|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cats of Ulthar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator invents a machine that would let him see what, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(b) Beyond death.
(d) Through time.
2. What do the townspeople find in the cotter's house, at the end of "The Cats of Ulthar"?
3. What does the boy traveler, in "The Cats of Ulthar," do after being told of the cotter?
(c) Killed the cotter.
4. What happens to the lake in the ending of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
(a) It disappears.
(b) It sinks.
(c) It dries completely.
(d) It rises.
5. In Ulthar, there is a law that no man can do what?
(a) Marry a cat.
(b) Pet a cat.
(c) Kill a cat.
(d) Own a cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color kitten does the boy traveler have, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
2. What did Joe Slater awaken from a nightmare to do, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
3. Where was "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" first published?
4. What is the name of the psychiatric patient, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
5. Where was it rumored the people of Ib had descended from where, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)