|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Doom that Came to Sarnath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the lake in the ending of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
(a) It dries completely.
(b) It rises.
(c) It disappears.
(d) It sinks.
2. In the narrator's dream in "Polaris," he finds himself in a city between the peaks of Noton and what?
3. Where was it rumored the people of Ib had descended from where, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
(b) The moon.
4. What city stood 10,000 years ago but stands no more, in the story "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
5. What did Joe Slater awaken from a nightmare to do, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) Kill his children.
(b) Kill a man.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Kill his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" believes the human mind is sometimes able to visit where in sleep?
2. What happens to Slater in the end of "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
3. What is the narrator's position in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
4. Where was "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" first published?
5. Who attacked the sailor's ship in "Dagon"?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)