|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the travelers, in "The Cats of Ulthar," coming from?
(a) The north.
(b) The west.
(c) The east.
(d) The south.
2. What has Tillinghast always been fascinated by, in "From Beyond"?
3. What lures the narrator to sleep, in "Polaris"?
(a) The moon.
(b) A fairy.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The North Star.
4. What is the narrator's job in the dream-land, in "Polaris"?
(a) Carriage driver.
5. What were both sculptors in "The Tree" summoned to create a sculpture of?
Short Answer Questions
1. The people of Sarnath do what to the beings of Ib?
2. Who engaged in heavy drinking and reveling in Oonai, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
3. What does the narrator do to the machine, in "From Beyond"?
4. What is the name of the boy Iranon befriends in Teloth?
5. In "The Other Gods," the gods left a graven image on the face of the mountain which they called what?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)