|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Temple.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What great stone city had once stood by the lake, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
2. Where do the narrator and his companion not enter because only demons and madmen can live in that city, in "The White Ship"?
3. The people of Sarnath do what to the beings of Ib?
(a) Worship them.
(b) Trade with them.
(c) Exile them.
(d) Kill them.
4. On what anniversary do the people of Sarnath complain of seeing the long dead mysterious creatures around town?
5. What land is referred to as a land past the pillars that no man has ever seen, in "The White Ship"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does the narrator first dream he is in, in "Polaris"?
2. What happens to the lake in the ending of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
3. In what land is there a vast, still lake that is fed by no stream, but out of which no stream flows, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
4. Who is on the white ship seen by the narrator, in "The White Ship"?
5. What does Kurane has believe has been sucked out of the life of modern men, in "Celephais"?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)