|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Slater in the end of "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) He dies.
(b) He gets married.
(c) He wakes up.
(d) He goes home.
2. What had risen from the depths, during the night in "Dagon"?
(a) An evil spirit.
(b) A snake.
(c) A mountain.
(d) A submarine.
3. On what land, in "The White Ship," is there neither time nor space, suffering nor death?
4. The creature in "Dagon" is described as half-man, half-what?
5. What do the narrator and his companion follow in their ship, in "The White Ship"?
(a) A cloud.
(b) A bird.
(c) A star.
(d) A rainbow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the sailor in "Dagon" eventually become addicted to?
2. What is described as the pink marble city, in "Celephais"?
3. Lovecraft writes in "The Other Gods," "But now they have betaken themselves to unknown ____ in the cold waste where no man treads."
4. What is the name of the psychiatric patient, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
5. Where have men "heard the sighs of the gods in the plaintive dawn-winds," in "The Other Gods"?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)