|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Celephais.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The creature in "Dagon" is described as half-man, half-what?
2. Where did the bravest warriors go to meet their enemies for battle in Olathoe, in the story "Polaris"?
(a) The shore.
(b) The fortress.
(c) The mountain pass.
(d) The river mouth.
3. What do the people of Sarnath steal from Ib?
(a) Their idol.
(b) Their fountain.
(c) Their town hall.
(d) Their women.
4. Celephais is located by what sea?
(a) Longnach Sea.
(b) Cerenerian Sea.
(c) Ooth Sea.
(d) Tanarian Sea.
5. What city stood 10,000 years ago but stands no more, in the story "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What lures the narrator to sleep, in "Polaris"?
2. Where was "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" first published?
3. Where does Kurane live in the beginning of "Celephais"?
4. What is the name of the psychiatric patient, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
5. What does a boy messenger report seeing, surrounding the cotter's house, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)