|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose sculpture stands in a marble shrine in Corinth, in "The Tree"?
2. What psychologist does the narrator cite in the opening of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
(a) James Hotmore.
(b) Carl Jung.
(c) Sigmund Freud.
(d) Alexander Williams.
3. The old man of Ulthar was well-studied in the seven cryptical books of earth and what?
(a) The Dark Book.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Orisanes Manuscripts.
(d) Pnakotic Manuscripts.
4. Where was "The White Ship" first published?
(a) Reader's Digest.
(b) The United Amateur.
(c) The Fantasy Reader.
(d) The Written Word.
5. What is described as the pink marble city, in "Celephais"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Karl Heinrich von Altberg-Ehrenstein is fighting in what war, in "The Temple"?
2. What does Altberg allow the British soldiers to do while his cameras are recording, in "The Temple"?
3. When was the story "Polaris" written?
4. What British freighter is destroyed, in "The Temple"?
5. Where do the narrator and his companion not enter because only demons and madmen can live in that city, in "The White Ship"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)