|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What great stone city had once stood by the lake, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
2. What does Altberg allow the British soldiers to do while his cameras are recording, in "The Temple"?
(b) Call for help.
(c) Keep their weapons.
(d) Call home.
3. After how many days does the boy traveler's kitten go missing, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
4. What did the old cotter like to do, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
(b) Kill cats.
(c) Eat steak.
(d) Shoot dogs.
5. What do the narrator and his companion follow in their ship, in "The White Ship"?
(a) A cloud.
(b) A bird.
(c) A star.
(d) A rainbow.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator, in "Celephais," describes Kurane as not what?
2. In the narrator's dream in "Polaris," he finds himself in a city between the peaks of Noton and what?
3. How many days did the sailor shelter himself on his stranded boat before venturing out, in "Dagon"?
4. Where was "The White Ship" first published?
5. Once the submarine surfaces again, what do the crew find on the hub, in "The Temple"?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)