|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cats of Ulthar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the psychiatric patient, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) Joe Slater.
(b) Andy Slater.
(c) Joe Martin.
(d) Jerry Slater.
2. In what land is there a vast, still lake that is fed by no stream, but out of which no stream flows, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
3. What does the boy traveler, in "The Cats of Ulthar," do after being told of the cotter?
(c) Killed the cotter.
4. Who are the enemies of the people of Olathoe, in "Polaris"?
5. How many days did the sailor shelter himself on his stranded boat before venturing out, in "Dagon"?
Short Answer Questions
1. After how many days does the boy traveler's kitten go missing, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
2. Where does the narrator decide to travel after many eons, in "The White Ship"?
3. What is the name of the land in which the narrator finds himself dreaming, in "Polaris"?
4. What is Polaris another name for?
5. What is referred to as the land of pleasures unattained, in "The White Ship"?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)