|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beyond the Wall of Sleep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attacked the sailor's ship in "Dagon"?
2. What was the sailor taken aboard as prisoner in "Dagon"?
(a) An American warship.
(b) A pirate ship.
(c) A submarine.
(d) A U.F.O.
3. Who are the enemies of the people of Olathoe, in "Polaris"?
4. The narrator in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" believes the human mind is sometimes able to visit where in sleep?
(b) Other planets.
(d) Alternate realities.
5. What is the narrator to do if the Inutos gain the upper hand in the battle, in "Polaris"?
(a) Light a signal fire.
(b) Save the women and children.
(c) Burn the village.
(d) Join the battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Slater in the end of "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
2. In the narrator's dream in "Polaris," he finds himself in a city between the peaks of Noton and what?
3. What is Polaris another name for?
4. What lures the narrator to sleep, in "Polaris"?
5. Once the narrator hooks his machine to the patient, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep," he sees a world made of what?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)