|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city stood 10,000 years ago but stands no more, in the story "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
2. What is the name of the god the beings of Ib worship?
3. What does Iranon do as he travels in "The Quest of Iranon"?
(a) Paints portraits.
(c) Sells jewels.
(d) Sells books.
4. Who dies in Oonai, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
(a) The queen.
(b) The king.
5. What can Tillinghast's machine activate, in "From Beyond"?
(a) The endocrine gland.
(b) The pineal gland.
(c) The pituitary gland.
(d) The thyroid gland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had gone missing before the narrator goes to visit his friend, in "From Beyond"?
2. What is the name of the boy Iranon befriends in Teloth?
3. What happens when the servants turn on the lights, in "From Beyond"?
4. What do the people of Sarnath steal from Ib?
5. Where is the character Iranon from, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)