|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Herbert West-Reanimator.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had risen from the depths, during the night in "Dagon"?
(a) A mountain.
(b) A snake.
(c) A submarine.
(d) An evil spirit.
2. On what anniversary do the people of Sarnath complain of seeing the long dead mysterious creatures around town?
3. What has Tillinghast always been fascinated by, in "From Beyond"?
4. What land is referred to as a land past the pillars that no man has ever seen, in "The White Ship"?
5. When does the author write in "Polaris," "the winds from the north curse and whine, and the red-leaved trees of the swamp mutter things to one another in the small hours of the morning under the horned waning moon"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does West reanimate who kills and eats a child, in "Herbert West-Reanimator"?
2. What breaks out in the town, giving West a large number of cadavers, in "Herbert West-Reanimator"?
3. Celephais is located in the valley of what?
4. What is the narrator's job in the dream-land, in "Polaris"?
5. What is the young apprentice priest's name, in "The Other Gods"?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)