|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White Ship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the narrator's dream in "Polaris," he finds himself in a city between the peaks of Noton and what?
2. What is the narrator to do if the Inutos gain the upper hand in the battle, in "Polaris"?
(a) Light a signal fire.
(b) Save the women and children.
(c) Join the battle.
(d) Burn the village.
3. How did the sailor escape in "Dagon"?
(a) He levitated.
(c) His crew saved him.
(d) He swam.
4. On what land, in "The White Ship," is there neither time nor space, suffering nor death?
5. Where was the psychiatric patient from, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) Western Kentucky.
(b) Upstate Massachusetts.
(c) Upstate New York.
(d) Southern Illinois.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had risen from the depths, during the night in "Dagon"?
2. Where does the narrator decide to travel after many eons, in "The White Ship"?
3. The narrator in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" believes the human mind is sometimes able to visit where in sleep?
4. How many days did the sailor shelter himself on his stranded boat before venturing out, in "Dagon"?
5. What did the sailor awake to find himself surrounded by in "Dagon"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)