|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Doom that Came to Sarnath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sailor in "Dagon"concluded it would be safest to explore the island when?
(a) In the evening.
(b) In the day.
(c) At night.
(d) In the morning.
2. What is the name of the god the beings of Ib worship?
3. Where was the psychiatric patient from, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) Southern Illinois.
(b) Upstate Massachusetts.
(c) Upstate New York.
(d) Western Kentucky.
4. What did the sailor in "Dagon" eventually become addicted to?
5. In the narrator's dream in "Polaris," he finds himself in a city between the peaks of Noton and what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the land in which the narrator finds himself dreaming, in "Polaris"?
2. What do the people of Sarnath steal from Ib?
3. What does the narrator long to be, but was found unworthy, in "Polaris"?
4. What is Polaris another name for?
5. Where was it rumored the people of Ib had descended from where, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)