|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cats of Ulthar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year is "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" set?
2. When was the story "Polaris" written?
3. The sailor in "Dagon"concluded it would be safest to explore the island when?
(a) In the evening.
(b) At night.
(c) In the morning.
(d) In the day.
4. What is the name of the land in which the narrator finds himself dreaming, in "Polaris"?
5. What did the old cotter like to do, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
(a) Eat steak.
(b) Shoot dogs.
(c) Kill cats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joe Slater awaken from a nightmare to do, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
2. What do the narrator and his companion follow in their ship, in "The White Ship"?
3. Where do the narrator and his companion not enter because only demons and madmen can live in that city, in "The White Ship"?
4. What is the narrator's occupation in "The White Ship"?
5. In the narrator's dream in "Polaris," he finds himself in a city between the peaks of Noton and what?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)