|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White Ship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was it rumored the people of Ib had descended from where, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
(a) The moon.
2. What is the narrator's position in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(d) Medical internist.
3. What is the name of the narrator in "The White Ship"?
(c) Crawford Tillinghast.
(d) Basil Elton.
4. Where does the narrator decide to travel after many eons, in "The White Ship"?
5. What does the narrator long to be, but was found unworthy, in "Polaris"?
(a) A shepherd.
(b) A warror.
(c) A prince.
(d) A king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the lake in the ending of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
2. Where do the narrator and his companion not enter because only demons and madmen can live in that city, in "The White Ship"?
3. The creature in "Dagon" is described as half-man, half-what?
4. What is referred to as the land of pleasures unattained, in "The White Ship"?
5. Where was "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" first published?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)