|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Iranon do as he travels in "The Quest of Iranon"?
(b) Sells books.
(c) Sells jewels.
(d) Paints portraits.
2. Where was it rumored the people of Ib had descended from where, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
(d) The moon.
3. What has Tillinghast always been fascinated by, in "From Beyond"?
4. In what land is there a vast, still lake that is fed by no stream, but out of which no stream flows, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
5. Who had gone missing before the narrator goes to visit his friend, in "From Beyond"?
(a) Crawford Tillinghast.
(b) Joe Slater.
(c) Basil Elton.
(d) Two servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. The god the beings of Ib worship is described as a great what?
2. What do the people of Sarnath steal from Ib?
3. The people of Teloth, in "The Quest of Iranon," are described as very what?
4. The people of Sarnath do what to the beings of Ib?
5. It is suggested that the city of Oonai might in fact be what, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)