|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Celephais, there is no what?
2. Who attacked the sailor's ship in "Dagon"?
3. Who had gone missing before the narrator goes to visit his friend, in "From Beyond"?
(a) Basil Elton.
(b) Joe Slater.
(c) Two servants.
(d) Crawford Tillinghast.
4. What had risen from the depths, during the night in "Dagon"?
(a) A snake.
(b) A submarine.
(c) An evil spirit.
(d) A mountain.
5. What does Altberg do once the cameras are turned off, in "The Temple"?
(a) Embraces the soldiers.
(b) Kills the soldiers.
(c) Frees the soldiers.
(d) Tortures the soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What psychologist does the narrator cite in the opening of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
2. How did the sailor escape the island in "Dagon"?
3. The creature in "Dagon" is described as half-man, half-what?
4. Where was it rumored the people of Ib had descended from where, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
5. What mountain is described in the opening of "The Tree"?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)