|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Herbert West-Reanimator.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the psychiatric patient, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) Joe Slater.
(b) Joe Martin.
(c) Andy Slater.
(d) Jerry Slater.
2. How many people did the dean of the medical school kill and devour, after being reanimated, in "Herbert West-Reanimator"?
3. What breaks out in the town, giving West a large number of cadavers, in "Herbert West-Reanimator"?
4. Where is the character Iranon from, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
5. What psychologist does the narrator cite in the opening of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
(a) Alexander Williams.
(b) Sigmund Freud.
(c) Carl Jung.
(d) James Hotmore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rank is Altberg, in "The Temple"?
2. Where have men "heard the sighs of the gods in the plaintive dawn-winds," in "The Other Gods"?
3. Where was it rumored the people of Ib had descended from where, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
4. In the years that Iranon and the boy travel, what is unusual about Iranon's age?
5. What were both sculptors in "The Tree" summoned to create a sculpture of?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)