|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mountain is described in the opening of "The Tree"?
(a) Mount Vesuvius.
(b) Mount Maenalus.
(c) Mount Herod.
(d) Mount McKinley.
2. What has happened to Tillinghast since the narrator had last seen him, in "From Beyond"?
(a) He got younger.
(b) He had died.
(c) He grew thin.
(d) He grew fat.
3. How did the sailor escape the island in "Dagon"?
(a) An ambulance arrived.
(b) A plane took him.
(c) He forgot.
(d) He rode the creature.
4. Where is the demon hiding which the being goes to destroy, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
5. Once the narrator hooks his machine to the patient, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep," he sees a world made of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is described as near the olive grove in "The Tree"?
2. It is suggested that the city of Oonai might in fact be what, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
3. In Celephais, there is no what?
4. What city does the narrator first dream he is in, in "Polaris"?
5. Who had gone missing before the narrator goes to visit his friend, in "From Beyond"?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)