|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young boy among the travelers, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
2. Where was it rumored the people of Ib had descended from where, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
(b) The moon.
3. What city stood 10,000 years ago but stands no more, in the story "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
4. What does the narrator long to be, but was found unworthy, in "Polaris"?
(a) A prince.
(b) A shepherd.
(c) A king.
(d) A warror.
5. What is Polaris another name for?
(a) The North Star.
(d) The Big Dipper.
Short Answer Questions
1. The creature in "Dagon" is described as half-man, half-what?
2. Who is the friend of the narrator in "From Beyond"?
3. What did the sailor in "Dagon" eventually become addicted to?
4. What is the name of the psychiatric patient, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
5. The patient in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" has night rants that are described as extremely what?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)