|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing that Larkin convinces Blair to buy him in the shops in town?
(a) A coat.
(b) A root beer float.
(d) Stick candy.
2. What do Larkin and Blair go back out in the woods for?
(a) To be alone.
(b) To bury the dead.
(c) To look for more vampires.
(d) To bathe in the river.
3. Why does Larkin get mad at Blair?
(a) She makes him leave the pub.
(b) He doesn't want her to demean herself.
(c) He feels she has called him a liar.
(d) She refused to go dancing with him.
4. Why are Blair and the others stuck in the house for so many days?
(b) Hoyt and Glenna are working on spells for them.
(c) They have set up barriers.
(d) There are vampire and half-vampires waiting to ambush them.
5. What does Larkin point out about the way that they were controlled in their sleep?
(a) There was a magical taint on all of them.
(b) It is only happening to the females.
(c) They had all been in close proximity with Lilith that day.
(d) They were exhausted, not merly resting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Glenna give Blair?
2. What do Hoyt and Glenna say they are working on in the way of spells?
3. When Larkin and Blair get to the pub what does she ask him about his charm?
4. What does Blair tell Glenna when she is asking what is essential in Glenna's trunk?
5. Why does Larkin tell Blair to not let him go when they go to town?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)