• The children gather around to listen to the story.
• The old man begins to tell them of the six that fought to save the worlds.
• The children hear of the demons and vampires and how they were slain.
• The old man tells them about the first dawn after the first battle and how the ordinary things were also something that the humans were fighting for.
• Larkin goes out for a morning ride and looks at the battle scene before he goes.
• Blair tells Larkin that it was a good battle but that the next one won't go as well.
• Blair goes to check her e-mail but her father still has not returned her messages.
• Blair tells Glenna that they all lived in the battle that just happened and that is a lot.
• Blair convinces the others to go in daylight to look...
This section contains 1,671 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)