|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White Ship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's position in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(c) Medical internist.
2. What happens to Slater in the end of "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) He wakes up.
(b) He goes home.
(c) He dies.
(d) He gets married.
3. What is the name of the land in which the narrator finds himself dreaming, in "Polaris"?
4. What city stood 10,000 years ago but stands no more, in the story "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
5. The sailor in "Dagon"concluded it would be safest to explore the island when?
(a) At night.
(b) In the day.
(c) In the morning.
(d) In the evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once the narrator hooks his machine to the patient, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep," he sees a world made of what?
2. When was the story "Polaris" written?
3. In what land is there a vast, still lake that is fed by no stream, but out of which no stream flows, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
4. What did Joe Slater awaken from a nightmare to do, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
5. In what year is "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" set?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)