|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cats of Ulthar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The creature in "Dagon" is described as half-man, half-what?
2. Who attacked the sailor's ship in "Dagon"?
3. In what land is there a vast, still lake that is fed by no stream, but out of which no stream flows, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
4. What is the narrator's occupation in "The White Ship"?
(b) Medical internist.
(c) Lighthouse keeper.
5. Who are the enemies of the people of Olathoe, in "Polaris"?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what anniversary do the people of Sarnath complain of seeing the long dead mysterious creatures around town?
2. Where was the psychiatric patient from, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
3. Where does the narrator find himself in the end of "The White Ship"?
4. What does a boy messenger report seeing, surrounding the cotter's house, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
5. Where was "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" first published?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)