|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy Iranon befriends in Teloth?
2. In the years that Iranon and the boy travel, what is unusual about Iranon's age?
(a) He aged slowly.
(b) He aged in reverse.
(c) He aged quickly.
(d) He didn't age.
3. What does Iranon meet upon leaving Oonai, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
(a) A warrior.
(b) A shepherd.
(c) A priest.
(d) A nun.
4. In what land is there a vast, still lake that is fed by no stream, but out of which no stream flows, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
5. What do the people of Sarnath steal from Ib?
(a) Their town hall.
(b) Their fountain.
(c) Their women.
(d) Their idol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the stranger about Aira, in the end of "The Quest of Iranon"?
2. Where is Tillinghast's laboratory, in "From Beyond"?
3. What has Tillinghast always been fascinated by, in "From Beyond"?
4. What has happened to Tillinghast since the narrator had last seen him, in "From Beyond"?
5. The people of Sarnath do what to the beings of Ib?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)