|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Celephais.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young boy among the travelers, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
2. What had risen from the depths, during the night in "Dagon"?
(a) A mountain.
(b) A snake.
(c) A submarine.
(d) An evil spirit.
3. Where did the bravest warriors go to meet their enemies for battle in Olathoe, in the story "Polaris"?
(a) The shore.
(b) The river mouth.
(c) The mountain pass.
(d) The fortress.
4. What is described as the pink marble city, in "Celephais"?
5. The narrator invents a machine that would let him see what, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(c) Through time.
(d) Beyond death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attacked the sailor's ship in "Dagon"?
2. What do the townspeople find in the cotter's house, at the end of "The Cats of Ulthar"?
3. What land is referred to as a land past the pillars that no man has ever seen, in "The White Ship"?
4. Who are the enemies of the people of Olathoe, in "Polaris"?
5. The narrator in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" believes the human mind is sometimes able to visit where in sleep?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)