|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Celephais.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sailor in "Dagon"concluded it would be safest to explore the island when?
(a) In the morning.
(b) At night.
(c) In the evening.
(d) In the day.
2. In the narrator's dream in "Polaris," he finds himself in a city between the peaks of Noton and what?
3. What do the narrator and his companion follow in their ship, in "The White Ship"?
(a) A cloud.
(b) A star.
(c) A bird.
(d) A rainbow.
4. What lures the narrator to sleep, in "Polaris"?
(a) The moon.
(b) The North Star.
(c) A fairy.
(d) The ocean.
5. What is the narrator's job in the dream-land, in "Polaris"?
(d) Carriage driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. The creature in "Dagon" is described as half-man, half-what?
2. On what anniversary do the people of Sarnath complain of seeing the long dead mysterious creatures around town?
3. In Celephais, there is no what?
4. What does Kurane see coming towards him on the bridge, in the ending of "Celephais"?
5. What does the boy traveler, in "The Cats of Ulthar," do after being told of the cotter?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)