|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had gone missing before the narrator goes to visit his friend, in "From Beyond"?
(a) Crawford Tillinghast.
(b) Joe Slater.
(c) Two servants.
(d) Basil Elton.
2. In the years that Iranon and the boy travel, what is unusual about Iranon's age?
(a) He didn't age.
(b) He aged slowly.
(c) He aged quickly.
(d) He aged in reverse.
3. What great stone city had once stood by the lake, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
4. Who tells the stranger about Aira, in the end of "The Quest of Iranon"?
(a) A beggar.
(b) A thief.
(c) A king.
(d) A warrior.
5. The god the beings of Ib worship is described as a great what?
(c) Water lizard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the high priest of Sarnath writing when he dies?
2. What does the narrator do to the machine, in "From Beyond"?
3. What city stood 10,000 years ago but stands no more, in the story "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
4. Who is the friend of the narrator in "From Beyond"?
5. What happens when the servants turn on the lights, in "From Beyond"?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)