|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Doom that Came to Sarnath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the psychiatric patient, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) Jerry Slater.
(b) Joe Martin.
(c) Joe Slater.
(d) Andy Slater.
2. What is Polaris another name for?
(b) The North Star.
(c) The Big Dipper.
3. The people of Sarnath do what to the beings of Ib?
(a) Worship them.
(b) Exile them.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Trade with them.
4. What is the narrator's position in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(b) Medical internist.
5. On what anniversary do the people of Sarnath complain of seeing the long dead mysterious creatures around town?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the psychiatric patient from, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
2. Who are the enemies of the people of Olathoe, in "Polaris"?
3. What city does the narrator first dream he is in, in "Polaris"?
4. What refers to a single structure that arises from the ground?
5. What did the sailor awake to find himself surrounded by in "Dagon"?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)