|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator in "The White Ship"?
(c) Basil Elton.
(d) Crawford Tillinghast.
2. What was the sailor taken aboard as prisoner in "Dagon"?
(a) A U.F.O.
(b) An American warship.
(c) A pirate ship.
(d) A submarine.
3. Where is Tillinghast's laboratory, in "From Beyond"?
(a) His attic.
(b) His parlor.
(c) His kitchen.
(d) His basement.
4. What can Tillinghast's machine activate, in "From Beyond"?
(a) The endocrine gland.
(b) The pineal gland.
(c) The thyroid gland.
(d) The pituitary gland.
5. What happens to Slater in the end of "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) He gets married.
(b) He dies.
(c) He goes home.
(d) He wakes up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joe Slater awaken from a nightmare to do, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
2. What begins to follow the submarine, in "The Temple"?
3. What does the boy traveler, in "The Cats of Ulthar," do after being told of the cotter?
4. What is the narrator's position in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
5. What are the servants afraid to do at Tillinghast's house, in "From Beyond"?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)