|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the god the beings of Ib worship?
2. What is the name of the boy Iranon befriends in Teloth?
3. What city stood 10,000 years ago but stands no more, in the story "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
4. What does the narrator do to the machine, in "From Beyond"?
(a) Shoots it.
(b) Buys it.
(c) Steals it.
(d) Sells it.
5. Who had gone missing before the narrator goes to visit his friend, in "From Beyond"?
(a) Joe Slater.
(b) Basil Elton.
(c) Two servants.
(d) Crawford Tillinghast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the servants turn on the lights, in "From Beyond"?
2. On what anniversary do the people of Sarnath complain of seeing the long dead mysterious creatures around town?
3. The narrator of "From Beyond" states, in the beginning of the narrative, he hasn't seen his friend for how long?
4. In what land is there a vast, still lake that is fed by no stream, but out of which no stream flows, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
5. What psychologist does the narrator cite in the opening of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)