|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the gods of earth dwell in "The Other Gods"?
(a) In the earth's deepest valleys.
(b) Beyond Mount Olympus.
(c) Atop the tallest of earth's peaks.
(d) Beyond the River Styx.
2. In what do the gods travel, in "The Other Gods"?
(a) Golden air ships.
(b) Silver sleighs.
(c) Golden chariots.
(d) Cloud ships.
3. What British freighter is destroyed, in "The Temple"?
(a) The Lady Mercy.
(b) The Spirit of St. Louis.
(c) The Victory.
(d) The White Knight.
4. The people of Teloth, in "The Quest of Iranon," are described as very what?
5. What does the boy traveler, in "The Cats of Ulthar," do after being told of the cotter?
(d) Killed the cotter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tillinghast tell the narrator they are viewing with the machine on, in "From Beyond"?
2. Where were the travelers, in "The Cats of Ulthar," coming from?
3. Who summoned the two sculptors in "The Tree" to build statues for him?
4. What does a boy messenger report seeing, surrounding the cotter's house, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
5. Who had gone missing before the narrator goes to visit his friend, in "From Beyond"?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)