|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Doom that Came to Sarnath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The patient in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" has night rants that are described as extremely what?
2. In what land is there a vast, still lake that is fed by no stream, but out of which no stream flows, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
3. What did the sailor awake to find himself surrounded by in "Dagon"?
(a) Dark ooze.
(c) White light.
(d) Yellow light.
4. What great stone city had once stood by the lake, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
5. Where is the demon hiding which the being goes to destroy, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the sailor taken aboard as prisoner in "Dagon"?
2. How many days did the sailor shelter himself on his stranded boat before venturing out, in "Dagon"?
3. In the narrator's dream in "Polaris," he finds himself in a city between the peaks of Noton and what?
4. What city does the narrator first dream he is in, in "Polaris"?
5. What happens to Slater in the end of "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)