|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beyond the Wall of Sleep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the land in which the narrator finds himself dreaming, in "Polaris"?
2. How did the sailor escape in "Dagon"?
(a) His crew saved him.
(b) He swam.
(c) He levitated.
3. What had risen from the depths, during the night in "Dagon"?
(a) A mountain.
(b) A snake.
(c) An evil spirit.
(d) A submarine.
4. What is Polaris another name for?
(a) The Big Dipper.
(b) The North Star.
5. What city does the narrator first dream he is in, in "Polaris"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the bravest warriors go to meet their enemies for battle in Olathoe, in the story "Polaris"?
2. What refers to a single structure that arises from the ground?
3. In what year is "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" set?
4. The narrator invents a machine that would let him see what, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
5. Who attacked the sailor's ship in "Dagon"?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)