|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Quest of Iranon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Tillinghast's machine activate, in "From Beyond"?
(a) The pituitary gland.
(b) The endocrine gland.
(c) The pineal gland.
(d) The thyroid gland.
2. What do the people of Sarnath steal from Ib?
(a) Their fountain.
(b) Their town hall.
(c) Their idol.
(d) Their women.
3. Where is the character Iranon from, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
4. Who tells the stranger about Aira, in the end of "The Quest of Iranon"?
(a) A warrior.
(b) A thief.
(c) A beggar.
(d) A king.
5. Where was it rumored the people of Ib had descended from where, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
(c) The moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is suggested that the city of Oonai might in fact be what, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
2. Who engaged in heavy drinking and reveling in Oonai, in "The Quest of Iranon"?
3. What happens to the lake in the ending of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
4. The people of Sarnath do what to the beings of Ib?
5. On what anniversary do the people of Sarnath complain of seeing the long dead mysterious creatures around town?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)