|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cats of Ulthar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was it rumored the people of Ib had descended from where, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
(b) The moon.
2. What psychologist does the narrator cite in the opening of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
(a) James Hotmore.
(b) Carl Jung.
(c) Alexander Williams.
(d) Sigmund Freud.
3. Where do the narrator and his companion not enter because only demons and madmen can live in that city, in "The White Ship"?
4. How did the sailor escape the island in "Dagon"?
(a) A plane took him.
(b) An ambulance arrived.
(c) He forgot.
(d) He rode the creature.
5. Who are the enemies of the people of Olathoe, in "Polaris"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is on the white ship seen by the narrator, in "The White Ship"?
2. Where is the demon hiding which the being goes to destroy, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
3. Where were the travelers, in "The Cats of Ulthar," coming from?
4. Where does the narrator first sail, in "The White Ship"?
5. What had risen from the depths, during the night in "Dagon"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)