|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beyond the Wall of Sleep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had risen from the depths, during the night in "Dagon"?
(a) A submarine.
(b) A mountain.
(c) An evil spirit.
(d) A snake.
2. The patient in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" has night rants that are described as extremely what?
3. What refers to a single structure that arises from the ground?
4. What is the name of the land in which the narrator finds himself dreaming, in "Polaris"?
5. What lures the narrator to sleep, in "Polaris"?
(a) The moon.
(b) A fairy.
(c) The North Star.
(d) The ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the psychiatric patient from, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
2. What is the name of the psychiatric patient, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
3. Who are the enemies of the people of Olathoe, in "Polaris"?
4. The narrator in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" believes the human mind is sometimes able to visit where in sleep?
5. What is the narrator's job in the dream-land, in "Polaris"?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)