|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Doom that Came to Sarnath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the sailor awake to find himself surrounded by in "Dagon"?
(a) Yellow light.
(c) White light.
(d) Dark ooze.
2. On what anniversary do the people of Sarnath complain of seeing the long dead mysterious creatures around town?
3. How did the sailor escape in "Dagon"?
(a) He swam.
(c) He levitated.
(d) His crew saved him.
4. What great stone city had once stood by the lake, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
5. What did the sailor in "Dagon" eventually become addicted to?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year is "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" set?
2. What does the narrator long to be, but was found unworthy, in "Polaris"?
3. The god the beings of Ib worship is described as a great what?
4. The patient in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" has night rants that are described as extremely what?
5. What is the narrator's position in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)