|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beyond the Wall of Sleep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a single structure that arises from the ground?
2. What happens to Slater in the end of "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) He wakes up.
(b) He gets married.
(c) He goes home.
(d) He dies.
3. Once the narrator hooks his machine to the patient, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep," he sees a world made of what?
4. What is the narrator's position in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) Medical internist.
5. How did the sailor escape in "Dagon"?
(b) He levitated.
(c) He swam.
(d) His crew saved him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year is "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" set?
2. What is Polaris another name for?
3. What did the sailor in "Dagon" eventually become addicted to?
4. The creature in "Dagon" is described as half-man, half-what?
5. What is the narrator's job in the dream-land, in "Polaris"?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)