|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, in Greek religion and mythology, is the god of shepherds, flocks, mountain wilds, hunting, and rustic music, as well as being a companion of the nymphs?
2. What is the name of the boy Iranon befriends in Teloth?
3. What can Tillinghast's machine activate, in "From Beyond"?
(a) The pineal gland.
(b) The endocrine gland.
(c) The pituitary gland.
(d) The thyroid gland.
4. What happens when the servants turn on the lights, in "From Beyond"?
(a) They fell asleep.
(b) They saw the Dagon.
(c) They were eaten.
(d) They imploded.
5. Who "revelled by night amidst the urban gaieties of Tegea," in "The Tree"?
(a) The warriors.
(d) The king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the young apprentice priest's name, in "The Other Gods"?
2. What does the narrator do to the machine, in "From Beyond"?
3. What does Iranon do as he travels in "The Quest of Iranon"?
4. Whose artwork surmounts a pillar in Athens near the Parthenon, in "The Tree"?
5. What does Tillinghast tell the narrator they are viewing with the machine on, in "From Beyond"?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)