|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Doom that Came to Sarnath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year is "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" set?
2. Once the narrator hooks his machine to the patient, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep," he sees a world made of what?
3. In what land is there a vast, still lake that is fed by no stream, but out of which no stream flows, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
4. Where is the demon hiding which the being goes to destroy, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
5. Who are the enemies of the people of Olathoe, in "Polaris"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the high priest of Sarnath writing when he dies?
2. The creature in "Dagon" is described as half-man, half-what?
3. What is the narrator's job in the dream-land, in "Polaris"?
4. How many days did the sailor shelter himself on his stranded boat before venturing out, in "Dagon"?
5. What did Joe Slater awaken from a nightmare to do, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)