Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the High priest, in "The Other Gods"?
2. The old man of Ulthar was well-studied in the seven cryptical books of earth and what?
(a) Pnakotic Manuscripts.
(b) Orisanes Manuscripts.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Dark Book.
3. Who does Herbert West pay for bodies early in his experiments?
(a) A prison.
(b) A morgue.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A grave robber.
4. Whose sculpture stands in a marble shrine in Corinth, in "The Tree"?
5. The stranger's voice, in "Hypnos," is described as "the music of deep viols and of crystalline" what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator meet the stranger, in "Hypnos"?
2. Ulthar lies beyond what river, in "The Other Gods"?
3. When was "Hypnos" first published?
4. Who is the friend of the narrator in "From Beyond"?
5. Who tells the stranger about Aira, in the end of "The Quest of Iranon"?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)