|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Temple.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the bravest warriors go to meet their enemies for battle in Olathoe, in the story "Polaris"?
(a) The shore.
(b) The mountain pass.
(c) The river mouth.
(d) The fortress.
2. What do the narrator and his companion follow in their ship, in "The White Ship"?
(a) A cloud.
(b) A rainbow.
(c) A star.
(d) A bird.
3. Where does the narrator find himself in the end of "The White Ship"?
(a) The ship.
(b) The lighthouse.
(c) A cemetery.
(d) A hospital.
4. The god the beings of Ib worship is described as a great what?
(d) Water lizard.
5. Where was it rumored the people of Ib had descended from where, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
(c) The moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is on the white ship seen by the narrator, in "The White Ship"?
2. In the narrator's dream in "Polaris," he finds himself in a city between the peaks of Noton and what?
3. What does the narrator long to be, but was found unworthy, in "Polaris"?
4. What is the narrator's occupation in "The White Ship"?
5. Once the submarine surfaces again, what do the crew find on the hub, in "The Temple"?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)