|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the travelers, in "The Cats of Ulthar," traveling in?
(a) A van.
(b) A bus.
(c) A train.
2. Where is the olive grove described in "The Tree"?
(c) Southern France.
3. Where was the psychiatric patient from, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) Upstate New York.
(b) Western Kentucky.
(c) Upstate Massachusetts.
(d) Southern Illinois.
4. What is the narrator to do if the Inutos gain the upper hand in the battle, in "Polaris"?
(a) Save the women and children.
(b) Join the battle.
(c) Light a signal fire.
(d) Burn the village.
5. What does Altberg allow the British soldiers to do while his cameras are recording, in "The Temple"?
(a) Keep their weapons.
(b) Call home.
(c) Call for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was it rumored the people of Ib had descended from where, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
2. Where is Tillinghast's laboratory, in "From Beyond"?
3. What do the townspeople find in the cotter's house, at the end of "The Cats of Ulthar"?
4. What does the narrator see moving about once the machine is on, in "From Beyond"?
5. What psychologist does the narrator cite in the opening of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)