|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Herbert West-Reanimator.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once the submarine surfaces again, what do the crew find on the hub, in "The Temple"?
(a) A whale carcass.
(b) A British soldier.
(c) A mermaid.
(d) A silver ring.
2. What had risen from the depths, during the night in "Dagon"?
(a) A mountain.
(b) A snake.
(c) A submarine.
(d) An evil spirit.
3. Who is the dean of the medical school, in "Herbert West-Reanimator"?
4. Where was "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" first published?
(a) Reader's Digest.
(b) Fantasy Reader.
(c) Pine Cones.
(d) The Amateur.
5. In what year is "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" set?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does West go on to open a private practice, in "Herbert West-Reanimator"?
2. When does the author write in "Polaris," "the winds from the north curse and whine, and the red-leaved trees of the swamp mutter things to one another in the small hours of the morning under the horned waning moon"?
3. Celephais is located in the valley of what?
4. What is Kurane in his family lineage, in "Celephais"?
5. The patient in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" has night rants that are described as extremely what?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)