|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described as the pink marble city, in "Celephais"?
2. What has happened to Tillinghast since the narrator had last seen him, in "From Beyond"?
(a) He got younger.
(b) He had died.
(c) He grew thin.
(d) He grew fat.
3. What is the high priest of Sarnath writing when he dies?
4. What does Tillinghast tell the narrator they are viewing with the machine on, in "From Beyond"?
(a) His dreams.
(b) Another reality.
5. The narrator of "From Beyond" states, in the beginning of the narrative, he hasn't seen his friend for how long?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 2 and 1/2 months.
(d) 1 month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had gone missing before the narrator goes to visit his friend, in "From Beyond"?
2. In what year is "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" set?
3. After how many days does the boy traveler's kitten go missing, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
4. Where were the travelers, in "The Cats of Ulthar," coming from?
5. When was the story "Polaris" written?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)