|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The people of Sarnath do what to the beings of Ib?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Trade with them.
(c) Exile them.
(d) Worship them.
2. Who is the friend of the narrator in "From Beyond"?
(b) Joe Slater.
(c) Crawford Tillinghast.
(d) Basil Elton.
3. The boy suggests to Iranon to travel to what city after Teloth, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
4. The narrator of "From Beyond" states, in the beginning of the narrative, he hasn't seen his friend for how long?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 2 and 1/2 months.
5. Where does Iranon first go, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people of Sarnath steal from Ib?
2. What does the narrator do to the machine, in "From Beyond"?
3. The people of Teloth, in "The Quest of Iranon," are described as very what?
4. What psychologist does the narrator cite in the opening of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
5. In the years that Iranon and the boy travel, what is unusual about Iranon's age?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)