|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy suggests to Iranon to travel to what city after Teloth, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
2. Whose artwork surmounts a pillar in Athens near the Parthenon, in "The Tree"?
3. In "Herbert West-Reanimator," West develops a theory that the human body is entirely what?
(b) Composed of metal.
(d) Composed of light.
4. What has Tillinghast always been fascinated by, in "From Beyond"?
5. What does Altberg do once the cameras are turned off, in "The Temple"?
(a) Frees the soldiers.
(b) Kills the soldiers.
(c) Embraces the soldiers.
(d) Tortures the soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iranon do as he travels in "The Quest of Iranon"?
2. What begins to follow the submarine, in "The Temple"?
3. In what branch of the military is Altberg, in "The Temple"?
4. When was "Hypnos" first published?
5. In "The Other Gods," the gods left a graven image on the face of the mountain which they called what?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)