|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who "revelled by night amidst the urban gaieties of Tegea," in "The Tree"?
(b) The warriors.
(d) The king.
2. What do the people of Sarnath steal from Ib?
(a) Their town hall.
(b) Their fountain.
(c) Their idol.
(d) Their women.
3. In "Celephais," Kurane is described as a what?
4. After how many days does the boy traveler's kitten go missing, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
5. What mountain is described in the opening of "The Tree"?
(a) Mount Maenalus.
(b) Mount Vesuvius.
(c) Mount McKinley.
(d) Mount Herod.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was it rumored the people of Ib had descended from where, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
2. What does the narrator see moving about once the machine is on, in "From Beyond"?
3. Who attacked the sailor's ship in "Dagon"?
4. On what land, in "The White Ship," is there neither time nor space, suffering nor death?
5. Where were the travelers, in "The Cats of Ulthar," coming from?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)