|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Supernatural Horror in Literature.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died before his friend, in "The Tree"?
(d) The king.
2. Who is the author of The Turn of the Screw?
(a) Charlotte Perkins Gilman.
(b) Henry James.
(c) Edgar Allan Poe.
(d) Robert Browning.
3. It is suggested that the city of Oonai might in fact be what, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
4. What is knocked over and burns Herbert West's laboratory?
(a) A beaker.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A lantern.
(d) A bunson burner.
5. Where is Tillinghast's laboratory, in "From Beyond"?
(a) His parlor.
(b) His basement.
(c) His attic.
(d) His kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ulthar lies beyond what river, in "The Other Gods"?
2. What do the people of Sarnath steal from Ib?
3. What is the narrator to do if the Inutos gain the upper hand in the battle, in "Polaris"?
4. Where does the narrator meet the stranger, in "Hypnos"?
5. What does the boy traveler, in "The Cats of Ulthar," do after being told of the cotter?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)