|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Temple.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator find himself in the end of "The White Ship"?
(a) The ship.
(b) A cemetery.
(c) The lighthouse.
(d) A hospital.
2. What city does the narrator first dream he is in, in "Polaris"?
3. What do the narrator and his companion follow in their ship, in "The White Ship"?
(a) A rainbow.
(b) A cloud.
(c) A bird.
(d) A star.
4. On what anniversary do the people of Sarnath complain of seeing the long dead mysterious creatures around town?
5. The god the beings of Ib worship is described as a great what?
(d) Water lizard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kurane live in the beginning of "Celephais"?
2. What is the high priest of Sarnath writing when he dies?
3. When does the author write in "Polaris," "the winds from the north curse and whine, and the red-leaved trees of the swamp mutter things to one another in the small hours of the morning under the horned waning moon"?
4. The captain's log, of "The Temple," was found off the coast of what?
5. Celephais is located in the valley of what?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)