|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin point out about the way that they were controlled in their sleep?
(a) They had all been in close proximity with Lilith that day.
(b) They were exhausted, not merly resting.
(c) There was a magical taint on all of them.
(d) It is only happening to the females.
2. In chapter five what does Blair say is usually needed to put a person in a trance?
(a) For them to have been bitten.
(b) Physical contact with the person.
(c) A personal item.
(d) A pint of their blood.
3. What does Blair tell Glenna when she is asking what is essential in Glenna's trunk?
(a) The horse cannot carry the trunk.
(b) Glenna will have to bring a car just for the luggage.
(c) They have to go in lean and mobile.
(d) They cannot take the ugly trunk.
4. Why are Blair and the others stuck in the house for so many days?
(a) There are vampire and half-vampires waiting to ambush them.
(b) They have set up barriers.
(d) Hoyt and Glenna are working on spells for them.
5. What makes Blair run upstairs?
(a) The sound of music.
(b) Someone screaming.
(c) Someone calling her name.
(d) The smell of something burning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin tell Blair she is?
2. What does Blair say to the vampires when they ride up on her?
3. What does Larkin tell Blair while they are at the pub?
4. Why does Larkin tell Blair to not let him go when they go to town?
5. What does Blair say may be the reason Lilith hasn't attacked?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)