|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White Ship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator find himself in the end of "The White Ship"?
(a) The ship.
(b) A cemetery.
(c) The lighthouse.
(d) A hospital.
2. What happens to Slater in the end of "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) He wakes up.
(b) He dies.
(c) He goes home.
(d) He gets married.
3. The patient in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" has night rants that are described as extremely what?
4. What city stood 10,000 years ago but stands no more, in the story "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
5. Once the narrator hooks his machine to the patient, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep," he sees a world made of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what land is there a vast, still lake that is fed by no stream, but out of which no stream flows, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
2. How did the sailor escape in "Dagon"?
3. In what year is "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" set?
4. Who is on the white ship seen by the narrator, in "The White Ship"?
5. Where was the psychiatric patient from, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)