|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did the sailor shelter himself on his stranded boat before venturing out, in "Dagon"?
2. Where was "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" first published?
(a) Fantasy Reader.
(b) Pine Cones.
(c) The Amateur.
(d) Reader's Digest.
3. What does one of the officers of the submarine find and take on board, in "The Temple"?
(a) A silver ring.
(b) A gold figurine.
(c) A gold ring.
(d) An ivory figurine.
4. What great stone city had once stood by the lake, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
5. Where was the psychiatric patient from, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) Upstate New York.
(b) Southern Illinois.
(c) Western Kentucky.
(d) Upstate Massachusetts.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator of "From Beyond" states, in the beginning of the narrative, he hasn't seen his friend for how long?
2. Once the narrator hooks his machine to the patient, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep," he sees a world made of what?
3. Where was it rumored the people of Ib had descended from where, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
4. What does Altberg find coming from the temple, in "The Temple"?
5. Where does the narrator decide to travel after many eons, in "The White Ship"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)