1. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
(a) To keep warm.
(b) Because it is dark.
(c) Because they are scared.
(d) To hear the rest of the tale.
2. When the old man is searching for the right words in the prologue what does he do?
(a) Scratches his beared.
(b) Takes a bite of soup.
(c) Stirs the fire.
(d) Sips his wine.
3. What does the old man tell the children they now know when he is talking to them in the prologue?
(a) .How to drive their parents insane.
(b) What started the world turning.
(c) Where people came from
(d) How the vampire came to be.
4. What place did the scholar and shifter of shapes come to through the Dance of the Gods?
(b) The New World.
5. What reason is it said that the warrior came to join the brother and the friend?
(a) To find God.
(b) To find love.
(c) To fight to save the worlds.
(d) Because of an ancient prophecy.
This section contains 5,897 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)