|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kurane in his family lineage, in "Celephais"?
(b) Middle child.
2. The narrator in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" believes the human mind is sometimes able to visit where in sleep?
(b) Other planets.
(c) Alternate realities.
3. The creature in "Dagon" is described as half-man, half-what?
4. What were on the sides of the vehicles of the travelers, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
(d) Flying elves.
5. How did the sailor escape in "Dagon"?
(a) His crew saved him.
(c) He swam.
(d) He levitated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator see moving about once the machine is on, in "From Beyond"?
2. What is the name of the god the beings of Ib worship?
3. What is the name of the sailor Kurane hires, in "Celephais"?
4. Where have men "heard the sighs of the gods in the plaintive dawn-winds," in "The Other Gods"?
5. On what land, in "The White Ship," is there neither time nor space, suffering nor death?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)