|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moira say about a sorcerer or witch being turned into a vampire?
(a) They loose most or all of their gift when they become a demon.
(b) They are protected against it.
(c) There is a prophecy about it.
(d) Vampires don't turn witches or sorcerers.
2. How many vampires is Blair able to capture in the woods?
3. What does Blair say that she will do if they are still alive in November?
(a) An Irish jig.
(b) Take Larkin to Chicago.
(c) Cook Larkin a feast.
(d) Naked cartwheels.
4. What does Larkin point out about the way that they were controlled in their sleep?
(a) They had all been in close proximity with Lilith that day.
(b) They were exhausted, not merly resting.
(c) There was a magical taint on all of them.
(d) It is only happening to the females.
5. What does Larkin tell Blair while they are at the pub?
(a) That she doesn't have to be jealous.
(b) That she smells nice.
(c) That he used to dream of her.
(d) That she reminds him of his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Larkin and Blair get to the pub what does she ask him about his charm?
2. In chapter five what does Blair say is usually needed to put a person in a trance?
3. What does Moira say will happen to the vampires that Blair brought back?
4. Why does Larkin tell Blair to not let him go when they go to town?
5. What does Blair say about Moira after Moira has left?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)