|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what land is there a vast, still lake that is fed by no stream, but out of which no stream flows, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
2. What happens when the servants turn on the lights, in "From Beyond"?
(a) They fell asleep.
(b) They imploded.
(c) They saw the Dagon.
(d) They were eaten.
3. Who engaged in heavy drinking and reveling in Oonai, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
(a) The prince.
(b) The king.
4. Where is the character Iranon from, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
5. The boy suggests to Iranon to travel to what city after Teloth, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people of Sarnath steal from Ib?
2. What are the servants afraid to do at Tillinghast's house, in "From Beyond"?
3. Who had gone missing before the narrator goes to visit his friend, in "From Beyond"?
4. What happens to the lake in the ending of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
5. The people of Teloth, in "The Quest of Iranon," are described as very what?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)