|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the character Iranon from, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
2. What has Tillinghast always been fascinated by, in "From Beyond"?
3. What are the servants afraid to do at Tillinghast's house, in "From Beyond"?
(a) Turn off the lights.
(b) Turn on the lights.
(c) Open the attic.
(d) Open the door.
4. Who is the friend of the narrator in "From Beyond"?
(a) Joe Slater.
(b) Crawford Tillinghast.
(d) Basil Elton.
5. The people of Sarnath do what to the beings of Ib?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Trade with them.
(c) Worship them.
(d) Exile them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What great stone city had once stood by the lake, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
2. What does Tillinghast tell the narrator they are viewing with the machine on, in "From Beyond"?
3. In the years that Iranon and the boy travel, what is unusual about Iranon's age?
4. Where was it rumored the people of Ib had descended from where, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
5. It is suggested that the city of Oonai might in fact be what, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)