|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cats of Ulthar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sailor in "Dagon"concluded it would be safest to explore the island when?
(a) In the morning.
(b) At night.
(c) In the day.
(d) In the evening.
2. Where was "The Cats of Ulthar" first published?
(a) The United Amateur.
(b) The Tryout.
(c) The Fantasy Reader.
(d) Reader's Digest.
3. What is the narrator's position in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(b) Medical internist.
4. On what land, in "The White Ship," is there neither time nor space, suffering nor death?
5. What city stood 10,000 years ago but stands no more, in the story "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" first published?
2. What is the name of the psychiatric patient, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
3. Where is the demon hiding which the being goes to destroy, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
4. What happens to Slater in the end of "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
5. What color kitten does the boy traveler have, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)