It doesn't compare to the high from killing vampires.
(b) It will give her an edge.
(c) She is used to frustration.
(d) It makes her easier to live with.
3. When Larkin and Blair get to the pub what does she ask him about his charm?
(a) How many women he has hurt with it.
(b) If he even has to turn it on.
(c) If someone taught him.
(d) If he ever gets tired of using it.
4. What does Blair say that Glenna's tattoo is of?
(a) A pentagram.
(b) A latin spell.
(c) A rose.
(d) A cross.
5. What animal had Larkin been in the shape of in the battle as described in chapter one?
(a) A horse.
(b) A bear.
(c) A shark.
(d) A dragon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair say the creatures were that she and Larkin fought outside the cave?
2. What does Cian tell Glenna that the stake is that he puts on the counter?
3. Why does Blair tell Larkin no when he tries to kiss her again?
4. Why does Larkin limp in chapter one?
5. How does Blair know about vampire bites?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)