|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say that she will do if they are still alive in November?
(a) Cook Larkin a feast.
(b) Naked cartwheels.
(c) An Irish jig.
(d) Take Larkin to Chicago.
2. Why does Larkin get mad at Blair?
(a) She refused to go dancing with him.
(b) He feels she has called him a liar.
(c) She makes him leave the pub.
(d) He doesn't want her to demean herself.
3. Why are Blair and the others stuck in the house for so many days?
(a) There are vampire and half-vampires waiting to ambush them.
(c) Hoyt and Glenna are working on spells for them.
(d) They have set up barriers.
4. What does Blair say to the vampires when they ride up on her?
(a) The horse is old and not very steady.
(b) Her horse got a stone.
(c) Her horse fell.
(d) She rode him too far and he seems to be tired.
5. What do Larkin and Blair go back out in the woods for?
(a) To look for more vampires.
(b) To bathe in the river.
(c) To be alone.
(d) To bury the dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Larkin and Blair get to the pub what does she ask him about his charm?
2. What does Moira say will happen to the vampires that Blair brought back?
3. What makes Blair run upstairs?
4. What is the first thing that Larkin convinces Blair to buy him in the shops in town?
5. What does Blair say may be the reason Lilith hasn't attacked?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)