|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Ulthar, there is a law that no man can do what?
(a) Marry a cat.
(b) Own a cat.
(c) Pet a cat.
(d) Kill a cat.
2. What does Iranon do as he travels in "The Quest of Iranon"?
(a) Sells books.
(b) Paints portraits.
(c) Sells jewels.
3. What happens to Slater in the end of "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) He dies.
(b) He gets married.
(c) He goes home.
(d) He wakes up.
4. Who engaged in heavy drinking and reveling in Oonai, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
(a) The prince.
(c) The king.
5. Where have men "heard the sighs of the gods in the plaintive dawn-winds," in "The Other Gods"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What British freighter is destroyed, in "The Temple"?
2. In "The Other Gods," the gods left a graven image on the face of the mountain which they called what?
3. In Celephais, there is no what?
4. What is Kurane in his family lineage, in "Celephais"?
5. The narrator, in "Celephais," describes Kurane as not what?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)