|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The creature in "Dagon" is described as half-man, half-what?
2. The sailor in "Dagon"concluded it would be safest to explore the island when?
(a) In the morning.
(b) At night.
(c) In the evening.
(d) In the day.
3. When was the story "Polaris" written?
4. What do the people of Sarnath steal from Ib?
(a) Their idol.
(b) Their women.
(c) Their fountain.
(d) Their town hall.
5. Where does Kurane live in the beginning of "Celephais"?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is described as the pink marble city, in "Celephais"?
2. What is Polaris another name for?
3. What great stone city had once stood by the lake, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
4. The narrator, in "Celephais," describes Kurane as not what?
5. Where were the travelers, in "The Cats of Ulthar," coming from?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)