|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did the sailor shelter himself on his stranded boat before venturing out, in "Dagon"?
2. What is the name of the High priest, in "The Other Gods"?
3. What does Iranon do as he travels in "The Quest of Iranon"?
(a) Paints portraits.
(b) Sells books.
(c) Sells jewels.
4. Who, in Greek religion and mythology, is the god of shepherds, flocks, mountain wilds, hunting, and rustic music, as well as being a companion of the nymphs?
5. Where is Tillinghast's laboratory, in "From Beyond"?
(a) His basement.
(b) His attic.
(c) His kitchen.
(d) His parlor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the enemies of the people of Olathoe, in "Polaris"?
2. Where have "men have felt the tears of the gods though they have thought it rain," in "The Other Gods"?
3. Who "would meditate upon the visions that filled his mind, and there devise the forms of beauty which later became immortal in breathing marble," in "The Tree"?
4. Who is on the white ship seen by the narrator, in "The White Ship"?
5. It is suggested that the city of Oonai might in fact be what, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)