|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White Ship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator decide to travel after many eons, in "The White Ship"?
2. What is the name of the narrator in "The White Ship"?
(a) Crawford Tillinghast.
(d) Basil Elton.
3. What do the narrator and his companion follow in their ship, in "The White Ship"?
(a) A bird.
(b) A star.
(c) A cloud.
(d) A rainbow.
4. What is Polaris another name for?
(a) The Big Dipper.
(c) The North Star.
5. What happens to the lake in the ending of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
(a) It sinks.
(b) It dries completely.
(c) It disappears.
(d) It rises.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was it rumored the people of Ib had descended from where, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
2. What is the narrator's occupation in "The White Ship"?
3. What is the name of the land in which the narrator finds himself dreaming, in "Polaris"?
4. What is the high priest of Sarnath writing when he dies?
5. On what anniversary do the people of Sarnath complain of seeing the long dead mysterious creatures around town?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)