|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Herbert West-Reanimator.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the narrator and his companion follow in their ship, in "The White Ship"?
(a) A star.
(b) A rainbow.
(c) A cloud.
(d) A bird.
2. Where was "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" first published?
(a) Pine Cones.
(b) The Amateur.
(c) Reader's Digest.
(d) Fantasy Reader.
3. What killed Musides, in the end of "The Tree"?
(a) An evil spirit.
(b) A sea-creature.
(c) A giant rock.
(d) The olive tree.
4. What does a boy messenger report seeing, surrounding the cotter's house, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
5. Who does Herbert West pay for bodies early in his experiments?
(a) A grave robber.
(b) A prison.
(c) A morgue.
(d) A hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mountain is described in the opening of "The Tree"?
2. In Ulthar, there is a law that no man can do what?
3. What color kitten does the boy traveler have, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
4. How many days did the sailor shelter himself on his stranded boat before venturing out, in "Dagon"?
5. What did the old cotter like to do, in "The Cats of Ulthar"?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)