* The children gather around to listen to the story.
* The old man begins to tell them of the six that fought to save the worlds.
* The children hear of the demons and vampires and how they were slain.
* The old man tells them about the first dawn after the first battle and how the ordinary things were also something that the humans were fighting for.
* Larkin goes out for a morning ride and looks at the battle scene before he goes.
* Blair tells Larkin that it was a good battle but that the next one won't go as well.
* Blair goes to check her e-mail but her father still has not returned her messages.
* Blair tells Glenna that they all lived in the battle that just happened and that is a lot.
* Blair convinces the others to go in daylight to look at Lilith's caves...
This section contains 1,650 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)