|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beyond the Wall of Sleep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the sailor in "Dagon" eventually become addicted to?
2. What happens to Slater in the end of "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) He dies.
(b) He goes home.
(c) He gets married.
(d) He wakes up.
3. What is the name of the land in which the narrator finds himself dreaming, in "Polaris"?
4. What does the narrator long to be, but was found unworthy, in "Polaris"?
(a) A king.
(b) A shepherd.
(c) A prince.
(d) A warror.
5. The narrator in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" believes the human mind is sometimes able to visit where in sleep?
(a) Other planets.
(b) Alternate realities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's position in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
2. What lures the narrator to sleep, in "Polaris"?
3. The narrator invents a machine that would let him see what, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
4. In what year is "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" set?
5. Who attacked the sailor's ship in "Dagon"?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)