|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Doom that Came to Sarnath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the sailor escape in "Dagon"?
(a) He levitated.
(b) His crew saved him.
(c) He swam.
2. In the narrator's dream in "Polaris," he finds himself in a city between the peaks of Noton and what?
3. How many days did the sailor shelter himself on his stranded boat before venturing out, in "Dagon"?
4. The creature in "Dagon" is described as half-man, half-what?
5. Where was "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" first published?
(a) Reader's Digest.
(b) The Amateur.
(c) Pine Cones.
(d) Fantasy Reader.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the story "Polaris" written?
2. On what anniversary do the people of Sarnath complain of seeing the long dead mysterious creatures around town?
3. What great stone city had once stood by the lake, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
4. What had risen from the depths, during the night in "Dagon"?
5. What city does the narrator first dream he is in, in "Polaris"?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)