|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After how many days does the boy traveler's kitten go missing, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
2. The god the beings of Ib worship is described as a great what?
(a) Water lizard.
3. Who is the friend of the narrator in "From Beyond"?
(b) Crawford Tillinghast.
(c) Basil Elton.
(d) Joe Slater.
4. Where was the psychiatric patient from, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) Upstate Massachusetts.
(b) Upstate New York.
(c) Southern Illinois.
(d) Western Kentucky.
5. What does the sailor in "Dagon" find on the monolith on the island?
(b) Grey ooze.
(d) A giant whale.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once the submarine surfaces again, what do the crew find on the hub, in "The Temple"?
2. What was the sailor taken aboard as prisoner in "Dagon"?
3. The narrator invents a machine that would let him see what, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
4. Who summoned the two sculptors in "The Tree" to build statues for him?
5. What mountain is described in the opening of "The Tree"?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)