1) What was the significance of there being six members to the circle? Could the author have chosen another number? Speculate on why she chose six main protagonists.
2) What do each of the members of the Circle bring to the group that is unique?
3) Would you say that the circle is even? Why or why not?
1) Describe Blair's personality.
2) Was it necessary to see how badly both her father and Jeremy had hurt her in the way it was shown? Why or why not?
3) Speculate on what it did to Blair to see Jeremy killed.
1) Compare Hoyt and Cian.
2) Do you feel that Cian is a monster like the other vampires? Why or why not?
3) Why do you think that Cian gave his house to Glenna and Hoyt?
1) Describe Moira.
2) What plots in the story do you feel that Moira is included directly in?
3) Do you feel that Moira...
This section contains 1,032 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)