|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin tell Blair she is?
(b) Nothing that could be douplicated.
(c) An angel.
(d) A warrior.
2. What does Moira say about a sorcerer or witch being turned into a vampire?
(a) They are protected against it.
(b) Vampires don't turn witches or sorcerers.
(c) They loose most or all of their gift when they become a demon.
(d) There is a prophecy about it.
3. In chapter five what does Blair say is usually needed to put a person in a trance?
(a) A pint of their blood.
(b) A personal item.
(c) For them to have been bitten.
(d) Physical contact with the person.
4. What does Larkin tell Blair while they are at the pub?
(a) That she doesn't have to be jealous.
(b) That she reminds him of his mother.
(c) That she smells nice.
(d) That he used to dream of her.
5. What does Blair say about Moira after Moira has left?
(a) Moira looks ill.
(b) Moira is not ready to be a queen.
(c) Moira needs some help.
(d) Moira is looking like a queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair do after Larkin asks her if her solution is to threaten, push, and shove?
2. What does Blair say that she will do if they are still alive in November?
3. Why are Blair and the others stuck in the house for so many days?
4. How do Moira and Larkin get back to the woods?
5. Why does Larkin get mad at Blair?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)