|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the high priest of Sarnath writing when he dies?
2. Who dies in Oonai, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
(a) The king.
(d) The queen.
3. What can Tillinghast's machine activate, in "From Beyond"?
(a) The pituitary gland.
(b) The endocrine gland.
(c) The thyroid gland.
(d) The pineal gland.
4. What is the name of the god the beings of Ib worship?
5. What happens when the servants turn on the lights, in "From Beyond"?
(a) They imploded.
(b) They fell asleep.
(c) They were eaten.
(d) They saw the Dagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator do to the machine, in "From Beyond"?
2. The god the beings of Ib worship is described as a great what?
3. What is the name of the boy Iranon befriends in Teloth?
4. What great stone city had once stood by the lake, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
5. The boy suggests to Iranon to travel to what city after Teloth, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)