|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair tell Glenna when she is asking what is essential in Glenna's trunk?
(a) They cannot take the ugly trunk.
(b) They have to go in lean and mobile.
(c) The horse cannot carry the trunk.
(d) Glenna will have to bring a car just for the luggage.
2. Why does Larkin tell Blair to not let him go when they go to town?
(a) She might need him to lift something heavy.
(b) He might get lost.
(c) He can feel Lilith close by.
(d) He has a fear of strange places.
3. What does Blair say that she will do if they are still alive in November?
(a) An Irish jig.
(b) Cook Larkin a feast.
(c) Naked cartwheels.
(d) Take Larkin to Chicago.
4. What do Hoyt and Glenna say they are working on in the way of spells?
(a) Finding ancient artifacts to use in battle.
(b) A way to allow Cian to go out in the sunlight.
(c) Finding out how Lilith's false wall works.
(d) A way to keep vampires from coming onto the property.
5. What does Blair do after Larkin asks her if her solution is to threaten, push, and shove?
(a) She walks out of the room.
(b) She throws him out of her room.
(c) She begins crying.
(d) She hits him in the face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lora have as a present for Blair?
2. What does Moira say about a sorcerer or witch being turned into a vampire?
3. What does Blair say may be the reason Lilith hasn't attacked?
4. Why are Blair and the others stuck in the house for so many days?
5. What does Glenna give Blair?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)