|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The god the beings of Ib worship is described as a great what?
(a) Water lizard.
2. What do the people of Sarnath steal from Ib?
(a) Their women.
(b) Their fountain.
(c) Their town hall.
(d) Their idol.
3. What can Tillinghast's machine activate, in "From Beyond"?
(a) The endocrine gland.
(b) The pineal gland.
(c) The pituitary gland.
(d) The thyroid gland.
4. What has Tillinghast always been fascinated by, in "From Beyond"?
5. What does Iranon do as he travels in "The Quest of Iranon"?
(a) Paints portraits.
(b) Sells books.
(c) Sells jewels.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is suggested that the city of Oonai might in fact be what, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
2. Who had gone missing before the narrator goes to visit his friend, in "From Beyond"?
3. Who tells the stranger about Aira, in the end of "The Quest of Iranon"?
4. What great stone city had once stood by the lake, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
5. What psychologist does the narrator cite in the opening of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)