|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Temple.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the land in which the narrator finds himself dreaming, in "Polaris"?
2. Where does the narrator find himself in the end of "The White Ship"?
(a) A cemetery.
(b) The lighthouse.
(c) A hospital.
(d) The ship.
3. The people of Sarnath do what to the beings of Ib?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Worship them.
(c) Exile them.
(d) Trade with them.
4. What city does the narrator first dream he is in, in "Polaris"?
5. What is the high priest of Sarnath writing when he dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was "The White Ship" first published?
2. What British freighter is destroyed, in "The Temple"?
3. What does one of the officers of the submarine find and take on board, in "The Temple"?
4. When does the author write in "Polaris," "the winds from the north curse and whine, and the red-leaved trees of the swamp mutter things to one another in the small hours of the morning under the horned waning moon"?
5. When was the story "Polaris" written?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)