|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Herbert West-Reanimator.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the sailor in "Dagon" eventually become addicted to?
2. What does Iranon do as he travels in "The Quest of Iranon"?
(b) Sells jewels.
(c) Sells books.
(d) Paints portraits.
3. What does Altberg find coming from the temple, in "The Temple"?
4. Who "would meditate upon the visions that filled his mind, and there devise the forms of beauty which later became immortal in breathing marble," in "The Tree"?
(a) The king.
(d) The prince.
5. How did the sailor escape in "Dagon"?
(a) He swam.
(b) His crew saved him.
(c) He levitated.
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy suggests to Iranon to travel to what city after Teloth, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
2. The narrator, in "Celephais," describes Kurane as not what?
3. In the years that Iranon and the boy travel, what is unusual about Iranon's age?
4. What are the servants afraid to do at Tillinghast's house, in "From Beyond"?
5. What does the narrator see moving about once the machine is on, in "From Beyond"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)