1. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
(a) To hear the rest of the tale.
(b) Because it is dark.
(c) To keep warm.
(d) Because they are scared.
2. When the old man is searching for the right words in the prologue what does he do?
(a) Scratches his beared.
(b) Sips his wine.
(c) Stirs the fire.
(d) Takes a bite of soup.
3. What does the old man tell the children they now know when he is talking to them in the prologue?
(a) .How to drive their parents insane.
(b) How the vampire came to be.
(c) Where people came from
(d) What started the world turning.
4. What place did the scholar and shifter of shapes come to through the Dance of the Gods?
(d) The New World.
5. What reason is it said that the warrior came to join the brother and the friend?
(a) To find love.
(b) To find God.
(c) To fight to save the worlds.
(d) Because of an ancient prophecy.
This section contains 5,897 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)