|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin tell Blair while they are at the pub?
(a) That she doesn't have to be jealous.
(b) That she smells nice.
(c) That she reminds him of his mother.
(d) That he used to dream of her.
2. What does Moira say about a sorcerer or witch being turned into a vampire?
(a) They are protected against it.
(b) They loose most or all of their gift when they become a demon.
(c) Vampires don't turn witches or sorcerers.
(d) There is a prophecy about it.
3. In chapter five what does Blair say is usually needed to put a person in a trance?
(a) A personal item.
(b) Physical contact with the person.
(c) A pint of their blood.
(d) For them to have been bitten.
4. Why does Larkin tell Blair to not let him go when they go to town?
(a) He has a fear of strange places.
(b) She might need him to lift something heavy.
(c) He might get lost.
(d) He can feel Lilith close by.
5. What do Larkin and Blair go back out in the woods for?
(a) To look for more vampires.
(b) To bathe in the river.
(c) To bury the dead.
(d) To be alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Blair run upstairs?
2. What is the first thing that Larkin convinces Blair to buy him in the shops in town?
3. What does Blair say may be the reason Lilith hasn't attacked?
4. How many vampires is Blair able to capture in the woods?
5. What does Lora have as a present for Blair?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)