|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Herbert West-Reanimator.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the narrator and his companion follow in their ship, in "The White Ship"?
(a) A rainbow.
(b) A cloud.
(c) A star.
(d) A bird.
2. Where is the olive grove described in "The Tree"?
(b) Southern France.
3. The god the beings of Ib worship is described as a great what?
(c) Water lizard.
4. What happens to the lake in the ending of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
(a) It dries completely.
(b) It rises.
(c) It sinks.
(d) It disappears.
5. Karl Heinrich von Altberg-Ehrenstein is fighting in what war, in "The Temple"?
(a) The Korean War.
(b) The American Civil War.
(c) World War II.
(d) World War I.
Short Answer Questions
1. The patient in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" has night rants that are described as extremely what?
2. Where does the narrator first sail, in "The White Ship"?
3. On what land, in "The White Ship," is there neither time nor space, suffering nor death?
4. Celephais is located beyond what hills?
5. What killed Musides, in the end of "The Tree"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)