|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Celephais.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does the narrator first dream he is in, in "Polaris"?
2. What do the narrator and his companion follow in their ship, in "The White Ship"?
(a) A bird.
(b) A rainbow.
(c) A cloud.
(d) A star.
3. What is the name of the narrator in "The White Ship"?
(b) Basil Elton.
(d) Crawford Tillinghast.
4. The creature in "Dagon" is described as half-man, half-what?
5. The narrator, in "Celephais," describes Kurane as not what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the psychiatric patient, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
2. What did the sailor in "Dagon" eventually become addicted to?
3. The patient in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" has night rants that are described as extremely what?
4. Where does the narrator find himself in the end of "The White Ship"?
5. What is the narrator's position in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)