|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Temple.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karl Heinrich von Altberg-Ehrenstein is fighting in what war, in "The Temple"?
(a) World War II.
(b) The American Civil War.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Korean War.
2. Altberg is the captain of what, in "The Temple"?
(a) A submarine.
(b) A freight ship.
(c) An oil tanker.
(d) A war ship.
3. The narrator, in "Celephais," describes Kurane as not what?
4. What does Altberg do once the cameras are turned off, in "The Temple"?
(a) Frees the soldiers.
(b) Tortures the soldiers.
(c) Kills the soldiers.
(d) Embraces the soldiers.
5. What does Kurane has believe has been sucked out of the life of modern men, in "Celephais"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What great stone city had once stood by the lake, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
2. What is the narrator's occupation in "The White Ship"?
3. Who is on the white ship seen by the narrator, in "The White Ship"?
4. What British freighter is destroyed, in "The Temple"?
5. What does Altberg allow the British soldiers to do while his cameras are recording, in "The Temple"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)