|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy suggests to Iranon to travel to what city after Teloth, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
2. What psychologist does the narrator cite in the opening of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
(a) Alexander Williams.
(b) James Hotmore.
(c) Carl Jung.
(d) Sigmund Freud.
3. What is the name of the god the beings of Ib worship?
4. The people of Sarnath do what to the beings of Ib?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Trade with them.
(c) Exile them.
(d) Worship them.
5. The people of Teloth, in "The Quest of Iranon," are described as very what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city stood 10,000 years ago but stands no more, in the story "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
2. Who engaged in heavy drinking and reveling in Oonai, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
3. On what anniversary do the people of Sarnath complain of seeing the long dead mysterious creatures around town?
4. What is the high priest of Sarnath writing when he dies?
5. Who had gone missing before the narrator goes to visit his friend, in "From Beyond"?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)