|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White Ship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" believes the human mind is sometimes able to visit where in sleep?
(a) Other planets.
(b) Alternate realities.
2. What is the name of the god the beings of Ib worship?
3. In what land is there a vast, still lake that is fed by no stream, but out of which no stream flows, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
4. When was the story "Polaris" written?
5. What do the people of Sarnath steal from Ib?
(a) Their women.
(b) Their fountain.
(c) Their idol.
(d) Their town hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is on the white ship seen by the narrator, in "The White Ship"?
2. What psychologist does the narrator cite in the opening of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
3. Who are the enemies of the people of Olathoe, in "Polaris"?
4. What is Polaris another name for?
5. What land is referred to as a land past the pillars that no man has ever seen, in "The White Ship"?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)