|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cats of Ulthar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what land, in "The White Ship," is there neither time nor space, suffering nor death?
2. The creature in "Dagon" is described as half-man, half-what?
3. Where does the narrator find himself in the end of "The White Ship"?
(a) The lighthouse.
(b) The ship.
(c) A cemetery.
(d) A hospital.
4. How did the sailor escape in "Dagon"?
(a) He levitated.
(c) He swam.
(d) His crew saved him.
5. Where was the psychiatric patient from, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) Upstate Massachusetts.
(b) Upstate New York.
(c) Western Kentucky.
(d) Southern Illinois.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year is "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" set?
2. What land is referred to as a land past the pillars that no man has ever seen, in "The White Ship"?
3. Where is the demon hiding which the being goes to destroy, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
4. Who attacked the sailor's ship in "Dagon"?
5. What refers to a single structure that arises from the ground?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)