|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Supernatural Horror in Literature.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people of Sarnath steal from Ib?
(a) Their women.
(b) Their idol.
(c) Their fountain.
(d) Their town hall.
2. What is the high priest of Sarnath writing when he dies?
3. What psychologist does the narrator cite in the opening of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
(a) Alexander Williams.
(b) Carl Jung.
(c) James Hotmore.
(d) Sigmund Freud.
4. What were on the sides of the vehicles of the travelers, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
(a) Flying elves.
5. Who had gone missing before the narrator goes to visit his friend, in "From Beyond"?
(a) Basil Elton.
(b) Two servants.
(c) Crawford Tillinghast.
(d) Joe Slater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who "revelled by night amidst the urban gaieties of Tegea," in "The Tree"?
2. What does the narrator do to the machine, in "From Beyond"?
3. What do the townspeople find in the cotter's house, at the end of "The Cats of Ulthar"?
4. What city does the narrator first dream he is in, in "Polaris"?
5. It is suggested that the city of Oonai might in fact be what, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)