|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Doom that Came to Sarnath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sailor in "Dagon"concluded it would be safest to explore the island when?
(a) At night.
(b) In the day.
(c) In the evening.
(d) In the morning.
2. The people of Sarnath do what to the beings of Ib?
(a) Exile them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Trade with them.
(d) Worship them.
3. What is the narrator's job in the dream-land, in "Polaris"?
(d) Carriage driver.
4. What psychologist does the narrator cite in the opening of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
(a) Sigmund Freud.
(b) James Hotmore.
(c) Carl Jung.
(d) Alexander Williams.
5. What is the narrator's position in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) Medical internist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the god the beings of Ib worship?
2. What happens to Slater in the end of "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
3. Where was the psychiatric patient from, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
4. What is the narrator to do if the Inutos gain the upper hand in the battle, in "Polaris"?
5. What is the high priest of Sarnath writing when he dies?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)