|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Doom that Came to Sarnath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lures the narrator to sleep, in "Polaris"?
(a) The North Star.
(b) A fairy.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The moon.
2. What happens to the lake in the ending of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
(a) It sinks.
(b) It rises.
(c) It disappears.
(d) It dries completely.
3. In what land is there a vast, still lake that is fed by no stream, but out of which no stream flows, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
4. The sailor in "Dagon"concluded it would be safest to explore the island when?
(a) In the morning.
(b) In the evening.
(c) In the day.
(d) At night.
5. In what year is "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" set?
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" believes the human mind is sometimes able to visit where in sleep?
2. How did the sailor escape in "Dagon"?
3. What is the high priest of Sarnath writing when he dies?
4. How many days did the sailor shelter himself on his stranded boat before venturing out, in "Dagon"?
5. What does the sailor in "Dagon" find on the monolith on the island?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)