|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Doom that Came to Sarnath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did the sailor shelter himself on his stranded boat before venturing out, in "Dagon"?
2. What city does the narrator first dream he is in, in "Polaris"?
3. The god the beings of Ib worship is described as a great what?
(d) Water lizard.
4. What was the sailor taken aboard as prisoner in "Dagon"?
(a) A submarine.
(b) A U.F.O.
(c) An American warship.
(d) A pirate ship.
5. What had risen from the depths, during the night in "Dagon"?
(a) A snake.
(b) A submarine.
(c) A mountain.
(d) An evil spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. The people of Sarnath do what to the beings of Ib?
2. In what year is "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" set?
3. The narrator in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" believes the human mind is sometimes able to visit where in sleep?
4. What is the narrator's position in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
5. Who attacked the sailor's ship in "Dagon"?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)