|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin point out about the way that they were controlled in their sleep?
(a) There was a magical taint on all of them.
(b) They had all been in close proximity with Lilith that day.
(c) They were exhausted, not merly resting.
(d) It is only happening to the females.
2. What does Lora have as a present for Blair?
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her father.
3. Why are Blair and the others stuck in the house for so many days?
(a) There are vampire and half-vampires waiting to ambush them.
(b) They have set up barriers.
(c) Hoyt and Glenna are working on spells for them.
4. What do Larkin and Blair go back out in the woods for?
(a) To look for more vampires.
(b) To be alone.
(c) To bathe in the river.
(d) To bury the dead.
5. Why does Larkin tell Blair to not let him go when they go to town?
(a) He might get lost.
(b) He can feel Lilith close by.
(c) He has a fear of strange places.
(d) She might need him to lift something heavy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Hoyt and Glenna say they are working on in the way of spells?
2. What does Blair do after Larkin asks her if her solution is to threaten, push, and shove?
3. What does Moira say about a sorcerer or witch being turned into a vampire?
4. What does Blair say to the vampires when they ride up on her?
5. What does Blair say that she will do if they are still alive in November?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)