|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people did the dean of the medical school kill and devour, after being reanimated, in "Herbert West-Reanimator"?
2. What rank is Altberg, in "The Temple"?
3. What has happened to Tillinghast since the narrator had last seen him, in "From Beyond"?
(a) He grew fat.
(b) He grew thin.
(c) He got younger.
(d) He had died.
4. How was Major Sir Eric Moreland Clapham-Lee killed, in "Herbert West-Reanimator"?
5. Lovecraft writes in "The Other Gods," "But now they have betaken themselves to unknown ____ in the cold waste where no man treads."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is knocked over and burns Herbert West's laboratory?
2. Who tells the stranger about Aira, in the end of "The Quest of Iranon"?
3. The narrator of "From Beyond" states, in the beginning of the narrative, he hasn't seen his friend for how long?
4. The captain's log, of "The Temple," was found off the coast of what?
5. What does Altberg find coming from the temple, in "The Temple"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)