|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White Ship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the psychiatric patient from, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) Western Kentucky.
(b) Southern Illinois.
(c) Upstate New York.
(d) Upstate Massachusetts.
2. What is the narrator's occupation in "The White Ship"?
(b) Medical internist.
(d) Lighthouse keeper.
3. What happens to the lake in the ending of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
(a) It sinks.
(b) It disappears.
(c) It rises.
(d) It dries completely.
4. When was the story "Polaris" written?
5. What do the people of Sarnath steal from Ib?
(a) Their town hall.
(b) Their fountain.
(c) Their women.
(d) Their idol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lures the narrator to sleep, in "Polaris"?
2. Where was it rumored the people of Ib had descended from where, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
3. What did the sailor awake to find himself surrounded by in "Dagon"?
4. What does the sailor in "Dagon" find on the monolith on the island?
5. What city does the narrator first dream he is in, in "Polaris"?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)