|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say that she will do if they are still alive in November?
(a) Take Larkin to Chicago.
(b) An Irish jig.
(c) Naked cartwheels.
(d) Cook Larkin a feast.
2. What does Moira say about a sorcerer or witch being turned into a vampire?
(a) Vampires don't turn witches or sorcerers.
(b) There is a prophecy about it.
(c) They loose most or all of their gift when they become a demon.
(d) They are protected against it.
3. What makes Blair run upstairs?
(a) Someone screaming.
(b) Someone calling her name.
(c) The smell of something burning.
(d) The sound of music.
4. What do Larkin and Blair go back out in the woods for?
(a) To bathe in the river.
(b) To be alone.
(c) To bury the dead.
(d) To look for more vampires.
5. What does Blair say to the vampires when they ride up on her?
(a) The horse is old and not very steady.
(b) She rode him too far and he seems to be tired.
(c) Her horse got a stone.
(d) Her horse fell.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter five what does Blair say is usually needed to put a person in a trance?
2. How do Moira and Larkin get back to the woods?
3. How many vampires is Blair able to capture in the woods?
4. What does Larkin point out about the way that they were controlled in their sleep?
5. What is the first thing that Larkin convinces Blair to buy him in the shops in town?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)