|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Herbert West-Reanimator.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The captain's log, of "The Temple," was found off the coast of what?
2. What killed Musides, in the end of "The Tree"?
(a) An evil spirit.
(b) A sea-creature.
(c) The olive tree.
(d) A giant rock.
3. What do the townspeople find in the cotter's house, at the end of "The Cats of Ulthar"?
4. What were on the sides of the vehicles of the travelers, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
(a) Flying elves.
5. Who engaged in heavy drinking and reveling in Oonai, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
(a) The king.
(d) The prince.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year is "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" set?
2. In Ulthar, there is a law that no man can do what?
3. What did the sailor awake to find himself surrounded by in "Dagon"?
4. What rank is Altberg, in "The Temple"?
5. What happens to the lake in the ending of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)