|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Supernatural Horror in Literature.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Celephais is located in the valley of what?
2. Where does the narrator first sail, in "The White Ship"?
3. In Celephais, there is no what?
4. What does Altberg allow the British soldiers to do while his cameras are recording, in "The Temple"?
(a) Call home.
(b) Call for help.
(d) Keep their weapons.
5. What social worker wrote The Yellow Wall Paper?
(a) Edgar Allan Poe.
(b) Charlotte Perkins Gilman.
(c) Robert Browning.
(d) Henry James.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mountain is described in the opening of "The Tree"?
2. The narrator in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" believes the human mind is sometimes able to visit where in sleep?
3. What great stone city had once stood by the lake, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
4. What do the people of Sarnath steal from Ib?
5. How many days did the sailor shelter himself on his stranded boat before venturing out, in "Dagon"?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)