Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Herbert West-Reanimator.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator of "From Beyond" states, in the beginning of the narrative, he hasn't seen his friend for how long?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 2 and 1/2 months.
(d) 3 months.
2. What do the narrator and his companion follow in their ship, in "The White Ship"?
(a) A rainbow.
(b) A cloud.
(c) A bird.
(d) A star.
3. Who tells the stranger about Aira, in the end of "The Quest of Iranon"?
(a) A thief.
(b) A beggar.
(c) A king.
(d) A warrior.
4. It is suggested that the city of Oonai might in fact be what, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
5. What were both sculptors in "The Tree" summoned to create a sculpture of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Tillinghast since the narrator had last seen him, in "From Beyond"?
2. Who summoned the two sculptors in "The Tree" to build statues for him?
3. Where is Tillinghast's laboratory, in "From Beyond"?
4. How many people did the dean of the medical school kill and devour, after being reanimated, in "Herbert West-Reanimator"?
5. What was the sailor taken aboard as prisoner in "Dagon"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)