|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Herbert West-Reanimator.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the sailor in "Dagon" eventually become addicted to?
2. Who had gone missing before the narrator goes to visit his friend, in "From Beyond"?
(a) Crawford Tillinghast.
(b) Joe Slater.
(c) Basil Elton.
(d) Two servants.
3. What was the sailor taken aboard as prisoner in "Dagon"?
(a) A pirate ship.
(b) An American warship.
(c) A submarine.
(d) A U.F.O.
4. What lures the narrator to sleep, in "Polaris"?
(a) The moon.
(b) A fairy.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The North Star.
5. What is the name of the psychiatric patient, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) Andy Slater.
(b) Jerry Slater.
(c) Joe Martin.
(d) Joe Slater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lovecraft writes in "The Other Gods," "But now they have betaken themselves to unknown ____ in the cold waste where no man treads."
2. In what do the gods travel, in "The Other Gods"?
3. Where was "The Other Gods" first published?
4. Where was "The White Ship" first published?
5. What British freighter is destroyed, in "The Temple"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)