|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cats of Ulthar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's position in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(c) Medical internist.
2. What psychologist does the narrator cite in the opening of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
(a) Sigmund Freud.
(b) Alexander Williams.
(c) James Hotmore.
(d) Carl Jung.
3. What was the sailor taken aboard as prisoner in "Dagon"?
(a) A U.F.O.
(b) A submarine.
(c) A pirate ship.
(d) An American warship.
4. The patient in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" has night rants that are described as extremely what?
5. What refers to a single structure that arises from the ground?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color kitten does the boy traveler have, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
2. On what land, in "The White Ship," is there neither time nor space, suffering nor death?
3. What is the name of the land in which the narrator finds himself dreaming, in "Polaris"?
4. What happens to Slater in the end of "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
5. What is the narrator's occupation in "The White Ship"?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)