|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the Dolphin Hotel been renamed in Chapter 4?
(a) Hotel Japan.
(b) L'Hôtel Dauphin.
(c) The Ritz.
(d) The Hilton.
2. Where is the Dolphin Hotel located?
3. What is the name of Ryoichi Gotanda's latest movie in the novel?
(a) "Dance Dance Dance."
(b) "Unrequited Love."
(c) "A Murder Forgotten."
(d) "Lost Love."
4. What pet did the protagonist have which died in his flashback in Chapter 2?
(a) An iguana.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A snake.
5. The assignment the protagonist goes on in Chapter 2 involves writing for what?
(a) A daily newspaper.
(b) A kid's magazine.
(c) A women's magazine.
(d) A scientific journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator considers what to be a stupid name for a band in Chapter 6?
2. For how long does the narrator say he stood staring agape at the building in Chapter 4?
3. In Chapter 8, the writer calls his former business partner where?
4. The Sheep Man says that the only thing the writer can do is what in Chapter 11?
5. When the receptionist comes to talk to the writer in Chapter 7, he cannot get what individual out of his mind?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)