|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White Ship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had risen from the depths, during the night in "Dagon"?
(a) An evil spirit.
(b) A submarine.
(c) A snake.
(d) A mountain.
2. In the narrator's dream in "Polaris," he finds himself in a city between the peaks of Noton and what?
3. What did the sailor awake to find himself surrounded by in "Dagon"?
(a) Yellow light.
(b) White light.
(c) Dark ooze.
4. The narrator invents a machine that would let him see what, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(c) Beyond death.
(d) Through time.
5. The patient in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" has night rants that are described as extremely what?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the story "Polaris" written?
2. What refers to a single structure that arises from the ground?
3. What did the sailor in "Dagon" eventually become addicted to?
4. What was the sailor taken aboard as prisoner in "Dagon"?
5. Who is on the white ship seen by the narrator, in "The White Ship"?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)