|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Supernatural Horror in Literature.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Ulthar, there is a law that no man can do what?
(a) Marry a cat.
(b) Own a cat.
(c) Kill a cat.
(d) Pet a cat.
2. What do the people of Sarnath steal from Ib?
(a) Their town hall.
(b) Their idol.
(c) Their women.
(d) Their fountain.
3. Where is the olive grove described in "The Tree"?
(c) Southern France.
4. What happens to Slater in the end of "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) He goes home.
(b) He wakes up.
(c) He gets married.
(d) He dies.
5. What lures the narrator to sleep, in "Polaris"?
(a) A fairy.
(b) The moon.
(c) The North Star.
(d) The ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Celephais is located by what sea?
2. Altberg is the captain of what, in "The Temple"?
3. The boy suggests to Iranon to travel to what city after Teloth, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
4. What is the name of the young boy among the travelers, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
5. The people of Sarnath do what to the beings of Ib?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)