|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The god the beings of Ib worship is described as a great what?
(c) Water lizard.
2. What city stood 10,000 years ago but stands no more, in the story "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
3. What has happened to Tillinghast since the narrator had last seen him, in "From Beyond"?
(a) He grew fat.
(b) He had died.
(c) He got younger.
(d) He grew thin.
4. Who had gone missing before the narrator goes to visit his friend, in "From Beyond"?
(a) Crawford Tillinghast.
(b) Two servants.
(c) Joe Slater.
(d) Basil Elton.
5. What does the narrator do to the machine, in "From Beyond"?
(a) Sells it.
(b) Shoots it.
(c) Steals it.
(d) Buys it.
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy suggests to Iranon to travel to what city after Teloth, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
2. What does Tillinghast tell the narrator they are viewing with the machine on, in "From Beyond"?
3. What does the narrator see moving about once the machine is on, in "From Beyond"?
4. Where does Iranon first go, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
5. What does Iranon meet upon leaving Oonai, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)