|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White Ship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on the white ship seen by the narrator, in "The White Ship"?
(a) A beautiful woman.
(b) A sea-god.
(c) A mermaid.
(d) A bearded man.
2. On what land, in "The White Ship," is there neither time nor space, suffering nor death?
3. In what year is "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" set?
4. What is the narrator's occupation in "The White Ship"?
(a) Medical internist.
(d) Lighthouse keeper.
5. How many days did the sailor shelter himself on his stranded boat before venturing out, in "Dagon"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the sailor escape in "Dagon"?
2. What is the name of the psychiatric patient, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
3. What psychologist does the narrator cite in the opening of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
4. What great stone city had once stood by the lake, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
5. What is the name of the narrator in "The White Ship"?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)