|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White Ship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's job in the dream-land, in "Polaris"?
(d) Carriage driver.
2. Where was the psychiatric patient from, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) Southern Illinois.
(b) Upstate New York.
(c) Upstate Massachusetts.
(d) Western Kentucky.
3. On what land, in "The White Ship," is there neither time nor space, suffering nor death?
4. Where is the demon hiding which the being goes to destroy, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
5. Where does the narrator decide to travel after many eons, in "The White Ship"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year is "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" set?
2. What great stone city had once stood by the lake, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
3. Who is on the white ship seen by the narrator, in "The White Ship"?
4. What was the sailor taken aboard as prisoner in "Dagon"?
5. The god the beings of Ib worship is described as a great what?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)