|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Doom that Came to Sarnath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's job in the dream-land, in "Polaris"?
(c) Carriage driver.
2. The narrator invents a machine that would let him see what, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(b) Through time.
(c) Beyond death.
3. How did the sailor escape the island in "Dagon"?
(a) He forgot.
(b) An ambulance arrived.
(c) A plane took him.
(d) He rode the creature.
4. When was the story "Polaris" written?
5. In what year is "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" set?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was it rumored the people of Ib had descended from where, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
2. The people of Sarnath do what to the beings of Ib?
3. What city does the narrator first dream he is in, in "Polaris"?
4. The narrator in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" believes the human mind is sometimes able to visit where in sleep?
5. What does the narrator long to be, but was found unworthy, in "Polaris"?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)