|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 40-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 38, the writer takes Yuki where?
(a) To an amusement park.
(b) To the beach.
(c) To a bowling alley.
(d) To a parade.
2. In the end of Chapter 44, the writer awakens and wonders if Sheep Man was what?
(c) The sixth skeleton.
(d) Ryoichi Gotanda.
3. Whose death does the writer say "was unsalvageable" in Chapter 40?
(b) Ryoichi Gotanda's.
(c) Hiraku Makimura's.
4. When Gotanda drops by in Chapter 39, he and the protagonist go out for what?
5. In Chapter 35, the cop reveals to the writer that Mei came from what?
(a) Relative poverty.
(b) A slave cartel.
(c) A drug cartel.
(d) A wealthy family.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 42, the writer has a strange dream about whom?
2. How does Dick die in Chapter 34?
3. How does the receptionist describe the air as smelling just before she had a strange experience in the hotel in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 31, the writer leaves a message for whom?
5. What word refers to people or works that are experimental or innovative, particularly with respect to art, culture, and politics?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)