|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beyond the Wall of Sleep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the enemies of the people of Olathoe, in "Polaris"?
2. What did the sailor in "Dagon" eventually become addicted to?
3. What is the narrator to do if the Inutos gain the upper hand in the battle, in "Polaris"?
(a) Save the women and children.
(b) Light a signal fire.
(c) Join the battle.
(d) Burn the village.
4. The sailor in "Dagon"concluded it would be safest to explore the island when?
(a) In the evening.
(b) In the day.
(c) At night.
(d) In the morning.
5. How did the sailor escape in "Dagon"?
(a) He levitated.
(b) He swam.
(d) His crew saved him.
Short Answer Questions
1. The patient in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" has night rants that are described as extremely what?
2. Who attacked the sailor's ship in "Dagon"?
3. What does the sailor in "Dagon" find on the monolith on the island?
4. Once the narrator hooks his machine to the patient, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep," he sees a world made of what?
5. In what year is "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" set?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)