|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Larkin and Blair get to the pub what does she ask him about his charm?
(a) How many women he has hurt with it.
(b) If someone taught him.
(c) If he even has to turn it on.
(d) If he ever gets tired of using it.
2. What does Moira say about a sorcerer or witch being turned into a vampire?
(a) They are protected against it.
(b) Vampires don't turn witches or sorcerers.
(c) They loose most or all of their gift when they become a demon.
(d) There is a prophecy about it.
3. What does Blair do after Larkin asks her if her solution is to threaten, push, and shove?
(a) She begins crying.
(b) She hits him in the face.
(c) She walks out of the room.
(d) She throws him out of her room.
4. Why does Larkin tell Blair to not let him go when they go to town?
(a) He has a fear of strange places.
(b) He can feel Lilith close by.
(c) He might get lost.
(d) She might need him to lift something heavy.
5. What does Lora have as a present for Blair?
(a) Her father.
(d) Her aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Larkin get mad at Blair?
2. In chapter five what does Blair say is usually needed to put a person in a trance?
3. What does Larkin point out about the way that they were controlled in their sleep?
4. What makes Blair run upstairs?
5. What does Blair say about Moira after Moira has left?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)