|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Herbert West-Reanimator.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what land, in "The White Ship," is there neither time nor space, suffering nor death?
2. Celephais is located in the valley of what?
3. In "The Other Gods," the gods left a graven image on the face of the mountain which they called what?
4. Where was "The White Ship" first published?
(a) The Written Word.
(b) The United Amateur.
(c) Reader's Digest.
(d) The Fantasy Reader.
5. What does Altberg find coming from the temple, in "The Temple"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Altberg is the captain of what, in "The Temple"?
2. What mountain is described in the opening of "The Tree"?
3. What is the narrator's position in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
4. What can Tillinghast's machine activate, in "From Beyond"?
5. Who summoned the two sculptors in "The Tree" to build statues for him?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)