|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had gone missing before the narrator goes to visit his friend, in "From Beyond"?
(a) Two servants.
(b) Joe Slater.
(c) Crawford Tillinghast.
(d) Basil Elton.
2. Where did the bravest warriors go to meet their enemies for battle in Olathoe, in the story "Polaris"?
(a) The fortress.
(b) The river mouth.
(c) The mountain pass.
(d) The shore.
3. What is the name of the land in which the narrator finds himself dreaming, in "Polaris"?
4. How many days did the sailor shelter himself on his stranded boat before venturing out, in "Dagon"?
5. What happens when the servants turn on the lights, in "From Beyond"?
(a) They were eaten.
(b) They imploded.
(c) They saw the Dagon.
(d) They fell asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who summoned the two sculptors in "The Tree" to build statues for him?
2. Whose artwork surmounts a pillar in Athens near the Parthenon, in "The Tree"?
3. What happens to the lake in the ending of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
4. Where is the character Iranon from, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
5. When was the story "Polaris" written?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)