|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Celephais.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the sailor escape the island in "Dagon"?
(a) He forgot.
(b) An ambulance arrived.
(c) He rode the creature.
(d) A plane took him.
2. What were on the sides of the vehicles of the travelers, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
(b) Flying elves.
3. What is the name of the narrator in "The White Ship"?
(a) Crawford Tillinghast.
(d) Basil Elton.
4. Where do the narrator and his companion not enter because only demons and madmen can live in that city, in "The White Ship"?
5. What is the name of the sailor Kurane hires, in "Celephais"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is described as the pink marble city, in "Celephais"?
2. In the narrator's dream in "Polaris," he finds himself in a city between the peaks of Noton and what?
3. The creature in "Dagon" is described as half-man, half-what?
4. Where was the psychiatric patient from, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
5. What psychologist does the narrator cite in the opening of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)