1. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
(a) Because it is dark.
(b) To hear the rest of the tale.
(c) Because they are scared.
(d) To keep warm.
2. When the old man is searching for the right words in the prologue what does he do?
(a) Sips his wine.
(b) Scratches his beared.
(c) Takes a bite of soup.
(d) Stirs the fire.
3. What does the old man tell the children they now know when he is talking to them in the prologue?
(a) Where people came from
(b) How the vampire came to be.
(c) .How to drive their parents insane.
(d) What started the world turning.
4. What place did the scholar and shifter of shapes come to through the Dance of the Gods?
(b) The New World.
5. What reason is it said that the warrior came to join the brother and the friend?
(a) Because of an ancient prophecy.
(b) To find God.
(c) To fight to save the worlds.
(d) To find love.
This section contains 5,897 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)