|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Temple.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the author write in "Polaris," "the winds from the north curse and whine, and the red-leaved trees of the swamp mutter things to one another in the small hours of the morning under the horned waning moon"?
2. What city does the narrator first dream he is in, in "Polaris"?
3. What great stone city had once stood by the lake, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
4. On what anniversary do the people of Sarnath complain of seeing the long dead mysterious creatures around town?
5. In what branch of the military is Altberg, in "The Temple"?
(c) Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kurane in his family lineage, in "Celephais"?
2. What is the name of the land in which the narrator finds himself dreaming, in "Polaris"?
3. What is the narrator to do if the Inutos gain the upper hand in the battle, in "Polaris"?
4. Who is on the white ship seen by the narrator, in "The White Ship"?
5. The people of Sarnath do what to the beings of Ib?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)