|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Herbert West-Reanimator.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator invents a machine that would let him see what, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(c) Through time.
(d) Beyond death.
2. The people of Teloth, in "The Quest of Iranon," are described as very what?
3. Where is the demon hiding which the being goes to destroy, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
4. What is the narrator's position in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(c) Medical internist.
5. What is Kurane in his family lineage, in "Celephais"?
(a) Middle child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the psychiatric patient from, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
2. What is the name of the boy Iranon befriends in Teloth?
3. How did the sailor escape the island in "Dagon"?
4. What can Tillinghast's machine activate, in "From Beyond"?
5. Who, in Greek religion and mythology, is the god of shepherds, flocks, mountain wilds, hunting, and rustic music, as well as being a companion of the nymphs?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)