|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Supernatural Horror in Literature.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what land, in "The White Ship," is there neither time nor space, suffering nor death?
2. What does Iranon do as he travels in "The Quest of Iranon"?
(b) Sells jewels.
(c) Paints portraits.
(d) Sells books.
3. How many days did the sailor shelter himself on his stranded boat before venturing out, in "Dagon"?
4. What British freighter is destroyed, in "The Temple"?
(a) The White Knight.
(b) The Victory.
(c) The Lady Mercy.
(d) The Spirit of St. Louis.
5. What can Tillinghast's machine activate, in "From Beyond"?
(a) The pituitary gland.
(b) The endocrine gland.
(c) The pineal gland.
(d) The thyroid gland.
Short Answer Questions
1. The people of Sarnath do what to the beings of Ib?
2. What is the name of the High priest, in "The Other Gods"?
3. What did Joe Slater awaken from a nightmare to do, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
4. In the narrator's dream in "Polaris," he finds himself in a city between the peaks of Noton and what?
5. The narrator, in "Celephais," describes Kurane as not what?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)