|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the stranger about Aira, in the end of "The Quest of Iranon"?
(a) A thief.
(b) A king.
(c) A beggar.
(d) A warrior.
2. What does Iranon meet upon leaving Oonai, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
(a) A nun.
(b) A priest.
(c) A warrior.
(d) A shepherd.
3. What does the narrator do to the machine, in "From Beyond"?
(a) Steals it.
(b) Sells it.
(c) Buys it.
(d) Shoots it.
4. Who dies in Oonai, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
(b) The king.
(c) The queen.
5. In the years that Iranon and the boy travel, what is unusual about Iranon's age?
(a) He didn't age.
(b) He aged in reverse.
(c) He aged slowly.
(d) He aged quickly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Tillinghast always been fascinated by, in "From Beyond"?
2. What happens when the servants turn on the lights, in "From Beyond"?
3. What city stood 10,000 years ago but stands no more, in the story "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
4. Who engaged in heavy drinking and reveling in Oonai, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
5. What is the name of the boy Iranon befriends in Teloth?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)