|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the years that Iranon and the boy travel, what is unusual about Iranon's age?
(a) He aged in reverse.
(b) He aged slowly.
(c) He aged quickly.
(d) He didn't age.
2. Where does Iranon first go, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
3. What are the servants afraid to do at Tillinghast's house, in "From Beyond"?
(a) Turn off the lights.
(b) Open the attic.
(c) Turn on the lights.
(d) Open the door.
4. What is the name of the god the beings of Ib worship?
5. What has happened to Tillinghast since the narrator had last seen him, in "From Beyond"?
(a) He grew fat.
(b) He got younger.
(c) He had died.
(d) He grew thin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What great stone city had once stood by the lake, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
2. What has Tillinghast always been fascinated by, in "From Beyond"?
3. What does Iranon do as he travels in "The Quest of Iranon"?
4. What does the narrator do to the machine, in "From Beyond"?
5. What does Iranon meet upon leaving Oonai, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)