|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Doom that Came to Sarnath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" believes the human mind is sometimes able to visit where in sleep?
(b) Alternate realities.
(d) Other planets.
2. What lures the narrator to sleep, in "Polaris"?
(a) The ocean.
(b) A fairy.
(c) The North Star.
(d) The moon.
3. Who are the enemies of the people of Olathoe, in "Polaris"?
4. What does the sailor in "Dagon" find on the monolith on the island?
(a) Grey ooze.
(c) A giant whale.
5. Where is the demon hiding which the being goes to destroy, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the bravest warriors go to meet their enemies for battle in Olathoe, in the story "Polaris"?
2. What refers to a single structure that arises from the ground?
3. What had risen from the depths, during the night in "Dagon"?
4. What is the name of the land in which the narrator finds himself dreaming, in "Polaris"?
5. What city stood 10,000 years ago but stands no more, in the story "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)