|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cats of Ulthar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" believes the human mind is sometimes able to visit where in sleep?
(a) Alternate realities.
(c) Other planets.
2. Where does the narrator first sail, in "The White Ship"?
3. Where was the psychiatric patient from, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) Southern Illinois.
(b) Upstate Massachusetts.
(c) Upstate New York.
(d) Western Kentucky.
4. What is the narrator's position in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(c) Medical internist.
5. After how many days does the boy traveler's kitten go missing, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator in "The White Ship"?
2. What is the narrator to do if the Inutos gain the upper hand in the battle, in "Polaris"?
3. The god the beings of Ib worship is described as a great what?
4. Where were the travelers, in "The Cats of Ulthar," coming from?
5. On what land, in "The White Ship," is there neither time nor space, suffering nor death?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)