|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Iranon do as he travels in "The Quest of Iranon"?
(a) Paints portraits.
(b) Sells books.
(c) Sells jewels.
2. What land is referred to as a land past the pillars that no man has ever seen, in "The White Ship"?
3. What British freighter is destroyed, in "The Temple"?
(a) The Lady Mercy.
(b) The Spirit of St. Louis.
(c) The Victory.
(d) The White Knight.
4. What is the narrator to do if the Inutos gain the upper hand in the battle, in "Polaris"?
(a) Light a signal fire.
(b) Join the battle.
(c) Save the women and children.
(d) Burn the village.
5. Once the narrator hooks his machine to the patient, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep," he sees a world made of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator invents a machine that would let him see what, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
2. What does Altberg find coming from the temple, in "The Temple"?
3. What rank is Altberg, in "The Temple"?
4. When was the story "Polaris" written?
5. What does the boy traveler, in "The Cats of Ulthar," do after being told of the cotter?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)