|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people of Sarnath steal from Ib?
(a) Their town hall.
(b) Their women.
(c) Their fountain.
(d) Their idol.
2. On what anniversary do the people of Sarnath complain of seeing the long dead mysterious creatures around town?
3. What does the narrator do to the machine, in "From Beyond"?
(a) Steals it.
(b) Sells it.
(c) Buys it.
(d) Shoots it.
4. What great stone city had once stood by the lake, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
5. What does Iranon meet upon leaving Oonai, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
(a) A priest.
(b) A warrior.
(c) A shepherd.
(d) A nun.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator of "From Beyond" states, in the beginning of the narrative, he hasn't seen his friend for how long?
2. Who engaged in heavy drinking and reveling in Oonai, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
3. What happens to the lake in the ending of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
4. What does Iranon do as he travels in "The Quest of Iranon"?
5. It is suggested that the city of Oonai might in fact be what, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)