|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beyond the Wall of Sleep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator long to be, but was found unworthy, in "Polaris"?
(a) A warror.
(b) A shepherd.
(c) A king.
(d) A prince.
2. Who attacked the sailor's ship in "Dagon"?
3. What had risen from the depths, during the night in "Dagon"?
(a) A mountain.
(b) An evil spirit.
(c) A snake.
(d) A submarine.
4. How did the sailor escape the island in "Dagon"?
(a) He rode the creature.
(b) A plane took him.
(c) An ambulance arrived.
(d) He forgot.
5. What refers to a single structure that arises from the ground?
Short Answer Questions
1. The sailor in "Dagon"concluded it would be safest to explore the island when?
2. When does the author write in "Polaris," "the winds from the north curse and whine, and the red-leaved trees of the swamp mutter things to one another in the small hours of the morning under the horned waning moon"?
3. Who are the enemies of the people of Olathoe, in "Polaris"?
4. In what year is "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" set?
5. The patient in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" has night rants that are described as extremely what?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)