|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 40-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he is released from the police station in Chapter 23, the writer thinks of whom and wonders if she too will be killed?
(a) Miss Yumiyoshi.
2. For how long does the narrator say he stood staring agape at the building in Chapter 4?
(a) 20 seconds.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 23 minutes.
(d) 5 hours.
3. In Chapter 12, the writer returns to the bedroom and is plagued by what?
4. Who does Yuki say has killed Kiki in Chapter 38?
(a) The Sheep Man.
(b) Ryoichi Gotanda.
(c) Miss Yumiyoshi.
(d) Hiraku Makimura.
5. In Chapter 44, the writer proposes moving where?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 34, the writer spends time with Gotanda and tells him about the first time he saw whom?
2. Amé tells the writer that she hopes for what type of relationship with Yuki in Chapter 29?
3. Haruki Murakami's father was the son of what?
4. The protagonist makes an analogy of the Dolphin Hotel to what in Chapter 1?
5. The receptionist at the hotel talks to the writer under the guise of discussing what in Chapter 7?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)