|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Supernatural Horror in Literature.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was "The Cats of Ulthar" first published?
(a) Reader's Digest.
(b) The United Amateur.
(c) The Fantasy Reader.
(d) The Tryout.
2. Celephais is located beyond what hills?
(a) Athib Hills.
(b) Ooth Hills.
(c) Tanarian hills.
(d) Cerenerian Hills.
3. What rank is Altberg, in "The Temple"?
4. The narrator in, "Hypnos," writes of the stranger, "this man was a faun's statue out of antique ____..."
5. The people of Teloth, in "The Quest of Iranon," are described as very what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iranon meet upon leaving Oonai, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
2. Where does Kurane live in the beginning of "Celephais"?
3. Who is the Roman equivalent of the Greek god Hypnos?
4. In what do the gods travel, in "The Other Gods"?
5. What were both sculptors in "The Tree" summoned to create a sculpture of?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)