|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the stranger about Aira, in the end of "The Quest of Iranon"?
(a) A thief.
(b) A warrior.
(c) A beggar.
(d) A king.
2. What happens to the lake in the ending of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
(a) It sinks.
(b) It disappears.
(c) It rises.
(d) It dries completely.
3. What had risen from the depths, during the night in "Dagon"?
(a) A snake.
(b) An evil spirit.
(c) A submarine.
(d) A mountain.
4. What begins to follow the submarine, in "The Temple"?
5. What is the narrator's position in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(c) Medical internist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attacked the sailor's ship in "Dagon"?
2. In Celephais, there is no what?
3. What do the people of Sarnath steal from Ib?
4. What is the name of the god the beings of Ib worship?
5. Once the narrator hooks his machine to the patient, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep," he sees a world made of what?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)