|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing that Larkin convinces Blair to buy him in the shops in town?
(b) A coat.
(c) A root beer float.
(d) Stick candy.
2. What makes Blair run upstairs?
(a) The smell of something burning.
(b) Someone screaming.
(c) Someone calling her name.
(d) The sound of music.
3. What does Blair say to the vampires when they ride up on her?
(a) Her horse fell.
(b) She rode him too far and he seems to be tired.
(c) Her horse got a stone.
(d) The horse is old and not very steady.
4. When Larkin and Blair get to the pub what does she ask him about his charm?
(a) If he ever gets tired of using it.
(b) If he even has to turn it on.
(c) If someone taught him.
(d) How many women he has hurt with it.
5. Why does Larkin tell Blair to not let him go when they go to town?
(a) He has a fear of strange places.
(b) She might need him to lift something heavy.
(c) He might get lost.
(d) He can feel Lilith close by.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moira say will happen to the vampires that Blair brought back?
2. What does Blair tell Glenna when she is asking what is essential in Glenna's trunk?
3. What does Glenna give Blair?
4. What does Lora have as a present for Blair?
5. What does Blair say may be the reason Lilith hasn't attacked?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)