|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Celephais.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a single structure that arises from the ground?
2. How many days did the sailor shelter himself on his stranded boat before venturing out, in "Dagon"?
3. Celephais is located beyond what hills?
(a) Cerenerian Hills.
(b) Tanarian hills.
(c) Athib Hills.
(d) Ooth Hills.
4. Where do the narrator and his companion not enter because only demons and madmen can live in that city, in "The White Ship"?
5. Where does the narrator first sail, in "The White Ship"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is described as the pink marble city, in "Celephais"?
2. What city stood 10,000 years ago but stands no more, in the story "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
3. In what land is there a vast, still lake that is fed by no stream, but out of which no stream flows, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
4. What psychologist does the narrator cite in the opening of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
5. Where was it rumored the people of Ib had descended from where, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)