|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin point out about the way that they were controlled in their sleep?
(a) They had all been in close proximity with Lilith that day.
(b) They were exhausted, not merly resting.
(c) It is only happening to the females.
(d) There was a magical taint on all of them.
2. What does Moira say about a sorcerer or witch being turned into a vampire?
(a) They are protected against it.
(b) There is a prophecy about it.
(c) Vampires don't turn witches or sorcerers.
(d) They loose most or all of their gift when they become a demon.
3. Why are Blair and the others stuck in the house for so many days?
(a) They have set up barriers.
(b) There are vampire and half-vampires waiting to ambush them.
(c) Hoyt and Glenna are working on spells for them.
4. What does Blair tell Glenna when she is asking what is essential in Glenna's trunk?
(a) Glenna will have to bring a car just for the luggage.
(b) They cannot take the ugly trunk.
(c) The horse cannot carry the trunk.
(d) They have to go in lean and mobile.
5. How many vampires is Blair able to capture in the woods?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair say to the vampires when they ride up on her?
2. What does Glenna give Blair?
3. In chapter five what does Blair say is usually needed to put a person in a trance?
4. How do Moira and Larkin get back to the woods?
5. What does Blair say that she will do if they are still alive in November?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)