|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the olive grove described in "The Tree"?
(b) Southern France.
2. Celephais is located by what sea?
(a) Cerenerian Sea.
(b) Longnach Sea.
(c) Tanarian Sea.
(d) Ooth Sea.
3. Where do the narrator and his companion not enter because only demons and madmen can live in that city, in "The White Ship"?
4. What killed Musides, in the end of "The Tree"?
(a) A giant rock.
(b) An evil spirit.
(c) A sea-creature.
(d) The olive tree.
5. What did Joe Slater awaken from a nightmare to do, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) Kill his wife.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Kill a man.
(d) Kill his children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" first published?
2. What did the sailor in "Dagon" eventually become addicted to?
3. What is the narrator's position in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
4. What city stood 10,000 years ago but stands no more, in the story "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
5. What rank is Altberg, in "The Temple"?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)