|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies in Oonai, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
(b) The queen.
(d) The king.
2. What are the servants afraid to do at Tillinghast's house, in "From Beyond"?
(a) Turn on the lights.
(b) Open the attic.
(c) Turn off the lights.
(d) Open the door.
3. What psychologist does the narrator cite in the opening of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
(a) Alexander Williams.
(b) Carl Jung.
(c) Sigmund Freud.
(d) James Hotmore.
4. What happens when the servants turn on the lights, in "From Beyond"?
(a) They imploded.
(b) They saw the Dagon.
(c) They fell asleep.
(d) They were eaten.
5. What great stone city had once stood by the lake, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city stood 10,000 years ago but stands no more, in the story "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
2. What happens to the lake in the ending of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
3. What is the name of the boy Iranon befriends in Teloth?
4. In the years that Iranon and the boy travel, what is unusual about Iranon's age?
5. What is the name of the god the beings of Ib worship?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)