Quiz: The Temple to The Quest of Iranon
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where does Iranon first go, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
2. What killed Musides, in the end of "The Tree"?
a) A giant rock.
b) A sea-creature.
c) An evil spirit.
d) The olive tree.
3. Lovecraft writes in "The Other Gods," "But now they have betaken themselves to unknown ____ in the cold waste where no man treads."
4. Where have men "heard the sighs of the gods in the plaintive dawn-winds," in "The Other Gods"?
5. What were both sculptors in "The Tree" summoned to create...
This section contains 285 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)