|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say that she will do if they are still alive in November?
(a) Naked cartwheels.
(b) An Irish jig.
(c) Take Larkin to Chicago.
(d) Cook Larkin a feast.
2. What does Lora have as a present for Blair?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her aunt.
3. What does Larkin tell Blair while they are at the pub?
(a) That she smells nice.
(b) That she doesn't have to be jealous.
(c) That she reminds him of his mother.
(d) That he used to dream of her.
4. What makes Blair run upstairs?
(a) The smell of something burning.
(b) The sound of music.
(c) Someone screaming.
(d) Someone calling her name.
5. What do Hoyt and Glenna say they are working on in the way of spells?
(a) Finding out how Lilith's false wall works.
(b) A way to keep vampires from coming onto the property.
(c) A way to allow Cian to go out in the sunlight.
(d) Finding ancient artifacts to use in battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair tell Glenna when she is asking what is essential in Glenna's trunk?
2. What is the first thing that Larkin convinces Blair to buy him in the shops in town?
3. Why does Larkin tell Blair to not let him go when they go to town?
4. What do Larkin and Blair go back out in the woods for?
5. What does Larkin point out about the way that they were controlled in their sleep?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)