|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Doom that Came to Sarnath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the psychiatric patient from, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) Upstate New York.
(b) Southern Illinois.
(c) Western Kentucky.
(d) Upstate Massachusetts.
2. How many days did the sailor shelter himself on his stranded boat before venturing out, in "Dagon"?
3. The patient in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" has night rants that are described as extremely what?
4. The sailor in "Dagon"concluded it would be safest to explore the island when?
(a) In the morning.
(b) At night.
(c) In the day.
(d) In the evening.
5. What city does the narrator first dream he is in, in "Polaris"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the story "Polaris" written?
2. What is the name of the psychiatric patient, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
3. What does the narrator long to be, but was found unworthy, in "Polaris"?
4. What is the name of the land in which the narrator finds himself dreaming, in "Polaris"?
5. The narrator in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" believes the human mind is sometimes able to visit where in sleep?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)