|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the friend of the narrator in "From Beyond"?
(a) Basil Elton.
(b) Joe Slater.
(c) Crawford Tillinghast.
2. The people of Sarnath do what to the beings of Ib?
(a) Trade with them.
(b) Exile them.
(c) Worship them.
(d) Kill them.
3. Who tells the stranger about Aira, in the end of "The Quest of Iranon"?
(a) A warrior.
(b) A king.
(c) A beggar.
(d) A thief.
4. In what land is there a vast, still lake that is fed by no stream, but out of which no stream flows, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
5. What can Tillinghast's machine activate, in "From Beyond"?
(a) The pituitary gland.
(b) The pineal gland.
(c) The endocrine gland.
(d) The thyroid gland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was it rumored the people of Ib had descended from where, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
2. What do the people of Sarnath steal from Ib?
3. The narrator of "From Beyond" states, in the beginning of the narrative, he hasn't seen his friend for how long?
4. What is the name of the boy Iranon befriends in Teloth?
5. Who had gone missing before the narrator goes to visit his friend, in "From Beyond"?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)