|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White Ship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The creature in "Dagon" is described as half-man, half-what?
2. What is the name of the narrator in "The White Ship"?
(a) Crawford Tillinghast.
(c) Basil Elton.
3. What was the sailor taken aboard as prisoner in "Dagon"?
(a) A pirate ship.
(b) A submarine.
(c) A U.F.O.
(d) An American warship.
4. Where do the narrator and his companion not enter because only demons and madmen can live in that city, in "The White Ship"?
5. What is the narrator's position in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) Medical internist.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the narrator's dream in "Polaris," he finds himself in a city between the peaks of Noton and what?
2. What is the narrator's job in the dream-land, in "Polaris"?
3. What is the high priest of Sarnath writing when he dies?
4. The people of Sarnath do what to the beings of Ib?
5. What lures the narrator to sleep, in "Polaris"?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)